Old Ironsides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go away, leave me alone," she cried.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to sit right here until you let me in."

Silence.

After what seemed like forever, but was probably just a few minutes, I heard her turn the lock. I stood up and opened the door. She was already walking away as I reached for her, and she sat down sobbing on one end of the sofa.

I was going to sit next to her, thought better of it and sat at the other end.

"Jasmine, what's wrong? Everything was going so well."

"Y... You must think that I'm some kind of a slut," she managed to get out through her tears.

"Why would I ever think that?" I asked. "Because you talked about sex?"

She just nodded her head sobbing into her arms.

I had to suppress a laugh, not wanting to upset her any further.

"Jasmine, we're both adults, there's nothing wrong with having sex, and it's definitely better than sailing," I said with a big grin.

She started to raise her head, saw me grinning and threw a pillow at me.

"Asshole," she said, "I know that. I was just embarrassed that you would think that was all I thought about."

"You mean it isn't?" I said as I ducked another pillow.

I quickly moved over next to her and took her in my arms, trying to comfort her.

"There's nothing slutty about enjoying sex. I'm not a virgin, and I was pretty sure that you weren't either, and ..."

"And, what?" James.

I had painted myself into a corner, and she wasn't going to let me out.

"I had been wondering if it wasn't too soon to talk to you about us having sex."

Jasmine had an evil grin on her face.

"I don't know about 'talking' about it, James, but I think that it is past time that we were doing something about it!" With that, she pushed me down, lay on top of me and began kissing me with those luscious lips. I had kissed many girls, but the last time I had kissed lips like Jasmine's was back in Jacienthe's hut.

Before I had time to consider that thought, she had my shirt undone and was working on my pants. I shrugged off my shirt. The next time I looked down Jasmine had my cock out and was lowering her mouth to it.

"Jasmine," I said, "I don't think I'm gonna last too long."

"I know, Baby, that's why I going to get this one out of the way so that we can have some fun!"

As expected, I shot my load in record time, then as I completed stripping out of my clothes, Jasmine stood up and started swaying her hips to some unheard rhythm, but I could swear that it was the same beat as the drum I heard in Jacienthe's hut.

As she reveled her body, it was as if she were Jacienthe's identical twin, down to the navel piercing. The one difference was that when she removed her bra, those dark chocolate nipples weren't pierced.

Jasmine must have noticed my strange look, because she stopped dancing.

"Is something wrong, Baby?" she asked.

"No, no, nothing's wrong," I said, "Just that somehow I thought your nipples would be pierced."

"Really?" she said, that's freaky, because I've been thinking of getting them pierced. Would you like me to do that, James?"

"Only if you want to, Jasmine, but yes, I would."

"Should I get rings or bars?"

'Rings or bars?' I thought. 'Oh, well, in for a penny, in for a pound!'

"Bars," I said, "Small silver bars."

We moved things to her bedroom, and when I removed her panties I noticed another difference between Jacienthe and Jasmine. Where Jacienthe didn't shave her pussy, Jasmine did, leaving just a small landing strip.

I proceeded to use everything Jacienthe had taught me, and judging from Jasmine's reactions I had been a good student, and I think that Jasmine might have taught me a little more.

While we were relaxing afterwards, I ran a finger up and down Jasmine's underarm.

"Stop tickling me," she said giggling.

"I was just wondering," I said, "would you ever consider not shaving your underarms?"

She pushed me away.

"Eww," she said, "that's gross! Whatever made you think of that?"

I had already decided that I was going to tell her about Jacienthe at some point, and decided to bite the bullet and do it then. If she ran away screaming, then I guess we were never meant to be.

"This is going to sound crazy," I began, "but please hear me out. If you want to send me away afterward then I will go. I only half believe it myself."

I proceeded to tell her everything: My bump on the head, waking up on the Constitution, and EVERYTHING with Jacienthe.

She just stared at me wide-eyed. Well, at least she wasn't running away screaming!

"Get dressed," she said, "we have to go see my parents."

Whoa, what did I just step into?

"Y... Your parents?"

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad," she reassured me.

"Okay, but don't you think that we should shower first?"

Jasmine sniffed.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea," she said.

We showered, separately, then got in my car and headed south to Brockton to see her parents. I had met them before, and they were nice people, but this had the makings of a little bit different conversation.

While I was driving, Jasmine was on her phone talking, I presume, to her mother. I couldn't understand what she was saying, but I assumed I would be told what I needed to know.

We arrived at her parents' house, a neat little ranch on a small, well-kept lot, and walked right in. I was a little surprised to see Jasmine's elderly grandmother there. We had met once or twice, but she spoke little English, and I couldn't speak French or Haitian at all.

We were offered drinks, I chose coffee, wanting to keep my wits about me.

"James," she said, "tell my parents the story you told me. The PG version, please."

I told them the cleaned-up version of my adventures on Old Ironsides, as Jasmine or her mother translated for her grandmother.

As I finished, I was presented with three stunned faces, mouths agape.

Her mother was the first to speak.

"James, as I believe Jasmine has told you, my husband, mother and I came to this country from Haiti."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"What she has not told you is some family lore. Some members of the family believe it to be true, others merely legend."

I was getting a little nervous, wondering where she was going.

"According to this story, one of my ancestors was a powerful boku, or VuDou priestess. The stories give her many names, but one of them is Jacienthe."

That made me sit up and take notice.

"The legend also tells that she had a child, who grew up to be an even more powerful boku. This child's father was a sailor from an American warship!"

I had often heard the expression, "It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop." The room there was even quieter.

"What does this mean?" I asked. "Does this mean that I might be Jasmine's great-great-great-whatever grandfather? That we can't be together?"

Her mother just smiled benevolently.

"No, no, not at all," she said. "First, this is only legend. Second, you were only unconscious for what, a few moments?"

"Yes," I said.

"Yet, this other you, was on the ship for weeks, so if it was you at all, it was merely your spirit. Finally, if it WAS somehow you, many, many generations have past. Whatever part of you is still in Jasmine is far too small to be any sort of a problem."

"If all that you say is true, then what's the problem? Why the family council?"

"There is no problem," Jasmine's mother said patiently, "It's just that while most of us are not particularly superstitious." She cast a glance at her mother. "That doesn't mean that we can totally ignore the signs."

"Signs?" I said, puzzled. "What signs?"

"The signs that say that your meeting with Jasmine wasn't entirely accidental. The signs that say that you are fated to be together. We understand that you are both young, and that many things may happen, but Jasmine tells us that she has strong feelings for you. I sense that you feel the same?"

"Yes," I said, "most definitely."

"That is well, please know that you have our families blessing."

I turned to Jasmine and gave her a most NON-PG kiss.

Her grandmother raised her arms to the sky and said, "Ayibobo!"