Old Ladies, Thongs & Swimming Pools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be shy, hon," she said, curling her free hand around the back of the married man's neck. "Dive in." She then firmly pulled him forward face-first. And unlike before, when his better thinking kept him from diving into the older woman's pool, he didn't hesitate for a second to dive in between her massive, round bare tits.

Greg barely realized what was happening before it was too late. Before he could think twice, his face was pressed firmly against Doreen's enormous breasts. She hooked the back of his neck in the crook of her arm to keep him locked in place against her luscious tits. His hands were still busy squeezing them, digging into the doughy flesh, but now he was getting closer to the full experience a huge pair of boobs could offer. With his face lodged in place, the confident older woman began to swivel her upper half, scrubbing her giant naked boobs against his handsome features.

"Mmmphhh!" Greg groaned, surrendering to the moment. Surrendering to the older woman's massive tits. The smooth, heavy breast-flesh dragged across his face, back and forth, over and over again. Being right up against her breasts, with the warm, luscious skin of her enormous boobs literally smothering his face, he couldn't hope to maintain his grip on those massive jugs. Instead of trying to resist the current, he surrendered to the riptide, his hands falling to her hips as he willingly allowed himself to drown in the copious titty-flesh smothering him.

This was like nothing he'd ever experienced. To be smothered in such softness was like experiencing the sublime, absolute nirvana. Some found such feelings in religion, or in finding love with your true soulmate. Greg found it by sliding his face against an old lady's obscenely huge tits. As he was held in place firmly, she pressed herself against him, keeping him lodged in place, ensuring that the only air to reach his lungs was filtered through her cleavage. His eyes were closed as he just took it, as he let this older woman force her giant fleshy boobs against his manly face without a fight. Her tits molded against his features, almost smothering him, but his mouth was turned in a deeply satisfied grin. It was as if he was floating, lost in a pillowy heaven that he never wanted to leave. She kept scrubbing her smooth titty-flesh across his face, the only interruptions in this canvas of pure softness were her stiff nipples dragging across his features, getting more and more insistent as they circled around his mouth.

"Open up, baby..." Doreen whispered softly into the younger man's ear. And as if he were now fully on her leash, as soon as she commanded it, he obeyed. Greg's lips parted. He didn't even think twice. He was so past thought that even the gentlest of urging was enough for him to commit a betrayal with zero resistance. His mouth opened upon her command, and as she soon as he did, he felt her hard nipple get immediately stuffed into his waiting mouth.

The lips that kissed Molly on their wedding day mere months prior were now wrapped around this naked older woman's stiff nipple. As soon as his tongue felt her nipple make contact, it went into a frenzy, licking the hardened nub. Flicking it. Tasting it. Teasing it. His tongue circled the rubbery nipple, coating her smooth pink areola with his spit, before flicking at the nub again. And finally, he couldn't stop himself from letting his lips form a tight seal around it as he began to finally suck on Doreen's nipple.

"Ah!" Doreen sighed, scratching the back of his neck lovingly as she now used her palm to hold him in place against her breasts. His mouth delightfully tugged at her nipple, sucking on her left breast hungrily. His tongue continued toying with her nipple, flicking at it as he sucked on her massive udder.

After having been teased by her big breasts this whole time, it was beyond satisfying for Greg to finally just be sucking on her big tits. He couldn't deny that there'd been an animal urge to do just that since he'd first met her, and the fact that he was finally doing so was scratching an itch that had been gnawing at him. His eyes closed, his mouth busy, he was experiencing an intense form of satisfaction that nothing before had ever brought him, one that could only be found when sucking on a really big pair of tits. And without even thinking twice, he brought one of his hands back up to her other breast, digging his fingers into the succulent flesh again, palming it, squeezing it, ensuring that both breasts were getting the attention they deserved.

"Mmm... you are so good this!" Doreen groaned, her voice husky as she savored the married man's mouth sucking on her big boobs. To reward his submission, she immediately scooped his large, throbbing cock from his shorts and out into the open air. Due to their body position, she still couldn't lay her eyes on the big cock that he had been teasing her with since the moment they first met, but this allowed her to really ratchet up her stroking of his big, swollen prick.

His mouth seemed to get hungrier at this, attacking her stiff nipple with more fervor, sucking at it hungrily as he squeezed her other massive breast greedily. The pleasure her talented hand was bringing him only made him sink deeper into the moment. He couldn't get enough, sucking on this older woman's big tits like it was the best thing he'd ever tasted, and frankly, a strong case could be made for that at this point. Sucking and licking at her tasty nipple was driving him crazy, and he couldn't stop himself from eagerly switching nipples, attacking the other one with the same fervor as the first. Perhaps it was the idea of what he was doing that was driving him crazy, but as distressing as it may seem for him and his marriage, doing this, sucking on this older woman's gigantic tits... it just felt right. It just felt natural, like this was what he was supposed to be doing. Like he wasn't meant to be in any other place except right here, with this much older woman.

"Fuck... look how much you're enjoying this, honey," she sighed, stroking his bloated, pre-cum covered prick firmly. "You young, hot married guys are all the same. You always say the right things, proclaim how much you love your wife, how you would never cheat. But when it comes to the moment of truth, you always end up choosing my tits! Yes! None of that other shit actually matters! Mmm. You're a newlywed... ugh... you should be basking in all that marital bliss! But here you are, sucking on the old neighbor lady's big tits behind your wife's back! Yes! Keep at it, babe, you are really good at this!"

Her words resonated with Greg, despite his current state of feverish lust. Was his marriage really so flimsy? How could it be something strong and meaningful when he was doing something like this? But in response to that, all he could do was switch nipples again, going back to the first one and sucking on it as hungrily as he was the other one. That was the extent of his decision making at this point. He was so consumed with lust that he could barely talk, barely think, unable to do much beyond which of this old woman's boobs he wanted to suck on. And the knowledge that he'd surrendered so deeply to this mature woman's huge tits had an effect, as a shudder of pleasure hit him hard.

"MMMPHHH!" he groaned, his voice muffled by her giant breasts. She could feel his cock straining in her palm, almost ready to burst. The experienced older woman realized that he might last much longer at this rate, and if she wanted him at his best for what came next, she might have to relieve some of that pressure. And besides... it would allow her to do something she'd been wanting to do all day.

"Hold on, baby, hold on..." Doreen sighed, gently pushing back on the younger man's forehead. It took a bit of a push to get his hungry mouth off of her stiff nipple, but finally, she did so. Her heavy breast followed his mouth for a few moments before its massive weight caused it to fall from his grasp. His eyes were still closed, his mouth open, spit connecting his mouth to her diamond-hard nipple. He was doing his best reconnect his lips to that stiff, suckable nub, and it took great effort on Doreen's part to keep Greg extricated from her breast, allowing her the room to take the next step. Before he could re-attach his mouth to one of her giant breasts, she hooked her finger under the hem of his shirt and tugged it upwards.

"C'mon, babe..." she urged heatedly. "I want to see all of you." There was enough separation between them to allow for her to pull his shirt off of him, revealing his bare upper half to her for the first time. He had a fit chest, not too shredded like some muscle-head, but enough well-defined musculature to show he took care of himself more than most men. He no doubt wanted to be a good husband and give his wife a bit of visual candy whenever he took off his shirt, but now Doreen was going to be the one who got to reap the benefits of all that hard work.

Tossing his shirt aside, she used her forearm to push him so his back was pressed against the glass. This kept him in place in front of her, but it also gave enough space between them to allow her to look down and admire the big married cock that she'd hefted out of his shorts minutes prior. And even though she'd gotten glimpses of it through his shorts, even though she'd been stroking his stiff, heavy meat for a good long while now, that wasn't enough to prepare her for actually seeing it in the flesh.

"Holy shit!" she said, her eyes going wide, her hand pausing in its stroking to allow her to fully take in what she was seeing. He wasn't just big... he was huge! Jesus... it looked like there was a cucumber dangling from his crotch. After studying it for a few more seconds, she realized that wasn't an unfair comparison. He was certainly as thick as one, damn, and near as long as one too... Fuck, he had to be pushing close to double digits in terms of inches he was packing! With her fingers around the root of it applying the slightest amount of pressure, his cock was so hard it looked ready to burst. The young man had probably never been so turned on, his dick straining under the lustful pressure he was feeling. It was fucking perfect. Smooth and unblemished, the flesh of his shaft glistening with his copious juices, with the mushroom tip an angry red and standing out very prominently, even an experienced woman like Doreen was utterly awestruck by the total package she was seeing.

"Oh honey..." she said, squatting down slowly until she was staring down the barrel of his massive rifle. "Why did you even bother getting married when you have a cock like this?" Such unblemished perfection was only meant to be defiled. She couldn't stop staring at it. Her eyes were still wide as she was truly taken aback by the young married man's obscenely large prick. With her fingers still around the base of it, she tilted it slightly, admiring its full length from up close as she looked at it from different angles. Pointing it upwards, she let her gaze traverse the underside of his massive married cock, going from the underside of his cockhead and following it down. She stared at the large, impressive tube that would carry all that thick married cum out to the tip, where it would burst out. Her eyes followed that tube all the way down to the source, and her eyes finally arrived on the husband's large, heavy balls. Encased in his sack, his nuts looked filled to the brim, swollen with cum, each nearly the size of an egg. God, he must be going insane with the need to cum. How could he think straight? How could he even focus on anything else? How could he even find the strength to pretend to not want this?

She admired his willpower to hold out for so long. He was as hard as concrete, so hard he looked poised to explode like a cannon. His balls were clearly overfilled with the sperm that her hot body had inspired in him. Sperm he was clearly aching to fill her up with. It was amazing he hadn't fully been broken yet, that he hadn't completely surrendered to her. He had not tossed off all the shackles holding him back, and embraced the lust pumping through his veins by carrying her to her bedroom and fucking her senseless, wife and marriage be damned. The "joys" of marriage had left him in this state, so desperate for sex that his cock was ready to lock into ultimate action mode at a moment's notice, even if the woman who got him in this state wasn't exactly his normal type. But by the end of this, she would give this big cock what it needed so thoroughly that she would become 100% his type, more than any other woman, even more than his wife.

Pointing his straining, rock hard dick directly at her face, she vowed to herself that she would break this young married man completely. His cock was too perfect to ignore, and she couldn't reject the gift of fate that had brought him strolling into her backyard. She would make him hers. She would make him surrender to her body entirely. He'd already given in to her huge, squeezable, double-F cup breasts, but she wanted him to become just as addicted to every part of her body. Her pussy. Her ass. Her mouth...

Doreen was practically drooling staring at the slab of beef she was staring down the length of. It was rare for her to be this cock-struck, but Greg's big dick was something special. And because of that, this may require some extra special treatment. If she wanted to, she could easily keep this up, just keep using her stroking hand to work him slowly into a frenzy, using her talented touch to slowly draw this out until he was consumed with need, where he was more beast than man, where he was so beyond cognizant thought that he would fully surrender to her twisted whims. She knew just how to turn a man's crank in just the right way, slowly stroking him into pure lustful insanity. But the problem with that was that it didn't involve putting that big married dick into her eager mouth, and fuck... she was dying to suck this young man's big, tasty-looking cock. Her mouth was watering at the thought of it.

The danger with that was she was really fucking good at sucking beefy young cocks, as many handsome married men had discovered recently. Her throat was a far more effective fuck-hole than what their wives could offer, but Doreen was afraid it would work too well. That she would make this overheated married man explode and send some of that lustful urgency down her throat before they hit the bed, taking some of the heat from the fire inside him before they had sex. But her mouth could drive him even more crazy, which would make their inevitable fucking even better. The safe bet was to just keep teasingly stroking him, maintaining a far firmer level of control over his pleasure, but as she kept eyeing that perfect, smooth, unblemished married cock in front of her... she was ready to take a risk. She was ready to play with fire. If it worked, if she could turn up the pressure to such an insane degree that he completely lost himself in the pleasure, he would be hers for good. No doubt. Staring at that massive married cock hanging out of his shorts... she just couldn't wait any longer. She had to suck Greg's big cock. She had to.

"Oh my God..." Doreen sighed, leaning forwards ever so slightly, letting the tip of his cock brush against her lips. Greg jolted at this ever so slight stimulation, his body desperate for relief. Backing off so his cock was mere millimeters from her mouth, so close he could feel her hot breath against the tip of his prick, she paused. Her gaze rose upwards, meeting his intense, desperate stare. She held it confidently for a few moments before speaking, her voice heavy with lust. "I'm gonna inhale this cock, baby. I'm gonna suck this dick till you can't see straight," the older woman snarled, looking down the length of his shaft once again before glancing back up at him. "I'm gonna suck on this big, perfect cock till you can't take it anymore, till you're just about to explode... then I'm gonna stop!" she said firmly, squeezing the root of his cock.

"OH!" Greg groaned in almost pained pleasure. She then gave his prick a long, slow, teasing stroke before returning her grip to the base of his cock, gripping it firmly. She caught his glassy eyes with her intense gaze, making sure she had his attention again.

"And at that point, when all that thick cum is ready to burst out of you, when you're consumed with need, where you're so desperate that you would do anything to get the pleasure that's just out of reach..." she began, letting the tip of his cock graze against her lips again. She then looked up at him, her lips adopting a wicked snarl before finishing her sentence.

"That's when we're gonna fuck!"

He watched as her lips parted and then, in one smooth motion, she leaned forward and absolutely inhaled the happily married man's big thick cock, taking the whole fucking thing down her throat. It was almost inhuman how easy she made it look, effortlessly taking his entire length in her mouth and into her throat, not stopping till her full, plump lips closed lightly around the base of his thick married prick. Once she reached the root of his weapon, she released her hand's grasp on him. His cock being lodged in her throat was enough of a hold on him at the moment.

"Oh my God! Fuck!" Greg groaned loudly, the lustful shock stirring him from his daze. In what felt like an instant, Doreen had taken his full length into her mouth, and the sight of it alone was enough to make him cry out in surprise. But when that shock faded, he was able to savor the feeling, and it was... heaven. The heat. The feeling of her tongue against the underside of his dick. The tightness of her throat squeezing his bloated cock. It felt amazing. Then her full lips formed a tight seal around his cock and her cheeks hollowed, sucking on his swollen meat. "AH! God!"

After being teased by her for so long, it felt fucking incredible to finally be feeling the pleasure ramping up. Looking down, her eyes were locked in on his as she sucked on his lengthy weapon. Her eyes were glassy, bulging outwards from lack of air as she prioritized sucking Greg's dick above breathing. Finally, after almost a minute of this, she backed off, his cock sliding out her mouth lewdly, absolutely covered with her warm saliva. She reached back up to grasp his spit-covered pole, eagerly stroking it.

"You like that?" she asked with a wicked smile, her giant tits shaking as she stroked his slick cock. But she didn't wait for an answer. Guiding his lengthy weapon back towards her mouth, she eagerly swallowed about half of it before stopping.

"Oh! Ugh!" he groaned again. It was amazing how she was able to take his cock down her throat without gagging in the slightest. She clearly fucking knew how to suck a big cock, and she was displaying that talent on his big married cock. She was hungrily bobbing on the top half of his rock hard dick, her tongue swirling around the underside, her drool soaking his shaft as she went at it. She then focused her attack, using her talented tongue to tease him just underneath the head of his dick, making him jump in pleasure.

"AHH! Fuck!" he moaned, his cock tingling again from the pleasure she was bringing him. She kept at it for a few moments, enough to tease him like crazy, before resuming her unholy sucking of his big thick cock. God... she was taking over half of it now on every bob... and it wasn't giving her any trouble at all. Fuck! With a cock his size, he didn't hold it against Molly that she could only really muster a knob-polish, as his cock was too thick and too long to suck without her choking on it. But Doreen... lord, she was showing him what he'd been missing out on. She was proving her bona fides by attacking his cock without shame, and at the same time stroking his swollen rod, working him over the best way she knew how. He hadn't felt anything this good in a long time... fuck, maybe ever.

1...45678...17