All Comments on 'Old John'

by no1specific

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have told the guy to shoot the slut and turned and walked away after warning the old fucker to stay out of my business before I shoved that gun up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story, because it's more realistic than some people think. Sometimes you're so far outside the normal lines of behavior that they just don't have the same meaning anymore. Even though most people would do something different, you have to do what's right for you. I like this author...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Notice that there were no "good" choices here.

Which, logically speaking, means that everybody's decision, no matter what their choice might have been, is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I go right along with Ocker53 on this one. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Suicide by a guardian angel? Blasphemy.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

4 stars the most I give to stories with any kind of violence.

I also do not agree with the way John ended his life - suicide is twice as high for ex-military personnel than the regular population. We do not need to read about it in these kinds of stories.

GoattimeGoattimeabout 1 year ago

So he gets to have no children and he gets to raise someone's else's kid. Zero consequences to the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unbelievable! Where, from inside, do you find these stories. More, how do you create them in such a way as reach my heart and soul?

You are an amzing writer! I read LW, search really, for writers such as you. Most fall Mike's short of creative writing. Many actually do try and I give them credit for their effort. All to many are just garbage; insults to our credulity and serve only as a soggy framework for pages of descriptive porn that titilates them. The lack of proper grammar, coherent story lines and huge gapes consistent, not to mention realistic character portrayal, as an appealing waste of time for the reader.

Writers like you make the search worthwhile.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A cuck…plain and simple..whatever u try to coat it as. Tammy married him…but was happy fucking Jimmy( without condom too). God knows how many times MC got sloppy seconds ?… that’s a huge amount of dis respect. If jimmy had said he accepted being the father…would Tammy have stayed back with the MC? She only stayed as the poor sod cuck wimp was now the default provider…not out of love.. !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yet another cuck story and a scuzzy slut wife

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If Jimmy Was The lover she wanted him to be, she would have chosen Jimmy Over Dan.

NO CONTEST!!

"Walk away Dan."

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Goattime is right... crappy people... a cheating bitch and a wimpy cuck. ho-hum.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Rotten fucking shit

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Dan loves cum

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userno1specific@no1specific
226 Followers
Once a Dragon declares he is your friend, it is for life. Just remember that a friend will do for you that which HE thinks is needed... which is not always the same as what you wanted. Of course life is a BITCH... if it was easy, it would be a SLUT! "Don't be afraid.... it's...