Old Dirty Bastards

Story Info
Caught geriatric old men taking advantage of my young wife.
8.2k words
4.48
227.3k
363
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
961 Followers

You know, marriage life is not that difficult. Well, at least before kids. I mean if both you and your wife have a job, you have ample time and money to do practically whatever you want. Once kids get into the picture, it does change the playing field quite a bit. Your money goes into them; not just feeding and clothing them but family vacations, after school academies, music, sports, etc... Of course the biggest financial burden is saving up for their college education. Likewise, your free time also goes into them; helping them with their homework, taking them to sports practice, going on vacations, and attending those PTA meetings, etc...

Needless to say, young couples tend to take advantage of their marriage before children as much as possible. My wife Bonnie and I were not that much different early in our marriage. We spent a lot of time having fun, doing what we wanted. The danger during that period of marriage for most couples is actually "routine." I know some marriage counselors say things like once you get into routine, everything becomes stable and secure. What they don't know from their textbooks is that it can also get boring.

We worked, we came home, we ate, and we fucked occasionally. Then each weekend we had our romantic date nights and also friends nights, where I played poker with the boys and she typically went clubbing with her girls. And like that the weekend was gone... then rinse and repeat. Of course, every now and then we took a short trip. Does that sound familiar to you married readers? So you can understand why at one point both of us agreed we should contribute more to our society and enrich our lives. After some consideration we both signed up for volunteering work twice a month at a local nursing home for the elderly.

Fresh activities into our routine always seemed to excite my wife Bonnie. We'd hoped to get the same time slot, but unfortunately the assignments were based on availability. They needed young strong men to help out with the Saturday evening kitchen duties, so I eagerly signed up. It started early afternoon and the duties included preparing the food, cooking, serving, and then cleaning. Sometimes I even helped with feeding some of the more geriatric elders. Bonnie couldn't sign up for this slot because carrying the heavy communal pots, pans, and serving trays was not a job for a petite young Asian wife.

Instead, she got the Saturday late shift in cleaning up and putting the elderlies to bed. It was the one slot most desperately needing volunteers because very few wanted to do the work. It wasn't as much the late time since these old people were put to bed by 8 pm. The real issue was changing sheets and even bathing the elderlies who couldn't do it themselves. Since her shift was after mine, I only got to see her during our shift change each time. However, since it was just twice a month on a weekend, we didn't really mind. Besides, I liked the free time where I typically grabbed a burger by myself before heading home to watch the game. After Bonnie's shift, we usually still had a lot of time to ourselves if we wanted to grab a movie or a beer.

I have to admit, it felt really good giving back, you know? The smiles on these elderlies were all the rewards I needed. The only thing I hated about the job was the smell. Hey, I'm just being honest with you, old people smell. I don't know how to describe it, like a combination of urine and medicine smell. If you've ever been around old people, you'd know. The women were a lot better because they would douse themselves with perfume. But the men, ug, I couldn't stand the smell while just feeding them, so I couldn't imagine how Bonnie was able to handle washing them. Oh and yes, they had her washing the old men too and not just the women. They were severely understaffed in the late shift.

Apparently Bonnie was a natural at this job, given her cheerful good nature. The few times I saw her in between our shift changes, everyone seemed to love her, especially the men. I mean, why wouldn't they? Being helped and washed by a sexy young thing like her. I even saw her giggle a few times at their obvious horny jokes. She brushed them off as simply harmless teasing and even occasionally teased back with naughty remarks. A couple of times I did see a few of them leering at her like hungry wolves and I warned her not to get carried away.

After about a couple of months, we both became quite accustomed to our new responsibilities and the staff. One day after my shift I was really tired, the poker game with my boys ran a bit late the previous night. So instead of opting out for my own free time, I decided to wait for Bonnie by taking a nap through her shift. Now the elderlies were housed 2 per room, with their beds on opposite sides facing each other. I just happened to know there was a vacant bed in one of these rooms and decided to sleep there. I wasn't sure if it was permitted, so I had my head under the blanket hoping to pose off as a resident.

In the midst of my wonderful nap, I was awakened by the sound of chattering. When I looked up, my wife was tucking in an old man to bed. She looked absolutely fuckable in her volunteer uniform, which looked like a blue hospital scrub. Her silky black hair was tied in a low bun to ease her work. Though it was not even 8 pm, the place was already dark since it was October. The room was only dimly lit by a lamp on the bed stand of the elderly across from me. So lying in my bed, none of them could see me at all.

I was groggy but clearly heard the old man saying to my wife, "Come on missy, help an old man out. I'm dying here!"

In an irritated voice, my wife replied, "Mr. Binks, I've told you once and I've told you a thousand times, I can't help you with your request."

The old man looked like he was maybe 80 years old—skinny, wrinkled, and covered with liver spots. What a disgusting sight. I hope I'd never look like that at his age. He was begging my wife for something but I couldn't quite understand until he spelled it out, "Do you know just because we can't get it up anymore, it doesn't mean we don't have the urge? Come on, girly, I thought we got to know each other pretty comfortably well? I'm just asking you to stroke me out of my misery. You already touched it before when you washed me. What is the big deal? Do you know how it feels to be sexually tormented by all your touching and teasing but not allowed to be satisfied? Our body burning to an itch we can't scratch?"

Bonnie sighed as she listened and I knew she understood the feeling. Even before we were married, she had enjoyed countless nights being dominated by my sadistic aggression. Needless to say, orgasm denial was one of the kinky things I've loved torturing her with. After a brief hesitation, to my surprise she reluctantly agreed and said, "Ok, let me get a tissue."

Quickly the old man interrupted, "Nonono... gotta feel your hand. It'll finish me faster and I don't want you to do this longer than you have to. I'm really asking for help, not trying to take advantage of you."

I watched in amusement as my young wife sat down on the bed and took out his limp cock. At first she used just her thumb and index finger, rubbing his soft cockhead until the whole thing started to fill up like a balloon. When the shaft was sufficiently stiffened, she grabbed it tightly before jerking it in a steady rhythm while looking down on the floor the whole time. It was fucking awesome, watching her stroke that old cock with a disgusted yet guilty look on her face. The guilt probably came from knowing how often she played along with all their naughty jokes and teasing. I wasn't actually turned on by this, it was rather humorous. As the old man's breathing became faster and faster, he stared intently at my wife and requested, "Look at me beautiful. Let me see your pretty face, it helps me."

With an agitated groan, my wife turned to him and stared back. Looking into her eyes, his shaft began to stiffen up and both Bonnie and I were surprised this old man could still get this hard at his feeble age. As he was getting more and more excited, he became bolder and asked, "Do you like my hard cock, sweetie? Come on, tell me you like my hard cock."

Grimacing in disappointment, Bonnie sighed and replied, "Anything to help you get it done faster, ok? Yeah, I like your hard cock."

Pleased with her response, he quickly interjected, "Grandpa! Call me grandpa, girly. That'll get me really going."

With an obvious fake teasing voice trying to get the ordeal over with, Bonnie moaned out to the disgusting old man, "Grandpa, I love your cock... please cum... cum for me grandpa!!"

Suddenly without a word, the old geezer grabbed my wife's head to both our surprise. Then as she squealed in shock, he forced her head down on his hardened meat! The whole thing just happened so quickly, I was literally stunned frozen with my jaw dropped open. Old as he was, my petite wife was still no match for him. Gripping her hair tightly, he started forcefully bobbing her head on his engorged dick while taunting her, "Suck on that, whore. Yeah... you love grandpa's cock, don't you? Suck on it, slut!"

The sudden change of scene strangely got me horny as fuck as I watched this wrinkled old man having his way with my young wife's sexy mouth. She was squirming and squealing in disgust as she reluctantly sucked, probably from both the taste and the smell. It was one disgusting ordeal and for some reason, gave me an odd satisfaction of watching this tease get what was coming to her. In our marriage, she had always enjoyed teasing me until I've lost all my senses and ravaged her into submission. I guess she had never realized her teasing still had an effect on these old men.

Despite her sobbing whimpers and struggling to break free, I could clearly hear the sound of her subtle moaning. Knowing my wife well, I knew her body reacts to aggression and she was getting wet whether she wanted to or not. The more she struggled, the harder this sick old man bobbed her head on that meat. Then holding her head firmly down over his cock, he rolled around until she was pinned beneath him still gagging on that dick.

He was kneeling over my wife's frantic face as she struggled in vain. Holding her wrists down to the bed, he continued viciously pumping his cock in and out of her whimpering mouth. After a few minutes, he finally pulled out as she tried to spit out his taste. Looking down on her with a grin, he asked her, "How does grandpa's cock taste!?"

Then, shoving his fingers deep into Bonnie's throat, he laughed while she choked and pleaded hopelessly with a muffled voice, "Get off me! Please!? I didn't agree to this!"

Ignoring her pathetic plea, he tried to shove his engorged cock back into her mouth as she shook her head left and right, desperately begging, "No... no... no more... please..."

Grabbing my wife's hair tightly with both hands, he pushed his hard cock down into her screaming mouth and pounded her face while she squirmed and kicked. My heart was racing as I watched this old man having his way with my helpless wife. I couldn't help it, I should've intervened but lust overtook me and I just silently stroked myself as she gagged and choked on his engorged cock. As her body started to throb with each of his thrusts, I knew she was losing the battle with her own flesh.

In a matter of minutes, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he became completely stiff, pumping his sticky juice deep into Bonnie's pretty mouth. It was a wild scene, watching her arch her back off the bed as she squealed with a mouthful of cock and cum. After he let go, my wife quickly sat back up and spit it all out before coughing uncontrollably. In a satisfied voice, the old bastard said to her, "Thank you... oh you have no idea how long I've waited for this."

As he passed out, Bonnie ran out of the room, probably to rinse her mouth. Quickly, I took the opportunity and snuck out of there as well and headed home with my raging hard on. When Bonnie came home that night, she wasn't in the mood to go out. While watching TV with her in my arms, I knew she was horny but yet she just kept brushing off all my sexual advances. Eventually I couldn't handle the sexual tension anymore and forcefully took her bent over the coffee table. While she moaned and grunted in wet satisfaction, I realized she brushed me off because she wanted to be taken against her will.

As I lay there on the couch with her in my arms afterward, I tried asking her about her night. She told me it was just another regular shift and then asked if I was as bored with it as she was. Despite knowing she was hoping to find a way out, I insisted I was having a great time and didn't want to quit. Reluctantly, she agreed and told me she was also enjoying her work. Truth is? I was actually bored of it. However, I knew the old dirty bastard was not done and I wanted to know how far she would allow this to go.

For the next couple of weeks, our lives were pretty normal. For a while I had even forgotten about the whole incident. However, as the next volunteer day approached, I was becoming more and more raging hard in anticipation. Like before, after my shift I went back to the same room and hid myself under the blanket of the spare bed. I waited for hours in agony under the sheet, thinking about my petite wife being violated by the sadistic old man.

Sadly, nearing 8 pm again, Mr. Binks was brought in by a plump fat woman, who just put him to sleep. Disappointed with the lack of action and the hours wasted waiting, I gave up and decided to head home. The place was eerily dark and understaffed at night. The night security guard, Carlos, didn't even notice me walking out as he had his eyes glued to the mini TV in his office.

I was heading towards the parking lot when I noticed there was light coming from one of the first floor rooms and multiple shadows moving within. It was unusual because all the residents should be in bed by now. Crawling into the bushes, I peeped through the window and was shocked by the most unexpected scene. There it was, my slim sexy wife forced on her knees surrounded by three old men in the public shower room! One of them, another skinny bald man, was standing behind her and holding her wrists tightly above her head as she struggled to break free. A fat old black man had a fistful of her hair while pumping his man meat into her crying mouth. As she reluctantly gagged with her eyes closed, a short skinny old bastard was fondling her firm titties under her work shirt.

I could not believe my eyes! This was way more than what I had expected and for a brief moment I thought of yelling through the window to stop them. However, the more I watched her unwillingly take the cock, the more it drove me insanely horny. Unknowingly, I found myself stroking my raging cock to the rhythm of the man pumping my poor wife's mouth. Tears streamed from her closed eyes as she helplessly took the fat cock on her knees, whimpering to each thrust. I could only imagine what was racing through her mind as they treated her like a meat whore.

The skinny old man holding her wrists then said to the others, "Shit, Frank was right... this bitch could really suck cock, just look at her. Man, I haven't had Asian since I was the Pacific during the war. Them bitches really are horny sluts, I tell you. You ever had Asian meat before, Don?"

Groaning with his steel cock buried deep in my wife's mouth, the fat black man replied, "Nah shit... I had many bitches in my life time, but never Asian before."

With that he tapped Bonnie's crying face and ordered, "Hey, open your eyes, bitch. Look at me while you suck grandpappy's big fat cock."

Grudgingly, Bonnie opened her tearful frowning eyes and stared at him with a mouthful as he fucked her innocent face. She whimpered and groaned at each of his thrusts, taking it like a defeated meat slave as saliva drooled down her chin.

"What about you, Bill? You had Asian meat during the war?" the skinny old man continued.

The little guy squeezing and molesting my wife's tender tits chuckled before responding, "Phil, come on man. You know I was a conscientious objector."

In a puzzled voice, Don asked, "A conscientious what now?"

"You know," Bill continued, "A coward."

With that the three of them exploded in laughter as my wife continued choking on that cock in tears. Then Don pulled out and told Bill, "Well come on now, you gotta try this shit."

The moment Don's fat cock was pulled out of her drooling lips, Bonnie pleaded pathetically to them, "Please stop! I'm a married woman..."

Grabbing a fistful of her dark silky hair, Bill sadistically replied, "Well... consider this a public service. Frank already explained it to you, right? You're helping us with a disability and releasing us from an agonizing stress."

As the little guy shoved his limp dick into her mouth, Bonnie squealed in disgust while she struggled against Phil's tight grip on her wrists. Then he said to her, "Besides, I thought Asians are taught to respect their elders? So do what we say, ok? Be a good girl."

Despite her pleading, Bonnie was visibly throbbing on her knees as she sucked that limp dick to life. When it was hard, he pulled it out and rubbed it around her lips before ordering her to stick out her tongue. With a sad puppy frown, she reluctantly complied while he rubbed his engorged cockhead all over her tongue before shoving it back in her mouth. Every time he pushed it into her, she could visibly be seen arching her back and heaving her tits up as her breathing became heavier and heavier. It was driving me insane as I realized the bitch was in heat again. After several groaning minutes, he finally pulled out and told Phil, "Come on, your turn. Shit you're right, Asian bitches are slutty as fuck. Look how hard she got me. I feel like I'm 20 years younger!"

Immediately, they pinned Bonnie down on the dirty tile floor as she continued struggling in vain. A sudden yelp escaped her trembling lips when Phil slapped her face and ordered her to be good. Fuck! It was driving me wild watching these ravenous old bastards punish my tease of a wife. Kneeling above her head and looking down on her squirming body, he lifted the back of her neck up until her head tilted slightly upside down. Then shoving his semi-hard cock into her mouth he taunted, "Come on, make me as hard as Bill so I can fuck your worthless throat with it."

I could hear the groans and slurps as she grudgingly sucked this old man's soft dick. Suddenly she let out a squeal when Bill stripped off her pants and panties. Without pausing, the little old man got between her silky legs and buried his face in her juicy cunt. She was losing it as her body flipped and flopped, groaning loudly on the cock in her mouth. After several minutes, Bill pulled his juice covered face up smiling, "Shit... the bitch tastes good!!"

I was stroking wildly to the scene as these disgusting smelly old men had their way with my pretty young wife not even a third their age. I bet these perverts never thought they'd have a chance to savor such a young tender thing again this late in their twilight years. After pulling her shirt and bra up, Don knelt down above my helpless wife before roughly squeezing her dark nipples. Combined with the cunt eating, she was jerking uncontrollably beneath his fat body as her muffled moans grew louder over Phil's old cock. It looked like she was defeated as her body gave in to their sadistic pleasure.

Pulling out his now completely harden meat, Phil spat down into her mouth and to my surprise she actually licked it clean from her lips. Then in a teasing tone, he asked her, "Does grandpa's cock taste good, baby? Come on, tell me you love it."

Like a conquered bitch, Bonnie moaned softly in reply, "It tastes good... I love grandpa's cock..."

JeffJared
JeffJared
961 Followers