Old Farmhouse - La Vielle Maison de Ferme Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do hope Alain comes." It was not the window to watch for him, but they sat there quietly talking.

"I wish my breasts were larger, like yours. You are so pretty. I think Alain, he likes your nipples more; they are so brown, so big."

Léonie touched one of her own little nipples for emphasis. Françoise thought Léonie's small breasts and little pink nipples sweet and said so.

"One day we shall feed babies with them, no?"

Françoise smiled, "perhaps," she said, "Alain, he likes to feed at your breast."

Léonie giggled and with her fingers pulled at her two nipples as Françoise had seen Alain do with his teeth. "He does, does he not? I'm sure he would like to suck your nipples too. He does like the nipple. May I try?"

Her pretty head bent across and she took one of Françoise's nipples into her mouth. A sharp intake of breath on Françoise's part caused Léonie to break away.

"I am sorry, I should not have done that."

"Au contraire, s'il te plait." And Françoise offered her breasts to her new friend, lifting them in her hands.

Léonie smiled and accepted, drawing a nipple into her mouth. It was a lovely feeling for Françoise. Yes, she had sucked her own nipples, she could reach, but this was different; another person. She felt herself moistening between her legs as her nipple was caressed by Léonie's tongue and lips. Françoise stoked Léonie's hair like, indeed, she might stroke the hair of a nursing child. It was peaceful and lovely to sit in the cool of the room and be together. Two friends. She smiled when Léonie looked up shyly, her lips so red. Françoise bent a little and kissed her on her lips and then, in turn, she lowered her own head and took one of Léonie's nipples into her mouth and sucked as Léonie in turn stroked her hair.

The girls sat now with arms around each other's naked bodies talking.

"It is funny how men have nipples."

Léonie cupped Françoise's right breast, "yes, there is not much to hold or to suck," her face reddened, "but of course there is something else."

"So big!"

Léonie nodded in agreement. "It is big in my mouth but think what it would be like..." her hand touched Françoise's private curls. Just a light touch on her hair.

"You must want so much to have Alain's pénis inside you, Léonie."

"I do, I do but I do not want to be with child - yet. It is best in my mouth."

"So big."

"Oui, très grand." Léonie bunched her fingers to show and then touched Françoise's lips with them. "Go on, try, imagine it is Alain. He will not mind. He will like!"

Françoise's lips opened and she thought of taking Alain's big round ended pénis into her mouth. Her eyes closed and she slid her lips along Léonie's fingers, imagining. It was obvious to Léonie what was so vividly in Françoise's mind.

"We can, perhaps, share a bit. Alain will be happy. He has enough pénis for both of us, n'est-ce pas?"

"I wonder if such a thing will really, you know, go in. Yet the bull manages it with the mare."

"But don't they make a lot of noise!"

The girls laughed together, their thighs apart as they sat there in the window.

"It must be so good, to feel." Françoise too put her fingers together and the girls sat with their right hands making a representation of the pénis with their fingers. "Close your eyes, Léonie, and imagine."

Françoise brought her fingers down and between her friend's thighs, touching where she was, herself, hot and as wet, and pushed the soft flesh with her fingertips finding Léonie's entrance and pushing in. And then it was Léonie's turn, her fingers pushing at Françoise so they both had their fingers inside the other, moving as if their hands were each a pénis. Two girls thinking of the same man. Françoise's eyes were closed as she imagined it was not fingers, not a girl's hand at all, but the hard, swollen flesh of a man's pénis. Neither stopped, it was all so good, so long as they kept moving their hand so would the other hand in their sex. Françoise moved her thumb and with its ball stroked her friend's little smooth button as she so liked to do herself and felt Léonie's thumb reciprocate.

"Well!"

They had not heard Alain arrive, did not know how long he had been watching but there he was, framed in the doorway. Naked and aroused, his manly organ rising from his nest of curls.

"Alain!" Léonie leapt up and rushed into his arms. Françoise could imagine how easily Léonie might, instead, have not simply thrown her arms around his neck but swung upon it and brought her thighs up either side of his hips and settled herself down on his pénis. Impaled herself indeed. What a sight to have seen; but so unwise. Lovely as it was, the pénis must be kept from Léonie's vagina.

Whispered endearments, kissing and cuddling. Françoise sat embarrassed at being there at the reunion of the lovers. A reunion she had engineered of course. She had been so close to coming on Léonie's hand but how good Alain had come there - and didn't his naked body look fine.

"Come, here is Françoise who has brought me here. So good, so kind."

"I did not expect to find you here, Léonie."

"Mother lets me roam with Françoise. Come, kiss Françoise." She led Alain across the room. Françoise could not help watching the young man's big pénis held all firm in Léonie's hand. The young man bent and for the first time in her life Françoise's lips felt the press of a man's lips.

"Thank you, Françoise."

But there was more. "Go on, Françoise," offered Léonie, "have a suck."

Françoise was wide eyed as she watched Léonie's hand draw back the foreskin of Alain's big pénis and present the bulbous end to her face. She stared at the swollen knob, fully exposed, seeing it in such detail as it stood there, the opening out of which she had seen so much male 'cream' came, pointing at her.

"Please," said Léonie again, and for emphasis drew the skin up and over the knob a couple of times. "You first."

Françoise imagined what it would be like if it suddenly began doing its thing. She shivered with arousal and leant forward. Even bigger than Léonie's bunched fingers and certainly smoother; such a thing to take into her mouth.

It was warm to the touch, the touch of her lips. A tentative hold upon the smooth skin before she widened her lips the more, moved a little further forward and allowed her lips to close behind the bulb. So big, so strong - and certainly manly. Françoise gently sucked, her eyes closed, not quite believing she was doing that thing, her lips slipping a little further down the pénis, drawing more into her mouth. She had not touched it before and here she was not simply touching with her hand but her mouth.

Like she had suggested Léonie must feel, Françoise felt such a desire to have the thing between her legs, pushing inside her. The thought made her lips move, made her enjoy the big thing in her mouth the more. Such a pity, but not for Léonie, that Alain was not for her. Such a shame Alain and she were not the lovers, though how good for Léonie to be with another young man; the four of them all together in the farmhouse; four naked young people; two cocks, one in each of the girls' mouths.

"Françoise." She felt Léonie's hands on her head drawing her back; perhaps before her enthusiasm was too much for the young man. "May I?" Léonie sat beside her, once again her naked hips touching Françoise, and she watched her friend sucking Alain's pénis.

He, for his part, took the opportunity of touching two young women at once; or, else, he was returning the pleasure to them both. His hands sought and found, the secret entrances to two young women; delving between their legs to the wet, mossy places where the hot springs flowed. The girls had been playing together but this was better. Léonie's arm went around Françoise as she released the pénis. Françoise looked at it shining with their two suckings, glistening in the bright light. Might she suck again? Léonie, though, took her hand and raised it to one of Alain's nipples and they both played with them as Alain's fingers did their work between the girls' thighs.

So good to be made to come. Françoise had done that herself many times but not had another bring her to a climax. Her arm squeezed her friend and she found Léonie returning the squeeze. Two young girls gasping together as they made Alain's fingers very wet indeed. Such pleasure, such delight in the heat of the summer in the quiet of the old farmhouse.

That, though, left the man still unfulfilled, still strongly standing and no doubt thinking how good it would be to push into the two so very wet cunnies before him; to alternate between one wet and hot place and another until, in one or the other, he released. How good it might be, Françoise thought, to share the man; live as a ménage à trois, not that she knew the term, with Alain and Léonie in the farmhouse, having sex together, sharing his maleness and having his babies.

Léonie reached for the pénis, wet in her hand, and began sliding the skin. "Hold his balls, Françoise, feel when he comes."

Her hand reached and she lifted Alain's scrotum. It hung slack in the heat, weighed down like the bull or ram in the field, with his twin testes. So good to feel them in the palm of her hand, close her fingers and with fingertips feel behind his balls where he was hairy like her but without any soft wet skin, feeling the hard ridge of his pénis continuing. She watched fascinated as Léonie moved the skin gently and slowly up and down. She watched as Léonie slowed and stopped when a bubble of creamy fluid welled up and overflowed onto her fingers. It was not what she had seen Alain do before and knew this was not the real 'thing' but it warned her that men leaked before they actually came, that a pénis should simply not be inside a vagina until the man and woman were safely married.

Such a thing to see; Léonie exercising the standing man, his big, thick pénis truly standing out like a fifth limb from his body; just so different from Léonie and her. And, when the climax was reached, all so different from the female. The projection of semen so strong, so fittingly manly (she thought). A gasp of surprise when it happened and then Léonie was sharing the semen across both of their breasts, moving the aim (if it could be called that) from one girl to the other as the semen simply came, just so warm and copious, splashing out and onto Françoise and her friends breasts, making her nipples tingle.

It had been a surprise, yet Françoise had felt a drawing up of the young man's balls and with her fingertips had felt a sudden throbbing. She should have known what it all signified, but she was still quite innocent of men's bodies. Innocent in a way, if sitting there with a clutch of men's testes in her hand and semen all over her chest could be described as innocence!

Such a delightful mess, and on Léonie's fingers as well. She raised her hand from the pénis, leaving it standing, and brought it up between the two girls, showing the semen to her friend. Françoise did not flinch or draw back when Léonie brought her fingers to Françoise's lips and then leant in close, so the fingers were between two sets of lips. The lips touched and Françoise tasted the warm semen. It was a strangely friendly act; a generous act as Léonie shared her young man's seed with her, not to plant in her womb, but to share in her body. The two girls' tongues licked and touched as they cleaned the fingers.

Downstairs to the pump; happy girlish squeals as Alain worked the handle splashing the cold well water over the two naked girls. A happy scene and then the three returned upstairs to sit and talk. Françoise, though, knew she should really leave Alain and Léonie to be alone together as a couple, yet she could not make her way back down the hill: it was too early in the afternoon really and it would not at all do for Léonie's mother to see her daughter return alone from the hills.

"I'll take a little walk and then come back." So obvious the two were happy for her to say that. A bit of a sadness to her. She was a friend, but they were lovers together and that was different. Françoise walked down the stairs wishing it was Léonie, not her, who was tactfully leaving. She crawled out of the bramble tunnel and stood in the bright sunshine; a naked girl outside a ruined farmstead. She did not go far. Lovely to be out naked but she was careful. Rather than walk far she lay in the long grass in the shade of a tree and thought until she was asleep.

She was not asleep too long but there were not long or cross faces when she returned, making a little bit of noise on the stairs to announce her return - not that, given what had happened earlier, there was any likely embarrassment in finding them doing what couples do. She was welcomed back with open arms, three naked bodies pressed together.

No doubt the lovers had been talking, whispering endearments perhaps, maybe making plans. Things not for Françoise but now the three sat together, not on the windowsill where there was not room, but on an old chest; sitting gingerly at first, unsure if it was still up to taking their collective weight. Léonie one side of Alain, Françoise the other, their hips touching. Wonderful to feel and see when Léonie reached, not for Alain's soft pénis but Françoise's hand and placed it upon the pénis.

"Shall we make Alain hard again? It is good for him to be like that."

So good to touch, so soft, so floppy in her hand - at first. But how could the young man not rise with the tender, delicate ministrations of the young woman - young women indeed. His own hands went to them, touching breasts at first and then sliding downwards to stir. One boy working two girls but they sharing and working the pénis together sitting either side of the boy. There was certainly enough of him for two girls to hold!

Lovely to work it but so good for Françoise to relax and have her sex invaded and manipulated by the young man's hand. Her hand dropped from the pénis and gripped the edge of the chest as she closed her eyes and felt herself being taken to new heights of pleasure. Amazing to hear the sounds of gasping coming not just from her own mouth but Léonie's, the two young women coming at the very same moment

So good to be permitted to share. So good to be made to come by another's hand. But now it was Alain's turn to feel the extreme pleasure. How wonderful for him to sit between two naked girls and have them attend to him, their slim hands all over his cock and balls once more.

"Stop, stop, stop!" The young man sat between them, eyes closed, and his suddenly released pénis bobbing up and down. It looked so strong, so full, the swollen head looking fit to burst. Was it about to... but no, it was clearly an 'almost' but why not take him over the edge?

"Alain, he likes to be brought to the brink again and again. He is not like us girls who need to be over."

Françoise knew what Léonie meant. There had been times when she had been so close but not been able to get there. Had gone to sleep a little unfulfilled though it had always been nice. It seemed that was not a problem for men. Was it easier for them? Seemingly so.

Alain stood and walked from them to the other end of the house, before returning looking just so fine with his 'fifth limb' so prominent.

"You know what he wants, again, for us to take it in our mouths. Of course, Françoise, you know where he would really like to go... but we must not. Especially you!"

Indeed, a baby might well force a marriage upon Léonie and Alain and it was unlikely they would at all mind that, but for Françoise it would be different - very different.

"Shall we, Françoise, do as he wishes? Would you like to suck again only, only there is a risk... would you mind that?"

Françoise smiled, "No, that is for you."

"It might happen in my mouth, it might happen in yours. We do not know. An excitement, Oui?"

And it was. It really was. Françoise would rather like... but it was Léonie's semen not hers. Alain was Léonie's young man. Françoise looked at the big pénis there before her and then Léonie reached, held and offered it. It would have been rude to refuse, so Françoise opened her mouth. Eyes closed she sucked away. It was lovely but she was quick to offer it to her friend.

So good swopping and swopping about, watching the big thing go into the other girl's mouth and then it be pushed towards her. It was a fifty: fifty chance, probably Alain had no say, no influence over the matter. Warm wet mouths and tongues worked their magic and all at once Françoise felt it, a hot spurting within her mouth. Alain was coming in her mouth. Her tongue moved and she felt it pulsing out as she pushed the tip against the flow. How good! She felt she should release, take it from her mouth and push it in Léonie's but it was so good, so very good.

"Oh, Léonie, I am sorry," she said with her mouth rather full and then she turned and kissed her friend, her mouth open, offering the semen to the girl, pushing Alain's seed where it belonged - into his girl. It, salty and so smooth, as it was, was not for her. Turning she reached for the erection and brought the dribbling knob to Léonie's mouth, pushing it where it belonged. Nice though to reach and hold the slack dangling balls as Léonie sucked.

Françoise sighed. What a pleasant afternoon it had been.

12