Old Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done Gentlemen."

I don't know how long I was out. I woke up in my own bed but have no recollection of getting there. I hear a noise in the kitchen. Now what. Joe walks into the bedroom carrying a tray of tea and small sandwiches.

"I figured after all that, you'd need sustenance."

"Thanks. How did I get here?"

"I carried you from the club. I made sure no one saw."

I sip some tea, then grab a sandwich and take a bite. I didn't realize how hungry I was.

"How are you feeling?"

"Very sore in places I never knew could get sore."

"I expect so." He's watching me very closely.

"Other than the physical, how are you?"

I take another sip.

"Embarrassed. Humiliated. I don't want to believe what happened. I don't want to acknowledge how my body betrayed me again and again, when I didn't want this, didn't ask for this."

I toy with the fringe on a blanket, trying to block out the images of what I went through.

"Go on."

"I've always enjoyed sex, but always liked it, well, civilized. I had no idea what I was missing. I don't want to admit it, but I liked it. A lot."

"I could tell, otherwise we wouldn't have gone so far."

"I still can't believe that you are the old man I became friends with."

"I do it so no one can out us or want to join us. There's a reason we're all licensed barbers. It also allows me to pick out the type of woman who might enjoy being with us. Getting to know you as I have, I knew you would be the perfect one for our Ultimate. That was the first time we ever performed that healing."

"How did you know I would be the type?"

"I saw it in your eyes. You've been looking for something but didn't know what. And I've been looking for someone like you for a long time. We need someone to fill in when we don't have a client. We meet weekly but we don't always have a client. If we don't have a client for a several weeks or so, well, let's just say, we need the practice. Would you like to become our Barber Babe? It comes with certain perks."

"Such as?"

"Sleeping with me, making love."

I'd been watching him the whole time he was speaking and he seemed sincere. I had a feeling this was just the beginning of the best adventure of my life.

"Barber Babe?"

"Yes," he confirms.

"How 'bout Clipper Cutie? Boss Lady?"

"Sure, anything, just say you will."

"Yes, I will."

"I'm glad. You remember how we met?"

"My hot water wouldn't work after it had."

"Yes. Wasn't that a lucky thing?"

"I don't think luck had anything to do with it, old man. I think you broke it on purpose."

"Guilty as charged, and aren't you glad," he says as one of his large paws takes both my hands over my head and pushes me backwards onto the bed.

Oh yes, very glad!!

12