Old Dirty Bastards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again in a bit of a surprise to me, with her eyes shamefully on the floor Bonnie voluntarily reached out her wrists together as he bounded them tightly. Then pinning her down on the exam table with her wrists above her head, he pressed each of her ankles down next to her face. She looked fuckably helpless with her legs spread open and her body bent in half, moaning with her eyes closed as he pummeled her aching cunt. I was still stroking hard when he taunted her, "Look at me, bitch. Stop turning way and look at me. What? I'm too disgusting for you? Yeah you love it, right? Being fucked by a disgusting old man."

Bonnie whimpered as he forcefully rammed that hard old cock deep into her with each grunt. When he grabbed her face and made her look at him, she frantically squealed out, "No!... No!..."

Excited by her resistance, he shoved his tongue into her mouth while she squirmed and squealed in disgust. The more repulsed she was, the more excited he became as he continued mocking her, "Does your husband know he married such a depraved whore? Who loves being fucked by disgusting old men? Why did you even get married? I know women like you. You can never be satisfied with one cock."

That last phrase must've broken her as she cried in shame and yelled back, "Fuck you! Fuck you old man!"

The more she cried, the harder he pounded her. Then grabbing her phone, he dialed my number much to Bonnie's shock. When he got my voicemail, he put the phone right up to her face as he pumped the shit out of her. My wife was in literal hell, her body burning in ecstasy while she tried desperately to prevent her mumbled grunts from escaping her tightly shut lips. Eventually tears streamed from her eyes as she rapidly shook her head, pleading with her eyes for mercy. With yet another victorious evil smirk, Frank finally hung up the phone as Bonnie lost control and screamed savagely.

Completely in a mad frenzy, he held her face with both hands and yelled at her, "Look at me bitch! As I unload into your worthless cunt! Look at grandpa!"

Without much of a choice, Bonnie stared angrily into his eyes while gasping hard to his vicious thrusts. Then in an unbelievable instance, that angry look suddenly melted into a desperate frown as she cried out of breath, "omg... omg.... fuck ... shit!!"

Screaming loudly as she came, she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist while her back arched, jerking violently in rippled waves. At the same time, both the old man and I popped our loads—he deep in my wife's cunt and me all over the door. Frank grew limp as his full disgusting wrinkled body pressed down on my hot sweaty wife. After a brief pause, he left Bonnie on the table still with her wrists tied and replied, "I'm tired. I'm going to sleep now. Clean yourself off, bitch."

I hid again as the door opened and the tired old man hobbled out. Bonnie wept as she tried to free her wrists with her teeth. I was still dazed but zipped up and left after making sure Bonnie was able to free herself. I cleaned myself up in the restroom first before heading out to the main hallway. As I was sneaking out of the lobby, suddenly I ran right into Bonnie. In a surprise she asked me what I was doing and I told her I got her message and just came here to see if she needed any help. She gave me an "awwee" and told me I was the sweetest husband ever. However, she was a nervous wreck when I asked her about the 2nd voicemail which I couldn't make out. She played dumb and told me the phone must've accidentally dialed in her pants when she sat down.

When we got home, she was too tired to do anything, saying it was from the work at the nursing home. Well, technically she was telling the truth, she did overwork herself with all she's got. For the next couple of weeks, she was always asking me if I needed something, baking me cookies, and stuff. And in the sack, oh shit, she let me do anything I wanted to her, no matter how dirty or how depraved. I'll spare you the details except telling you that ... guilt sex is the best sex ever. So much guilt in her, she was so sensual, so obedient, and so... insatiable.

We did eventually stop the volunteering, but it wasn't that week. You probably won't believe this, but when we came back 2 weeks later, we were informed 4 elderlies passed away. All four of them died of cardiac failure. You can guess which four. I know they say if only looks could kill, but I guess in this case, these old fools had no idea what they got themselves into. She literally fucked them to death. Naw, I'm just making it more dramatic. The official cause was cardiac arrest due to heart failure, suspected from some sort of pharma issue. I suppose that is why you need to see a doctor and get a prescription for those blue pills; they're not for everyone, especially past a certain age. There was an internal investigation and Carlos was arrested for prescription drug trafficking, but luckily they never linked it to Bonnie.