Old Blood and New Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The owner of the stadium called him into his office and calmly told him that he was no longer welcome. Vyn was expected to take his belongings and leave.

Vyn hurried to put most of his money in his bank account, and he was quite grateful to know the owner and employees at that bank had not a single care about whatever Vyn was or wasn't accused of. They only cared for money. He wasn't rejected in any way.

Then he took a room in an inn.

The next time he thought he would be expected to work at the seamstress shop, he was dismayed to find the Mistress sadly shaking her head and telling him, "I can't afford to have you. I've gotten too many death threats already." Then she pointed to a pile of letters that had been sent to her seemingly overnight. "The amount of men furious over your existence has me boggled. Quite a few women have put their own anger in there too. You should leave the city and find somewhere else to live."

His eyes downcast, his heart numb, Vyn told her he wasn't angry.

There likely wasn't any time to send anyone any money. At that point, he didn't know if he wanted to or not.

So, with his safe strapped to his back, Vyn started walking. He was glad that he'd put most of his money away. There was more room in the safe for the rest of his things. It was so heavy, but it was worth it.

He rented a carriage, and he went on.

Off to Cheppa Village he went.

***