All Comments on 'Old Friends in Paradise Ch. 01'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Very interesting beginning!

5

TrambakTrambakabout 3 years ago

The Harry Potter analogy. Nice start. Nicer description of the military police acts. Will wait for the rest.

Robyn1859Robyn1859about 3 years ago

Great start.... keep it flowing!

The_PedantThe_Pedantabout 3 years ago

Great start - as a former member of four five - (45 Cdo. RM), I love the accuracy of the military elements.

G5902G5902about 3 years ago

Great Story!!! I hope he is nice to her but he actually romances her best girlfriends! I am confident that however you continue this story it will be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! But definitely only the beginning!

brownmobbrownmobabout 3 years ago

waiting on part 2. awesome story, thank you

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Great story. Plenty of detail and itvappears authentic. Moving on quickly as want to read what happens but Christina ounds as though she was a nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man if they just start getting along this is going to be a huge disappointment. Systematic abuse for years and if he just forgives her this will be a hard 0 story.

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

Bloody stupid if he ends up with her. She's trash.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusabout 2 years ago

Sgt's and JNCO's do not Mess together, but have separate eating arrangements. RMP JNCO's have the Cpl's Mess run on the same lines as the Sgt's Mess. Often when visiting other units we were accommodated in the Sgt's Mess to make life easier all round.

Did Three Years at Akrotiri which at the time was the largest Station in the RAF. We would parade 15 Dog Teams on each shift and the RAFP were at Sqn strength with 150 personnel.

Aspie007Aspie007almost 2 years ago

Once a bully, always a bully. You don't just graduate to being a good person with the passage of time. I hope he doesn't give her even a second look

PurplefizzPurplefizz2 months ago

Firstly good story, I’m thoroughly enjoying it!

People that were bullies when young often do remain that way after their school years, but life, experience and travel can and will broaden a mind that was previously too narrow, the ones that remain bullies are always the thick ones whose glory years were when they were the Kings & Queens of their small domain at school, but failed to make the cut to make it as successful adults. Sad but true.

As for for anyone picking holes in the authenticity of the story details, I’d refer you back to the notes before we started reading - the Author has stated he has never been part of the U.K. Forces and to bear with him as there’d be details wrong. We’re all experts at something, my time reading on here has shown me most people in the comments are gagging for a chance to prove how clever they are and how wrong the (unpaid) author is. Get. A. Life. All of you and read the damn notes.

Regards, Ppfzz 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories