Old Friends are the BEST Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
266 Followers

Suzi put the phone down and passionately kissed Karen. Karen could taste her own pussy ... and she liked it.

"Yummm ...." she whispered.

An inner demon took over in Suzi and she pushed Karen down onto the mattress. She held her wrists down and straddled her face, holding her pussy just above her mouth. "Show me you WANT it Bitch." Suzi said.

Without a word Karen lifted her head up and stuck out her tongue. She found her mark and soon had Suzi squirming on her face.

Suzi let go of Karen's wrists and lowered her body so Karen wouldn't have to strain. She moved her hands to the back of Karen's head and held it in place. She pushed her hips down against her chin and Karen's hands pinched her nipples while she enjoyed being taken care of. Karen let her fingers and hands roam across Suzi's body - as only a woman's touch can do.

Suzi's head got light and she leaned forward where she grabbed the head board as Karen kept tickling her clit with her tongue. Karen found her way to Suzi's ass and used some of the (never ending) pussy juice to lubricate her asshole. She didn't penetrate her, but she massaged her there and it felt sensational.

"OH shiit ... (panting heavily) ... MMMMM ... Oh my ... Karen ... I ... didn't .. think it would happen this soon ..... " Suzi confessed under a labored breath.

"OHHH FUCK .... DONT STOP ... DONT STOP ... OH YEA ... oh yea ..... OHHHHHH .... YESS ... RIGHT THERE ... MMMMM oooooh ... OH KAREN ,,, OH KAREN ... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ..... .... (heavy panting ) .... OH SHIT ... OH OH OH OH OH OH .... OHHHH FUCK BABY ..... AWWWW YEA ... ... OOOHHHHHHH .... (heavy panting ) .... MMMMMMM ..... Keep lickin' me Baby ... mmmmmmm ..... " Suzi muttered her words but Karen knew what was happening.

Karen massaged her anus harder and used her teeth to add pressure to the area around her clit. The technique worked very well and another pair of orgasms surfaced quickly and violently. Suzi bucked on Karen's face as the orgasm swept through her body. When the second spasm had passed and things calmed down, Suzi lifted herself off of Karen's face and kissed her lips. Their tongues intertwined and the juices from her pussy enhanced the experience.

Karen's face was covered in "love juice".

Suzi stopped kissing Karen long enough to say, "Welcome to Texas Darlin' ..." and then held her face with both hands as they kissed passionately.

Both the women were winded .... and sexually exhausted.

"Totally worth it" Karen thought to herself. The funny thing was Suzi was thinking along those lines.

Suzi called her husband after Karen got into the shower. Suzi wanted him to taste the pussy juice on her face. She wanted him to know that his list of "demands" would be met .... "Hell, I might throw in a few bonuses here and there ..." she thought to herself.

While she was waiting for him to arrive she looked at herself in the mirror. She had crossed a few thresholds in the last few days and she had a lot to be proud of. Most of all, she had a loving and understanding man that she could trust and share her experiences with as she discovered them.

Zane knocked on the door and she answered, letting the smell of sex fill his nose.

"Hey ..." she smiled as he filled the doorway.

As the door closed behind him, she pulled him down and kissed his lips.

"MMMMMM ..." he pushed out.

Suzi started laughing and they stopped kissing.

"More Rehearsal?" Zane asked.

Suzi nodded. "Might do a couple of shows in the near future .... You want tickets?" she playfully asked.

"I have box seats Baby!!!" he replied.

Then Zane scooped her up and carried her to the bed where he gently placed her in the center and kissed her passionately.

"You taste VERY good tonight ...." He said.

Suzi laughed .... "That's what SHE said!!!"

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
266 Followers
12