All Comments on 'Old Jared Knows'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what is it, you just afraid to succeed

any man would want to kill the people who fucked his wife,but you want more. sick and something wrong with you in your head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just Plain Sick

Look folks - he can't control it - he needs pathetic humiliation and these comments help him to feel pitiful and helpless.

He has an illness and its here to stay.

Just give him a "0" each time and just maybe he will go away or get some help - kind of a shame bobie but if you don't care why should anyone else.

TLeeTLeealmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

You are a sick motherfucker bobee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just to piss you all off

You guys ever think that maybe part of thevreason he writes these is just the joy of pissing all you assholes off on purpose?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lovely...

...this is one white hubby who knows his place!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
me

i would have dropped the kid out the window on the way home ...just before i pushed the whore out and when they asked i would have swore she jumped because she was upset that i was dropping her off at her lovers house as the kid was obviously not mine... hell ive drowned kittens before that would have bothered me more than dropping a nigger kid out the window would... maybe jared would take it oh well i wouldnt ask out the window with the trash

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
I like the idea

of the boys keeping her knocked up and her having the superior mixed race babies. At least 7-8 more of them. Old Jared and the lads quit their jobs and move in with the couple for him to support.

The boys order her to quit having sex with her husband . The only sex she is allowed to have with him is him sucking the nigger cum out of her pussy after they have filled her up. When she is incapacitated while giving birth, he sucks their cocks and takes it up the ass as she recovers. She makes him shave himself, makes him wear a cock cage,butt plug, and be castrated too.

He is allowed to kiss his wife though but only after she has a load of nigger cum in it.

For kicks she lets the little nigger kids piss and shit in her husbands mouth.

Old Jared and the lads finally chain him to the back of a car and pull him down the freeway as the kids gleefully watch him out of the back glass as he meets his demise.

One of the stupidest stories that JPB has ever written.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
I agree with the other poster

I think JPB writes to see how many people he can pissoff. :-)

BUt he does write well when he wants. :-)

Regards,

C

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
I've always said that,

For every good story he writes he writes 4 ones that makes your stomach flip.

I'm sure he does it to piss off people. I've always said that.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot Story

Bob, your cuckold stories are the best. I get hard reading them everytime. I also love the way you lull the evangelicals into thinking you are writing stories about revenge and then hit them with an interracial cuckold tale. That moron Risqu even mentioned it in his comments.

Again, excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
interesting

I neither like or dislike this one it just makes me laugh the real reason JPB writes these stories isn't to piss people off its his personal fetish born of years of self experience. When his wife is with her lover he is allowed to write stories about it whilst they sleep and the bastard children are in kindy I like the tales about your personal life Bob keep them going then we know how your life is doing its a sort of blog for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sick

You are fucking sick JPB ,from now on you get 0 whatever you write.

wheel_man9wheel_man9almost 18 years ago
What the fuck?!?

JPB give me a break. Look man there are some hot moments in the story...but man the lack of self respect that the lead displayed goes beyond the credability that you usually build into your other characters, All in all not bad.

ido_irido_iralmost 18 years ago
Lucky Her

We're very much into the IR scene. The difference seems to be that my other half enjoys watching me as much as I enjoy putting on a show for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
SICK

SOME OF YOUR STORIES ARE VERY GOOD AND STORIES LIKE THIS ONE YOU ARE SO FUCKING SICK.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
NOT A REVIEW

As a JPB reader I am as weary as any fellow reader of this author's bizzare occasional cravings for humiliation. Since this kind of stories DOES NOT entertain me, I am greaful for the quick posters who assist me in selecting which of JPB's stories I should read and which I should skip ...

As far as the rate - for lack of other option I lust don't touch it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
bobies Assult on the Male Mind

Puzzling why but yes I agree that his actions are to try to make normal men as miserable as he is. That is to destroy any self respect a man might have.

He isn't really happy with his chosen plight in life but his misery needs company and there are a few of you who support his need for pathetic male humiliation so helplessly portrayed as exciting to his jaded senses and now yours.

So rant on bobie but it really doesn't solve your self respect problem does it. A pathetic waste of talent and time just plane sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i promise i want bitch about your stories again

for this site has become a lesbian and gay site now.three quarter of the stories on this site now are gay or lesbian.for some of the shit you put out sometimes i want bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NOT WORTH READING

I normally am a freaky ass person but this type of shit is so not worth reading. As you would see I am as you would call a nigga, and I think your thoughts are so heinous that I know that you are a racist. This is a complete turn off. Had you not used those choice of words maybe it would have been worth the glance, but you self righteous ass hole knew that this would upset people just cuz some bitch cheated on you with a BLACK MAN,oops, my bad I mean NIGGA! So your no better than a nigger and you think that you really know what a nigga is, you should take a fucking look in the damn mirror bitch. Look at you, your pathetic! You just want everyone to think that your so much better than a black man. Must not be to much better. I bet this is your life story and you just want someone to feel what you felt. Just kill yourself. Literally. And anyone applauding this has no morals just as this bitch ass cracker.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 8 years ago
Sucks

The comment title says it all.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
A WIMP...A CUCK....A VOYEUR/////

and an all around piece of shit...the super fecta no one wants to win or play. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this is the most sickening thing you have written

this nigger aids-whore will hopefully give cuck-boy aids .

soon .

he deserves it .

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Yet

Yet another load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One star, JPB. You strived...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quite simply a dredge through the lowest of stereotypes.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196927 days ago

it's a great story that may have been better served with a divorce because of the duplicity... but this story is getting close to 20 years old, and tastes were different back when it was written.

I'm reading too much BTB cheating stuff and it has me so conditioned on consequences that it is difficult to enjoy the old-school eroticism of that story. Now I just think, "that baby is a mistake and there's nothing nice about the story of its creation"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9012 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS