Old Father Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was decided that they would choose what the slaves yearned for the most and give it to them. New public urinals were set up across Forever Christmas World. Many boys loved being used as nothing but a piss hole all day. The toilets were set in rows of threes and the boys sat in silence on the piss soaked ground, every day, every night. Opposite to them were three lock ups with boys inside. The urinal boys could only imagine what was happening to the boys inside of those small stinky places. They could hear the constant Christmas festivities outside but never partake. Most men ignore the boys when entering the toilets and simply pissed down the fags throat. Washed their hands and leave.

Other boys were turned into ponies and some even had the magic of flight. They would fly their masters round all of the time. The old men adored the thought of having four slaves flying them about in this way. This became a particular popular use of the boys.

Fuck boys were clearly one of the biggest yearnings of the slaves. It surprised many of the men that this was a particular need for the once younger boys. All of the men who wanted a fuck boy received one that they found especially attractive.

All was happy this new year and many new years to come as new boys would arrive fairly soon too.

Happy new year you cock sucking low lives.

12