Old Flames

Story Info
After all the years can the flame still be burning?
5.5k words
4.61
5.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olddave51
olddave51
205 Followers

Old Flames

Dave and Genny after forty-five years

More than one mom

My dad became a single father when my mother died during my birth; back in the 1950s, single fathers were few and far between.

I had aunt after aunt come visit, to help for a month at a time. Two of my mother's sisters came to help, and my dad's sister came to help. But when my mother's third sister came, she brought her whole family-- Aunt Alice, Uncle Charlie, Cousin Kathy four years older than me, and Cousin Bonnie, who was only four-and-a-half months older than me. When we all went someplace, everyone thought Bonnie and I were twins. For almost four years we were a family of six, three parents and three children. Just before my fourth birthday, my dad remarried to the woman to this day, I call mom.

I am a happy-go-lucky guy; I fall in love easily, and get my heart broken a lot.

But this is a story of re-gained love.

My teenage years were in the 1960s. It was a time of old ways colliding with the new ways. I was in high school and I really liked one girl that was in orchestra with me. I was smitten. Her name was Virginia McKee, Genny for short, and I basically only had eyes for her. She had come from the other junior high in my school district, so we had just started to get to know each other when we got into high school. We had the customary group dates-- a bunch of teenagers at the mall, going to the movies, to the fireman's fair, and we always ended up being together. Freshman year was great for our teenage romance.

During this time, religion was a great divider. Just a few years before that time, you just didn't date anyone from another religion, but then, the line was getting crossed a little bit at a time. I was Presbyterian, Genny was Catholic, and according to my dad, that was the worst thing to be. You see, my birth mother, according to my dad, was killed by the doctors in a Catholic hospital on the day of my birth, because of some Catholic ideology, that was his story.

Dad laid down an edict, I could not date a Catholic! Instead of being boyfriend and girlfriend, Genny and I became just friends. My heart was broken.

After high school, we went to college, we married other people, had kids, divorced. We said hello to each other at our high school's ten-year reunion. We did connect through social media around 1993, and had kept up contact for almost sixteen years. We both went to the forty-year reunion in 2009, where we spent a lot of time together during the that night.

In 2010, Genny said she was going to have a layover in Phoenix on her way to visit a girlfriend in Southern California, and was wondering if I would be free to spend three hours at the airport during a layover with her on that Thursday evening.

I told her, "I'd love to."

When we 'broke up', I never told her it was an edict from my dad, that I just kind of got real busy with activities at school and working, yes, it was the chicken way out, but I was only fourteen and did not know how to do a 'break-up' properly (I, actually, still don't know).

Sky Harbor

I met her in the concourse, and we went to the nearest restaurant to have an early dinner. We caught up on both our lives, the highs and lows, her divorce, and my two divorces. During dinner, I told her about dad's edict. I apologized, saying how sorry I was for not telling her why I had no time for a relationship with her in high school. I was almost tearing up.

She told me she really had strong feelings for me back then. I told her I had strong feelings for her back then, too.

We talked about how we never connected again until that first high school reunion, when we both were married. We were both polite to each other then, but there seemed to be hidden feelings at that time. We both missed both the twentieth and thirtieth reunions, as we were both busy with families and divorces. Since we both went to the fortieth-year reunion in 2009, this meeting was kind of a continuation of the reunion for us.

Our evening was perfect for a 'Dinner At The Airport.'

The call

Her cell phone rang and she answered it. Her face took on a worried look, The mother of the friend that she was going to visit had to be taken to the hospital, and her friend was not going to be able to spend time with Genny.

Genny said, "I guess I need to book a flight to get back to Texas."

I said, "When are you scheduled to return to Texas?"

"I was going to stay about a week with Karen."

I stepped out on a limb, "Well have you ever seen Arizona? I have a two-bedroom condo and if you'd like we could do some sightseeing here...if you'd like."

Genny thought for a while and said, "Okay."

"Let's run down to the customer service and get your bags before they load them on the plane."

Genny rolled her eyes and said, "I hope so!"

A former student

When we got to customer service, there was a twenty-something little blonde at the counter. As I began to talk to her, she exclaimed, "Mr Reid! I haven't seen you in nine or ten years!"

I looked at her name badge, and it said 'Allison'.

I only had one student named Allison in the last fifteen years. "So, you have to be Allison Thompson."

With a giggle and a nod, she asked me, "Is this your wife?"

Genny, with a giggle, answered, "I'll never tell."

I just smiled with a face that was about to turn red.

Allison said to Genny, "Well, you are a lucky woman; he was one of my best teachers."

Allison continued, "Mr Reid, you still teaching?"

"No, I retired a year ago. Okay, let's get Genny's luggage."

Genny gave Allison her claim ticket and Allison said, "I'll be back soon, have a seat."

Allison's replacement came to the desk after twenty minutes and said, "Allison's shift is over, but she said that she will not leave, until she finds the luggage. Are you a relative?"

"No, I was her eighth-grade teacher."

"Wow, you must have been good, she is going right out to the tarmac for you!"

After another ten minutes, Allison came back in with a luggage cart, which had luggage on it that Genny recognized as hers.

Allison's hair was a little messed up, and her forehead had a little sweat beads still on it. I pulled out a twenty-dollar bill, and Genny pulled one out, too, and we gave her a forty-dollar tip. I had to use my teacher voice to get her to take it. I hugged Allison and told her how delightful it was to see her again.

Seeing Phoenix

We walked out to my truck, and I put Genny's luggage in the truck bed. I walked around my truck and opened my passenger door for Genny. I helped her find the seatbelt, and I walked back around to my door.

When we pulled out of the airport, I asked, "Would you like to see Phoenix from a mountain first?"

Nodding her head, "Okay."

I drove up Camelback Mountain. "Now, I can't park here, so get a good look as I drive slooowly," I said, with a wink. "The homes here are in the eight figures."

"Wow!"

I drove up 56th Street, and then to Valley Vista Road. Genny took in a loud breath when she looked out over the Valley of the Sun. I pointed out the main streets. I pointed out South Mountain with all its red-lit radio and TV towers.

"South Mountain closed at seven PM. Or we would have been there."

As I drove down the mountain, we talked about our exes. My first ex, my son's mom and how we co-parented Jon. My second-- God knows where she is. Genny didn't know where her ex was, he had left her for some waitress with boobs that could be used by a marine salvage company as floatation devices.

I said, "You must be tired, time to go home."

By this time, Genny was sitting next to me; thank God for bench seats in pickups. I pulled up to my complex's gate and pressed my remote; the gates opened, as if giving a welcome to Genny. I drove to my assigned parking place, and parked next to my 2008 Jeep Wrangler. My ex-brother-in-law, who I am still friends with, owns a 'four-by-four' shop and outfitted my jeep at cost; I can 'drive up a wall,' (not really, but if I had ask him to, he would have set me up to do just that).

I took Genny's luggage into the second bedroom. It only has a single bed with a trundle bed under it for my grandchildren to use when they visited. I got out bed linens and towels for her to use when she wanted to shower or take a bath.

I introduced Genny to my dog, DeeOhGee. She was a 'Heinz 57' dog, but looked like she was a Havanese. When I sat on the couch, DeeOhGee jumped up on the couch and lay down between Genny and I. Could my sweet little dog be jealous? After a scratch of her ears by Genny, she actually got on Genny's lap.

"Well, she likes you." Genny started to rub DeeOhGee's belly. "You may get a bed mate tonight."

"Okay. You have towels, and my granddaughter uses 'girly' shampoo and all that stuff, that's in there, too."

Genny said I should use the shower first because, "I know men shower fast!"

When Genny wasn't looking, I grabbed a can of 'Scrubbing Bubbles', so I could give the tub a quick once over. After I finished my shower, I quickly cleaned the tub and even the toilet! You know how men's and women's standards of bathroom cleanliness are always different. For as fast as I cleaned, it looked damn good.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I could tell that the bathroom had a clean smell and I knocked on my second bedroom's door saying, "Your turn." I looked at the clock, and I had spent twenty-five minutes between cleaning myself and cleaning the bathroom.

Since I lived alone, I had my bedroom setup as a bedroom-office. I did computer research for teachers. I charged according to what the research was used for; just for classroom use, I charged a minimum fee per hour, term papers and theses somewhat more because of how deep the research had to be.

While Genny was relaxing in the tub, I did some personal bookkeeping and checked for new research requests. She finished her bath with a shower. My mind kind of went to thinking how Genny might look in my shower. I shook my head to try to stop thinking like that.

I heard Genny open the bedroom door, and I said, "Have a good night."

I heard her walk down the hall, and she stuck her head in and said, "Thanks again Dave you are a good friend."

God that did hurt. I guess I deserved it because of how I acted over forty-five years ago."

A night visitor

I never closed my bedroom door, unless I was changing. You know when my grandkids are around, I have to be vigilant.

At about 1:00 AM, I got up to use the bathroom. I had to walk past the second bedroom. and all was dark. As I returned to my room, I noticed under the door, that the light was now on; I continued to my bedroom. I snuggled into my queen-size bed, turned off my bedside light, and I was about to go to sleep, when I heard footsteps in the hall. Before I knew it, Genny was beside my bed. I could see her bending down to connect her lips with mine. As our lips met, her hands reached behind my head and pulled my head towards her.

The kiss I had been waiting forty-five years was happening.

My arms pulled her down to the bed. She slipped into my bed and we wrapped ourselves in each other's arms. We kissed, for what seemed like hours, but it was only minutes. She slipped off her robe, she was naked underneath. We began to kiss again. My God, it was the mother of all kisses.

Genny said, "You are overdressed."

She pulled my t-shirt over my head. I slipped my shorts off, and we were then both naked. We began to touch each other. These touches were not like two teenagers in the backseat of the dad's car. The touches were powered by love and caring. My cock was responding to the closeness of Genny, as she was slowly moving against me. I could feel her body heat. This was what the years of longing and misplaced love felt like.

We caressed each other slowly and measured. For every erotic touch, there was an equal erotic touch from our partner. My cock hardened even more, and Genny's nipples became more erect. I caressed her breasts and stomach. I slowly moved lower, I began to caress her pussy lips with my fingertips, her pussy started to moisten. Together, we moved my cock to her pussy lips.

She whispered, "David, I want you to make love to me."

I began to enter her.

Here we were, two fifty-nine-year-old lovers; our sex was soft, but intense.

As I entered her, she asked me to be slow, since she hadn't had sex in quite a long time. My dick got harder, as I moved into her. I took my time to immerse myself to the hilt.

When she felt ready, she said, "Okay."

I started to pump in and out of her wet pussy. She started to moan with every down stroke. As the heat of our lovemaking increased, my rhythm increased, our breathing also increased. Genny wrapped her legs around me, and held me tightly to her breasts with her arms. I felt my cock hardening even more. As Genny loosened her grip, I started moving like I was years younger. I felt Genny stiffen and then shake with an orgasm.

She moaned, it was a sound that said so much to me. Years of missing a girl, now a woman, that I never should have let go. I was able to bring her to another orgasm. As I reached my orgasm, Genny moaned and said she could feel every pulse that my prick performed. I rolled off her; she readjusted herself, so that she had her head on my shoulder. It had been a long time since I had a woman's head romantically on my shoulder; I fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face in years.

The next morning at about 6:00 AM, I awoke to a warm washcloth cleaning my cock and balls. Genny, on her knees, took my cock in her mouth, and I grabbed her hips and brought her pussy to my mouth. She had obviously cleaned herself up first. I began to kiss and suck her clit, as I put my fingers in her pussy. Experience had taught me that I did better when concentrating on the clit with my tongue and my fingers in a pussy, than drowning myself with my mouth and tongue on and in a pussy. Genny moaned, as I held her clit with my teeth and teased it with my tongue; this brought her to a climax that was just as powerful as last night.

I could not believe her veracity and sheer determination with her mouth on my cock. She stopped for a second, and asked me to let her beat me off and cum on her tits. I agreed. She lay down on her back, and I straddled her torso. She began stroking my cock. I did not last very long and she had my cream all over her wonderful B-cup tits. I lay down, well, almost fell to her side. I had just had two intense orgasms in less than eight hours, not bad for a fifty-nine-year-old man.

We both fell asleep and woke up at about 9:30 AM. I got up, took Genny's hand, and walked into the bathroom and into the shower. Genny looked at me, puzzled; she had never taken a shower with a man. I could not believe Genny had never taken a shower with a husband or boyfriend. We stayed in the shower until we ran out of hot water. Genny said, "We will do this again!"

We talked about us.

The first thing I found out was Genny attended other churches, along with the Catholic Church during high school. She hadn't been in a Catholic Church in forty years!

As the week went on, each day we seemed to grow closer.

I took her to see my son and his wife and my grandchildren. My grandchildren seemed to like Genny right away. My son, Jon, and his wife, Samantha, were a little apprehensive, at first, but they asked Genny questions about me when I was in high school, and Genny did not hold back. Genny knew stories I had buried deep in my memory.

Jon asked me, when Genny used the bathroom, "You know, I think I have heard these stories before, but I did not believe them when your friends told them."

During the week, we had lunches in romantic, little, hole-in-the-wall restaurants, and I grilled on my patio a couple of times. Our nights were filled with very satisfying loving for the both of us.

With two days left, I hinted that we should become closer with our relationship. I took Genny in my arms and told her, "This week has been the happiest week I've had in decades!"

She said, "I have had the best week of my life, too. But what happens next?"

I could not answer that question.

I felt like horseshit; I had to do something. That night, I disengaged from Genny without waking her. I went to my computer. While Genny slept, with a few keystrokes and mouse clicks, my plan was put into action. I hid a backpack with a couple of changes of clothes for me in the truck.

I made up a story that I had to drive to Tucson to meet with some teachers I was doing research for, on the day she was leaving. It was worth a couple of thousand in fees. So I would drop her at the TSA checkpoint on her departure day. To make it look good, I took DeeOhGee with me, telling Genny I took DeeOhGee on short trips.

On her last night with me, I took her to The Hyatt Regency's Compass revolving rooftop restaurant, and we had a wonderful romantic dinner, while watching the Valley of the Sun go by, as we rotated for almost an hour.

That night, we made love, but it was bittersweet. I was sure that Genny thought it may be the last time we might see each other. Genny cried on my shoulder and fell asleep, with her tears pooling on my chest.

The next morning, I put Genny's luggage in the back of the truck.

Her flight left Phoenix at 7:10 AM and arrived in Dallas at 1:45 PM, with a stopover in Denver.

With my computer work two nights before, I had booked a non-stop flight that left Phoenix at 7:15 AM (thank God for three runways) and arrived in Dallas at 11:30 AM.

The biggest problem was our planes would leave from gates really close to each other, so somehow, I'd have to hide from her. First thing, I'd change from a bright shirt to a nondescript shirt after dropping her off. Second, I'd hide a sign with the message, "Genny McKee, I love you." in my truck.

I drove Genny to Sky Harbor, and parked in the short-term lot. I took Genny to the TSA station, and kissed a crying woman like my life depended on it. My eyes were watering up, just in sympathy. As I left the TSA station, I met Samantha and Jon, and handed them my keys to my truck, DeeOhGee, and the extra gate remote; Samantha and Jon drove it back to my condo. Samantha won the right to drive my truck.

I returned to the TSA. I got a smile from the officer, she had just seen me kiss Genny goodbye. I explained what I was doing and she got the biggest smile. I was walking down the concourse and I remembered I still had the 'wrong' shirt on, so I ducked into the men's room and changed. As I walked out, I saw Genny's gate and I saw her crying. I almost ran to her, but I had a bigger surprise to act out in Dallas. I stealthily went to my gate. I could see her boarding her flight.

I landed in Dallas with plenty of time to find a place to lovingly ambush Genny. I scoped out a good place to surprise the lady I wanted to spend my life with, just outside the the TSA checkpoint. I found a lady cop to ask her where I could wait for Genny. She told me where the best place was, and she said she would let the other officers know what I was doing. She did take my name and info. Wow. I checked out a fast-food restaurant to grab something to eat, so I wouldn't suffer from 'malnutrition'. It was 1:00 PM, and I checked the arrival monitor and her flight was on time. I moved to my post to wait.

Murphy's Law?

Then it happened! I was holding my sign down at my side, when a woman in her very early thirties walked up to me, and asked, "Do I know you?"

I said, "I don't think so."

With fury in her voice she asked, "Then why do you have my mom's name on your sign?"

I bet I looked like a deer in the headlights.

olddave51
olddave51
205 Followers
12