Old Friends

Story Info
Posing for a portrait leads to more.
2.2k words
4.08
3.4k
4
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the age of thirty eight, with two children, a loving husband, and a great job, I became reacquainted with an old friend from high-school.

I'm five seven with blonde hair, brown eyes and have a 36D-24-38 figure, and walk, do yoga, and zumba classes to stay in shape.

I had passed by an art studio driving around town several times noticing that one of my old classmates from high school was the owner but never saw anyone there.

Sid had always been a talented artist and had all the girls swooning over his blonde haired, blue eyed, good looks, but kept to himself during school.

I was getting prepared for a seven day cruise to the Bahamas by laying in the tanning bed three times a week and had seen Sid's name in the book when signing in.

About a week later as I left the tanning salon, Sid had parked near my car and was getting out of his car, so I walked over to greet him. He was a little heavier than I remembered, but still very good looking and his smile let me know he was happy to see me.

We talked for a while that evening, said our goodbyes, promising to get together and catch up with one another, and over the next several weeks we did just that.

We always seemed to meet in the parking lot as I left the tanning salon, and our talks were getting longer and more frequent.

Sid wasn't the quiet, withdrawn young man from school, he was confident, self assured and at time's openly flirtatious.

One evening it was pouring down rain and as I stepped out of the building Sid was standing near the door his umbrella in hand and offered to walk me to my car.

I graciously accepted the offer walking very close to each other, as we got to my car, he opened the door saying the weather was going to mess up our chat today.

Just get in the passenger seat silly, if we're in the car we will be fine, I really enjoy our conversations.

Sid took a seat, saying he did too, but

people would be talking if we were seen, if they weren't already, that we'd been spending a lot of time with each other lately.

We are friends and have been for twenty years now, so let them talk, it's nobody's business anyway, I answered.

What about your husband, his reputation precedes him,and I don't want to cause problems, especially with a cop's wife, nor any with anyone's wife for that matter.

My husband is more understanding and layed back than people realize and he knows we've been talking, because I told him. We have no secrets between each other, and he's fine with it, he has even suggested that I have you paint a portrait of me.

Sid was a little surprised at this, but told me he would be happy to paint the picture, and took his cell phone out, asking if he could take a photo in order to make a sketch, just to see if I approved before he started painting.

I was reluctant at first having just gotten out of the tanning bed but finally relented as Sid took several photos, and made him send them to me and promise he wouldn't share them with anyone else.

As I scrolled through them, I found that they all included my cleavage more than intended and that my damp tank top, and lace bra revealed the fact that my nipples were erect. I don't know if it was the rain or the circumstances that caused it, but I was sure Sid had noticed them.

When I got home, my husband was waiting on the porch, drinking his crown and coke and looking at the travel brochure for the cruise and making comments about the different things we could do.

I told him Sid had agreed to paint the portrait and he was doing a sketch from pictures he had taken of me with his phone earlier.

He asked to see the photos if I had them, so I handed him my phone. As he

looked through them, he asked if we were in my car, and commented that they were beautiful, very sexy, and the fact that my boobs and hard nipples were about to pop out of my top, asking why I was so excited.

When I explained I had been caught in a down pour, and was cold, that we sat in my car to get out of the rain my husband laughed and smiled, picking on me about Sid missing a chance of a lifetime.

Two days later Sid called me at work saying he had not one, but three sketches done, and if I had time to drop by his studio after I got off to let him know what I thought.

I told him I needed to drop off some groceries at the house, but I'd come by afterwards.

Sid suggested I bring my makeup, and wear the clothes I wanted the portrait done in, that he could take a few more pictures, so we could save time, if I liked the sketches he'd done.

As I hung up the phone, my nipples once again erect, my heart pumped a little faster as I finally admitted to myself that the day in my car had excited me.

I ended up taking the rest of the day off, did my errands, went home, showered, changed, called my husband and told him I was going to Sids studio, and would be late getting home tonight.

I could tell he was smiling when he told me he loved me and not to do anything he wouldn't do.

When I got to the studio, Sid was very polite and professional, and layed out the three sketches he had drawn.

Each one was wonderful, showing my face,neck and the top of my shoulders.

When I told him I was flattered by his work, and I was pleased, Sid held up another sketch saying this is my favorite one, I just hope you like it as much as I do.

This sketch was more risqué, showing my face, neck, shoulders, cleavage, and erect nipples jutting out. The expression on my face was sultry, my mouth slightly open, as if I was preparing to be kissed.

When I told him I liked it, and my husband would love it he said he had used his imagination to capture my sensuality and lust.

Then he switched gears setting up his equipment, a stool, and a small couch explaining he'd take different photographs of me, going about his work, taking photographs of me sitting on the stool, the couch,and standing near a faux flower arrangement. Trying to get me to relax and just forget about the camera as he took pictures.

He asked me to smile, look serious, sultry, and then he suggested I unbutton

my blouse a little more, showing my cleavage, as much as I was comfortable with.

I was a little nervous, and becoming excited and fumbled with the buttons on my blouse, as he continued taking pictures.

He stopped and set his camera down, stepped closer to me, asking if he could adjust my blouse just a little, so I nodded my head yes, as he unfastened another button, pulling it open to reveal my cleavage and the top of my breasts, saying, that's perfect.

Sid steeped back grabbed his camera again started taking more pictures, telling me how beautiful and sexy I was, asking for me to show more skin finally asking if I would take off my blouse and remove my bra so he could take a few more pictures of me topless.

I slipped my blouse and bra off, thinking I was almost topless anyway and covered my breasts with my hands, as he took several pictures encouraging me to let him photograph my naked breasts. I was beyond the point of no return, and very horny by now, so I gave into his requests, pinching my nipples, pushing my breasts together, squeezing them firmly, asking if this was what he wanted, as he took more photos egging me on, telling me to just go with it. to give him my best come fuck me look.

I gave him the look he asked for, and told him I did my best, asking why he wasn't doing anything but talking and taking pictures when I clearly wanted more.

He removed his shirt and set his camera on a tripod when he took me in his arms, moving behind me, kissing my neck and shoulders as he reached around me squeezing my breasts with one hand, as the other slid down my abdomen, unbuckling my belt and the hook at the top of my slacks, and unzipping them, when he told me the camera was on automatic and still taking photos.

I wasn't concerned with the clicking camera at that time, I was enjoying Sids large soft hands and the attention I was getting.

As he pushed my slacks off of my hips,down my thighs, I kicked off my shoes and let my slacks slip over my knees, and ankles, to the floor.

Sid was rubbing my pussy and clit through the wet fabric of my thong, as I spread my legs allowing him full access to my neatly trimmed, dripping wet crotch.

Sid took me by surprise as he used a knife to cut the strings of my thong, and pulling it off. His hand between my legs, spreading the lips of my pussy apart toying with my swollen clit with his thumb as he penatrated me with two fingers and started playing with my g-spot.

His fingers were long and thick, thrusting into me, he started pinching my nipples bringing me to orgasm, whispering in my ear how wet and hot I was as he fingered me faster, I was cumming over and over, as he removed his fingers and brought them to my mouth, telling me to taste myself. I licked his fingers, sucking them into my mouth, Sid led me to the couch, where I could sit more comfortably.

His chest glistened with perspiration as he stood in front of me, he unsnapped his pants, lowered his zipper slowly and let them drop, bending down to remove them.

As he stood up he smiled as his erect cock came level with my eyes, before me

was the longest, thickest cock I had ever seen in my life. His pubic area was cleanly shaved, his testicles as big as plums hung below my chin, the engorged head bulbous and swollen.

My only thought, and comment was "oh my" as I wrapped both of my hands around him, my thumbs and middle finger barely touched. I stroked him gently up and down the entire length, kissing and licking the head as I looked up into his eyes.

I opened my mouth wide, sucking as much of him as I could, managing to take over half before my gag reflex started, then I started bobbing up and down his shaft, squeezing his balls as I did.

Sids balls began to tighten and his cum

sprayed into my mouth and throat, flooding me with thick warm semen, running from the corners of my lips, down my chin and neck, dripping onto my breasts.

It had a taste of apples, but salty, I had swallowed several times, but was unable to keep it all in.

Sid stepped back and apologized saying that he didn't have time to warn me, I just smiled and kept stroking him as I used the fingers of my other hand to gather his cum from my chin and suck them clean.

Sid then pushed me back laying me down on the couch, licking his cum from my breasts and neck, and kissed me, feeding me his seed.

He kissed his way down my body, licking my clit as he started finger fucking me again. His fingers curled as he rubbed my g-spot fast and firmly causing me to squirt to many times to count. He tongue fucked me, fingered my ass, until I begged him to fuck me.

He knelt between my legs placing his cock at the entrance of my quivering wet pussy, pushing slowly inside, with every thrust going deeper until he was completely in.

When I started meeting his thrusts he threw my legs over his shoulders and fucked me as hard and fast as I've ever experienced, filling my pussy with another huge load of cum.

After we rested a little while, I straddled his lap and rode him, impaling myself on his cock, he then stood up holding my legs, pinning me against the wall as his cum filled me again.

Both of us were satisfied and spent for the night.

When I arrived home my husband was sleeping soundly, so I relaxed in a hot bath and slipped in bed snuggled up next to him and slept like a baby.

My husband was told every detail of the night and has pictures from my evening locked away.

Sid and I met with each other several more times until he moved away and we still continue to talk often, but that chapter is over now, and my husband and I both have more adventures to look forward to.