Old Blood and New Ch. 07

Story Info
Ambre Duponta's Pleasure.
4.8k words
4.68
1.3k
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This chapter will involve someone watching a sexual encounter. I don't know the word for it. I thought it was exhibitionism, but that might not be the right word because exhibitionism typically involves a public setting, right? I'm not sure what the proper term is. But yeah, if that stuff grosses you out, then here's your warning. Also, another apology. I'm having too much fun stretching this story out. I'm sorry if it's boring. I don't mean to write boring things, but I suppose I can't always help it.

***

Much to Vyn's occasional discomfort and occasional delight, the Duke decided that this courtesan, this Ambre Duponta with the beautiful red hair and daring green eyes, she would be sleeping in his apartment at the palace. He'd even planned on taking her off with him to his townhouse. They'd even share a bed, although they'd likely end up sleeping at slightly different times.

Vyn mainly kept his distance whenever he could, although whenever the Duke was out in public the courtesan was with him, holding his arm and sometimes nuzzling his throat like she wanted to feel his pulse with her lips.

That never stopped her from occasionally looking at Vyn, though.

He'd sometimes joke to himself about whether or not she was a cannibal, for she often looked hungry.

The noises that often came from the Duke's bedroom once he joined with Miss Duponta were usually much hungrier. During these times, Vyn would usually step outside of the apartment and linger in a corner of the hallway. He might even press a random cushion or pillow to himself to hide any semblance of an erection.

It was somehow different from when he was a bouncer at a brothel.

The guards would often give him concerned and confused looks. Vyn would claim he had a stomachache. But why was he hiding in the hall? He'd sometimes say the Duke was wearing a cologne that disagreed with his senses, or something of that nature.

Vyn had to admit he liked those sounds he was trying to avoid.

It was as if those sounds were making deep promises of spiced pleasures. His brain would weave together imagination and logic. He thought of those bodies grinding and twisting, tongues gliding and scraping. Vyn even imagined scents and tastes.

It was a bit overwhelming.

On the afternoon before the Duke had to leave the palace, he gave Miss Duponta a packet of bank notes. Then Miss Duponta bounced on out so she could do a little extra shopping.

When it was time to leave and return to the townhouse, Vyn had to sit across from the newly formed couple in the carriage. He was able to distract himself well enough, but goodness that courtesan was quite fond of touching her blushing patron, even as she told him the most innocent of mundane stories.

When Vyn began working on a sampler of embroidery, Miss Duponta addressed him directly.

"Sir, I knew you were a favorite tailor, but you stitch hanging hoops too? As a lady might stitch as a hobby?"

Vyn didn't look up at her when he responded. "It's a valuable skill."

"That's certainly true," Miss Duponta said. "I imagine you've often sold a few hoops?"

"Yes I have," Vyn said as he started working with a different spool of thread the color of rust.

"You don't need that work now, however," the courtesan pointed out. "You have His Grace to support you."

Vyn shrugged. "I don't want to forget how to move my fingers, and I enjoy pretty things. Why not make a pretty thing? It's satisfying."

Miss Duponta's voice practically purred. "I also enjoy pretty things. I might have you make something for me."

"I'd have to subtract time devoted to My Lord's projects," Vyn coldly explained. "As skilled as you are, I'm not sure if you can afford the fees I'd charge for that."

The Duke spoke up then, or rather he chuckled and then he said, "Listen well, Pretty Flame. I pay my Favorites far too well for them to give time to anyone else."

Vyn heard the woman's clothing rustle. She was likely turning her body a little to face her patron. Her voice had the same quality a pout might if it was a noise. "Your Grace, I thought I was your Favorite."

Another little chuckle, and the Duke corrected her. "Certainly not. You're this month's new perfume."

Curiosity paused Vyn's fingers.

Miss Duponta was the one to laugh at that time. "I adore honest men."

***

Such a pleasant, cool night.

Vyn was alone in his apartment in the townhouse, distracting himself with some weights with handles. He'd purchased some workout equipment some time ago, and he rather liked them. Up and down, careful with his breathing, holding onto a firm stance, his bare toes pressing or spreading onto the hardwood floor. He'd moved the rugs away, choosing to only use them when he needed to get his body down to the floor.

A rapping was heard on the door.

Vyn carefully set the weights onto one of the rugs he'd moved. Then he took a steadying breath, rotated an arm, and called out, "What is it?"

"Mr. Dahlren? Are you too occupied? I'd like a moment."

The hair on Vyn's arms rose a little.

That was Miss Duponta's voice.

He stepped towards the door and asked, "Weren't you supposed to be with His Grace tonight?"

"I'd rather not explain in the hallway. The servants shouldn't have to listen to such things."

This seemed suspicious to Vyn. His eyes narrowed and he folded his arms. He moved in a little closer and talked at the door again. "I'm not interested in being alone with you. I can't afford your services."

"Ah, I can't afford your services yet you can't afford mine either? Haaaah, please don't be a cross thing. His Grace himself has approved of my little quest."

His nose and cheeks heating, Vyn backed away. His arms loosened and fell at his sides. "Then, whatever is it you need, have him come and alert me with his own voice."

With a little sigh, the pretty voice said, "I've no complaint. I'll send your demand over to him."

Vyn heard a pair of possibly flat slippers lightly pat the floor in the hallway as they left. He put his backside on a plain but well made stool and rubbed at an eye.

He wasn't sure how much time had passed, but if he had to make a guess he'd probably say around three minutes. A new voice sounded from behind the door.

"Mr. Dahlren? Are you available?"

Vyn's hand shook as it rose and pressed into his chest, the fingers curled. He went pretty close to that door, right to the point where he could almost smell the waxed wood. "You... My Lord? How may I help you?"

"I have a request, but I'm not certain if you'd be willing."

"Would you like to come in?"

"That would be fine."

Vyn unlocked the door and opened it. There His Grace stood, wearing the least amount of clothes Vyn had ever seen him wear. His legs were bare, and they weren't skinny stick legs. There was a good amount of meat on them. Vyn thought he was still thicker than the Duke overall, but that didn't mean the Duke was a delicate flower. The reason why the Duke's legs were bare was because he had on a knee-length robe of black material. The sleeves were long and a little loose. His pale hair was in a true mess of tumbling, slinky locks.

His face was a little flushed and there was a sheepish smile.

His feet were in gold colored slippers. They took him right into Vyn's room, where he stood as Vyn quietly shut the door.

Then, standing before the Duke, Vyn calmly asked, "What do you need?"

Tiny lines slowly stretching a bit under his sparkly eyes, the Duke folded his hands behind his back, and he asked Vyn, "Would you be willing to help that pretty courtesan?"

His feet tingling, Vyn's body jolted, and then he looked away. "Ah... I don't think I have the money to help her."

"There's no law requiring her to charge every partner she has."

That statement had Vyn's heart pounding and his throat seeming to crack. He coughed. "Ack! Ah! What? She wants a low class thing like me?!"

"She admitted that... ah... she was bored, and she wanted to... how did she put it?" The Duke's voice faded into a few more words, and during that moment Vyn cleared his throat a few times. Finally, the Duke said, "Ah! She said she wants to, 'put on a show for me.'"

Vyn's whole body flared up.

Hoping that his now interested penis wouldn't form an obvious bulge, Vyn spun around, showing his back to the other man. "Excuse me? Wha... what? A show?"

"I've done much more interesting things than that," the Duke told him quite casually.

Vyn's fingers laced together at his chest as he stared hard at the floor. A few deep, soothing breaths, and he asked, "You'd actually be interested in seeing me... that way?" He tried to sound very serious about it. He didn't want to be seen as inexperienced, and especially not child-like. The truth was, that while Vyn certainly had some experience with both men and women, this concept presented to him was a bit novel. He'd heard of such things, but he'd never actually tried them out.

"You're quite handsome. Why wouldn't I be interested?"

The Duke's words had been so nonchalant. Vyn couldn't find any lies hidden in there.

"I... I don't know." Vyn's fingers tightened. His voice almost squeaked. "Would that... would that woman think less of me... I mean... she's already had you. I can't compare."

He heard the Duke's slippers slide a little as he approached. From behind, a hand was put on Vyn's shoulder.

"You aren't required to go to my bed. You may live as you please. There would be no pleasure in forcing you."

Vyn's eyes bulged.

Then softened.

Then his voice finally wavered a little.

"It's fine. I don't mind."

"Splendid. Follow me." The Duke sounded slightly... rustier... than he normally did.

His now shy eyes pointed down at the Duke's slippers, Vyn did indeed follow him, right out of the room and off to the townhouse's lovely master bedroom. The striped walls looked harsher in the lamps' lights.

The bed's curtains were partially closed, but a small hand nudged some fabric aside, and she was revealed, kneeling on the mattress. Gloriously nude. Her breasts drooped as a large set typically would, fluidly, softly. Her nipples seemed large, but they were also erect, a little dark, and perhaps shiny. Had a certain someone recently given them some attention? Or maybe she was wearing nipple rouge? Vyn knew some prostitutes wore rouge on their nipples and even their genitals, just to give them a rosy look.

Vyn almost felt guilty for noticing her breasts before her face, but damn it they really were out there to see!

As he took a few more steps, he let his eyes trail up to Miss Duponta's darling eyes. They seemed to find excitement in him, slowly growing more and more fervent as they remained on his countenance. She licked at her lips, which flicked her teeth at him, and the oddly predatory expression combined with the rather cute face she had was downright hilarious, but still very attractive to Vyn. He actually snorted, and that comforted his nerves, at least a tiny bit.

Miss Duponta reached out, waved her fingers up at Vyn, and then cooed, "Come, come! How can I be satisfied if you won't come?" She then shuffled herself around and crawled deeper into the dark cave the curtains had made.

That was when quite a bit more blood shot into Vyn's cock.

She actually had a wide, plump, well shaped ass! She might even have an hourglass figure!

Damn!!

Vyn turned his head as he looked up. He could see the Duke quietly step closer to the bed, but that aristocrat didn't step out of his slippers and climb in to join the courtesan. He only took a seat, a comfortable armchair, right next to the bed. Vyn wanted to meet his eyes, but oddly enough he found that he was unable. Looking down once more, he passed the Duke as he went into the dark little world. His feet and palms met silk and cotton. Soon, his fingertips grazed a bit of smooth flesh.

He saw the woman, her form generally obscured, but there was enough light for him to see part of a grin and the shape of her eyes. She moved in, reaching for his breeches, and she wasn't delicate. She didn't even give him time to say anything particularly seductive. She only untied his breeches and drawers, murmuring something that sounded like, "Need that cock."

For once, she wasn't particularly elegant.

Fine, sex shouldn't be elegant, at least not most of the time.

Vyn heard a masculine gasp just outside the bed.

Even if Miss Duponta hadn't been sliding her hand under his breeches, and under his drawers, Vyn knew he'd be thrilled.

Blood hurried on to his hardening penis. His breath turned rougher. The woman's fingers closed around his girth, and he bent down a little to search for that pair of soft lips. Success was there, along with a persistent tongue. She moaned against him and pressed her body closer.

Vyn knew he had to put one of his hands on a breast.

So he did, squeezed it too, appreciating the weight and almost unearthly texture. Was she a damn fairy or something? She certainly was squeaking like a cute little fairy.

Vyn gave a low growl, almost like a purr. His tongue twirled around the smaller one in his mouth. Her breath tasted like... well, several things. Wine and honey with hints of something stronger, heady, perhaps a certain man's musk.

His heart leapt at that thought.

Suddenly, the courtesan left his penis alone so she could put both of her hands on Vyn's shoulders. She gave a light push. Vyn was sent backwards. Then he was practically relaxing on the mattress, and Miss Duponta was arranging her thighs on each side of him, her pubic hair rustling against his erection, but there was something slick and messy there, even on the insides of her thighs. He might not have been able to see it before, since the lighting was weak. Or maybe he hadn't been paying enough attention.

A gritty breath came from Vyn's throat as his balls seemed to swell.

Her soft hands spread over his chest, her fingernails moving through his body hair. Her weight became more obvious, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. Regardless, he liked the way her curves pressed onto him. He put a hand on her hip, then moved it around to grip a buttock.

What a fantastic ass!

Vyn heard another gentle little sigh from outside the bed, and then a light grunt. He couldn't figure out if the Duke was naturally quiet or if he was retraining himself with the hope of keeping Vyn more comfortable with the odd situation.

Either way, Vyn thought it was endearing.

Suddenly, no warning at all, the courtesan pushed herself up with a yip and rammed herself right onto Vyn's cock, which had him calling out the name of some obscure god his great-grandfathers had once worshipped.

There hadn't been very much foreplay...

Vyn's eyes almost squished right out of his head.

Was most of that moisture actually the Duke's leftover semen?!

A salty, thick scent was indeed hiding under the courtesan's spicy perfume, expensive soaps, and creams. Vyn hadn't thought much of it but...

Well...

Vyn really didn't want to like that.

But holy fuck Vyn liked that!!

Miss Duponta's pussy was pressing and sliding on his cock with all the expertise one might expect. Her thighs and buttocks rose and fell with no struggle. Her groans and uneven breathing only helped to add more heat to Vyn's groin. She was indeed a Pretty Flame. She burned, and she did it hungrily, greedily.

"Damn it!" His voice was grit and delight all at once. "You're sucking all my cock in!"

She actually laughed at him. It was a delirious laugh. It made Vyn press his teeth together and take a few steadying breaths, for he too was beginning to feel a little delirious. His head was lighter. His feet cooled as his toes curled. Just how much blood was flowing to his cock?!

Despite his loose mind, he was able to spit out all kinds of words. "Fuck!! You feel so hot on me!! Shit, don't you stop! Don't you fucking stop!!" His fingernails scraped and tugged on her backside's pliant flesh. "Gods be called!! Fuck me!! Fuck me dry!!"

The woman's laughter paused, and a few stuttering noises and words came from her. "I... oh... P-puh!! Please!" Her head was falling back. Her voice shot to the canopy's ceiling. "I need... n-need!! Need your cum in me!!"

Vyn was the one to give a laugh then, and he growled out, "Yes Ma'am," although the woman he was with wasn't considered a Madam, but a Miss instead.

Funny thing, Miss Duponta didn't seem offended at all. She was so apparently cock drunk that she blurted out, "Fucking shit!! Say that again!!"

Alright then. "Yes Ma'am!!" He put some force into his grip, making the woman pound onto him much harder. The pleasure was so intense that he trembled and found new heat flooding in every bit of his skin. Some blood was changing its course. It felt like magic, or what he imagined magic to be.

He heard that Duke whisper something that sounded like, "Fuck." Had Vyn ever heard that man curse before? Well, he must've, but at that time Vyn couldn't remember, not that he was trying hard to think on that.

He was rather busy.

It came to Vyn suddenly, like lightning, like a punch to the belly, and he howled. He tilted his head back and howled, searing pleasure tingling out from his groin, fading the farther it spread. His testicles ached and throbbed like a slammed finger; it really did almost hurt like that, mixing and blending in with the pleasure.

When he was finally panting and a little dazed, he managed to think to himself, "Oh shit, did she get to cum?" Just because this woman was a glorified prostitute didn't mean Vyn had no care for her needs. She was a person too, after all.

His arms shook a little, but he squeezed the woman's ass and weakly asked, "Hey, are you alright? Did you have a good time?"

Miss Duponta fell on top of him, knocking some breath out, but she was giggling, and between the giggling she told him, "Of course I did! You blinded me!"

"Uh... ah... we're in the dark." Vyn smiled. He wondered just how much the single audience member could even see, but he imagined it must have been enough to suit his desires. Maybe the darkness added a secret, even more taboo nature to it, like he was peeking.

Her tongue slid up a side of his chest. It made him shiver. "Goodness Sir," the woman breathed out, "you shouldn't doubt me. You didn't hand over a single dran. I have no reason to lie to you."

"Yeah you do." He pointed a thumb out to the canopy's opening. "He's right there. He probably wanted you to cum." He cleared his throat a bit. "Uhm... well... thank you very much." Despite how excited he'd been not long ago, he really felt awkward about this ordeal. "I... well I'm not exactly in love with you. So I don't know how to end this exchange in a nice way."

Vyn was a more intimate kind of lover. Casual things like this... they weren't his typical method.

Miss Duponta rose up and rolled off of him, lightly saying, "What a funny man."

His face hot, feeling one of his eyes twitching, Vyn climbed out of the bed. He certainly saw the Duke as he did so. He tried see him much at all, but that wasn't fully possible. Vyn saw him. He saw the pink that had taken up most of the Duke's complexion. He saw the light tremor in his form. He saw the tense fingers clamped onto the chair's armrests. He saw that, although the Duke's robe was closed, there was very much an upright rod forming a tent.

Poor fellow hadn't had his orgasm.

Or maybe that was how he wanted it?

Thankfully, Vyn didn't get to see the Duke's face. He thought he'd die of overload if he did. He only pulled his drawers and breeches back up, completely ignoring the wetness there. Then, once he was tied and secure, he just left the room without any goodbyes.

He had to clean himself up and move on with his life.

That was nothing. No, really.

That's what he told himself.

12