Old Friends

Story Info
A business trip brings old friends together.
1.7k words
4.26
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been months since he'd gone, but it was finally here.

Becky had been waiting for this for weeks now, since she knew she was going.

The train was just pulling into the station, and now, after all these months, she'd finally see Nate again.

He'd been her deskmate for years until he moved offices across the country.

They had kept in contact over the time apart, just through text, but once they found out they would be at the company conference, they both expressed how exciting it would be to hang out again.

They'd always got along and had a laugh together, nothing more than that. He wasn't her type. Although, his great sense of humour had done things to her in the past. So, a night of drinking and flirting would be fun.

The rest would be for business.

The 3-day conference should be pretty interesting, but with Nate there, it would help to have a friendly face and some entertainment.

As the train pulled into her stop, she gathered her things and headed to the exit. She had to get to the hotel, grab a shower, change, and go meet Nate for dinner.

As she headed down the platform to the exit, and the taxi rank when she heard, "Fine, just ignore me, RK!"

She stopped, smiled, turned, and there he was. He'd always called her RK or Rebecca. He'd had ex's called Becky and didn't need the reminder, or so he'd said.

"What the fuck?" She asked.

"That potty mouth doesn't get any better, does it? We should've got that swear jar in place. We could've retired by now."

"You are just as fucking bad."

"Fuck yeah I am."

They laughed and hugged. He was wearing a suit, which was slightly too big for him. He'd trimmed down and she could feel that he'd been working out a bit too.

"So, RK, what's the plan?"

"You tell me? I was expecting to go to the hotel and meet you later."

"That's why I'm here, figured I'd get you to the hotel. I took a half day and drove up early. I'm staying at the same hotel now. The boss told me it was pointless me driving back and forth."

"Awesome... or not. We're gonna be so drunk aren't we?"

"I'm sure we can have a little drink or two. Sure!" He winked and a smirk ran across his face. "By the way, I love the new hair."

She'd had her hair done into a pixie cut, the last time he had seen her it was shoulder length. "Thank you." She beamed. "I'm surprised you recognised me in all fairness."

"I've seen you a lot from the back, since you always left before me." He smiled, "but the hair really suits you."

"That means a lot. Had it done months back and have been unsure about it, but really love it now. Totally forgot you hadn't seen it."

"It's very nice. Anyway, let's get going."

They walked out to the car park and he drove them to the hotel. Where they checked in and arranged a time to meet up later.

She got to her room and was smiling. It'd been so lovely to catch up with him. They'd spoke about friends, family, work, etc. And later, they could go over it all in-depth, over dinner and drinks.

She stripped and showered. And then began getting ready. She'd decided on jeans and a loose black silk blouse to go to dinner in. She thought it was smart and casual enough. With some heels, nothing too high, just simple.

As the blouse went on, it flowed over her nipples like the water had just done and they stood to attention. There was no way she was going to wear a bra. Even now at 40, her tits were incredible. And knowing how she and Nate were, the tits were going to be a fun call back. He'd always admired them.

Then a knock came. She was startled and looked at the time. How had time gotten away from her?

"Just 5 minutes."

"No probs, I'll head to the bar, meet me when you are ready."

"Okay."

Now, she thought, wasn't the time for this. Her nipples hadn't retreated. Thankfully, the blouse was hiding them well enough but they were still prominent.

She finished getting ready and stepped out into the hall. The faint smell clung in the air and she couldn't place it. But it was beautiful. It was in the lift too. And was getting stronger as she stepped into and headed over to the place where Nate was in the bar.

He, too, had gone casual. Jeans and a shirt. This was a much better fit than the suit. She sat, and as she did, the cologne, filled her nostrils.

He looked great and smelled just as good. She was hoping he'd lost a step in the charm department, otherwise, this could be a troublesome few days.

The drinks flowed and the food was incredible. And the charm, the flirting, the laughter was all still there. He was so silly and she felt it coming out of her too. It had been so great to have a real catch-up.

They'd talked long enough and it was almost 1am. As they got back into the hotel and the lift.

She looked at him, his icy blue eyes pierced her green pair and she realised she had to have him.

She pounced to his face and kissed him solidly on the lips and he reciprocated. He picked her up and pinned her to the mirrored wall and they continued to fumble for each other.

As the lift pinged and it was her floor. He put her down and she went to leave the lift. But she took his hand.

"We aren't done yet," she told him.

They continued down the corridor, giggling, kissing, and bumping into the walls. Until they got to her door.

He pinned her against it as she was fumbling for the key card his hand was fumbling at the buttons of her jeans.

They almost fell through the door once she'd managed to unlock it.

Now on the inside, the door was closed with some force as he pinned her to this side of it. This time he lifted her off the ground and his lips were at her neck. She began bucking on him while she gripped the overhead door closer.

She was so turned on by this. Years of being sat opposite him, all his innuendos, euphemisms, cheeky glances. She must've been stockpiling them. And the alcohol was certainly helping.

She wanted him inside her.

His face was now buried in her cleavage. The blouse had worked, plus most of the night, it'd been buttoned very low.

She pushed off the door and he took the hint, he carried her over to the bed and placed her on the edge.

He was undoing the blouse and she undid his jeans. She pulled them down and saw his thighs were pretty well-toned. He had a couple of tattoos and his erection was bulging out, stretching his boxers.

The blouse was now off and his hands were fondling her c-cup tits. God she loved them. Perky as fuck.

She was rubbing his meaty shaft through his boxers and looking him in the eyes as he was making strange pleasured faces.

He finished removing his jeans and she removed hers too. Then he removed his shirt. After the initial hug, she knew he'd been working out but he looked better than she imagined. "Defined" was a good word for it but stocky with it.

Becky moved back on the bed as Nate moved down to kiss her. Her knees bent and parted for him to be in between. But he wasted no time. She saw the lust in his eyes and his thick cock entered her. He felt wonderful as she gasped and arched her back to take him further inside her.

The excitement of the evening and the flirting had been too much for her and she was soaked. As her imagination had been running wild all night and at that moment she realised she'd been grinding into her seat most of the night.

She had basically been edging herself. All evening. And now the fact he was inside her was sending her over it.

His strokes were steady and gentle but she was ready to cum on that... she continued her thought out loud "FUCKING COCK!! OH, THAT FUCKING COCK IS MAKING ME CUM!! AWWWWWW." She bucked down hard taking his full length into her and came hard.

He continued his pace throughout as he watched her face and body contort underneath him.

She opened her eyes, looked into his, and said, "fuck, I needed that. For so long." Years of tension were gone in an instant.

He smiled cheekily, "I should stop then?"

She wrapped her legs around his back and told him, "don't you fucking dare."

His hips flew back and then towards her again. The slapping sound made a crack every time he did this and her body was reacting to every stroke.

He went back to her cleavage and then to her slightly darkened nipples. Now he was taking out years of teasing and frustration. Her hand was at the back of his neck caressing him as she moaned out his name.

His movements were becoming more frequent and he locked eyes with her.

She knew and just nodded. She was almost there too. Her hand ventured south and she brushed through the small strip of pubes and began massaging her engorged clit. Fuck she was horny, she thought.

The clit was super sensitive right now and she let the motion of his body on hers dictate the pressure on it.

Her muscles tightened as Nate was getting ready to orgasm.

"Cum for me, Nate. Make me cum for you."

At these words, his hips went wild, he pounded into her with a tender force and she came again, "OH, FUCK ME NATE, YES, YES..."

"... YES I'M... OH REBECCA... YES..."

"... OH NATE, OH GOD..."

"AWWWWWWW!" They both orgasmed together.

His body lowered and she embraced him sweetly. Cradled his head and listened to his breathing and rapid heartbeat begin to slow.

Once both their heavy breathing had stopped and he'd begun to soften inside her. She whispered, "the South seems to agree with you."

He sniggered as she laughed.