Old and Young in a Cabin in Montana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dear, I haven't had a woman pleasure me in many years. I feel like I should thank you for that, but I don't know how."

"I do!" She exclaimed as she pulled my hand under her tank top and placed my fingers on her breast, allowing me to now play with her nipple. She cooed as soon as I began to lightly pinch her nipple and slowly play with one then the other breast. As I was manipulating her breasts, she slowly moved on top of me and sat up where she lifted her shirt up and over her head, then threw her shirt to the corner of the room.

The sight of her topless caused me to stop my assault on her breasts and my arms fell to the side. She looked down confused. "You don't like what you see, do you?"

"I haven't seen such beauty ever in my life. I imagine that you can feel that." I replied. To this she pushed back and suddenly her confused look turned to one of excitement as she began grinding against my hardening shaft.

"I didn't think you would be up for more than one shot tonight and was happy with what I did to you, but this is awesome." She said excitedly. I watched as she spun around and placed her legs on either side of my head placing her butt in my face as she once again took me in her mouth. I could feel the heat from her sex on my face and as she gave me a second blowjob for the night I slid my hands to her shorts and felt her ass through those clothes then held the leg of the shorts and pulled them to the side and also moved her blue panties to the side.

This presented me with her clean-shaven pussy that glistened in the moonlight from the window. She was wet and her aroma was intoxicating. I had trouble thinking as I enjoyed her work on my shaft. Slowly I began licking the length of her slit and then found her clit and slowly nibbled and tongue flicked her sensitive nub which caused a shiver through her body and a deep moan.

I continued my attack and began slowly running two fingers in and out of her pussy as I picked up speed and she started pushing back trying to fuck herself with my fingers. I was starting to worry if she became anymore violent that I would end up with a broken nose and I released the hold on her shorts and removed my fingers from her wanting hole. I then held her hips and lifted her in the air spinning her small body around till we were face to face.

I laid her down and my dick pressed against the thin fabric of her shorts as I wrapped my hand around the back of her head and kissed her deeply. As we kissed, she moved a hand between us and grabbed my shaft and moved her shorts to the side with her other hand then sat back until just the head was piercing her entrance. She sighed in my mouth and with slow movements sank lower and lower until she sat fully on my cock. I felt her shudder then she came alive and began pushing up and driving down hard over and over again while screaming.

"Pinch My Nipple Hard!" She commanded.

I reached up and pinched with medium pressure and she grabbed my fingers and showed me the pressure she wanted. With her instruction I put enough pressure on each nipple to make a vice grip jealous. She began driving faster and I could hear her building to a crescendo as her breathing and noises increased until she stopped all movement and squeezed her legs against mine then melted down onto my chest.

I remained hard inside her, but she simply laid there unmoving. "That was amazing, thank you. I haven't had a fuck like that since my High School Gym Teacher." I'm not sure what happened but I woke to find that we hadn't moved during the night. The only change that took place was that my cock had slid out from her at some point in the night and now laid limp between my legs.

She must have felt my movements as I woke because she also woke as well. "Good Morning Tess. Sleep well?" I asked.

"Like a baby." She replied.

"Let me get some breakfast made while you get cleaned up. Eggs, Bacon and Toast work for you?"

She simply nodded as she moved the hair from around her face to behind her ear. She missed a few strands that still laid in front of her eyes and I moved those behind her ear as well and saw her looking at me with soft doe eyes. She got out of bed and walked to the door. "It's a good thing you don't have other guests right now. I think they would have filed a complaint."

"Or they would have asked if they could play to." I said as I smiled.

She shook her head in incredulity at the comment but smiled and walked to the bathroom. As she passed her room, she grabbed her shorts and underwear in one movement and pulled them down to the ground then kicked them in her room where they landed on her still made bed.

I watched as her ass swayed all the way down the hall then into the bathroom where she closed the door and I heard the water begin to run through the old pipes of the house. Crawling out of bed I felt more alive than I did yesterday. Looking down there was a large wet spot on my pants from our activities and I changed into a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt from some art event my sister took me to over in Billings. It had some picture of a bison painting a bluff. I didn't really care for the shirt, but my sister said it made me look like Bob Ross' angry brother which gave her a laugh.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

Hearing the door this early usually meant that someone arrived. Could it be that my LA guest actually made it, finally?

12