Old Friends Reconnect Pt. 01

Story Info
Two childhood friends reconnect after nearly a decade apart.
4.8k words
4.64
8.1k
15

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi sluts! This is my first time writing an erotic story here. I don't know if my stories are any good but the act of writing it in itself is such a turn on for me that it is all worth it. My underwear is soaking wet just thinking about all the fun scenarios for my characters. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to leave suggestions on how I can improve or what you would like to read about next. Please note that all characters are above 18 years of age in all sexual scenes.

Please note that this story is a slow burn (for literotica standards). If you are looking for a quick flick (in more ways than one) this chapter might not satisfy you as I am still figuring out my pacing. This first chapter is only focussed on establishing the sexual tension between old childhood friends who meet again years after high school.

Olivia had to finally admit it to herself. She had turned into her worst fear. She was a prude. After 8 years of marriage, of which only 5 were happy she had finally parted ways with her college sweetheart. Guess an accidental pregnancy was not a solid foundation for a lifetime of love! There was a time when she truly believed she had grown to love him despite the circumstances of her marriage, but over the years, satisfying him had become a chore instead of exciting her like when they first started dating. While her ex husband would not like to admit it, their incompatibility in the bedroom was one of the big reasons he pushed for their divorce.

It wasn't that she didn't enjoy it. She LOVED sex. That's what landed her in a wedding dress next to a man she didn't love in the first place! There were a lot of things she loved about sex. Her favourite position was doggy style because it hit her g spot just right and made her feel naughty. She enjoyed foreplay, and was easily turned on by it. She loved nipple play. Getting spanked and dirty talk when done right made her soaking wet. She had always been fascinated with sex growing up.

She was the first girl in her friend circle who had figured out how to touch herself to an orgasm. From searching for sex scenes secretly in library books, to downloading questionable erotica on Wattpad and moving on to AO3 she had rubbed herself raw until her fingers pruned.

Her Reddit search history as a young 18 year old was solely focussed on finding her next erotica online. She was so obsessed with sex, but growing up no one ever guessed she was. She was always prim and proper to the point of coming across as boring, because anything less was considered disgraceful in her religious community.

She had a whole life filled with hobbies, extracurriculars, friendships and a focus on achieving well in education but she censored herself publicly with regards to romance. After all there is nothing more sinister to the patriarchy than a woman with her own desires.

This obsession with sex was the kind of obsession only someone growing up in a conservative community could have. It is difficult to explain to someone who hasn't grown up with it. Sure all teens are horny (unless they are asexual) but a special kind of horniness is moulded by growing up learning that desire outside the sanctity of marriage was evil.

The forbidden nature of sex and the guilt around anything to do with it has the opposite effect on teenagers. At least for Olivia Instead of curbing her the secrecy ignited her curiosity.

Despite growing up in a conservative household, thanks to the internet she knew her body. She may have stayed a virgin until she was 23 (purity culture was big at home and it took a while to unlearn it) but she was not naïve. A horny virgin for the longest time, she learnt everything online. From silly acronyms like TOLO (Tits Out Legs Out) to anonymously chatting sexy role-play with strangers. When offline, she could lay in bed for hours with a "one-handed book". Growing up in the environment that she did, she considered herself wild because she never felt safe to talk about these things with other girls.

She had done more things with a cucumber than she honestly should have, used an electrical toothbrush down under, and had more than one use for clothes pins. She had fellated ice cream bars to 'practice', humped more pillows than she could count and used the mobile's vibrate mode creatively.

Growing up in a house where she was closely monitored, she found any escape she could to make herself cum.

At her bravest, on a rare occasion when both her family and next-door neighbours weren't home she had stepped in her backyard in just a towel. After ensuring that the coast was clear, she dropped it. Standing au natural in her own backyard was a liberating experience for her 19 year old self in the summer before college.

Allowing the breeze to caress her freshly shaved, and showered pussy was such a turn on. She made sure sunlight caressed her everywhere 'the sun doesn't shine' before running back indoors incase their gardener popped by unannounced (He had keys to the gate and was an old man who would be as horrified to see her naked as she would be to seen by him).

She did everything a women could do alone without a vibrator or man (avoiding anything too risky, afraid of an awkward trip to the ER). And on the days, she could do nothing she let her imagination guide her fantasies about all the things she'd do when she when she finally stopped living under her parent's roof.

As you can imagine when she finally left for college she thought she was ready to be fucked. She had a long list of things she wanted to try but the only thing she forgot to factor in her fantasies was that men in real life were very different from fictional characters.

Most ran away when the found out she was still a virgin, and those who didn't were too creepy for her liking. The relationships she did end up having fizzled away before things got serious because she noticed red flags that couldn't be ignored, like the guy who loved one night stands but did not understand the need for an STD check, the one who called all his exes crazy and one who had a weird obsession with bringing up her lack of experience in every conversation, to undermine her concerns.

When she finally met her future husband at 23, it was a breath of fresh air. He wasn't afraid of her virginity and instead went out of his way to make her first time special. Even though they were just meant to be friends with benefits. He was perfect on paper, and at one point she thought he was the one. However, the stress of parenting twins they hadn't planned for and their different needs in the bedroom finally got to them.

Olivia was embarrassed to admit it but one of the main reason for her divorce was that her husband was dissatisfied with her sexually. He had a fantasy that she was never able to fulfil. It was a mental roadblock that she was never able to overcome for him. He was obsessed with anal. It was one of his biggest fantasies and the thought of never being able to try it because of he was forced to marry her was a point of contention in their relationship. At one point it got so ridiculous that it was all they argued about. The caring guy who took her virginity was replaced by a frat boy who kept pushing that boundary whenever they got intimate. From adding "pretty rosebud" in his dirty talk lingo to trying to anal finger her mid sex. She honestly might have been okay with it if he had asked for her consent to finger her instead of pretending to accidentally slip it in.

It had gotten to the point when she never felt comfortable being naked around him. Once in a fit of anger, she told him that she would only agree to anal sex with a man who knew what it felt like to be on the receiving end of anal, but apparently, she had gone too far. She was not asking him to sleep with some else. If he agreed to get pegged she would agree to anal sex as that felt like a fair trade. He was angry "with her insinuation" as he accused her of and told her she had to watch her words around him even though he didn't even try to watch his hands.

The hypocrisy! It was the last straw that led to their divorce and the fact that she liked him most when they were officially exes made her realise, they should have done this sooner.

----------

Seven months later she wondered if she had made a mistake. All her married friends participated in anal sex and didn't mind it. Some even enjoyed it. 'Was I too harsh and a prude after all? Maybe it wasn't a reasonable boundary in today's day and age, she worried.

As a 31-year-old single mom of twins, the dating world was scarier than she remembered. Unlike her ex who had found "the love of his life" 2 months after their separation (when they were still legally married), she was struggling. Maybe it's time to give anal sex a try. She tried to go through the list of men she could potentially ask for this favour and her mind came up to a blank. She couldn't think of anyone she could allow herself to be that vulnerable with.

At least things were looking up professionally. She found a great job in New York, and her ex lived in New Jersey so they would be able to make co-parenting work. For all his flaws he was a great dad. The new job paid extremely well and she had a few friends and family in the city. It would also be the first time that she would be in the same city as her childhood best friend Jake since leaving their hometown.

It had been ages since she met him. It was sad how life got in the way of maintaining old friendships that once meant everything. They used be so close as children, that everyone thought they would be a couple, but they were strictly platonic.

She never thought of him sexually and knew their friendship worked because he never did either. Plus, she was the only one who knew back then that Jake was bi. When everyone thought they were in love with each other, he was firmly "in the closet knocking boots" with his then boyfriend as he liked to say so himself.

--------------------

It was a week night when she remembered she needed to buy groceries. The boys were at their dad's until she completely unpacked so she decided to make a quick trip to the nearby store. She was too tired to change so she stepped out in her a messy bun. She was wearing a faded GAP t-shirt from eons ago and frumpy basketball shorts.

"Olli is that you!" a voice called from a distance.

She ignored the person talking because no one had called her that nickname in ages. She went by Livy now. "Olli?" asked the voice as it got nearer. It couldn't be for her she thought, as she continued perusing through the pasta shapes in front of her. "Olly-Nolly stop that trolly". She suddenly jerked on hearing that annoying nickname for a version of her that no longer existed. And there was only one person other than her siblings brave enough to call her that.

"Jacob Benjamin Clarke!!! OH MY GODDDDD! How are you?" She squealed as she wrapped her arms around her childhood best friend.

"I am good!! I'd ask how you are but you are obviously happy." He added as his body shook with his laughter. Suddenly making her acutely aware of his muscular arms and how he has radiating heat like a weighted blanket - A sexy, weighted blanket.

Her laughter was muffled by his t-shirt so she reluctantly let go of him and took a closer look at his face. He looked so similar yet different from his high-school self. The last time she saw him was at her twins' first birthday but they had barely enough time to talk.

He had the same kind dark brown eyes she remembered. His sharp jaw that once made his face look too narrow, now added to his beauty. He still had the scar on his cheek from when a dog bit him when they were kids but his eyebrows were not a shaggy mess anymore. And his hair looked so much better at this new length. During their high-school days boys were obsessed with the military haircut but these soft wavy locks suited him so much better. He was always cute but now he looked undeniably hot. He was wearing short shorts that perfectly showed of his muscular thighs and calves honed by years of swimming. And how had she never noticed how full his lips were?

"Olli you look stunning! My best friend is a MILF everybody!" he joked while addressing the imaginary crowd in the empty store. "I am sorry if that was crossing the line" he added quickly when she didn't laugh. Fuck, maybe he was being too familiar. They hadn't talked in ages after all. "Um...what? I am so sorry, I was distracted...BY THE PASTA!" She added hastily before he correctly guessed what she was actually thinking about. She was so busy looking at his lips she forgot to listen to him. This was so embarrassing. Trust her luck to run into a hot friend while feeling like a troll. Her leg hair had never been this long.

"I can tell. You were looking so intently at the pasta aisle when I tried to get your attention." he teased. "How are Nick and Jamie?" he added.

"The twins are good! They are eight now, so I feel like they are finally asserting their personalities and its incredible!

He loved watching her face light up when she talked about her kids. She was so beautiful. It was honestly unfair that she looked this pretty despite working up a sweat from a jog, he guessed. Strands of her curly hair had escaped her messy bun, creating a halo against the bright lights of the store. Her eyes crinkled when she smiled, and he loved the laugh lines around them. She looked so familiar despite the years that passed. She cheeks were fuller on her high cheekbones.

She looked curvier than he remembered. The tight faded tee wrapped around her waist showing off her hourglass shape. He tried to pretend he didn't notice her braless nipples poking against the fabric. He hadn't noticed it at first as her shirt was navy blue but when she ran to hug him, he could help but notice them bounce freely. It took all his strength to pretend he hadn't noticed it especially when she had crushed her boobs against his torso. Had she always been that voluptuous?

"I love this age, seeing them grow into their own people! Nick's loves soccer just like you used to be and Jamie has recently become obsessed with painting!"

His eyes were drawn to her legs as she shuffled back and forth on her feet. He had forgotten about this habit of hers. It was a sign of her excited or nervous energy. He paid attention to her words while noticing her shorts. He recognised them from her high-school basketball uniform. The stitched number 7 patch had not faded yet. Looking the same as before, but her legs were more muscular. He was a leg guy and Olli was ticking all the boxes. Damn. He loved seeing the faint body hair on her legs and that she was comfortable being braless in public. There is something so sexy about a woman confident in her own skin. Growing up she used to be so conscious of her body, it was nice to see this freer version of herself.

He looked back up at her face, taking in her smile and dimples. He loved seeing it. He had heard from her older brother, that the divorce had been hard on her. They both hated her ex-husband but he still felt bad for her. She deserved someone kinder than that egoistic prick.

"I can't wait to see the boys again. I last saw them when they were 5 at your family reunion you were unable to attend. I don't think they even remember me."

"Of course they remember you! I think?" At his smile, she added, "I know, I know, I have been so terrible at staying in touch with everyone! Don't look at me like that!"

"I didn't do anything" he said with the most innocent voice, belied by his cheeky smile.

"Well either way, you will have to wait for a while. The boys are at their dad's for a month while I set up our new place. I have only just arrived yesterday and have so much unpacking to do!"

"Wait, are we neighbours?" he added realising that she was in his neighbourhood store. If they were it would be like their childhood when they lived next door.

They exchanged addresses and discovered to both their surprise that they were only 2 blocks away in the same area.

"What were the odds! I am going to visit you all the time like when we were kids" he said.

Yes! And this time you won't have to deal with my mother's interrogation" she joked.

"Oh, it wasn't too bad. She always offered snacks so it wasn't the worst deal! And she had stopped interrogating me after I came out! I didn't know whether to be happy that she was so accepting or offended by the bi erasure. I mean I could still have been "corrupting" you on the side." He said with a wink.

"Oh shut up!" She laughed trying to ignore how the joke wasn't funny anymore because unlike his younger version, this Jake could totally corrupt her all he wanted. Fuck, she stopped that train of thought as quickly as it appeared, reminding herself that this was the same person who pucked on her after a roller-coaster ride in fifth grade.

"Let me help you unpack tomorrow after work" he said unaware of all the thoughts running through her mind.

"Oh you don't have to!"

"Olli it's me. You don't have to be so polite with me! I wouldn't have offered unless I meant it."

"I know but I made a friend at the gym who has offered to help. So don't worry about me having to do it alone."

He tried to ignore the uneasiness he felt. He had no right to feel anything about it. She is beautiful, charming and hilarious. Of course she will have people who want to be with her and that's a good thing he reminded himself. She deserves to find love.

"Oh that's awesome!"

"Well the more the merrier, but if you have other plans don't feel the need to cancel them" she was quick to add.

"No worries at all! I am so happy that you are making new friends already! Plus I don't want to be a cockblock" he teased.

"Pleeeseee, the only cock I am interested in right now is battery operated" she shared. "Mark is a happily married man and is bringing his wife over to lend a hand as well."

"Mark Wilber?" He asked, trying to change the topic, before he started thinking of the erotic image she painted in his mind - of her laying spread eagle, bed shaking from the force of her orgasm. Her pussy spread open, impaled on a purple vibrator, her toes curled, skin flushed pink and her boobs jigg-. He shook his head, annoyed with himself.

"Yes, that's the one!"

"He is a good friend of mine! A really dependable person. I will be there tomorrow at 6:30, I didn't have any plans this Friday, so don't worry about me."

------

What's the perfect outfit to wear that is practical for moving boxes and doesn't look like I am not trying at all to people. OK, fine. This wasn't about people; it was about Jake. She had made such a terrible impression yesterday and wanted him to know that the frumpiness was not the norm for her.

When she looked at the mirror after coming home last night, she was horrified to realise that she wasn't wearing a bra the whole time. The spaghetti straps of the vest she wore underneath her shirt pulled at her shoulder like bra straps do, to her jetlagged mind. She was horrified thinking of how many people she walked past.

She ignored that tiny part of her that was turned on at the thought of Jake seeing her nipples against her shirt. They must have been so pronounced due to the store's air conditioning. It's not like he sees me that way she reminded herself. And this isn't about making him like her, it's about being presentable she reminded herself.

Ten outfits later she settled of cute high waisted cargo pants that made her ass look cute and a black crop top that did not show midriff when paired with them. She double checked to make sure she had her bra on. A sports bra to be on the safe side today.

Mark and his wife Anna arrived at 6 and they were busing unpacking the kitchen related boxes while they shared their experiences living in New York as students;

12