Old Father Time

Story Info
The men of Forever Christmas World want more faggot slaves.
3.9k words
4.63
4.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors notes: I first wrote this after writing the story called Are you on the naughty list. It was much shorter than this(approx. 1k). However, my head is full of loads of ideas all of the time and so throughout time it has grown into this. It feels more complete.

I am looking for a couple of proof readers if anyone is interested send me a private message. I prefer people who love reading my stories. It will mean that you would read my stories before anyone else.

Old father time. (Rewrite 2023)

The old men of Forever Christmas world knocked on the front door of the house of the dream-maker in dreamworld that same Christmas eve. They excitedly explained their idea to the dream maker and how turning willing men into boys through their dreams could actually benefit everyone in all of the magical realms. They boasted it would make infinite amount of magic and allow all of the worlds to reap the profits from the initiative.

The dream maker was then prompted to visit Old Father Time himself. They had been friends since the dawn of time. The idea of the old men from Forever Christmas World excited him too. Old father Time would be able to use the wisdom of the lives of the faggots for his own magic. He agreed that he would be involved.

The dream maker obtained all of his magic from exciting dreams. Erotic dreams were naturally the most exciting. This for the dream maker meant that he could produce enormous amounts of magic and therefore fantastic dreams for the following twelve months for everyone in all non-magical realms.

He knew that there were many submissive men out there who would long to serve the old men in Forever Christmas World. He knew many would obey the rules too. He understood how he could put these men in a trance for them to be ready. It is very difficult however to make so many men sleep at the point of midnight on New Year's Eve for the plan to work. Something that he had to think hard about. Afterall New Years Eve is the one day of the year when most of the world would be awake the longest.

In their deliberation the dream maker and Old Father Time contemplated that it had to be a calibration of all of the old magical order for it to work. The old man thought long and hard, after all he was the only being that had time on his side. He went backwards and forwards through time itself to ensure he was doing the right thing. He knew the world had many midnights throughout the twenty four hour period but he also knew that his power meant that for the boys at the very least each stroke of midnight could be exactly the same moment. He and he alone had the power and the wisdom to do this. Everything needed to be just a perfect balance of magic from the other dimensions, so they didn't become visible in the worlds that were blissfully unaware of the truths behind their myths.

Old father time was wise beyond his years and there was a valid reason for that. He took all of the years away from all of the souls that were leaving non magical dimensions. He drained the experience away from the departing that were moving through to their next plain. Heaven. Hell. The magical land of mother nature, a place where everything became a part of nature once more. She was a wonderful woman and most probably his greatest ally.

When the old man met up with her, he had to explain to her that it wasn't her power that he required but an ancient god that resided in her lands, as a beautiful serpent. The god of Chaos. A charmer called Apophis. One that could create a little mayhem to be successful in the plan. Apophis did not like order in the slightest and so jumped to the opportunity of mixing things up. If their plan worked or didn't work Apophis did not care as he knew chaos would be created ether way. The Snake was the next to become a part of the squad.

The old men of Forever Christmas World would get their youthful boys to torment. The dream maker would receive the golden sand that he required to make his magic. Old father time would receive the magic and wisdom of time itself from the years inside of each soul. The god of chaos would receive the mayhem, which would go directly to mother nature who preferred things not to be perfect and select as most modern humans liked who lived in the varying dimensions. She believed in nature flowing in every direction, not in chosen ones.

And so, the week began.

There is almost eight billion people on the planet. Around four billion are men. A billion are total Alpha males, and one and just under half billion beta males. There is the thought that just under half of the men in the world are born natural omegas. However, many would fight against their true nature. Some would win the fight and appear as beta or even Alpha males, but most would be unhappy. It is always best to be your true self that is where true happiness is found.

It was decided by the team that the focus should be on the men that wear chastity as it shows their submissive side and their commitment. The ones that had worn chastity for at least the past twelve months.

The ones that would degrade themselves for self-satisfaction of any kind. The completely isolated ones. The dream makers first dream was sent out to all these pitiful humans on the first night. The ones who had any kind of relationship which changes would be noticed easily would be eliminated too. The dream was boring but important as it established all of that. Their bodies were simply mere vessels that needed to be filled and it was easier to fill them with any soul that would be able to move on with their lives easily and not have to explain all their behaviour of the past week to anyone. Chaos was looking forward to that part. Chaos knew how perfectly they planed this part of the plan it wouldn't be totally perfect.

The dream began simple. Each and every faggot that were of an interest was told to stand on an auction block. Rows and rows of them. All naked and all collared. The room was cool on their naked bodies, and they all wore the same. Nothing but their small cock cages and a leather collar. Their bodies were shaved and oiled. Their tits had rings through them. The block was a piece of solid wood. It was no higher than the first steps on your stairs and roughly half of a steps width. The blocks were roughly half a step width apart, this allowed their bodies to be inspected. The floor was covered in saw dust too. Noone could see the stone walls of the auction house display rooms but they all knew they were there somewhere. All of these facts excited most of the slaves and the ones that it didn't vanished out of the dream.

Slowly the room filled up with buyers. Hands went all over their bodies. Some of the slaves were asked to heal, others bent over. Some felt their bodies being felt up and some boys actually thought they felt the squeeze of their tits. This didn't feel like a typical dream to any of the faggots. It was far from typical. It was almost real and very unnerving in many ways. Chatter was heard from the potential buyers. All men of cause. All in their twilight years, as it should be in order to evaluate who would allow the old men of Forever Christmas World access to their bodies eagerly. The degrading language continued on all night. Some boys were taken, and you could hear them in pain or being fucked in private viewing rooms somewhere in the auction house.

However, it was all an illusion. The dream was set up to see the minds of the potential forever slaves. They all began to understand that they were being selected to be slaves but non understood the depth of its nature.

If a boy moved from the stand, they would vanish out of the dream and dream something else. If they moved away from the men inspecting them then they would vanish too. If they were asked if they had anyone at home who would miss them and they answered positively to this then they would vanish back to them. Question after question was asked to the slaves and they slaves answered with a simple Yes Sir or No Sir. Most seemed to understand the importance of limited words. The dream was designed to fathom the true slaves to the ones that pretended to be ready for slavery. The fucking happened to the slaves that seemed to be more interested in being fucked and the same with the whipping.

As their sun came up on their part of the world they vanished back into reality. They remembered the dream of being sold into slavery. Some had shot their loads on their beds. Some felt humiliated from their wet dreams, others licked up their pitiful faggot slime.

One boy remembered everything and hoped for the same dream again. A twenty nine year old Aussie boy remembered being molested by these old men. He felt his nipples being pulled, his ass being stretched, and he could hear them contemplate his tightness. His little cage in real time was having spasms thinking of the dream he had just come out of. An old man with a beard, face fucked him whilst his brother fucked his butt hole. The boy was sure it was father Christmas.

By the second night the dream became even more sexual. The would-be boys were in brothels, saunas and sex clubs serving real men all night. The dream was to establish their boundaries. The list was now just over half a million and the team thought that was a good amount, knowing in the next few days they would lose a couple more, although not as many as the first couple of days. On a planet of eight billion very little would be noticed if chaos was caused on their lives. It would simply be seen as normal, odd but normal. A part of life's tapestry.

A dozen of the younger slaves dreamt they were lined up on a bed and fucked by several wrinkly thin old men with big cocks. Another group were tied up and throat fucked all night. One man recalled the following day that his body became that of an eighteen year old and he was doubly penetrated by two black old timers.

By the third night these faggots saw themselves as subhuman. Some recalled the following day being used for parts of tables and others used as foot rests. Most though had the same constant dream all night. They were in a toilet where the urinals had been replaced by themselves. Faggots as urinals. Some of the slaves never returned after this dream.

However, it gave the faggots a sense of bondage, so much so that a few of them had become so confident in their servitude that they found themselves serving real men the following day in their waking hours. This was nothing that any of the supernatural beings anticipated, simply a telling by product. A few men were eliminated after that for being too exposed for what was going to happen next. Chaos did find magic in more than one situation.

One of these dirty fags in his mid-twenties was so horny when he saw a group of guys enjoying a burger in a fast food joint that when one of them said "What are you looking at?" he walked up to the youth and whispered in his ear. Soon he found himself under the guys table sucking off their cocks. The scene was filmed and went viral. Too much exposure in more ways than one. That night he didn't enter the next part of the dream. He was approached by a porn site and was signed up to them in January though.

Another much older cock sucker was caught on camera sucking off a famous alpha actor on a Hollywood set. The cock sucker in his fifties was gulping down the cock of a twenty something rising star. The Alpha began to face fuck the faggot, calling him names and then whitewashing the fags tonsils. The man made sure the faggot swallowed. The faggot never worked in Hollywood again and the fag never returned to the dreamscape that week. His dreams felt empty and unfulfilled for a while.

The dream maker was draining off so much energy from the erotic dreams too. He was in his element watching these boys find their true callings. The age group varied from nineteen to sixty something. Old father time preferred the older ones, but it was agreed that the younger fag boys were good too, as they would have energy of their youth. Bad boy Santa taught him how to replace the fallen boys of the world into the boys that were transferring into these faggots' bodies.

The dream maker understood that the amount of energy he personally received from these low lives finding their true calling was a byproduct for himself. He knew the ones that didn't get into the final cut would eventually dream more and dream bigger. However, their dreams wouldn't have to be induced, eventually their yearning for the dreamworld would ensure their dreams would come full throttle. You only dream of things you are made aware of in the first place.

Chaos admitted that he was tormenting the faggots during the daytime to place temptation in front of them. All alphas became aware that omega faggots were horny and put it down to the Christmas season. The saunas and sex clubs of the world had ques outside. Some put out call outs for Alpha males to go in with free entrance offered. Many took up the challenge and fucked several fags all night. Grinder was in overdrive. At one point the app crashed, causing more chaos for chaos to drain.

The final piece in the puzzle was death itself. A non-binary being who saw itself as a being not interested in sex at all. The plan bemused it but agreed into giving over to kind souls to the old men on Forever Christmas World for replacements for the would be slaves. Death would give them souls that were not destined to go to any dimension, simply into oblivion. Not every soul reaches heaven or hell. Not every soul is traded to the old men of Forever Christmas World. Some deserve a second chance. The ones who enjoyed life when they were alive.

On the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve, all of the chosen had to be asleep for at least twenty minutes. Longer would be preferred. The dream maker found that easy to achieve by giving the fags they were extracting from their reality the calling to have an early night. Chaos loved this, as he knew he could drain off all the energy from the broken plans. One fag was a DJ who had the biggest gig of his life but turned in at 11 o'clock. He was the first to find itself in an underground dungeon.

He was the first boy to except his new position. This dream was as real as all the other dreams over the past week. He could feel the cold air on his naked body. He was already collared and shaven. His hands shackled to a long metal beam on a low stone roof. He could smell pure sewage coming from some city above the dungeon. His cock was hard as a rock. He was dripping precum.

The residents of Christmas world were arriving. They were tormenting this faggot, humiliating them through their dream world into this suspended world. This slave was in his twenties, maybe mid-twenties. It is hard to tell with some queer boys. Like all of them he had humiliated himself many ways this week and was ready for what was ahead. Now he was hoisted up ready for the transformation. His feet on tip toes straining to stay stable.

Less than an hour until the next year.

More true faggots were coming through into the dream dungeon, all of them that were coming through were accepting their fate. All of them were made to understand that they would be used as the lowest of all slaves. Foot licking, arse wiping, piss slurping low lives faggots all of them. Each of them knew they would be used on whipping stations, humiliating them all the time.

Some of the faggots were in their fifties and sixties, others a little younger. One fag was a banker and another one a police officer. The most famous one was a Prince, he got through because he kept his life very low key and little was known about him. No one would notice if his personality changed, to the outside world he had no personality. He also was discreet with his Alphas, making them sign iron tight NDA's. Death had marked a very similar soul for the swap. The swap was with another young gay Prince that had died tragically the summer before. It made sense for it to work.

One or two of the younger ones were students and there was a couple that were a couple, who served Alphas together. A couple of fags were rejected that very night and woke up from the start of a nap that they couldn't remember a thing about the dreams or anything.

The dream maker was in his element, taking away what he needed from all of these faggots. Chaos was basking in all of the changes. Even old man time was dripping with precum as time continued to drawer in.

Two minutes to midnight and time was preparing himself for the new year. This is what he needed in order to take the years from all of the fags in the mass dungeon. He stood in front of the boys, with his hard cock throbbing. He wasn't the only one to be excited. Every fag involved was dripping precum through their little cock cages.

Ten. The boys strained from their shackles.

Nine. The Christmas world men were teasing the boys.

Eight. Old father time tensed up more waiting for his cue to take what he needed.

Seven. Chaos was already taking what it could to produce his own magic.

Six. Death was poised to release the souls into the body of the faggots.

Five. The dream maker was already taking from the boy's dreams.

Four. Every single body was tense and awaiting its destiny.

Three. Some of the locked up cocks were premature ejaculating, watery fag slime.

Two. Some faggots were shaking in excitement.

One. More ejaculated in their dreamscape dungeon. Probably the wettest dream they ever had as they began to cross over.

Old father time started drawing out the age from the boys. The faggots' bodies were surrounded by the energy. A bright light, as their time flowed out of themselves into old father time. As the younger boys finished their transition first, death began sharing their old bodies with the souls that had been collected.

As more and more slaves had transitioned from their dream state to their new reality as slaves for Forever Christmas World the process got faster. More and more souls were finding homes in the slave's former bodies. They hadn't got a clue what was happening to them. They knew one thing. It was good to be alive. The cross over was completed as soon as the faggots became the age, they needed to be in order to serve in Forever Christmas World. Beautiful sweet eighteen year old fag boys.

The last boy was ready. He was originally an old man in his eighties. He had always been a faggot and had plenty of experience sucking on the cocks of thousands of men. A good skill set to have in Forever Christmas World. His body had turned into a reflection of the eighteen year old version of himself from decades before. He was well toned with a six pack just showing under his skin. His skin felt smooth like pure silk, the opposite of the rubbery skin it once was only an hour or so ago. He felt up his naked body and felt overwhelmed.

This was not a second chance or do over. This was eternity as a faggot slave boy for old men and their demands. He dropped to his knees. Then old father time stepped forward and aimed his large cock to the boys face and ejaculated the largest amount of cum all over his young face.

Soon the men of Christmas world had all of the young faggots crawling out of the dungeon into their new life as servants of true men.

It was like going back in time seven nights to Christmas eve as they all crawled out of the New Year dream dungeon that the dream maker had created and emerged in Forever Christmas World.

**

The old men of Forever Christmas World were excited of their new boys. Once they were out of the dungeon it was more practical for them to walk to processing.

Since the entire idea of the enterprise entered the old men's heads, they also had to think of what to do with half a million young faggots. These were not like the bad boys. These wanted the humiliation. They craved the pain and longed to be fucked all day every day.

12