Old Girl, New Trick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and let my mind slip into a crazy lustful haze. The thought of a tongue running over my clitoris as I lay in repose and sleeping was rather erotic. Sam was the last one I remember but for some reason this did not seem to be his manly style. Sam was a powerful man he would have loved to screw my ass but he would have wanted me fully awake so he could see my reaction. I heard laughter and when I opened my eyes Wilda and Sam were standing in the door way smiling at me. Both were naked and Wilda's massive tits were heaving as she was still breathing hard. Sam's cock was hanging proudly and it looked wet.

I was quickly become aware of a strange feeling filling me. I was getting excited and fully aroused. The thought of the two of us working over Sam seemed like a great way to spend an afternoon... I hard a voice from down the hallway Danny was coming up to join us.

Part II will soon follow as my friend Wilda has happily agreed to work with me on the next part and we will work together you'll see..

12