Ol-Kalou Bondage

Story Info
Powerful dame shares her sexual captive with her friends.
4.1k words
3.88
10.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers

My boy toy yelped when the whip cut into his buttocks. His hands were tied securely to the headboard of the bed with wispy red chiffon scarves, while his legs were secured to the posts in spread-eagle fashion. A pillow under his tummy lifted his bum into the air so that I could deliver my blows where they could do the most good. The welts stood out on his slender backside.

I stuck my hand under his body to grab his cock. It was standing tall. With my fingers around the stem, squeezing and rubbing, I flicked the whip through the air and onto his lower buttocks twice in quick succession. I was sure that this 30-something old could take this level of punishment, and later be fun to have sex with.

"Yeow, please don't beat my any more! I will do everything you want, mistress!" Dennis Tumutis cries for mercy were music to my ears. "Haven't I been good since Thursday? I have not let you down, have I?"

I ran my palm over the welts feeling the heat of the pain I had inflicted on him. "No you have not. This weekend has been fabulous. I am only sorry that it is over," I rubbed him gently, soothingly. Although he was my sex captive for the weekend, I loved him from the bottom of my heart.

***********************************************

I have wanted Dennis from the first time he sang a solo in our Ol Kalou Presbyterian church, the largest, wealthiest one in the country. We were members of the choir there. His voice was rich and mellow which always made me think of the colour and texture of honey. Every time he sang, I would be so immersed in the music, and when he finished would find myself so excited that my panty was wet! I would steal a glance on either side of me at my fellow elders, fearing someone could have picked up the scent of my arousal. Such debauchery! And in church, too!

Even when we sang as a choir, I would try to catch his rich, powerful tenor, sometimes finding I was not singing my part with presence, as I should. I would comfort myself that since we were upwards if 25 sopranos it was not so crucial. My position in church, as well as the fact that my husband was a parliamentarian turned out to be a hindrance, or shackles, whenever I wanted to do something about my attraction for Dennis. It was not once I wished I was not in such an exalted, public position.

The solution hit me with the force of a hurricane as I sat in a meeting of the Kirk Session. The matter under discussion was the mission area deep inside Masailand. I had never been there and had always offered my busy schedule as an excuse. In truth I feared for my safety in such an environment. I could visualize being kidnapped there and my husband being forced to pay a ransom. What would my captors be doing to me in the meantime? My thoughts turned to the security detail provided to my husband and myself. What if I used them to abduct Dennis and take him to a remote location, where I could enjoy him to my hearts content? Of course! I bided my time waiting for a suitable opportunity.

Two of my trusted bodyguards followed him into town one Thursday evening from his shop in Industrial Area. He, for reasons only known to himself, instead of heading to the matatu stop, sat down on a bench in Kimathi Square, a very public place indeed. The security operatives were forced to change plans, and fly by the seat of their pants.

Radioing the driver of their car the security people, one woman and a man, decided to take quick action. Creating a small commotion, they pretended to have arrested a criminal and marched him off in handcuffs. The onlookers were left in a state of confusion.

In the car they sat Dennis between themselves in the back seat. "Who are you and where are you taking me?" he asked.

"We have been tracking your shady activities for weeks now. We know all the places you visit and your criminal activities," they told him, mentioning a number of places he had in fact visited.

"But I have done nothing wrong!" he wailed.

The woman made as if to slap him in the face. "Keep quiet! We have logs of all your phone conversations as well as sms messages. We know all about you!" He was blindfolded with a black cloth tied very securely. Then the man on his other side took his mobile phone from his pocket, removed the SIM card, took out the battery, hiding the SIM card under the battery compartment, but putting the battery back backwards so that the terminals would not connect. Nobody, including Dennis himself, would be able to track his movements from his phone. The security man put it in the glove compartment to be returned to the captive when being taken home.

At this Dennis subsided, not knowing what else to do. If he tried speaking again he might actually be beaten. He sat in his private darkness, unable to tell whither the car was going.

They delivered him to one of my residences in the outskirts of Ol Kalou city. As soon as it stopped the two efficiently got him out of the car.

"Where....?" he began.

"Quiet!" the woman said harshly.

They brought him into the house and to the waiting lounge I usually have those who call upon me to wait for their turn, removing the blindfold. He blinked in the sudden light. The security people then drove off back home. They would stay away from my husband's sight in case he asked them where I was, in the unlikely event that he came home.

I made Dennis stew for a quarter of an hour before he heard my high heels clicking on the parquet floor of the corridor. I grasped the door handle, lowered it a fraction, and stopped. This would cause him to wonder about whoever was coming into the room, and strike some fear in his heart. I counted to ten then lowered it all the way and swung the door open slowly.

As soon as he saw me, his face was a study in confusion. I was in high leather boots of a dark tan. The only clothing on my body was a sheer mini, showing off my well-shaped legs and a good portion of my thighs. I saw his eyes flick to them and back up onto my midriff, of which very little was left to the imagination. His eyes stopped for a fraction of a second on my breasts, bouncing lightly with my movements. I heard him gasp when he looked for my face and realised I was wearing a mask. But then I cracked the riding crop in my right hand. He flinched. Confusion reigned in his whole body posture. For although I could see his manhood was interested in what he could see before him, he did not know what to make of a woman wielding such power over him. His hands were fidgety and his back and shoulders slumped.

"Stand up!" I commanded in sharp tones. He obeyed with trembling knees.

"Take off your jacket." He did. "Your shirt, too!" Now he stood in just his dark trousers. I noted they were of good quality material and workmanship. Why does his wife lie about this man having no money? I wondered to myself.

I turned to lift the dog collar from the small table behind the door. I had left it there to intimidate him. I hoped it had. As soon as his eyes lighted upon it his eyes filled with new terror.

"Put it around your neck!" I threw it across to him. He caught it and looked at it briefly. It was white leather, with silver studs. He unclasped it, lifted it to his neck and clasped it again, all the while with his terror-filled eyes upon me. I then threw the chain at his feet.

"Hook that onto the collar!" Something like resentment crossed his face but the terror was dominant and took over again. He bent down to pick the chain, found the clip, which he hooked onto the collar. He looked the very picture of the slave I wanted him to be, with one exception.

"Take off those damn trousers!" The chain rattled as he bent to draw them off. "Give me the end of the chain!" He did.

"Now you are my slave. You will do everything I tell you to, and nothing else. Do you understand?" Naked in only his underwear, he looked at me, then dropped his eyes as he answered.

"Yes."

"Yes, mistress!" I made as if to punch him.

He repeated my words faithfully. Then I led him off to my specially built room to begin his tortures. He followed me in but I ordered him to drop onto his hands and feet. His eyes scanned round the room, taking in the rack where I could lock his hands and feet into rings as I administered various punishments. There was the padded bench where I could strap him down as I sucked his cock to full attention. He saw, but I didn't know whether he understood the use of these gadgets. His eyes rested on the wooden horse where, tied down, I could whip his buttocks and upper thighs, exciting myself to fever pitch. I pulled him closer to it.

"Place your body here!" He lifted his hands over the 'back' of the shiny dark horse, drawing his body after them, which had the effect of lifting his middle a little, and his knees off the floor. I pulled his arms down to lock them into rings fixed into the floor. I went behind him and threw the ends of leather straps fixed to the floor by huge rivets over his feet and fastened them onto the floor locking his feet firmly. From a rack on the wall, I selected a pair of paddles, one in each hand.

"Thwack!" The first one landed on his exposed backside.

"Ow!" he yelped more in surprise than actual pain.

The second one caused him to smart. I then rained a number of blows on both checks until he began squirming in pain. I noticed he was getting aroused as his cock strained against the fabric of the underwear.

I increased the speed of the blows, becoming a series of paddles. I threw my leg over his back so that I could bend over his body, with my bum and cunt towards and over his head so that he could smell my arousal. At intervals I lowered my cunt and rubbed it over his back so that he could feel my wetness. This excited him further as I rained blows all over his backside.

I stopped momentarily to run my hand under his body and grab his cock. It had grown to full erection. I ran my fingers up and down the stem, drawing a moan from deep in his throat. He was enjoying his punishment. I unclasped hands and feet, ordering him to come off the horse.

Leading him by the end of the chain, I sat myself on a tall wooden chair with leg-rests. These were designed for my feet to rest upon, allowing my legs to be wide apart. I saw his eyes widen as he saw my mini recede to expose my thighs. I pulled myself further apart until he could see my cunt.

"Come here!"

On all fours he placed himself between my legs. I cracked the whip, and in a harsh voice ordered him to start licking my cunt. He brought his face tentatively closer as if smelling me.

"Don't you like the smell of my juices? Quick! Start licking. I don't have all night!"

He sank his face between my legs and licked furiously. "Aah, that is the way!" Overcoming his fear, he rolled his tongue and drove it into my hole, rolling it from side to side. I had to fight my impulse to hold his head to my groin. But I scooted my bum closer to the edge of the chair. He flattened his tongue and drew it up my slit, towards my clit. Several times he approached it but went back down towards my hole. This was driving me nuts with desire. Then he swept all the way up to the nub of desire causing me to jump and moan helplessly.

He teased me that way for a while, filling me with desperation. Then he drew that wicked tongue up one side of my clit, crossed at the top of it, and slowly down the other side.

"Oooooh," I moaned loudly. Next he butted the tip of my clit with the end of his tongue, then flicked it along the top of the ridge severally. Again he gave me a long lick up one side of the clit, and down the other before pulling the whole into his mouth, sucking in and out. This was just too much!

"Aaaah, I'm coming, you goddam miser!" I let my juices run in torrents, and I heard him drinking them up. My hips twitched out of control for long moments. I found that one booted leg had left its place and was hanging in mid-air in my excitement.

"Lick everything clean," I issued an unneeded order, as he was already doing a very good job of lapping it all up. I also noticed that he had come in his underwear, wetting it. Some had escaped through it onto the floor.

"Look what you have done to my carpet, you filthy slave!" I gave him a cloth duster to mop it clean, which he did while on his knees.

"Time to eat!" I led him to a platter on the floor in a corner, containing a meat stew with carrots and peas. Two chapatti had been cut into small pieces and mixed in with this. He was to eat it without touching anything with his hands.

"Once you finish, you can go to sleep there," I said, pointing to a thin mattress and a blanket. He looked at me with anger smouldering in his eyes, but since I still had the whip in my hand, he stopped himself saying anything just in time. I walked out of the room, switching off all lights except a small emergency one in the centre of the ceiling. He would be able to see faintly and sleep without being disturbed by the light, thus recharging his batteries for the next days rigours.

The next day, I issued orders that Dennis be conducted to the bathroom to take a long, unhurried shower, unshackled. The servants could even talk to him normally. But once done, he was to be given a towel to wrap himself in, collared and chained again before being returned to the pleasure room.

I had invited three of my friends for afternoon drinks before we went to have fun with my slave. We had had various kinds of fun with two of them before. Cecilia was a plump woman with a thick middle, who favoured long dresses all the time. I did not remember her in trousers. She sipped her drink and said to Rhoda, a slender, smallish woman of rare beauty, "You have no need to look nervous. It is the slave who may have pain inflicted on him. Relax, enjoy your drink and prepare to enjoy a lot of sex!"

Rhose laughed and added, "You will be free to demand anything you want done to you, even your most private fantasies." In my opinion she was the most beautiful of them all, not as small as Rhoda, but with a very well-toned body. I had enjoyed it on many an occasion.

Rhoda, still a bit unsure because it was her first time, tried a laugh to tell her friends that she was not really worried. "Alright, neither my husband nor my boyfriend has ever agreed to give my bum any attention. Today may be the day!" She was making a big effort to be brave as she finished off her glass. My barman refilled it for her.

We continued talking on this vein for a while longer, before I called them to order. "Lets go to the scene of the crime!"

Dennis heard our footsteps approach, come through the door, but then we headed into an ante room to undress. The only clothing we then put on was a white fluffy towel as if we were in a sauna bath; our faces were covered in masks, lest he recognized any of these women. Rhose and I remained behind, while Cecilia took Rhoda along to break her in.

Dennis followed them with his eyes as they went from instrument to instrument of pleasure. He heard Cecilia explain the uses of each for the first time since he had been brought here nearly 24 hours before. Rhoda immediately chose to start on the padded bench. Cecilia obligingly went to fetch the boy toy from the corner.

"On your hands!" she commanded sharply, unlatching the chain from its nook in the wall. He followed like an animal on all fours and was ordered to climb onto the bench. Efficiently, after pulling off the towel around his body, she strapped his hands and feet onto the sides so that he would not be able to touch the women.

She ran her hands over his stomach and chest, teasing his aureoles and pinching his next to nonexistent nipples. She explored his tummy, dipping into his belly button, which caused him to make an almost inaudible sound. Rhoda noticed that his cock was beginning to take notice. She came closer, and licked his upper arms, sometimes making a quick visit to his armpit causing him to squirm. By now Cecilia was rubbing his thighs tantalizingly. Then she invaded his sanctity, bringing both hands together to cup his balls.

"Ooooh!" he moaned. The hands sandwiched the cock and made a trip up and down it again. If there was any doubt that it was paying attention, now it stood up like a soldier at parade.

"Look at the size of it, Rhoda," she exclaimed.

"Shall we take off those damn briefs?" asked the other.

"You are welcome to them," moving off to the side to allow Rhoda do whatever needed to be done.

"Lift your bum!" She had swung into the correct mood. She pulled them down his legs, unstrapped one to pull the briefs completely off, before doing the same thing on the other.

She came back to the little soldier and grabbed it on one hand. She ran it up and down a few times. On the down stroke she noticed how the head shone. She lowered her mouth to lick the precum oozing from the single eye. She knew he good and ready. She unwrapped her towel and climbed up on the bench placing her knees on each side of him. She lowered herself, taking the cock and laying it on his stomach. Her cunt was dripping with lust. She placed her slit along his stem and pulled herself along it, feeling its hardness on her cunt. Bending forward to put her elbows on the side of the bench beside his body she could now slide all the way up and then down his raging member. Both of them moaned in unison. She increased the tempo of her movements as she felt herself getting closer to climax.

"Unnnngh!" she groaned, increasing her speed still more, hoping he would not come before she had him inside. That thought was enough to tip her over the edge and she came explosively. She slowed her movements, which frustrated her slave because he was very close.

Reaching between their bodies she lifted herself a little and stood the little soldier upright, lining up his helmeted head to her vaginal entrance, before bringing her body down again. She felt his marvellous cock sliding into her very wet, newly-come cunt. Using her pelvic muscles again, she fucked herself on his cock. As she became more vigorous, she took him with her.

"Oooh, Jeez! You are killing meeeeee!" screamed the petite. She felt his cock cough loads of spunk into her, which tipped her over the precipice. She came powerfully. Cecilia put her arms around her as her fires cooled little by little.

Welcome to the club! You are now initiated. At that moment Rhoda noticed Rhose and myself admiring the show near the door of the anteroom. We clapped for them for giving us such a show. Cecilia wanted her pound of flesh, too, so she climbed onto the bench but facing his feet so that her cunt was near his face.

"Lick me, you worthless slave!" Which Dennis wasted no time in doing. Meanwhile Cecilia's mouth had arrived at his cock, sucking it back to life. But before it could rise to the occasion, his licking was sending shock waves through her body making her work inconsistent. She moaned into his cock when she felt a finger invading her goods entrance. It was a well-oiled digit, which soon broke through her barrier. This double attack finally became too much for her and she, a copious gusher, sprayed the slaves face with so much juice he almost drowned. Recovering quickly, he let out his tongue rolled out so that it entered her. Thus she hit another climax within minutes of her first one. She collapsed onto his stomach, overcome with emotion.

She could feel him heaving as he tried to catch his breath. Giving him no time to recover as soon as Cecilia had climbed off onto her tottering legs, I took my turn at his cock, still covered in Rhodas cunt juices, into my mouth sucking him to full attention quickly. I rewarded my boy toy for giving my girlfriends a good time by sucking and licking his cock until he climaxed, throwing his semen high into the air.

In this way the four of us had so much enjoyment with our 'slave' that he was completely exhausted by the time we left him to collapse onto his mattress in the corner.

tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers
12