Old Friends Become Special Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

On one Wednesday, just before one o'clock, I felt like a bite to eat and decided to try a cafeteria I had noticed but not been into. As I approached it I met a woman coming out who looked strangely familiar. We stopped and looked at each other curiously for a few seconds and then "Becky?"

"Lenny, is that you?"

"What a pleasant surprise. What are you doing here?"

"Andy and I have our home here in Brisbane now but what are you doing here?"

"I am temporarily working on that building construction project over there. Last Kathy and I knew you were in Sydney. When did you move to Brisbane?"

"Look Lenny I would love to talk but I have an absolutely essential appointment in my office in that building there and I cannot afford to be late. I have lunch in here almost every day between twelve and one. Perhaps you could meet me on another day when we have time to talk."

"Sure Becky. I look forward to it." I said and she rushed off.

That night I told Kathy.

"How did you come to meet?" she wanted to know.

"Just by chance. She was just coming out of a cafeteria near the project when I was about to go in. We looked puzzled at each other for a few seconds and then recognised each other."

"Tell me all about it."

"There is not much to tell. She was in a hurry for an appointment and couldn't spare me any time. She just told me that she and Andy had their home in Brisbane and that she often had lunch in that cafeteria at that time of the day so if I was there again we could talk."

"Well tell me what she looked like. Did she look attractive?"

"She just looked like a more mature version of the Becky we used to know. Like us she looked rather good as if she has kept herself fit and healthy."

"What was her figure like? Does she still have the large boobs you and Andy used to drool over?"

"Unfair! Andy drooled over them but I never did! I much prefer your firm perky breasts but if you want to know her boobs looked moderately large. From the little I could tell, given she had a bra on under her clothes, they are reasonably shaped and not overblown or gross. As I said, it looks as if she has looked after her shape pretty well."

"What was she wearing?"

"I didn't take much notice. Some sort of business suit I guess. I think it might have been navy or green."

"Trust you to be able to remember and describe her boobs but not what she was wearing."

"Well I am a man after all and like you she is rather attractive."

"Oh gee Lenny!" she giggled. "Do you think I can trust you talking to a woman you think is rather attractive when I am not around?"

"Maybe you can't! Perhaps I had better not try to see her again."

"Oh yes you will! I want to hear all about what she's been up to during all those years."

* * * * *

The next day I managed to get away for my lunch break a few minutes after twelve and went to the cafeteria to see if I could find Becky. Sure enough there she was. She saw me and welcomed me with a big smile indicating the seat beside her.

"I am sorry I had to rush off yesterday" she said as I sat down. "My boss had arranged for me to meet an important potential new client and I would have had hell to pay if I had been late. I did so want to talk to you. Order your lunch and tell me all about yourself and what you are doing here. Are you and Kathy still together?"

As we ate I told her all about Kathy and I and our home together in Auckland and how my employers had more or less forced me to come to Brisbane to do this job, leaving Kathy behind, and how frustrating we found it.

"Anyway?" I asked. "What about you? Last we knew you were well settled in Sydney."

"We were." She said. "Andy did well in his company as a salesman. Then three years ago, when their Brisbane branch became overloaded they asked him to come up here permanently as Sales Manager and assistant to the Branch Manager so we bought a house here and moved in. We left both girls at Sydney University flatting together with friends so we are on our own. I managed to get myself a good job with a legal firm as a paralegal. The surprising coincidence is that we are now in a similar position to you. Andy's company decided to see if they could extend their business to New Zealand. A couple of months ago they sent him over to Auckland for eight months to get himself an office and see whether there was a market for any of the company's products there so, like you, he is living in a hotel on his own."

"Are you missing him?"

"Of course! It's very lonely without Andy, particularly at weekends when I am not working."

"I do feel at a loss without Kathy for company and I have not found much to do by myself that I find interesting. How do you occupy yourself without Andy?"

"Various things. One thing I do like to do particularly on Saturday nights is go to the Brisbane Jazz Club."

"I quite like jazz. Tell me about it."

"They are a private club and have very nice premises down on the river bank at Kangaroo Point. Many of Brisbane's best musicians go there to play just for their own amusement. On Saturday nights they usually form a big band playing 1950s era swing dance music. Many of the older players were in the Cloudlands Dance Band which used to play regularly at a very large and popular ballroom, now long gone. People go along to the Jazz Club on Saturday nights to listen to them or, if they wish, to dance. It is quite cheap, even cheaper if you pay a moderate membership fee and go regularly. Other nights of the week and times artists play more specialised jazz. I like it there. I just go along to sit in the pleasant atmosphere, relax and listen. The people there are friendly. I am even occasionally asked up for a dance though that is not what I go for. If you get tired of sitting you can go out on their deck and stand looking down to the water flowing past.

"That all sounds rather to my taste."

"Well if you make your way there any Saturday night you might well meet me."

* * * * *

That Saturday I had nothing in particular to do so I made my way down to Kangaroo Point and found the Jazz Club. It was just as Becky had described and she was there. She seemed happy to see me again and invited me to sit with her. She introduced me to some of the people around her who were all very pleasant. The music was as she had described, easy listening swing dance music of the 1950s and the band were excellent. At various times some of the listeners got up and danced. Becky and I spent most of the evening reminiscing about our lives back before she and Andy left for Sydney and telling each other about things which had happened to each other and our families since. After a few numbers I noticed that Becky was moving slightly to the music so I asked her if she would like to try dancing with me. She agreed and so we had three dances together. As I am not very confident at anything but slow dancing, numbers suitable for slow dancing were the ones I asked her up for. I found it very pleasant to be holding a woman in my arms even if it was just dancing in formal ballroom fashion. Towards the end of the evening I told her "This has been a very nice evening for me being with you and the others here. It's just this sort of relaxed social contact that I most miss away from Kathy."

"That is what Andy misses too" Becky said. "It is so long since he lived in Auckland that he is no longer in touch with his old Auckland friends and in his work environment it is not easy for him to make new friends without business connotations. Of course if he approaches any social group looking for company he is likely to be seen to be on the prowl which is not what he needs."

"That is the way it has been for me until tonight and that is why I have enjoyed this evening with you so much."

Becky then had an interesting thought. "If my company has been so good for you maybe Andy would enjoy meeting up with Kathy."

"Would you be happy with that?" I asked.

"Why not? I would be quite happy with Andy having Kathy for a friend but how would you feel about it?"

"It seems a rather good idea to me if Kathy is happy with it. I think I will suggest she invites him around to our place for lunch and see what she thinks."

* * * * *

The following night on our regular phone call I told Kathy how Becky and I had talked over lunch and then how we met up again at the Jazz Club. Kathy wanted to know every detail. I confessed to Kathy that I had enjoyed holding Becky while dancing with her and Kathy was only slightly jealous. She was also interested in the coincidence that, while I was miserably separated from her in Brisbane, Andy was equally miserable separated from Becky in Auckland.

"Kathy, it really was very pleasant for me to have a friend I could relax with." I told her. "That is perhaps what I have missed most while I am away from you. Becky says that Andy finds the same thing and gets quite down in the dumps about it. She even suggested that he and you might enjoy each other as friends. What do you think of that idea?"

"I would really have to think about that. It does seem a rather a good suggestion if it would cheer him up. I wonder how we could arrange it."

I told her the contact details Becky had given me for Andy in Auckland. "Why don't you phone him, tell him that you have heard about him through me and Becky, and invite him to our house for lunch to reminisce about old times."

"Would you be happy with that?" she asked.

"I don't see why I wouldn't be." I said. "We were always good friends in the past and there is no reason why we shouldn't be friends again."

"I'll certainly think about it. Now that's enough talk about Becky and Andy. Tell me what you would do to me if you were here."

On Wednesday Kathy told me that she had contacted Andy and he was going out to our house for lunch on Saturday.

The next Saturday I met up with Becky at the Jazz Club again and the next night I asked Kathy how it had gone with Andy.

"Very well. We talked about each other and what had happened to us and them since we last met and what we were doing now. In particularly we talked about you and Becky and how much he missed social contact with friends while he was away from Becky and home and how much I miss your company. We also discovered we had both developed a liking for live theatre and for art house movies but agreed that it was not so good if you didn't have a companion to discuss them with afterwards. We talked about doing something together on Saturday nights when we are both free but agreed we should discuss it with you and Becky. We know you and Becky are meeting socially at the Jazz Club. What do you think?"

"It sounds a good idea to me. I am finding meeting up with Becky at the Jazz Club on a Saturday night is making life rather more pleasant and I don't see why something similar that you and Andy could do would be any different."

On Wednesday night Kathy told me that on Saturday night she was going to meet up with Andy for a particularly interesting movie. Then on Sunday night she told me that they had enjoyed their evening together. There was a play they both wanted to see the next Saturday and they had arranged to go to it together.

From then on it became the regular thing each Saturday evening, except for those weekends when Andy or I was at home, for Becky and me to meet at the Jazz Club and for Kathy and Andy to go to a movie or a play together. For Kathy and me these outings were a talking point on our Sunday night phone calls.

The only problem I had was that I was very much missing proper sex and that was causing me problems when I was with Becky on Saturday nights when we met at the Jazz Club. She and I were getting a little more than just friendly with each other. After dancing together for a while we would start holding each other very closely and then we would go out on to the deck by the river and the hugging and kissing got quite passionate. Only thoughts of Kathy enabled me to control myself.

* * * * *

One Sunday night Kathy was clearly uncomfortable on the phone. "I have a confession to make." she said.

"What's the problem? I asked.

"Andy kissed me."

"Well I don't see that as something to be concerned about." I said. "What's wrong with a kiss between friends?"

"It's more serious than that. It wasn't just a friendly kiss. He kissed me passionately."

"I am afraid I am not surprised at that either. Without Becky he will be feeling deprived of female contact just as I am. You are an attractive woman and he would have found you hard to resist."

"But that is not the worst of it. I kissed him back."

That set me back a little but I thought about it and told her "I can't really blame you for that. He is a nice guy and you just behaved naturally, particularly when you have been missing contact with a man. Did it go any further?"

"No. We just hugged and kissed."

"Are you falling in love with him?"

"Of course not. As you say, he is a nice guy and I like him but I could never love him the way I love you."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"To be honest I really did enjoy it at the time although it worried me afterwards that I had got a bit carried away and I was concerned about what you would think."

"Well no harm done as far as I am concerned."

"Does that mean you really won't mind if it happens again?"

"Not as long as you are enjoying it and it doesn't get out of hand. I should be as honest with you as you have been with me. Becky and I have exchanged and enjoyed a few hugs and kisses. Does that worry you?"

Kathy considered that for a few seconds before answering. "It does just a little bit but given what happened with Andy I can understand. I guess it is OK. As you say it is natural under the circumstances."

* * * * *

I went home to Auckland for a weekend and Kathy and I were all over each other as if we were newly married. As soon as we got home, after she picked me up from the airport, we rushed to the bedroom, removed each other's clothes, kissed each other all over and then she was pulling me into her and I was thrusting madly. We didn't last very long before Kathy was cumming repeatedly and I was releasing copious amounts of pent up cum as far into her as I could get my prick.

In contrast, the following night we had a long leisurely loving fuck and were lying relaxed with our arms around each other when Kathy rather tentatively asked me "When you are masturbating alone do you ever think about women other than me?"

"I mainly think of you but, yes, to be really honest I sometimes fantasise about other women I have met. I wouldn't be normal if I didn't. The fantasies don't mean much."

"Have you ever thought of Becky when you are masturbating?"

"Would it upset you much if I told you that I have?"

"No. I just want to know."

"Well yes she has come into my mind once or twice. Why, is it so important to you?"

"Well a few nights ago I was masturbating and when I was cumming I realised I was thinking of Andy. Do you think I'm awful?"

"No." I said. "It is just normal for you to have fantasies about men you have come across and particularly when he is a close and likeable friend like Andy."

* * * * *

A couple of weeks later on Sunday night Kathy came to the phone almost frantic. "Please! I need you to make me cum quickly. Don't waste time. I can hardly wait."

"Why? What has brought this on?"

"Last night the movie we saw was particularly interesting so after Andy escorted me home I asked him in for a while to talk about it. We started hugging and kissing and got rather passionate before we stopped and he reluctantly left and went back to his hotel. I have been extremely horny ever since. I didn't masturbate because I wanted it to be you who made me cum. Please! Make me cum!"

"Tell me more about what you and Andy did."

"Well he gave me a hug and a kiss and we started holding each other very close. I felt my nipples get very hard against his chest. He started stroking my bottom with his hand and pulling me towards him. I was doing the same to him. I felt his cock against my stomach and I could tell it was big and hard. Then we realised we were going too far and we managed to stop."

"Were you wet?"

"I was very wet. When I went to bed and I took my pants off they were soaked. I am very wet now. Please! Is your cock hard?"

"Yes! It is sticking up and very hard and I am stroking it and pretending it is in you. Are you rubbing your clit with one hand and have you got the fingers of your other hand inside you imagining it is my hard prick?"

"Oh! Oh! Lenny! Yes! You are making me cum! You are what I needed. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I wish you were really here Lenny."

Needless to say I got rather worked up as well and within seconds I was squirting cum on to myself.

* * * * *

Meanwhile Becky and I continued to meet and we were also getting pretty passionate with each other. I got hard pressed against her and I am sure she felt my prick. She didn't seem to mind but just pressed back. It was very comfortable but my body wanted more. I had never been unfaithful to Kathy and was determined not to now but I was sorely tempted. It required all my will power to not make a further move.

* * * * *

A week later Kathy's mood was very different. "I am not going to be able to see Andy anymore."

"Why ever not?"

"I have been very, very naughty. We almost lost control totally. I am scared that if I see Andy again I'll end up fucking him and you won't want me anymore."

"There is no way I'll not want you anymore. Just tell me what happened."

"I was very naughty and you will get upset."

"No I won't. Just tell me."

"Well after we had been to an interesting play and he had escorted me home he came into the house and we started hugging and kissing again. We were rubbing against other and while we were kissing he put his hand on my breasts and started rubbing my nipples through my clothes. It felt so nice I didn't stop him. In fact I wanted to feel him even closer so when he started to undo the buttons of my blouse I let him. He managed to undo my bra and in no time he was fingering my bare breasts. It felt so nice I just let him do it while I pulled him closer to me by pulling on his bottom. You are going to hate me for this."

"No I won't hate you no matter what you did. What happened next?"

"He leant down and sucked my nipples. I loved it just as I do when you do it. I could feel his big hard cock pressing against my stomach. I knew I shouldn't but I am missing being with you so much. I wanted to feel it so I reached down and started stroking it through his pants. I am so ashamed but I couldn't help it."

"Don't be ashamed. You just did what you needed to do."

"He undid his pants so I put my hand in and pulled his cock out and stroked its bare skin. He reached under my skirt and put his hand inside my panties and started to stroke me. Then he put a finger inside me and slid it in and out. In no time I was cumming. I have never done anything like that with anyone other than you before. Are you annoyed with me?"

"Excited but not annoyed. In fact it's turning me on. Did he fuck you?"

"No. I really wanted his cock inside me but I knew we mustn't. He tried to pull my panties down but I wouldn't let him. I stroked his cock hard until he squirted. Then we just managed to push each other away and to pull ourselves together. We were only just able to control ourselves. If it happened again I don't know that we would stop."

"Is that because Andy was pressuring you to let him fuck you?"

"No. He was a gentleman and stopped when I said stop. It's me that might not be able to stop if we did it again. That's why I told Andy we must stop seeing each other even though I will miss our times together."

I well understand how powerful the instincts would be for Kathy when she was missing me and Andy was so close. If Becky and I had ever been together other than in public I am not sure whether I would have resisted my instincts.