Ol-Kalou Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****************************

I asked for his clothes, which I had ordered to be washed on Thursday night. I was gratified to see that they were clean and had been ironed meticulously. Leave them on that small table, I told the laundry woman. I stashed wads of cash into every pocket I could find, and folded them again as they were. The amounts were small, but to him and his wife (if he chose to disclose it) they would seem like a windfall. The time had come for him to be released into the wild. I was already planning the next 'capture' and the fun my girlfriends and I would have.

I watched him as he put his clothes on, enjoying their fresh fragrance. He looked puzzled by the small bundles he felt but I ordered the bodyguards to come in, handcuff him and blindfold him. They already knew where to drop him, somewhere within walking distance of his home. They pulled him roughly through the door.

"Where...?" he started.

"Sshh! Be quiet." His steps were halting and uncertain not knowing where he was, but the woman kept her hand on the cuffs, leading him along, none too gently.

They walked him out of the house into the bright sunshine and put him into the car, placing him between two of them just as when he had come. They put his phone back in his pocket; he would have to re-insert the SIM card in its proper slot and the battery the right way up.

When they got to the drop-off point, a lonely spot in a road with many corners, they waited until the road was clear of traffic or passers-by and pulled him out of the car after removing the handcuffs. Sitting him on a large rock beside the road, they told him to count to fifty and remove the blindfold, before jumping back into the car. The driver took off at high speed, while the two security people looked behind to see what he was doing. By the time they rounded the corner his hands were on the blindfold seeking to remove it.

"The crook! He didn't count to fifty. That must only be thirty!" They laughed with relief that it was over, unaware of their boss' plans.

It would take him a while to figure out where he was, and may need to ask passers-by where he was, only to discover how close to home he actually was!


12