All Comments on 'Old Ladies, Thongs & Swimming Pools'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
kid9kid9over 2 years ago

this was a interesting read not one of my favs but very very interesting i cant wait to see what you come up with next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks so much for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do not abandon the old ladies series.

GauniloGauniloover 2 years ago

Would love to hear more about Doreen's transition from a timid housewife to a cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey long time fan! Loved your story! I have an idea maybe you can do a story with Asian women being the center. Like one of the lady is a yakuza

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Volleyball sized tits that defy the laws of gravity. How totally unbelievable and unoriginal. Luckily, you have a male protagonist that is a cheating asshole, a Jessica Rabbit++ superwhore wife living next door, and a bunch of adolescent fantasy sex to round out this installment of "Unbelievable Shit That Never Happened and Never Will."

ranfallboyranfallboyover 2 years ago

The wait was worth it, loved this one and how quickly things escalated this time. The old ladies and thong series is my all time favorite of yours but am still looking forward to the next stuff you do. A take away I had from this is the story with the governess with a scifi setting would not mind if you tried exploring more fantastical settings again. Like the trilogy of tits series, house of crow and several of the slutty 4th street entries. Love it when their is a crazy setting around your aggressive sluts. But whatever is next I am stoked for man you are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Just wow! I am so impressed, intimidated, breathless....this story rocked my world! I don't even know where to begin. First off, I made the really bad mistake of reading this at work. Their first encounter, when Dorene told him she wasn't even close to done with him, that part broke me (like I had to take a short break). As a fellow married writer, I identified painfully well with the main character....and having a special weakness for dominant women....this story devoured me heart and soul. I'm raving, sorry. But, as kind of a newbie writer, I am truly floored by your ability to describe Doreen's physical features and also write such great dialogue in a way that subtly illuminates her master plan. Perfect ending, perfect length (that's what she said)!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 2 years ago

Another fucking masterpiece courtesy of TheTalkMan. I’ll be reading this another 50 times like the rest of your works. =o)

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 2 years ago

sorry, way too long and way too wordy. lost interest very early on. give us a break with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a big fan of your writings! I hope you'll make a Chapter Two for this story, I would love to know the next chapter of Doreen and Greg's life. You're amazing!

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

I don`t know if you (talkman) would read my comments or not, but I`ll write it anyway; Mate I LOVE the women's character in your story ( evil sexy seductive competitive women) , you`re one of few writers her take that path, also I LOVE the long detailed sex scene included dirty talks and you did just that , but Man the story is too too too long, and you seems don`t care about the opinion of your fans or the readers in general, of course it`s your story and you`ve the right to write it as you like, but you`re not writing it to yourself, right?!, the story is 17 pages if you delete the repeated Sentences that descripted of Doreen body specially her mammoth boobs which is your obsession (I understand that), and also deleting the unnecessary too long Sentences that descripted the obvious feelings of his/her in the middle of the sex scene (it is so annoying to disconnect the action in the middle of it); anyhow this story could be six or seven pages without losing any important thing, please mate revisit your way of writing, btw I loved "you couldn`t handle me ch.08" (up to the end of sex scene) it was a really erotic story especially the sexual tension, anticipation, great sex scene, hot dirty talk (just Wow). I hope to read more of mother/son i figured you wrote only two stories of that categories, so please write more, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of interesting but not really riveting. Like eating a familiar pasta at a restaurant that once had a Michelin starred chef, but now is a very ordinary place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The King with another classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TheTalkMan a veteran struggling to stay in the pack?

TheTalkMan was once highly considered the best author on the site, now his current works just seem like tired, less inspired attempts tp capture previous successes. It's not like his fans are doing nothing short of giving him ideas and support for free but yet this point is just so dire.

A rushed plot, muddled predictable troupes and of course scenes that seemed they were ripped from his previous works.

Hopefully we can see a bounce back from the author, though his previous Dr. White stories proved to be a hit, this one is once again a flop.

Here is hoping he can turn back his ratio again, he is very talented to do so.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 2 years ago

Love this. Loved how epic it was. Cannoy wait to see how Doreen and Gregg's life unfolds as they begin their live in Hollywood

Straight_and_curiousStraight_and_curiousover 2 years ago

I have to say I loved this story.

EromanticaEromanticaover 2 years ago

Your stories are like crack cocaine. I simply can't get enough. I could read a thousand parts of this series. Then again I could say the same about another of you other series'. Keep up the good work. I just want to add that the anonymous comment from a lil back is quite silly. "a rushed plot" it's 17 pages long... "muddled predictable troupes" almost every new story adds a new element to play with. For instance this story obviously adds orgasm denial to the mix. Dr. White had roleplay and so on. "Scenes that seemed they were ripped from his previous works" such as? "this one is once again a flop" lol please name them all. Not to mention half of the comment was just self projected fanfiction to compliment the vague and lazy criticisms. Hopefully this isn't the same person who made that chef analogy... Any who, Talkman is the thriving head of "the pack" if anything.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 2 years ago

Obviously this is top-notch filth, described in the usual vivid and dynamic way, but it does feel more than a bit familiar. In a way it's amazing you were able to sustain the action for so long, but sixty-thousand words seems a bit excessive when basically the meat of this is one sex scene. There are novels with entire plots and subplots that are shorter than this. I think the danger is you're becoming a bit too fond of your own writing, and should look at editing down your stories. This could've been four or five pages long and it would almost certainly have had the same impact. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this (and wanked myself into a coma several times while reading it) but it feels like you're writing yourself into a bit of a rut. You know I’m a fan, I’ve told you so a million times, but there are issues here that could be addressed.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 2 years ago

I forgot to ask; you implied your latest 'Old Lady' character has a daughter. Was this just some minor character embellishment or might she appear in a possible sequel? If you wrote sixty-thousand words about a mother-daughter-stud threesome, I wouldn’t have any complaints at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reheated leftovers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thetalkman is not just great at this genre, he is the master of this genre and it's torchbearer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

your stories have depth and substance and take me away from my otherwise boring life. i would hope that you have some transformational stories. controlled woman into controlling woman, maybe several more mature impregnation seduction stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not going to lie I think this is one of the best stories I’ve read in a while. I love how it kept escalating throughout the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pure depravity. But the writing was so good that I didn't mind.

mulliganplummermulliganplummerover 2 years ago

Damn it is so good to have you back, fantastic always. Your stories are the only ones that will Keep me up at night to finish. So well done. Maybe you need a Doreen to keep these awesome stories coming.

I still dream of some sequals to some of your stories, especially Foxy Grandma,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love the stories. But, would like to see some teen girl lead stories too.

menziesmenziesover 2 years ago

Sensational, you had me from the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Talkman, you are a fucking legend! Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are my favorite author on here. I just can’t get enough of your stories. I really like how they all interconnect too. One of my favorite series of yours is Tits and Terror. Please continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best author on Literotica. If you had books/novels/novellas to sell then I'd buy 'em. I really really wish you'll make another tantalizingly vicious Mom/Son or Grandma/Grandson like "You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 7 & 8" or "Foxy Grandma" respectively again soon. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The premise is good, but this has serious pacing issues.

This is a 15,000 word story stretched out to 62,500 with an insufferable amount of padding.

The author's calling card, supposedly, is seduction, but struggles to describe a seductive scene. There's no articulation or clarity, just tens of thousands of words of padding. Endless repetition.

On the plus side, the author always writes his dominant women with an extremely hard edge.

I gave the story a 2. With an editor and cutting out all the padding, the story could be a 3-4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dragged out too long, the whole corruption thing with the husband,who come across ass a whiney pussy. Felt weak, Guy had no real reason to give in that easily unless he himself started regretting being married to a woman who can't fully satisfy him.

No real backbone, making the corruption fall flat. Ending up being the woman's living pet dildo, a shared fate of every mc in your stories.

These woman will just steamroll in with immeasurable sex appeal and allure. Try giving these MCs some balls and prowess rivaling these women, and the females in turn. Actually finding a challenge in persuing these men supposedly different from thousands out there.

And all that talking during supposedly intense fucking?. Was he even able to please her to the point she didn't go looking for a better fuck. Would have been better to do it if she was edging him or teasing him during foreplay.

Would say I look forward to your works but at this rate seems like neverending rinse and repeat. Your intensity of these scenes and build up is intense. A rare trait.

Thank you for sharing and hope to see how your style hopefully evolves.

blackcockriderblackcockriderover 2 years ago

Old ladies series, fantastic storys, love older ladies with huge mammaries, thanks 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TIT-anic should definitely be your next story series like Miracle on 4th Street. It just sounds hilarious and sexy hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another hit story. As an idea why not write the Governess story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are we going to get a story about Evita Parker? Seems like you are laying the groundwork for a story about her. My guess is that the friend who showed her Greg's story, will be one of your characters from another of your stories. Not sure who though?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TIT-anic deserves its own series... even the gossips from the magazines should have their own mini-stories.

MuskscentMuskscentover 1 year ago

Love the depravity. Keep it up.

GoinfishinGoinfishinover 1 year ago

WOWl! So cruel! Cruel! Please, more Thongs!!!! Part of me feels guilty about the wife and what will happen. True evil. Lol.

centralfloridamancentralfloridamanabout 1 year ago

Omg your writing style is wonderful. So erotica love the stories, the details, the buildup. I have a hard time (literally) not reading through the whole story. I have cum many times during one story. This is th 4th story I have read and love them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have you thought of writing Greg's story/novel as one of your stories?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...