Old Friends

Story Info
He confesses his love to her things go farther than expected.
3.8k words
4.37
10.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to give a special thanks to Tigersman for editing this for me. He did an amazing job fixing all my mistakes.

Feed back is always greatly appreciated.

________________________

I heard the alarm go off but ignored it. Guess I forgot to turn it off last night. Originally, I was suppose to work but my boss called giving me the weekend off. About time, I asked her weeks ago if I can get the weekend off. She doesn't like giving people days off all that much. She gives you a schedule and expects you to follow it and not request any other days off besides the ones you have. I guess she doesn't like change.

I rolled over and hit the alarm when it didn't turn off. I glanced at the clock 6:43. That's when I realized, it was my phone. I groaned and rolled over and put my pillow over my face. It stopped ringing, but not even a minute later it was ringing again. I frowned again and threw my pillow before answering. I knew who it was by the ring tone.

"Yes?" I said, my eyes still shut.

"Hey Jess," Mark said, "sorry I woke you." Clearly not sorry enough because you still woke me.

Mark is my younger brother. He works nights and sometimes forgets what time it is. He works twelve hour shifts as a police officer. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't know the difference between A.M and P.M anymore. But this time he clearly knew.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed. He is getting the full blunt of my attitude due to the fact I was woken up and hadn't had my coffee and it's not even eight yet.

"Are you going to be home today?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm off all weekend," I said. If he says he wants to come over or is outside, I'm hanging up and not getting up until two.

"Great. Plan on stopping by later today if it's alright, maybe 12:00? I don't know what you have planned for the day."

"Fine. But next time, why don't you call at 5 or you know maybe 3 in the morning?" I was glad we could hang out, don't get me wrong. I had been so busy with my own job and him working night shift, it was hard. But I couldn't help the sarcasm that slipped through.

"Sorry, I just got off work. I wasn't really thinking," he said.

"It's fine, I like wake up calls." I was crabby, yes but he also knows this is who he gets when he calls me early. This isn't the first time.

"Alright. I'll let you go back to sleep. Real quick, how are you doing?" he asked

"I'm fine," I said, hanging up the phone. I put the phone back on the bedside table, pulled the covers over my head and went back to sleep.

When I finally did fully wake up at ten, I got a shower, got dressed and spent the remainder of the morning eating a bowl of cereal and flipping through the channels. I kept an eye on the clock and texted Mark.

'You still coming out?'

After ten minutes of no response I figured he must have fallen asleep. I sighed; I haven't been able to hang with anyone lately. My best friend Kate is with her family in Georgia and currently Alyssa is too busy giving head to random guys she meets on Tinder. I totally support the whole hoe phase, we all been there, but it should be a phase. She's wanting it to be permanent. I just let her go. I don't want her crying to me when she gets a disease because I know damn well she isn't using protection.

The one person I really missed was my sister Sarah. She had died in a car crash last year and ever since things haven't been the same with me or Mark.

Mark works night shift; that's how he learns to get through it I guess. He works then when he gets off, he passes out.

I try to talk with my mom every so often but even she has been distant with me. Seems like no one has really been coping with it.

I get up off the couch and head to the kitchen putting my bowl in the sink and grab a Gatorade from the fridge just when the doorbell buzzes.

A little half smile spreads on my face. I set my drink on the counter and head for the door.

When I opened the door, I was expecting Mark, but the guy who stood on my doorstep made my heart stop and my mouth run dry.

James stood on my doorstep with his long black hair and the same blue eyes. He was wearing a simple black short sleeve shirt with pants that just clung to his hips.

James was an old friend from high school that when he graduated, he went off to college. We stayed close and we still talked but I hadn't seen him in four years. It was good to see nothing has quite changed with him.

"Hey stranger," he said with the same charming smile I remember from school.

I smiled and before I could stop myself, I hugged him, hard.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and my smile got bigger as he hugged me back and gave me a little squeeze like he always used to do before letting go.

I stepped aside letting him come in while looking behind him and not seeing any car.

"How'd you get here?" Then it dawned on me. "Mark dropped you off."

He smiled. "Yeah, he was going to stay too but he was tired from work. He wanted just me and you to catch up a bit. He'll be by later on today." He sat down on the couch and glanced at the TV. "Plus said he wanted to stop by and see his girl"

"Yeah. You just get in today?" I asked

"Nah, plane landed yesterday. Spent the day with mom. Now I'm spending the day with you." He smiled. "I'm planning to move back down here. Figured I could move back to be closer to my mom and all, be closer to you."

I smiled. Standing by the couch. "Do you want anything to drink or eat?" I asked.

"No thank you, I'm good," he said and I sat down beside him. He gave me another little hug and my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. Oh, did I mention I have major feeling for him ever since high school?

"It's good to see you. You look like you haven't changed much," I said honestly.

He nodded. "You've changed though, look beautiful. How you been?"

I blushed. "Thanks, I've been good. Hanging in there." He brushed a stray hair behind my ear and my smile got bigger; I was pretty sure my face was going to crack at this rate.

He smiled his big boyish smile. "Aww, did someone miss me?"

I laughed. "Of course!"

"I missed you too," he said.

"So, tell me about your trip. How was your flight?" I asked.

"It was good. You don't want to hear about that; it was just a boring flight. And you already know how college has been. Oh, and I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in like a week. I wanted to keep everything a surprise," he said still smiling.

"I'm glad for the surprise," I said. We sat there staring at each other for what felt like a minute before I broke the awkward silence. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Up to you, taking you guys out to dinner at five and Mark is meeting us there," he said looking around the room.

"Not a lot has changed since high school. I've left it about the same way my dad had it. The only difference is there's more of my paintings on the wall."

"Paint anything new?" Standing up, he went to look at one of my old but best paintings. It's a landscape, almost all of them are, but it's the only one that has a mountain. My mountain looks like someone blew up the top of it, but the rest is pretty good.

"No, haven't really had time. I was given this really big canvas someone at work found in their garage, still in the plastic. I have some ideas for it but been busy with work."

"They're really good," he said, glancing at another one, my green rain forest. "You ever think of selling them?"

"I sent you pictures so you've seen them all, and now they're on the wall. I can't seem to part with them," I said, getting up and standing beside him as he admired my work; this is the first time he's seeing them in person. He's seen pictures but that's it. I have three paintings in the living room, my rather best ones in my opinion. My mountain, a rain forest and a black and white one of a dead forest. By far I've had more compliments on the black and white one than any other.

"Yeah, I know, they look better in person though," he said.

"I've got more down the hallway and one in my room," I added. I walked down the hall and he followed. In the hall hangs five paintings. One of my first paintings is of trees and a pond. Next to that is a remake of the same one. Both are not the best; it seems I'm not the best with trees. The next one is a painting I did of a waterfall, back when my mom was around; we painted that together. The next two that were on the opposite side of the wall, were some that my grandmother had painted when I was little. One I had painted with her.

James stopped and looked at all of them. He was beginning to look like my biggest fan. I glanced at his face.

There was a small genuine smile there, his eyes seemed to look bright in wonder and in that instance, he looked so much of the boy I met in school.

"You want to see the one in my room? I hung it up in my room to dry, but just never found a place to hang it. I mean I guess I got room in the hallway," I say as I walk down to my room. I'm glad I cleaned my room but I'm silently praying that I took my laundry basket out.

"Yeah," he said as he followed me to the room and stood at the door.

Should I apologize for the mess? I opened the door and walked in, grabbing the painting off the wall that was hanging by the door. James stayed standing in the doorway.

I brought the painting to him and he looked down at it.

It's a dark sunset over water with a few trees; one of the trees looks like it's leaning, 'looks like there's a sink hole' Kate had told me. It seems everyone likes this one too. I guess my best ones are the dark color paintings.

"It's beautiful," he says and I put it back on the wall.

Another round of awkward silence as I stood in front of him looking around the room.

"It's cute." I look up at him confused.

"When you feel awkward you sway a little bit."

I didn't know what to say as I didn't even realize I was doing anything.

He smiles and chuckles a little. He tucks a stray strand of hair behind my ear stepping closer to me.

I looked up at him, he was so close I could smell his cologne.

He smiles down at me. "Can I tell you something?"

I nod not wanting to say anything.

"I've been wanting to tell you for a while now, but couldn't seem to do it over the phone," he said, staring into my eyes. It was almost like he was searching for something.

He leaned forward slowly, questioning, giving me time to back away if I wanted to. When he was only a few inches away, he stopped looking into my eyes. The world seemed to have stopped.

I closed my eyes and pushed my lips to his. It was a soft and gentle kiss at first, then he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer deepening the kiss. I opened my mouth as his tongue pushed its way to meet mine. I moved my hands to the back of his head pulling him that much closer to me, tangling my fingers in his long hair.

He moaned and I could feel something slightly poking me through his pants. I ignored it at first, tell his hands started to move down to my hips slowly moving to my butt. He was hesitant and his hands were gentle, like he was testing the waters. When I let out a soft moan, he took it as my approval and cupped my butt, pulling me closer to him.

When I ground my hips against him, it set him off. He turned me around and pushed me against the wall, pinning me there.

I could feel he was rock hard now gently and slowly grinding his bulge against me. The only thing that kept running through my mind was this had to be a dream.

He started kissing my neck down to my collarbone and I let out a soft moan. I felt his hands move from my butt to my pussy gently rubbing my clit through my pants.

I moaned and my hands moved down his arms and to his waistband.

I heard a soft moan escape him when my hands wondered to the bulge in his pants. I undid the button and before I could undo the zipper, he stopped kissing me.

"I haven't even taken you out on a date yet," he said, his voice low and husky. He didn't step back any, but he just stared into my eyes.

"Technically, your taking me out tonight," I said breathing hard, my hands still at his waistband running my fingers teasingly over his dick through his pants.

He smirked, "I wouldn't consider that a date if your brother is tagging along."

"Then he can bring Linda and it'll be a double date," I said leaning in close to him, kissing him and unzipping his jeans.

"So not what I had in mind for our first date though," he said and groaned in surprise when I had pulled his dick free and had my hand wrapped around it.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"Not really, but-" Before he could say anymore, I dropped to my knees pulling his pants down to his ankles. It was a lot bigger than I had always expected it to be.

He moaned and bit his lip looking down at me. His eyes were dark and full of lust. He put his hands on my head, stroking my hair and pulling it back from my face.

I ran my tongue around the tip, and he moaned like it had been years since his dick got attention and if that's the case, he'll probably just blow within a minute.

I ran my lips and tongue down the side of his shaft while I cupped his balls, wanting to tease him a little.

He moaned thrusting his hips forward when I got close to his head. I continued teasing him for a minute every now and then, wrapping my lips around the tip of his dick but never went any further.

"Jessica, please," he begged.

I moaned, I loved when a guy begged. I smiled up at him, a little wicked smile and gave him what he wanted. I pushed his dick into my mouth down to the base, feeling him against the back of my throat.

He moaned and his hands gripped my hair. Glancing up, his head had tilted back, and his eyes were closed.

I moved his dick in and out of my mouth slowly, then stopped at the head, licking it gently and swirling my tongue around it. Then I repeated it, wrapping my lips tightly around him, pushing his dick to the back of my throat and slowing pulling out.

The teasing didn't last long before he started thrusting his hips and holding my head still. I was still against the wall.

I gently glided my teeth against his shaft, and he groaned.

"I'm going to cum," he said, letting my head go, his breath ragged. But I didn't stop, I kept the same place.

He stepped back pulling me up, clearly not wanting things to end so soon, and turned me around, pushing me against the bed. I swear I got whiplash.

I smiled up at him as he leaned over me. He had kicked his pants off and now was leaning over me in just a shirt.

I bit my lip and pulled his shirt off and then he moved down to my pants, unbuttoning them and pulling them off. I pulled my shirt over my head and he undid my bra. He struggled a bit but still managed to get it off.

"Sure you want to go this far?" he asked and I chuckled.

"Little too late to back out now, don't you think?"

"Never too late," he said, leaning down he kissed me. His body was pressing against mine. I ran my hands down his body and he let out a small moan as he slowly started to position himself at my opening.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked and I groaned. But I remembered a split second later the little box that sat atop my closet.

"No," I answered, and he sighed. I pushed him off of me and I smirked at him.

He looked at me confused and then he realized.

I got up and opened my closet door and grabbed the box and tossed it to him.

"And you have these, why?"

"Past relationship didn't work out, only used like three out the box. They're still good."

"How long ago was that? I don't remember you telling me about any guy."

"Eh, about six months ago. It was just a fling; like I said, it didn't last long so I didn't think to bring it up. Anymore questions?" I smirked at him.

He shook his head and pulled one foil package out and started sliding it on.

I walked back to the bed taking the box from him and setting it on my bedside table.

He pulled me in bed and moved over the top of me.

"Where were we?" he said and kissed my lips, then moving down to my neck and collarbone.

I let out a soft moan as I felt the tip of his dick press against my opening.

I wrapped my arms around him and moved my hips up to meet him. He slowly pushed in and we both moaned.

"Be easy," I said.

"Of course," he said, kissing my neck and up to my ear. He started to move slowly in and out and I moaned closing my eyes and just tilted my head back. His dick wasn't really big, but it was big enough to fill me, which was definitely better than my last one.

Seeing my reaction, he slowly started to kiss down my chest and to my breast. My nails dug into his back as he started to suck and bite on my nipple.

I moaned loud as he tried to pick up speed. He sat up a bit, positioning himself on his forearms.

"James," I moaned as I moved my hands to his hair pulling gently.

He moaned and soon he was pounding inside me.

My moans got louder, and his breath grew ragged. He slowed a bit when my body started to tighten and leaned down and started kissing me again.

"Sorry," he said and kissed me gently.

I moved my hip up to meet him, tightening my pelvic floor. He moaned and moved down to my neck kissing and gently biting.

He slowly picked up speed again, this time being a bit more gentle, while his lips pressed against mine, muffling my moans.

I could feel my orgasm start to build and I moved my hips fast in time with each thrust. My hands were gripping into his back.

Noticing my moans getting louder, he moved a little faster and sat up. He moved his hands over my breasts, gently massaging them. I moaned louder. I was just going higher and higher, but I wasn't going over the edge. I groaned arching my back.

"James," I moaned his name.

I gripped onto his arms and finally went over. I moaned loud, nearly screaming as I came hard around his cock. He groaned as he was nearing his end as well and sped up. I screamed his name as he pound into me deep and hard.

"James!" I couldn't catch my breath.

He eased up a bit and groaned, his breath was ragged. He thrust one last time deep inside me and grunted as he shot his load into the condom.

Both breathing hard, he laid down on top of me. He was leaning on his forearms so his full weight wasn't crushing me.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," he said out of breath.

I shook my head and just laid there in total bliss; my legs felt weak and I didn't want to move. I could sleep like this.

I moved my arms around him hugging him to me and tried to get my breathing under control.

He slowly pushed up and I opened my eyes and stared into his.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked and I shook my head again.

He pulled out slowly and I moaned softly. Everything felt sensitive.

He leaned down and gently kissed me on my lips. He sat up and pulled the condom off, tying a knot in it. He then went to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, he was pulling the covers over me and pulling me to him as he laid down next to me.

I sighed and laid my head down against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. 'There goes our friendship' the thought slipped into my head, but I pushed it aside as he kissed the top of my head and whispered into my ear while stroking my hair.

"Just rest baby, I'm not going anywhere." Like he could read my thoughts, I drifted off.