Old Florida

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded at me, trying to hold back her tears.

"You start gathering your important papers and things like clothing," I directed. "I'll go get my tractor and trailer. It will be easier for us to load things up. I have plenty of storage space in my garage."

I could see her button up her resolve. After I finished hooking up the trailer, I drove back over to the hole in the fence. We'd have to load everything through there. I went back to her house and called her name.

"I'm up here!" Livy yelled out.

I made my way up the stairs and to her bedroom. She was busy filling garbage bags with her clothes. I did what I could to help her out. Long story short, we worked all day and were able to retrieve most of what she would need. She graciously accepted moving into my guest room. We were still without power, but I ran some extension cords so she could do a couple of loads of laundry and have dry clothes. We were both exhausted by the end of the day.

I made sure both Livy and Snookums had everything they needed in the guest room. "If you need extra blankets or pillows there are some in the closet," I mentioned as I made my way to exit the room.

"Bryan," Livy called out. "Thank you again for everything you've done. You've been so kind to me. I'll never be able to thank you enough."

"Livy," I replied. "Just knowing that you are going to be OK is thanks enough for me." I walked forward and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I'm sure you're tired. Goodnight Livy. You know where I am if you need me." I turned and made my way to my bedroom.

It had been a very long day. I slipped into bed and although I wondered a bit how this was going to affect our relationship, sleep took over almost immediately.

--

I was half awakened by someone getting in bed with me. I was a bit annoyed thinking Cain had jumped into my king sized bed. I'd always chased him off before as he isn't allowed in there. I turned to shoo him away, but immediately noticed that whoever was in bed with me smelled much better than Cain usually does. "Wha?" I grunted.

"It's me, Livy," she announced as she snuggled up next to me and hugged me from behind.

"Are you OK? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothings wrong now," she whispered.

I tried to shake off the grogginess as Livy kissed my ear. I turned to face her. 'Can't sleep?" I asked.

"No," she replied. "At least not so far away from you. It felt too good to be holding you last night. The other bed just seems too empty."

I smiled and moved in to kiss her on the lips. "You know," I confessed. "I have to say that it felt very good to me too. It's been a very long time since I've been in bed with a beautiful woman."

"Do you mean that? Do you really think I'm beautiful?" she asked. "I don't feel that way. Sometimes I just feel old."

"I prefer to think of myself as 'well seasoned'," I explained. "But as for you. Yes. You are beautiful. Thought so the first day we met." I gave her another little peck and rolled over on my back, cradling her in my arm. She curled up alongside me and draped her leg over mine, just like we had done the night before. Truth be told, I was just trying to hide my arousal. If I had stayed facing her I would have been poking her with something.

She played with my chest hair as we continued kissing. Her hand drifted lower as our kisses became more passionate. As she reached my boxers she found what I was so desperate to hide.

"Wow," exclaimed Livy. "I guess you really do find me attractive!'

I groaned as she wrapped her hand around my rigid tool and began stroking me. "That is going to get you into a lot of trouble, Livy!"

"You promise?" was her reply.

"Yes I do!" I exclaimed as I reached over for her breasts. I rolled over and kissed her deeply as my hand squeezed her chest. She never let up on stroking my cock. Our passion quickly accelerated as we explored each other's bodies.

"Livy," I begged. "There's no way I'm going to last very long like this. It's been far too long."

"Well then," she said. "Why don't we get that out of the way right now, so that we can take our time later." And with that she rose up and straddled me, moved her panties to one side, grabbed my stiff member and slowly eased it into her. God, her pussy was so warm and wet. She was dripping already. I just groaned as she moved all the way down.

"Oh God! Livy! Oh!" I moaned as she began to move her hips up and down. I grabbed her tits as she picked up the pace. "Do it! Yes!" I screamed as she continued to milk my cock with her tight little pussy.

Livy grunted when she sank all the way down onto me. "Oh Bryan, oh so full!" she moaned. "God, I'm close! I'm going to cum!" she squealed.

It may have been a long time for me, but I hadn't forgotten a few of my old tricks. I let my hand fall down from her breast. I reached down and began to stroke her sopping wet clit with my thumb. "Yes! Yes! YES!" she screamed as I flicked her little nub.

She was grinding on me like a mad woman now. It was all I could do to hold on. "Oh yes! Oh yes! OH YES! I'm gonna cum!...I'm...I'm...I'M CUMMMMING!" she yelled.

I couldn't hold on any longer. I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock as far up into her as I could, letting loose my load. "Oh YES Livy!" I grunted as I held her to me and filled her to overflowing. She twitched and shook as her orgasm heightened.

When she finally came down from her orgasm she collapsed on top of me. I was still inside her, but our mingled fluids were running down my shaft and balls. I grabbed her with both arms and held her close to me.

The intense release we had both just shared sapped the last few ounces of energy either of us had left. We quickly fell asleep in each other's arms. My smile never left my face.

--

You guessed it. Livy never did move back into her own place. Over the next few days we had rescued anything left of value from her destroyed home. Once we had everything secured and our power was restored, I went to work on my own yard. It took three full weeks to collect and discard or burn the debris that Imperial Lakes had deposited there.

Throughout it all Livy and I grew closer and closer. When it was obvious that we were comfortable living with each other, I asked her to stay permanently.

"I'd love to," replied Livy. "But I hope that you don't mind if I make a few changes around here."

I laughed. "Give it your best shot, Livy." That was probably the wrong thing for me to say. She ran me ragged, swapping out every stick of furniture and repainting every room. I would have complained, but she would reward me with an evening of mind blowing sex every time she liked the changes. God. I didn't know a woman could have orgasms that lasted that long. Livy was very appreciative of both my painting and oral skills.

It took a number of months but Livy was able to get her house rebuilt after the insurance settlement. It went up for sale immediately and Livy was able to get her purchase price for it. She also got a nice settlement from the class action lawsuit against the builder. Seems as if the storm damage uncovered a number of building violations. So, in the end, she didn't lose any money. In fact, she came out ahead. She didn't even bat an eyelash as she relinquished the job of president of the HOA. It only took a few months of her living with me to realize how shallow most of her neighbors were. I guess the 'Old Florida' in me was rubbing off on her.

Roger and Brent made regular visits to the house and 'Brent's Fishing Pond'. I put up a little handmade wooden sign next to the pond labeling it as his. We had so many pictures around the house of Brent's latest catch next to the sign. Every time I would catch Livy smiling at one of the pictures my heart would just melt. I made sure to kiss her every time.

Cain fell hopelessly in love with Snookums. It was hilarious to me. Not so much for Livy. Cain would chase Snookums through the house, ignoring the fact that he couldn't fit under the furniture like Snookums could. He finally got himself banned from inside the house when he broke Livy's antique coffee table. He didn't seem to care too much. He was always most content when Snookums would sleep on top of his stomach. How Snookums didn't get motion sickness from moving up and down with Cain's breathing was beyond me.

One day I was mowing the field in front of the house. I checked the mail as I rode by. There was a single envelope and the return address was the Imperial Lakes HomeOwners Association. I brought it inside and Livy and I opened it together. It was a copy of her original letter with a cover letter from the new president, saying that they had been reviewing their records and that I was still in violation.

"I can't believe this!" said Livy in a huff.

"Yeah, I said pretty much the same thing when I opened your original letter," I laughed. "But I probably used a little more colorful language!"

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"I don't know," I responded. "Last time I tried to ignore it, and well...you know what happened."

"Well," said Livy with a grin. "You can always send them back the letter with a little present from Cain!"

I erupted into a big belly laugh. "You know what," I replied. "That's a good idea. It worked pretty well last time!"

Livy chuckled so hard she nearly doubled over. "Just make sure you send it 'Air Mail'"