Old Friends

Story Info
Things aren't always as they seem.
7.6k words
3.69
52.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light of the full moon shone brightly on the placid water as my pontoon boat bobbed gently in this quiet cove at the northern end of Lake Martin. The lake was over 44,000 acres and had over 750 miles of shoreline with a couple of thousand homes located in various coves, but the cove I was in this evening was peaceful and isolated with only trees lining the shoreline and the blue sky slowly fading as the sun disappeared behind the trees. It was the place where I did some of my best thinking and I had a lot of thinking to do tonight.

My name is Matthew Durham and my family and I have lived on Lake Martin for almost three years now. I am the defensive coordinator at my alma mater after playing linebacker there over twenty years ago. I live here with my wife, Cheryl, and our two daughters, Megan and Emily. Cheryl is a CPA and works for a local accounting firm while Megan is starting her senior year of high school and Emily is a sophomore.

I thought I had the perfect life until reality stepped in at just past 5:00pm this evening and hit me square in the face. I had just returned home from work and went out to our pool house, which we use as a guest room, to make sure everything was prepared for my in-laws who are arriving tomorrow for the long Memorial Day weekend. I had checked the bathroom for fresh towels and was in the process of making sure the bed had been made up when I saw a piece of trash under the edge of the bed. As I reached down to pick it up, I realized that it was a condom wrapper.

I could feel my blood pressure rising almost immediately. I put the wrapper in my pocket for evidence for when I confronted Megan, our seventeen-year-old, when she arrived home from cheerleading practice. I was livid that she had snuck her boyfriend into the guest house. I guess I should be happy that she was at least practicing safe sex, but I was too angry at the fact that my baby was having sex at all to be placated by her "responsible" condom usage.

It was almost 5:30 as I paced around my office in the basement, waiting for her to get home from cheerleading practice. I kept playing the conversation out in my head, preparing for all of the denials and lies that I was sure would be coming when I showed her that wrapper. Then it occurred to me that the security cameras I had installed a few months ago would have the last seven days of video stored on the cloud, so I logged into my account to retrieve the video. If she tried to deny it, I would just show her the video and watch her squirm.

But I guess the joke was on me. The video didn't show Megan and her boyfriend Tyler sneaking into the guest house. It showed Cheryl going in, with my old college roommate and now soon to be ex-friend, Trevor. What the fuck! There in living color was my asshole of a friend stabbing me in the back with my lying, slut of a wife! This was the last thing I would have ever expected. Trevor and I had been friends since we lived together in college. He was a trainer for the football team and his girlfriend was a cheerleader. In fact, Trevor's then girlfriend, and now wife, Andrea had been the one that introduced me to Cheryl, who was her sorority sister at the time.

At that point, I downloaded the video to my phone and then to a memory stick that is now stored in the safe in my office at home. The good news was that Cheryl was out of town visiting a client and wouldn't be back until tomorrow and the girls weren't due home from cheerleading practice for another hour. So, I went down to the dock and took the boat out for a ride. That was about three hours ago and I've been anchored in this cove since then drinking scotch and trying to figure out just what the hell I'm going to do about all of this.

Through the fog of the scotch, the beginning of a plan started to form in my mind. Well, to be honest, I had already devised several plans that if successful would completely destroy both of them and probably result in me spending the rest of my life in prison. But, while I fully planned to rain fire and brimstone down on both of them, I needed to be a bit more careful when it came to Cheryl. I had to come up with something that would let her share in the pain she had caused without harming my girls.

I had just pulled up the anchor and started the boat to head home, noticing on my watch that it was almost 9:30 by now, when I looked at my phone and realized that there were five missed calls from the girls and three from Cheryl. I called the girls first to let them know that I had lost track of time and would be home soon. I then called Cheryl and gave her some lie about going out to fish a bit and losing track of time before telling her goodbye.

When I arrived back home, I stuck my head in the girl's bedrooms to wish them goodnight before they headed to bed, leaving me to think about my predicament with another glass of scotch. Slowly, the plan from earlier started to gel into a detailed roadmap of revenge, but I would need some help from Andrea, Trevor's wife, to make this work. I took a few notes and made plans to talk to her first thing tomorrow morning when I got to the office. Since she was the Associate Athletic Director for Football Operations, it would look perfectly normal for her to be in my office with the door closed.

As soon as the girl's left for school, I headed straight for the office to talk to Andrea and explained my suspicions and what I had found. Apparently, she wasn't as shocked as I was because after I told her everything she said, "My God Matt, I knew he was angry, but I never thought he would do something like this!"

"I'm sorry, but you lost me there. First, why was he angry and second what does that have to do with me and Cheryl?"

"Well, he was angry, because he found out about you and I being together back in college during that time when he and I were having some problems. I'm guessing that he went after Cheryl to get back at you."

"How the hell did he find out about that after all these years? I know I didn't tell him, so that only leaves one other person."

Andrea was quite for a few seconds before she answered "I promise you that I never told him. But He did overhear me talking to Paula Brock, my old roommate, a couple of months ago and we had this big fight afterward. But I had no idea that he would do something like this."

"I know I'm going to regret asking this, but how exactly did you and good ole Paula get on the subject of me and our sex lives way back in college?" I asked.

"Well, she had come to visit for the weekend and we had been drinking quite a bit that evening. Trevor had gone to bed hours earlier and we thought he was asleep. We got to talking about the 'good old days' when she asked if I knew what had happened to that football player with the big cock that spent fall break weekend with us during our junior year up at that cabin in the mountains. So, I told her that you married one of my sorority sisters and that we worked together now and that me and Trevor still hung out with you guys some. We were both drunk and had no idea that Trevor had come down to the kitchen for a drink and heard every word we said."

"Fuck! No wonder he was mad. But you did explain to him that it was a long time ago and that we were just kids, right? My God, I bet he told Cheryl about what he heard and somehow used it to weasel his way into her panties!"

"I tried to explain it to him, but you haven't heard the worst part yet. Before we realized that he was up, we were laughing and joking about how that was the best sex either of us had ever had. Then Paula asked if I had ever snuck over to your house over the years to get a proper fucking. I laughed and told her no, If I let Matt fuck me with that big cock of his again it would ruin me for normal sex with Trevor's average cock. As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I realized that he was standing behind me and that I had fucked up royally."

"Well shit, that's just great. But still, I don't care what he found out, it didn't give him the right to fuck up my marriage. Hell, we were just kids back then and he was cheating on you then too. So, that leaves me with just two more questions. First, does he still think that it was only that one weekend, or does he have any idea that the two of us kept hooking up for close to a year after that weekend? Second, are you going to help me teach them a lesson they will never forget?"

"As far as I know, he only knows about that weekend. Hell, I never told him anything different. Now, why don't you tell me exactly what it is that you have in mind."

Andrea was just pissed off enough to agree to help me, so I laid out the plan for her and told her I would give her the final details when I had everything arranged. I then spent the rest of the morning calling my lawyer and having him draw up divorce papers to be served when the time was right. Then, I went to the electronics store and bought some really small high definition cameras to hide inside the pool house. They were motion activated and when I tested them, they made crystal clear video and audio recordings. Now, all I had to do was be patient and avoid sex with the cheating slut until the trap was sprung.

I didn't have to wait long. The following Wednesday, while I was out of town doing a meet and greet thing with some of our big dollar donors at the offseason booster meetings, they returned to the pool house and fucked like crazy for about an hour before cleaning up and leaving. That evening, I downloaded the videos and printed a number of close ups to be used later. The next day I called Andrea into my office and showed her the videos.

"So, are you still in?" I asked her.

"You better fucking believe that I'm still in! So, why don't you tell me again how all of this is going to work and then let's fucking destroy both of them."

We were going to need some witnesses for our plan to really be effective, so I called a couple of the defensive coaches on my staff and invited them and their wives over for a cookout the following Saturday. They promised to check with their wives, but neither knew of any reason why they couldn't come. This should be perfect. Our cheaters would never suspect a thing because these were two couples that we all hung out with fairly regularly. Andrea and I then went over all of the details one more time just to make sure that we were both on the same page before she left the office.

Things fell in place perfectly and on Saturday, everyone showed up around 4:00 just as we had planned. When everyone was there, the girls migrated to the deck to drink wine and talk while the guys headed for the dock to do a little skiing and kneeboarding before dinner. I have to admit that the two cheaters were really good. It was amazing to watch how effortlessly they mingled with everyone, never giving any indication that they were more than friends.

While the girls were talking, I took the guys out on the ski boat for some fun on the water. When it was Trevor's turn, I did my best to throw him from the kneeboard like I always did every time I pulled him. It was always a competition between the two of us to see if we could make the other crash. But, this time, as we came out of a cove, I saw the perfect opportunity present itself and thought, "what the hell, this should be fun." This wasn't part of the plan, but when a golden opportunity presents itself, who am I to argue with fate.

I saw another boat crossing in front of us creating a huge wake. So, I sped up and drove straight for it, yanking the wheel to the left at the last minute. Trevor's momentum propelled him around the outside of our own wake on his right. But, unlike most times when you find calm water outside of the wake, he glided right into the wake coming from the other boat. The idea was just to throw him pretty hard, but as luck would have it, the front of the kneeboard plowed into the oncoming wake and stopped the board almost immediately. Trevor's momentum carried him over the front of the board and slammed him hard into the water with his ribs and face taking the brunt of the blow.

When we circled around to pick him up, he was struggling to catch his breath and his nose was gushing blood. The other guys helped him back into the boat and into a rear facing seat in the stern of the boat. Jonathon, my defensive backs coach, checked him over and declared that he would live, although he probably had some bruised or cracked ribs. Trevor swore that he would be fine and to keep going so the other guys could have a turn before we returned to the dock.

So, that's exactly what we did. Poor Trevor was sitting directly behind the driver's seat and every time we hit a wave, I could hear him grunt a little. I just kept thinking, "this motherfucker thinks he's hurting now, just wait till we get back to the house!"

We kept going until everyone had taken a couple of turns before packing up to head back for dinner. I had just pulled the skis into the boat and was in the process of stowing them in the storage well between the back seats when I just couldn't help myself. Trevor was lying there with his eyes closed, rubbing his ribs when I saw my opening. The other guys were busy rolling up the ski ropes and not paying much attention to me and Trevor, so I rammed the end of one of the skis directly into his groin as hard as I could.

Trevor, almost immediately, cried out in pain. I played it up good for the boys and started apologizing profusely, claiming that I had forgotten that he was sitting there when I swung that last ski around to put it in the storage well. By the time we made it back to the dock, Trevor was barely able to walk as his balls had begun to swell from the "accident." Jonathon helped him up to the house and sat him in the recliner in our family room while I went to the kitchen to get him some ice. When I got back with the ice, I dropped it from a few feet above Trevor, making sure that it hit his swollen balls as hard as possible. For the effort, I was rewarded with another grunt of pain from my asshole friend.

For the next hour or so, everyone else enjoyed a great meal with a lot of good conversation and laughs. Then, on cue, at around 9:00PM, Andrea looked at her phone and announced that she should probably be getting Trevor home so that he could get some pain meds and get settled for the evening. She was walking to the kitchen to take her plate to the sink, when I stopped her.

"Hey Andrea, can you guys hang around for just a few more minutes? I have something that I want to show everyone. Why don't you guys just come into the family room, Cheryl and I will take care of the dishes later. I have some pictures on my phone that I really want you guys to see." With that, everyone started moving to the family room and finding a seat. It took me a few seconds to sync my phone to the tv, but finally everything was ready to go.

"Okay, I can't wait to see the looks on your faces when you see this!" I said before hitting the play button. After a momentary delay, the first image appeared on the screen to the collective gasps of everyone in the room. It was a full screen picture of Cheryl, naked with Trevor's cock rammed down her throat. The slideshow continued as the next ten pictures showed them fucking in various positions before the video portion started. The video, in high definition with full audio, showed Cheryl on her back with Trevor plowing into her as he screamed, "you can tell that no good husband of yours that you've finally been fucked by a real man!"

When I hit the pause button the room was dead silent as everyone looked at each other, not sure how to react. Cheryl had burst into tears as soon as the first picture hit the screen and with everyone looking at her and Trevor for a reaction, she ran from the room into the downstairs bathroom and locked herself inside. Trevor was trying his best, to get his aching body out of the recliner so that he could escape to his car, but his injuries were slowing him down. Just as he made it to his feet, I moved in front of him and landed a crushing kick to his already swollen testicles.

Before anyone could speak, Andrea grabbed her keys and headed for the door yelling, "I've seen enough! I'm going home and as far as I'm concerned, you can just drop this lying sack of shit on the curb with the garbage!" At that, she slammed the door and left.

Everyone then looked to me to see if I was going to respond, so I announced to our friends that, "I'm with Andrea. This backstabbing motherfucker's not staying in this house. If one of you doesn't get him out of here right now, I'm going to drag his worthless ass out to the street and leave him there for the night!" Finally, Jonathon and his wife agreed to take Trevor home with them for the night and try to get Andrea to let him back into his house in the morning.

I was so into causing as much destruction for the cheaters as I possibly could that I never noticed that my oldest daughter Megan was watching the whole scene from the top of the stairs. "Shit! I didn't know she was home." I could see the horror on her face and quickly realized that the video of Cheryl and Trevor was still paused on the tv. I fumbled with my phone to disconnect the video feed, but by the time I took it down, Megan had run down the hall to her room and slammed the door behind her.

Our other friends, Joe and Melissa were the only ones still left in the house at this point. Joe was pouring himself another drink and Melissa was standing by the bathroom door begging Cheryl to let her in. I walked back to the sofa and sat to collect my thoughts as Joe handed me a drink. By this time, Cheryl had finally let Melissa into the bathroom with her while Joe and I sat silently with our drinks not quite knowing what to say to one another.

After about thirty minutes, Melissa came out of the bathroom with Cheryl in tow. "Okay Matt, Cheryl has some things she needs to tell you and she want's Joe and me to stay here as moral support if that's okay with you" Melissa stated.

"Sure, stay if you want. Now what exactly is it that you need to tell me Cheryl? But don't you dare try to justify this shitstorm that you and Trevor caused."

She wiped away the tears again and took a deep breath before she started. "Showing those pictures in front of all of our friends was a really shitty thing to do. You blast those images to everyone and suddenly Trevor and I are the homewreckers, but you didn't bother to tell everyone that you and Andrea were having an affair long before Trevor and I ever got together."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Have you lost your fucking mind? I've never had sex with Andrea or anyone else since before we were married! Where did you ever get a crazy idea like that?"

"Trevor told me. He said that he overheard Andrea talking with her old roommate and that the two of them were talking about having sex with you. They were talking about how big you were and how that it was the best sex they had ever had. He came to me when he heard them and asked me to try and help him get proof so that he could divorce her. We've been working on it for a few months, but so far, we haven't found anything. We were just helping each other through a difficult time and things got out of hand."

"Well Cheryl, for your information, Trevor only told you part of the truth. Yes, I admit it. Andrea and I did have sex. But it was almost 25 years ago. She and Trevor were broken up and I had not even met you at that point. She and her roommate, Paula, went with me to my parent's cabin in the mountains for fall break weekend and we all ended up having sex all weekend. In fact, while we're all being honest, I'll admit that Andrea and I continued having sex off and on for the next year after that weekend. I'm not proud of it, but hell, it was a long time ago and we were just kids. He also failed to tell you that he knew for a fact that it was all back in college but he was angry with me because he had just found out and decided to use you to get back at me."

12