All Comments on 'Old John'

by no1specific

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Dan loves cum

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Rotten fucking shit

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Goattime is right... crappy people... a cheating bitch and a wimpy cuck. ho-hum.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If Jimmy Was The lover she wanted him to be, she would have chosen Jimmy Over Dan.

NO CONTEST!!

"Walk away Dan."

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yet another cuck story and a scuzzy slut wife

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A cuck…plain and simple..whatever u try to coat it as. Tammy married him…but was happy fucking Jimmy( without condom too). God knows how many times MC got sloppy seconds ?… that’s a huge amount of dis respect. If jimmy had said he accepted being the father…would Tammy have stayed back with the MC? She only stayed as the poor sod cuck wimp was now the default provider…not out of love.. !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unbelievable! Where, from inside, do you find these stories. More, how do you create them in such a way as reach my heart and soul?

You are an amzing writer! I read LW, search really, for writers such as you. Most fall Mike's short of creative writing. Many actually do try and I give them credit for their effort. All to many are just garbage; insults to our credulity and serve only as a soggy framework for pages of descriptive porn that titilates them. The lack of proper grammar, coherent story lines and huge gapes consistent, not to mention realistic character portrayal, as an appealing waste of time for the reader.

Writers like you make the search worthwhile.

Thank you!

GoattimeGoattimeabout 1 year ago

So he gets to have no children and he gets to raise someone's else's kid. Zero consequences to the cheating wife.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

4 stars the most I give to stories with any kind of violence.

I also do not agree with the way John ended his life - suicide is twice as high for ex-military personnel than the regular population. We do not need to read about it in these kinds of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Suicide by a guardian angel? Blasphemy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I go right along with Ocker53 on this one. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Notice that there were no "good" choices here.

Which, logically speaking, means that everybody's decision, no matter what their choice might have been, is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story, because it's more realistic than some people think. Sometimes you're so far outside the normal lines of behavior that they just don't have the same meaning anymore. Even though most people would do something different, you have to do what's right for you. I like this author...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have told the guy to shoot the slut and turned and walked away after warning the old fucker to stay out of my business before I shoved that gun up his ass.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

No fuck you dumb ass, if she’s your only child your blood line ended. You don’t have a aire regardless of what your slut tells you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My problem with this story is not so much that he still considers the girl his daughter after learning she isn't. It's him staying with the backstabbing deceitful slut🤔.. I mean, how can you possibly ever trust the slut after she passed off someone else's kid as yours? Even if I'm to believe it was a one time thing, and the pregnancy was a mistake.. why didn't she come clean? She can't say she didn't know because her lover knew it was his kid. So she set out to decieve him indefinitely.... I read they also had a new born son, but I didn't hear anything about a DNA test.. I don't know any man in their right mind that wouldn't demand one after such betrayal. She's already proven she's capable of lying, cheating, deceiving and manipulating... why would anyone believe a word that comes out of her mouth? He's clearly the stupid cuck his co-workers were talking about.... why didn't any red veils go off?.. I just see no reason to stay with a such a disgusting slut, that passed off her ex boyfriend bastard child as his.. the cheating would be hard enough to get passed but a BABY?!... A BABY she made him believe was his? No ma'am. That trust would be annihilated😭😭😭😭...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

horse shit . i would still divorce my cheating whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was pure cuck shit and with a layer of the supernatural as the author had no way to justify the shit Tammy had done to her husband!! The woman was a selfish bunt and did not deserve any forgiveness! The guy was a pure load of wimp!

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

A really great story, one of the best that I have read on literotica for a long while⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck shit, helping to further the idea that women deserve to do whatever they want and men should just give in and accept it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can always tell a great story from the comments by the scum BTB trolls. Excellent story excellent storyline. The only thing I picked up in the story was that the author wrote Dan's character as being a bit naïve not suspecting that she had cheated with Jimmy. The rumour about Jimmy and someone's wife Tammy's sudden depression and her less than enthusiastic acceptance of his marriage proposal. All adds up to something wrong but Dan doesn't pick up on it.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

Just kind of gloss over the cheating slutwife there....

1⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weak RAAC here .

Wanted to like it , just couldn't .

There was literally no reason to forgive the whore .

At least your MC seems happy to be cuckold raising only other men's children and getting none of his life own .

Hopefully , he likes the whores next boyfriend better than her last boyfriend

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Dayyyyyyyyum!!!!! Five Stars!!!

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Nevermind shotgun weddings, we've got a handgun reconciliation here. Props to John, I'm surprised he didn't go back in time and prevent Tammy from cheating. But then I guess there wouldn't be any story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The cheating is almost incidental

I liked your different solution to giant problems. The world is full of bullies, like Trump and McConnell. Once they get power, it's hard for regular decent folk to do much. There just aren't enough Johns to go round.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I wanted to hate this for the RAAC, but I couldn't. Well done.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Very good

Everyone needs at least one friend like Old John in their life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
With John Hanging

Around I think they are going to make it. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just think

had he made the right decision and asked for the whore to be killed his daughter would never have nearly died

And as she grows up she wouldn't be under the influence of a cheating fuck slut who will turn her daughter into a cheating whore just like her

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
idk....

she cheated immediately, lied about who the father was.

would his wife be willing to raise a child her husband and a former lover conceived of....while they were married? i'll let you decide that...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

I really like this story. Well worth a second read.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Very Entertaining Read****

Thanks for sharing.

meucimeuciabout 5 years ago
enjoyable read

I wouldn't have stayed with her but just because my opinion was different doesn't make this a bad story. Thanks for the read like I said I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
RAAC

The "who do I shoot" gimmick doesn't amount to a basis for reconciliation. Divorce, but friendly shared custody, would have been more believable. John was an interesting character...and there aren't many in LW. Overall, too sentimental - especially the too cute for words daughter of the wife. Husband is the usual LW weak husband, and the wife hardly registers as a character. She just shows up to be a slut to move the story forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I give it one star. I don’t like stories that stoop to using supernatural crap to make a plot work. In fact, in the “Loving Wives” section, I don’t like any story that has any supernatural BS in it. This is the wrong category for that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well no1specific...

You screwed the pooch on this one. He should have given him a third choice. Shooting both of them would have been the preferred choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
not bad id still have left her ass

SHe cheated and lied and passed off another kid as his. Liar cheater thief the three unforgivable sins that a husband or wife can commit and theres no going back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good enough

Job of lipsticking the hog,now most mistake for a pig.

RanDog025RanDog025over 5 years ago
Good Story, a 5 star story!

Thanks. Very well written!

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

"I AM HER DADDY."

It doesn't matter how loud you yell it, Dan. You're still a dumb cuckold, Tammy is still Jimmy's slut, and Janey will always be Jimmy's bastard daughter.

There's never an excuse for foisting a lover's baby off on an unsuspecting husband, doing so is the ultimate act of disrespect from a woman. The cunt was cheating on him for years, knew all along who the father was, and tricked Dan into growing attached to her bastard.

He should have divorced the whore immediately, the ridiculous stunt John pulled with his gun didn't change anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should have...

...dumped her, and sued jimmy for child support.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Very good story.

That said, finding out you have been raising your cheating wife's bastard child after so many years would be very tough.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed it. I hate cheaters, but I wish I knew John.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The 'Choose which to kill' stunt sucks

There is not only 2 choices available. She cheated on him and he deserves to be free of her. There is always an excuse of some type that is like an asshole; it stinks and is full of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Forced choices

do not "good" choices make. The perfidy of the cheating wife will eat at him.

Also, pointing a firearm at an innocent third party, and threatening death a felony DOES make. As well as a deadly enemy who will revisit you later.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Great

yarn.

To you young guys, if you marry Jimmy the asshole's bitch, don't be surprised when shit happens.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
What a great tale.

I really like John. Hope we hear more tales of him soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY YOU Dickless wonder

who told you that you could comment? Maybe a note to your dead ex wife or your mother telling them you're gay!! But not on Lit!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Meh! Piece of shit wife got instant forgiveness! I call bullshit on this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow !!!!!

Excellent story. MY DAUGHTER is adopted. I changed her diapers and all the rest. Loved the characters and their stories. Yes she cheated but I think the big picture was more important. Thanks for great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Being a

A bimbo raising another mans child so cool and noble.He was blue collar after all and stupid.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 6 years ago

Not good.... hardly any time spent on the wife working and begging for forgiveness....they just stayed together because it was the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it.

Five stars, PLUS. Keep 'an comming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not your BTB senerio

Good story. Not any shame for stabbing husband in the back. A itchy cat is a fickle friend. I guess she was sorry. No baby cut in half!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
suspension...

...of disbelif is elemental in all works of fiction

No I am not talking of ghost john.

You portray husband as simpleton and anyone who comments about this story being good is simpleton also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good

Hi,

I really liked that. You set it up well, your hook got me and I enjoyed the story. I liked your twist at the end too. Soft and easy leaving a wish it had been a bit longer Story.

Thank you for sharing your words.

Paul

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
I like your stuff

this was a kick. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WELL DONE!

THANKS FOR SHARING YOR TIME, TALENT AND EFFORT FOR OUR ENJOYMENT. IF THE SPIRIT MOVES THEE, SHARE MORE WITH US. THANKS

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 7 years ago
Unexpected

But, very good story. Please keep writing.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
A great story

Worth every one of the 5*.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 7 years ago

Great story!! Keep going. You write

The Right Stuff!!

Thank you so much!!

Ed:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Delighted to see a new talent.

Just read all three of your stories. Ignore the negative comments. Those that can, write. Those that can't, carp. Your imagination has great range, which offers variety in your writing. Can't wait to read more! FYI - I'm the one who prefers revolvers to autoloaders depending on the circumstances (ref' "Life's a Bitch, and Then You Die" comments).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NFW!

I would told John to FU** Off, went in packed my bags, left to parts unknown. Leaving no way to find me, maybe going to another country.

smmhomesmmhomeabout 7 years ago
Different. Interesting.

You left out much of what makes a typical LW drama interesting. That said, you captured my attention with John’s story (much of which was untold) and Daniel’s emotions (much of which wasn’t explored with depth). I’m not sure then how you pulled it off, but I was captivated.

Thanks for a good tale.

makarowcemakarowceabout 7 years ago
didn't like any of it

didn't like any of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Solomon John

Nice scene when he makes them choose HOWEVER

Tough to believe the ''oh shucks oh well my wife cheated on me, gave me a bastard to raise, whole town knew she was cheating, but hey her lover ran off without her so she was stuck with me, and for that I am so so thankful

You write well but I would have picked up and left

Might want to dna the other kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Duh

You don`t fuck with the people reading your story. So, stick it up your fucking ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A different take

WELL DONE. A very good read. PLEASE keep up the good work. A way different story that really helps define the characters. We need more Old Johns in our lives. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Decent tale

but not enough meat on the bone for my personal taste. "And then they worked through it" is always disappointing to me. The story is more about John though, I guess.

kennyk0alakennyk0alaabout 7 years ago
Lit app version truncated

The Lit app version of this story only has the author's foreword - the story text is completely missing.

Sheath1969Sheath1969about 7 years ago
Nice story!

A different take--I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
His daughter

A cuck will go to any length to decieve himself. It would be better to admit he's a wimp and enjoys eating other men's cum out of his wife's cunt. Denying this will cause severe trouble later when it expoldes out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
well that was depressing

Started out on a downer and kept sinking lower from there.

Harry in VA sums up the details

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
John's Test...

It became pointless after he let Jimmy go, since he obviously wasn't going to follow through on killing his friends after letting that POS go. So the wife's choice proved nothing.

Interesting idea and decent writing. The reconciliation didn't hold up, unfortunately. Tammy comes across as a selfish slut, and Dan a sap.

Thanks for the story, and please keep at it.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A work of art . . .

I read somewhere that the purpose of a work of art is create an emotional reaction.

The story was a bit unusual, but it accomplished its purpose with out a doubt.

4****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what a

foolish story you should write for star trek.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
interesting story

You have a talent for writing.

jtaylor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ouch

So she married him because she couldnt have her choice.

She cheated on him first chance she got and intentionally got pregnant.

In this day of birth control no such thing for a adult woman to accidentally get pregnant.

Then allowed husband to raise someone else's child.

Note she even told her lover he was the father. Obviously because she wanted him to take her and baby away.

If wanted stay with husband wont have told the lover would she?

So really, how could a guy stay with a woman that obviously settled for you when she wanted someone else?

And who else has she, is she, or will she cheat with next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

haha hes cuck wimp. john was the only cool character but still not enough to redeem that bullshit. minus million stars.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 7 years ago
Definitely different

I realize this was a short story but it could use some depth, we don't know why Tammy married Dan, we don't know how Dan and Tammy reconciled,even when John gave them the push. Does Tammy lover Dan, or does she see him as a solid,dependable father? It seems like she married Dan reluctantly, did she do so because Jimmy was a POS, so typical of jocks who hit their peak in high school then are nothing,Tammy knew that and went with Mr.Steady? And she dumps Jimmy after she gets pregnant,again seemingly cause jimmy was a loser....plus a big point would be she publicly was cheating with Jimmy, John or no John that would make Dan hate her, so again the reconciliation was too easy.

I liked the story,I loved John, it would just be a better story with more depth in how Tammy and Dan reconciled,the story left me wondering if rather than be a love story it was Tammy settling and using Dan.

dc6370dc6370about 7 years ago
Well, I enjoyed it

It was original, that counts for something. Thanks for writing it.

no1specificno1specificabout 7 years agoAuthor
Reader Comments

I want to thank all the readers who took the time to grade and / or leave comments.

To clarify a point, John did not "off" himself arbitrarily. He said "I have things to do and places to be and this fucking chair is NOT in the plan." Obviously the only way to proceed was to loose the chair.

Thank you WANG4

As to Racoon City... what is wrong with being the evil in residence? (Sorry SB, I could not NOT use an ellipse and capped out words)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Raccoon City

Watch a lot of Residence Evil do we???

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
But

The naming of the son "John" is ambiguous.

Knowing Tammy has the character of a pig in the rut, she could have easily fucked John before he took his own life and it would be exactly in time with the birth of little John. It might also be the reason John decided to commit suicide. His first attempt failed, but he made sure the second time.

Tammy is still not redeemed or sympathetic in my view.

Still a good story.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Sorry

I did miss that. I retract part of my previous statement.

I am drunk, not a great excuse, because my uncle is about to be unplugged from life support.

I never knew my dad and all my uncles died young.

This uncle knew me my whole life and loved me.

Still a good story and interesting author. Please pardon my faux pas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Silentsound?

Mr. Sound: No children of his own? Did you miss the line about giving his little boy to the Wilson's when he drove away in the car to find Tammy and Janey?

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Interesting

But unsatisfying.

I obviously liked the John character and the supernatural twist.

Tammy and Daniel were not resolved. She never even gave him a child he fathered.

So, as stands, Tammy is still an unredeemed cunt and totally unsympathetic.

Daniel is a good dad but a pathetic man.

John is a fucking super hero and a better man than any even if he is a corpse.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 7 years ago
LOL.....Masterpuppy

while what you said may be true, the sperm donor has more rights than the diaper changer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great read

Pay no attention to the anonymous butt heads!! You have amazing talent!! Very well written. Had my attention throughout and look forward to more of your stories. You are now one of my favorite authors on Lit!!

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyabout 7 years ago
For the poster below

There more to being a Daddy than cumming in a girl. That makes you a sperm donor not a father. Almost anyone can be a sperm donor not everyman can be a father. Just ask all the single mothers of deadbeat dad's

Wang4Wang4about 7 years ago
A Marvelous Story

Short, well written drama. The John described soldiers who are warriors to a tee. Before everyone who wears a uniform of any kind became an automatic "hero",, there were uniformed AND no uniformed warrior heroes. Their country used them,often like disposable razors , until the crisis was over and then placed them aside unloved until the next "evil" appeared. These heroes had their memories;often not a good thing.

Keep writing and sharing

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
3*s

Well written story about a sad situation.

I would like to read more by no1specific.

Thanks.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Just cuckie shit. She's not his. He is giving his future to the bull that fucked his wife. A reward for the bull ad it's his genes that get passed on. If he knew before he got married or it was an adoption that's different. -2

amyyumamyyumabout 7 years ago
Really original

And entertaining; I liked it 5* worth.

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
Exceptional!

Honestly one of the best stories I've read here in a long while. Think I'll jump over to your library for some more excellent reading

BriteaseBriteaseabout 7 years ago
Great story

Ignore then knockers, it's what gives them pleasure, so one way or another you've done your job. This was a lovely story, well told with a very pleasing roll to it. 5 stars easily.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Quotation Marks/Capitals

I'll take some of the heat there. I did remove a few that I felt gave unneeded emphasis, maybe I should have removed more, different strokes.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userno1specific@no1specific
226 Followers
Once a Dragon declares he is your friend, it is for life. Just remember that a friend will do for you that which HE thinks is needed... which is not always the same as what you wanted. Of course life is a BITCH... if it was easy, it would be a SLUT! "Don't be afraid.... it's...