Old Friends Reconnect Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOUR ROOMMATE DID WHATT?!"

"Yes, that's right. She gave herself an allergic reaction after stealing my food and tried to blame me in front of all our flatmates. If she didn't know she was allergic to aloe vera how was I supposed to know?

The doorbell rang.

"That must be Jake though a part of me hopes our pizza arrived just 10 minutes after ordering." groaned Mark.

She opened the door to let him in. He was wearing a tank top with shorts and looked a little too good in it. Damn I should have worn that she thought while stealing glances at his arms. 5th grade puker, remember! She scolded herself.

After they all bonded over pizza the more serious unpacking began.

"Why don't we split up. Mark and I understand the layout of the kitchen. We will give you a shout if we need anything. You and Jake can take another room. "

"Thanks Anne! Yes, I need to start unpacking my bedroom"

---------

Jake and Olivia had just finished unpacking all the clothes, settling into a comfortable rhythm while catching up on gossip about their hometown.

While she was busy folding up her sweaters, he started unboxing a package labelled nightstand. He started unwrapping the bubble wrap around a cylindrical object before realising what he was holding. Fuck, it is actually purple, and bigger than I imagined.

"Jake did you see a box labelled earrings anywhere?"

"What No!" He blurted while quickly putting the vibrator back where he found it along with her box of sex toys. Luckily she was facing the closet busy arranging things.

"No worries! I am sure they are around here somewhere."

He turned his attention to a box labelled Memories #1 which looked like a much safer bet.

"You still have this friendship bracelet" he gasped while looking through it. "Now,I feel terrible about misplacing mine"

"Oh stop! You know me and my silly tendency to hoard everything. That's why it is taking forever to unpack." She thought about how her obsession with collecting trinkets used to drive her ex crazy.

"Are you kidding me. I love that about you. You are so good at curating things. Even if we had not grown up together, I would be able to guess who you are from your decorations alone" he said while pointing at her room.

"It makes me want to do more with my space." He paused "Hey, remember that one time you decorated your whole room with puppets when you were trying to become a ventriloquist. It was so cool"

"This is why we are friends cause everyone else was horrified!" She said while bumping her shoulder against him as she sat beside him on the bed. She hated how everything he said was perfect. The last thing she needed was a crush on her childhood best friend. She looked away from his gaze into the box instead.

"Aww my first sonogram"

"Nick's baby book is beautiful. You were always a great scrap booker."

"Remember this masquerade mask for our homecoming dance. I thought it was so classy back then!"

"Hey what's this?" Jake asked while he pulled our a tiny plastic packet encased in a small frame with a date. "No way! Is this the strawberry flavoured one!" he asked while holding the framed condom wrapper over his head and just out of reach.

"Give that back! I wanted a memento from my first time, okay" she said, red with embarrassment at her 20 something self. Please kill me now. Why did it have to be Jake of all people to see this he wondered.

"I am never going to let you live this down!" he taunted happily. She remembered how ticklish he was and started to tickle him to force him to quit.

"A flavoured condom for your first time. That's a lucky guy!" he teased through fits of tickle induced laughter as he fell back onto the bed. She sat astride him with a leg on either side of his waist. They blissfully enjoying torturing each until she moved slightly down caused her clit to rub against his cock. He was unable to stop the groan that left his body. "I am sorry" he stuttered embarrassed, as he wrapped his hands on either side of her waist to pull her up.

Instead, she leaned closer to his moth to hear him better. Accidently pushing her weight on his now semi-hard cock.

"Oh sorry, I was just leaning to hear you better. I am so sorry." she said, while clumsily falling back the more she tried to get up. "Please stop" he groaned through gritted teeth. Her body was draped over him and his hands were resting on her lower back while he focused on catching his breath.

"No!" he hissed when she tried to move away. Even the slightest friction felt intense. "What?" she asked as she moved to get her ear closer to his mouth to hear him better.

"Are you okay Jake?" She asked trying to pretend that they both weren't turned on. Pretending as if she couldn't feel his breath against her ear or feel the outline of his arousal against her.

She tried to move away but all it did was rub her clit again, as his hands on her back had relaxed, weighing her down. She bit her lips to avoid an accidental moan. If he could feel how wet she was through their clothes she would die of embarrassment. The framed condom was enough humiliation for the day. Did he know that she too was just as turned on as him?

"The kitchen's ready!" Mark bellowed from downstairs, startling them back into reality. "I am coming, wait... I mean I will be down there in a minute!" she screamed to stop them from walking upstairs and seeing this. They had barely unpacked anything!

She instinctively pressed her pussy against his cock one last time before realising what she was doing. The realisation caused her to scamper out of his arms.

Nothing happened she reassured herself as she stumbled toward the bedroom doom. She was weak in the knees, too distracted by what just "hadn't" occurred. Just pretend it never happened. You both pretended it was nothing. There is no need to address it. It was an accident. For all he knows. you felt nothing.

"Olivia", he called out. His voice was so different from when he did the same thing yesterday.

"Yes?" She said trying to keep her voice steady while turning to face him, as if nothing happened between them.

"You are wet"

"No I am not?" She blurted horrified at how he figured it out. Could he smell her?

He looked away as he blushed, "I don't know how to put this delicately. You have a wet spot on your shorts. Mark and Anna might notice."

His shorts were made from thick fabric, so it couldn't be his cum on her. They both knew what this meant.

She looked down at her crouch, horrified. 'A spot' was an understatement.

12