Okayama Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floopipe
Floopipe
10 Followers

So we paid and Yuki put the pink mesh dress on, just the outer bit, this time with the white lace g-string and white shelf bra under because we were going outside.

On the street, though, I knew the shelf bra was a mistake. The g-string showed her bare ass through the mesh dress, but it was borderline okay. The shelf-bra though, the mesh essentially created breast nudity. Yuki didn't sense the problem as much as I did, walking outside with her tits out, so I steered us away from the busy streets, instead going through alleys and quieter streets looking for a lunch place that wouldn't mind how she was dressed.

"Hungry?" I asked, finding a dingy kushi-katsu place down a side street.

"Hungry," was the reply.

Perfectly, the staff and customers were all men. It was cheery, too, brightened by the young beauty in such outrageous clothing. All the conversation was in old-man Japanese, so Yuki had to do a lot of translating for me. They wanted to know what was going on, so she explained her boyfriend had taken her shopping and I liked her wearing sexy clothes. They asked her all sorts of embarrassing questions about if she was a prostitute, about having sex with a foreigner, about the penis size, and where foreigners liked to put the cum. They ooh-ed when she explained I liked to cum inside her vagina and aah-ed to know that she was carrying semen inside her right then. They got her to ask me about the differences fucking a Japanese versus fucking a white girl. It was strangely non-threatening, these guys were enthusiastically taking an opportunity to learn about the different races and cultures, in an oddly polite way. It was an unplanned moment of fun. And after a beer, Yuki was persuaded to show all the clothes we bought and try them on.

Those guys were ecstatic to see her undress and dress, giving wonderful feedback on the clothes we bought, and on her body between fittings. They wanted to know everything about her being shaved, and how she kept it smooth. You couldn't have scripted a wackier experience.

Given there was an opportunity to change clothes, we left with Yuki in her pink dress - the inside part with no underwear. You could tell she was naked under there, but couldn't see it directly, not unless she reached up or bent over, or the wind blew the hem up. Flashes of nudity seemed a more sensible thing than permanently having her breasts on show.

We went for a long walk down Nishigawa Canal. I looked at all the other young couples strolling along, comparing the girls to Yuki.

"I'm so glad you dress like you do, not like that," I nodded to a sensibly dressed young woman holding her boyfriend's hand.

"I was like that too, usually," Yuki smiled, holding my arm.

"So you think she could be like you if she tried?"

"If she could be your girlfriend, she would do it," Yuki said, smiling.

"You really don't mind, all the stuff you've done?"

"My man likes it, right?" Yuki said happily. "I like you're happy with your woman."

"Are you happy with me, though?"

"Of course! I like how you look at me. I can feel you like me. That's nice for me."

The following weekend Yuki had a family event again, and she went along to help allay any suspicion she had a regular Sunday commitment with e.g. a boy. I forbid her to tell Sachiko that she was skipping a weekend. Yuki agreed without probing why. Sachiko and Yumi had given up my Saturday class entirely, giving me ninety minutes to fuck the shit out of Yuki from midday, so at least I had my weekly release of sperm into my girlfriend.

It was frustrating, though. We were sneaking around behind her folk's back at age twenty-seven and twenty-two. When I'd been nailing the high school girl, she had semen in or on her nearly every day. Once a week for an hour and a half with Yuki seemed juvenile.

So I had a free Sunday. I was a little lost and forlorn, feeling sorry for myself. Luckily Dean and Akari were happy for me to have an early dinner with them in the evening, at a stylish izakaya.

"I'll make friends with her," Akari accepted my request. It was obvious Dean had not mentioned anything to her. "Then we can get her out more. And maybe even for longer."

"It's a good idea," Dean said, suddenly helpful.

"Her parents will love me," Akari said. "I'll be her new best friend. I can take her on trips and everything. Then you can be together."

"Double dating?" I asked.

"Why not?" Akari smiled.

I could think of a few reasons why not. Yuki and I would never be able to have the crazy exhibitionist sex life we had if Akari was around. Even so, it was worth a shot. Instead of coming to my place the following Saturday for an English lesson (aka an hour and a half of fucking) Yuki and I met Dean and Akari for lunch downstairs from our English school. I told Yuki to dress conservatively and she could even wear underwear since I wouldn't have a chance to take it off before going to work. Anyway, all the sexy clothes we bought had been left at my apartment.

Akari really made an effort to connect with Yuki, it was nice of her. She was honest with her purpose, that she would help her get out more and for longer without raising suspicion at home. Akari had done with her exams, so they exchanged details and organized to meet up separately during the week after Yuki finished her shift.

Yuki and I had our Sunday together first, though. A well overdue grinding of that beautiful young woman. I felt so bad that she was so eager to please me, yet felt so good that she was so eager to please me. I found myself testing her limits, seeing if I could break her out of the spell of obedience, to wake her up into pushing back. But Yuki kept doing as I asked, even if her face showed she was uncertain, scared, or embarrassed.

"So, how does it feel?" I asked. "Does it hurt?"

"Not really?" Yuki said, back in my apartment rubbing gel between her legs. I'd paid for her first session of laser hair removal, to have her permanently bare between the legs.

"You like the idea of being shaved forever?" I smiled, sucking and kissing her breasts.

"Better than a tattoo," she sighed. "Though my friends will tease me at onsen."

"I don't like hairy girls, you tease them right back for looking messy."

Yuki didn't answer, she just opened her legs and let my cock distribute the soothing gel around and inside her pussy. It was a decadent day. I used the cuffs to tie her bent over the small dining table, sticking different things from around the house into her body. I got her to masturbate herself on my bed, to give her own pussy a full fingering, and then suck her fingers clean. We watched porn by plugging the laptop into the TV, getting Yuki to pick the categories she had curiosity.

"Really, you want to see massive cocks fuck small Asian women?" I asked, surprised.

"Just because I'm curious. I do NOT want to do it," she made it clear. "You are already too big. Oh no, oh wow, all of that went in her. Oh, she must be broken! How can that go in her?"

"You sure you don't wanna put something that big in you? Just once?" I checked, thinking of Sachiko and her daikon.

"No way!" she squealed. "Oh my god, look at her squeal, it's hurting her."

"She can take it all, though," I shrugged. "The guy's pounding the shit out of her."

"I like your size better," Yuki said, gripping my erection. I wasn't sure if I should feel flattered or not.

I had her watch lesbian clips, but she squirmed at those.

"You drink your own pussy juice okay?" I put to her. "So other girls will be the same."

"I can drink it if it's mine, but not someone else's."

Yuki was better at two girls doing it with a guy but not each other. She was perhaps more interested in seeing a girl with a guy at each end of her.

"Would you prefer it's a friend, like with Dean sucking your breasts that day, or better it's a perfect stranger to have a proper threesome?"

"I don't know!" Yuki squirmed. "Do I have to answer?"

"An old schoolmate?"

"No, that would be too weird."

"A stranger?"

"Too scary. I would feel safer with Dean."

"You want me to bring him over to fuck you?" I asked, wondering if she was ready for that sort of thing.

"He has a girlfriend. Now I've met her, I would feel bad," Yuki blushed at the memory of being fingered in the car with Dean, praying it wasn't obvious.

"It's just a fuck. She doesn't need to know, right?"

"Maybe. One day. But I'm not ready for that yet. I still want to do things with just my man first," Yuki half-truthed.

"Good for you," I said, smiling. Yuki was communicating her own likes and dislikes more. It was healthy and made me feel more confident that she was truly okay to do the things I did to her.

A message came to me out of the blue one Monday morning.

'Lucas, it's Emily from Ako. Remember me?'

I smiled. How could I forget?

'I think so. Fucks in three holes?'

"Yes, bingo. I need your help again. Do you mind?'

I sighed. This was a dilemma. The night I had in bed with Emily was dreamy, her body was divine, the perfectly fuckable white woman. And she came with no strings attached. But - Yuki and I were in a good place, I was reluctant to do anything to blow it.

'What sort of help?' I wrote on the off chance she needed her car fixed or furniture lifted.

'Same as before'

Gee. I was aware of how rare it was for a girl like Emily to send an invite randomly to offer her pussy.

'Sure, I can help' I inevitably replied.

(Part 5 soon!)

Floopipe
Floopipe
10 Followers
12