Old Friends Become Special Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really but the thought has occurred to me. He would certainly appreciate it if you did. Would you like to go to him?"

"Not particularly but if it would really help cheer him up I might be willing. Would you be happy if I went to him?"

Sleepily I said "Given that I am currently very satisfied and I know you love me and you have been sleeping with him regularly anyway it would not be such a big deal as long as you come back to me."

"I love you Lenny" she said as she slipped out of our bed and I dozed off.

An hour or so later I felt Kathy climb in behind me and put an arm over me. I turned over and asked "Did you have an enjoyable time with Andy?"

"It was OK and he was very happy to see me and he certainly enjoyed fucking me but it was you I wanted."

As the reality of what had just happened sunk in I found myself with strong mixed emotions and incredibly horny and hard. I turned Kathy on her back and slammed myself into her. It was the first time I had felt the slipperiness caused by cum from another man. My thrusts were more violent than I had ever been with her before. I was determined to force my cum as far into her as I possibly could. When I had had my release and calmed down I was concerned that I might have hurt Kathy but she assured me she was fine and really appreciated my passion. Then we both went to sleep. In the morning we woke up together and had another leisurely loving fuck.

At breakfast all three of us were a bit embarrassed but nothing was said about the activities of the night and there was implicit agreement that we were all OK with what had happened.

* * * * *

A number of weeks passed until Andy again came over to Brisbane to join Becky for a weekend. On Saturday evening after dinner I went to my room and changed into pyjamas for bed when Andy called out "Becky and I are going to watch the Test Cricket match from England on TV for a while. Would you like to join us?"

I said "OK." and went out to the main room. Andy was sitting on the couch in his pyjamas in front of the TV and I sat down next to him. After a few minutes Becky came out of their room in a nightgown and slid in between us.

For those of you who don't know, a test cricket match is a slow game played for several hours a day for up to 5 days. Daylight test matches in England are broadcast on TV live in Australia in the evenings because of the time difference. Because the activity is spread out over such a long time, watching cricket on TV is a strangely relaxing experience. Most of the time there is not enough action to be continuously exciting but anticipating the occasional exciting moments is just enough to stop it being boring.

As the three of us were squeezed close together on the couch Becky's right leg was touching mine. After a while I forgot Andy was there and started to stroke Becky's thigh. As I did so she reached over with her right hand and lightly grasped my prick. I slowly reached further up her thigh with each stroke and was getting close to her pussy when I unexpectedly felt another hand reaching up her left thigh. I suddenly woke up to the situation and snatched my hand away saying "Sorry! I forgot."

"No!" Becky said. "Don't stop. Put your hand back. I was enjoying it."

I glanced up and across and saw that Becky had a prick in each hand and was slowly stroking them both. Andy looked across and saw too but did not seem in the least concerned so I started caressing Becky's thigh again, making sure I stayed on my side.

Becky said "I want you in bed" and got up leading Andy by his prick. I went to leave them but she said "No Lenny! Come with us. I want you both."

Becky lay down in the middle of their bed and demanded that Andy lie beside her on her left and I lie down on her right. We each fingered her thigh and pussy with one hand and each of us had a breast in our mouth. She was still stroking a prick in each hand and was getting more and more excited. Eventually she sat up, leaned over and took Andy's prick in her mouth. Then she swung her bottom round until her pussy was over my prick and demanded I push it into her. As she took the two of us, one at each end, she came over and over again. It was too much for me. I came a load into her and fell away, spent. She then let Andy's prick out of her mouth, turned round, sat on it and pulled it into her. He didn't last long either. In no time the three of us were lying exhausted together. I went to sleep right there. At one point I woke up and Andy was fucking Becky beside me. I went to sleep again only to be woken up by Becky playing with my rapidly hardening prick so I rolled over on top of her and fucked her again. Then I crept out of their bed and back to my room.

* * * * *

The following weekend I was over home in Auckland. As usual Kathy and I were overjoyed to be with each other and had lots of kisses and cuddles and sex. At dinner on Saturday Andy remarked "I have been talking to Becky and she told me that you, Kathy, were very jealous of Becky for what she told you Lenny and I did to her last weekend."

"Jealously is a serious charge, Kathy." I said. "Do you deny it?"

"No."

"Well I am not sure you should be allowed to get away with it. What do you think we should do about it Andy?"

"You know her better than I do Lenny. What sort of punishment would have the most effect?"

"She hates being tickled Andy, particularly around the waist."

Laughing she cried "No! No! Don't you dare tickle me! I'll hate you both."

We tried tickling her around the waist but it was difficult because she kept laughing and moving away. I said to Andy "I think this would be easier on our bed." So Andy picked Kathy up fireman fashion, carried her still laughing into the bedroom and dumped her in the middle of the bed. "Are you going to behave yourself now?" I asked.

"No."

"Andy, it seems we haven't done enough yet" I said. "Give me a hand here." We stripped off her clothes, got down each side of her and proceeded to touch and kiss her all over from the soles of her feet to the back of her neck.

Kathy was alternatively laughing and moaning at the treatment she was getting. Suddenly she said "I feel empty inside." I took the cue, took my clothes off, got between her legs and pushed my prick inside her while Andy continued kissing her face and breasts. With all the excitement I came rather too quickly and slipped out. "Not enough!" cried Kathy. Andy quickly took my place inside her until he also was exhausted and Kathy finally calmed down. Andy went off to his room and I held Kathy closely as we both went off to sleep.

In the morning we asked Kathy if she was still jealous and she said she wasn't but if we felt she deserved punishment on another occasion she accepted that she would have to put up with what treatment we doled out.

* * * * *

Eventually the time we had been so longing for came. I completed my assignment in Brisbane and came back to Auckland to be a full time husband for my darling Kathy, the woman I really wanted to be with. Andy finished his project in Auckland and went back to be a full time husband for his lovely Becky. We no longer had any need for our alternate spouses. The four of us agreed that we would stay in touch as friends and that we had had a lot of fun but living with just our own married spouses was what we really wanted. We were really glad the time when we had to spend so much time apart was over despite the fun we had had with our alternative spouses.

Then came another major surprise. Andy's company told him that he had done such a good job rounding up possible business in Auckland that they were going to start a permanent branch here. They made him an offer too good to refuse to move with Becky to Auckland permanently as the manager of the new branch.

Naturally Becky wanted to be involved in finding and buying a new house in Auckland so Becky resigned her job and she and Andy proceeded to sell their house in Brisbane. As it would be only for a short time we agreed that, rather than find a temporary house, Becky and Andy would stay in what had been Andy's room in our house while Andy proceeded to set up his office and Becky went house hunting.

Kathy and Becky had a great time getting to know each other as best friends again, reliving their student days and going together to shops and examining possible houses with real estate agents.

Kathy and I slept together in our room and Becky and Andy slept in theirs and we were very content with each other. We usually had breakfast and dinner together and often spent evenings together, either in or out. There was only the occasional passing reference to our past naughtiness.

One night however the talk did get around to sex and the subject of homosexuality came up. Neither Andy nor I had ever felt the slightest desire for each other or any other man and neither had had, or ever wanted, any homosexual experience. In our threesomes with our wives we had cooperated in our actions to excite the women but had never done or wanted to do anything for each other. Andy and I were curious as to whether either Kathy or Becky had ever tried sex with another woman. With a lot of giggling and some reluctance they admitted they had tried it together just once a very long time before. It was just before Kathy and I were married when Andy had broken up with Becky and was in Australia. I was staying back in my home town and Kathy and Becky were together with nothing to do. Becky had no boyfriend at the time and Kathy was missing me and our petting. They had heard a bit about what lesbians did and decided to try it out as an experiment. They took their clothes off and laid down in a sixty nine position and set out to see if they could make the other one cum with their fingers and tongues. They succeeded and they both said they enjoyed it but they felt the experience lacked something. Afterwards they had assured each other that though they liked each other as friends they felt no sexual attraction for each other and didn't have any desire to ever try it again.

While Andy and Becky were still living with us in our house in Auckland Andy and I had to go over to Brisbane for a few days. Andy needed to finalise the sale of their house and I had to clear up some paper work on the job I had done there. We returned to Auckland on the same flight which arrived in the middle of an afternoon. Kathy and Betty met us at the airport. As we drove home Andy asked them whether they had missed us. The two women giggled and both said "No."

After dinner we were sitting around and I asked "What's this about not missing us?"

Becky and Kathy giggled some more and Kathy said "We discovered we don't really need you."

Andy asked "What do you mean you don't need us?"

"Well." said Becky "we were both feeling horny and neither of you was around to take care of us. We remembered the talk a few days ago about our experiment with each other years ago and we decided just for fun to see what we could do for each other."

"Just what did you do?" I asked.

Kathy told us "We got together on the bed and set out to see if we could make each other cum by fingering and licking each other."

"Did it work?" Andy asked.

"Yes." Becky told us. "We both made the other cum. So you see we don't need you anymore."

"This we have got to see." said Andy.

"We want a demonstration." I said.

"No way!" said the women laughing.

"Yes! Now!" insisted Andy and I and the two of us started pushing them into Kathy and my bedroom.

"Did you have clothes on? I asked.

"No." they both admitted.

"Then get them off." I said.

"We are not taking our clothes off unless you take yours off too." said Becky.

"Fair enough." said Andy. We all stripped off. Kathy and Becky were in the middle of the bed with Andy and I sat on either side.

"Get into position and show us what you did." I said. With much protesting Kathy and Becky lay down head to tail side by side and very tentatively stated to stroke each other's pussy. They were very self-conscious at first but after a while what they were doing to each other was clearly having an effect. They began to ignore our being there.

Kathy was getting quite heated and called out "Lick me Becky, lick me!" and at the same time she started frantically licking Becky's clit. I was very aroused by the scene as I watched. I had a throbbing erection and was only just able to stop myself rubbing my prick or interfering in the action. I glanced across our wives at Andy and could see he was in a similar condition. Before long both women were calling "Oh! Oh! Oh!" and they were both cumming.

Then Kathy called out "I need a cock!" As I was just behind her I didn't hesitate but slipped into her from behind.

Becky cried "I want one too!" and Andy was into her before she had even finished getting the words out.

Andy and I were going at the women hammer and tongs and they were meeting every thrust with enthusiasm. I was close to cumming when Andy said "Let's change places!" I reluctantly let Kathy go and she turned round so the two women were lying side by side. As quick as a flash Andy was into Kathy and I was into Becky.

Just as we were getting close to eruption again Kathy called out "I want Lenny again!" so Andy and I pulled out and we swapped back again. I didn't last very long after that and neither did Andy. We fell out exhausted. The two women held each other face to face. I spooned Kathy from behind. Andy spooned Becky and we all went to sleep.

At some time during the night Andy and Becky slipped out of bed and went into the second bedroom. Kathy and I drowsily kissed and hugged each other and went back to sleep.

In the morning we were all a little tired but cheerful. We all agreed that our orgy had been fun and we had no regrets but it was a special occasion and not something we would want to do as routine.

* * * * *

Andy and Becky found and bought a suitable house not far from ours and moved into it. The two couples were at last able to live separately. Becky found herself a new responsible position in a law firm in Auckland. We continued as good friends. Becky and Kathy spent a lot of their spare time together.

In the years that followed both pairs continued to have very active healthy sex lives but we mainly confined them to our real spouses. Now that we were each together with the person we had married, and who we still loved best, we generally no longer had the need for any alternative. However the four of us remained close friends. We often went to dances and other social events together.

From time to time alternative spouses, with our general agreement, did hook up because one of them was feeling horny and their real spouse was indisposed or unavailable for some reason such as being away on a business trip. At one point Andy's company decided to open a new branch in Christchurch. The person they appointed as the manager of the new branch was competent and qualified in other respects but had no experience in the practicalities of setting up a branch. The company wanted Andy to assist the new manager in getting the new branch under way. They offered Andy three weeks accommodation in Christchurch for him and his wife with all expenses paid. Becky was tied up in her own job and couldn't get away. Kathy had some leave owing and had never seen anything of the South Island so she went with Andy to Christchurch as his wife for the three weeks and they had a good time together. Naturally Becky and I looked after each other while Kathy and Andy were away.

When the four of us were at a dance together we would alternate dances with our own and each other's spouses. Sometimes, towards the end of an evening, Becky and I would be dancing together and would get rather naughtily close together and a little aroused. We would look across at Kathy and Andy and see that the same thing was happening to them. Just very occasionally, at the end of the dance, the four of us would look at each other with a smile and by unspoken agreement I would take Becky home to their house and stay with her until the morning while Andy took Kathy home to our house and stayed with her but that was unusual.

Our old friends remain special friends.