Old Ladies, Thongs & Swimming Pools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you said you weren't this type of woman," he replied, as if trying to fight against her seduction by using her own words against her.

"I lied," she replied simply, almost disappointed he was trying to logic his way out of the trap he'd fallen into. She kept moving towards him, slowly and confidently. "And you knew that, Greg. You had to realize that. It's all part of the game, of course. In my experience... guys like you need to justify to themselves why they're going along with a woman like me, even though the truth is very obvious. All I had to do was tell you I wasn't some older slut, and that was enough for you to convince yourself that we weren't about to fuck. But hon, we are definitely about to fuck! There is nothing stopping us now..." She said, coming to a stop about a foot in front of him, her hot naked mature body radiating with sex.

Doreen simply looked up at Greg, waiting for him to act. But Greg had the advantage. There was literally nothing stopping him from just leaving. His hand was still resting on the door handle, and he could step out at any time. Then again, he could have stepped out at any time before this... and he hadn't. He'd stayed. He had kept following this thing with her deeper, even though alarm bells had been blaring since the moment she'd first emerged topless from her pool. He'd let her tease him. Flirt with him. He'd let himself stare at her juicy mature body for as long as he could, despite knowing better. Despite the fact that he was married. Despite the fact that this woman was so much older than he was. Despite the fact that the justifications for her behavior were weak at best. He'd willingly followed this topless, thong-clad old woman into her home despite all this. So, was what she said true? Did some part of him really want this? No... couldn't be. He'd just found himself a bit taken aback by this whole thing. That's why things had progressed so far, that's all. It's not that he actually enjoyed staring at her juicy old tits or her perfect, round, mature ass. It's not that he enjoyed being teased by such a confident, seductive older woman. Yet... here he was. But not for much longer.

It was time to put his foot down. It was time to walk away. To shut this old woman down once and for all and prove that such a twisted scheme would never work on a man like him. To prove that his marriage wouldn't crumble due to the twisted whiles of one nasty old lady.

She didn't even stand a chance.

"Doreen, I'm gonna leave, and..." Greg began, but before he could finish, Doreen confidently reached forward and firmly cupped his clothed, swollen cock in her palm. He jumped at this sudden touch, but stayed in place in front of her.

"You don't have to pretend in front of me, honey," Doreen said, her nimble fingers squeezing his covered meat through his thin shorts. "No one has to know that you get rock hard for older women. It's just our... little... secret..." she said, punctuating each word with a squeeze.

"I don't... it's just..." Greg stammered, unable to pull himself away from her squeezing hand, barely even wanting to. It felt really good! After being on edge for so long, having anything giving him pleasure was enough to take the words out of him.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Greg," Doreen assured him, lightly massaging his clothed dong, making him throb. "All the studies these days say men your age prefer older women. That's probably why you've been bursting out of your pants from the second we met. It's probably why your cock was screaming out to me."

"I've been like this because your tits are hanging out," he replied, panting for breath, both angry and turned on.

"That's right, my big, perfect, mature tits!" she cooed, nodding, stroking him through his shorts. "They are perfect, aren't they? Your wife's such a skinny little thing, poor girl probably can't fill a training bra... it's no wonder you were staring at my tits like a starving man. I could tell you loved them. L-O-V-E love! You were so obvious about it, haha! You couldn't stop yourself from staring at them and getting super fucking horny," she added, coaxing his eyes downward towards her jutting rack. He sighed as he stared, unable to deny their perfection. They were absolutely massive. Compared to Molly... there actually wasn't much of a comparison. Molly had petite little breasts, to put it lightly... and these... these were big round fucking tits! And as she stroked his bulge, they were jiggling in just the right way. He was transfixed. "But don't worry... I'm used to it. It seems like everywhere I go these days, I catch men staring at me. Young married men, just like you, gawking at my big round ass and my massive, juicy titties, even when they're with their wife. At first, I was flattered that hot young guys were checking out an old lady like me. Now... I'm disappointed when I go out and don't catch a young hunk staring into my cleavage."

"Whu... what?" Greg stammered. Was this true? Did young men check out Doreen all the time? It seemed insane to think that this older woman was so used to being undressed by younger men's eyes. Yet here he was, checking her out, just as she boasted about. And unlike those other men, he was seeing a whole lot more than just her cleavage. He was seeing everything. Fuck...

"Don't worry, I won't tell your wife," Doreen purred as she kept stroking his rock hard prick. "I mean, just imagine how humiliating that would be? To find out your new husband's been stolen by a woman so much older than her. Wow. That would really sting, wouldn't it? But that's not what I'm asking from you... at least not yet anyway. I just want to be your booty call. Your number one woman for hot, nasty sex, even above your wife. After finally getting a look at you, and seeing what kind of stud I was dealing with, I think we could easily be having ten times the amount of sex you and her have, at least! These days, I need lots and lots of sex, and having you a few houses down will be fucking perfect for me! Molly told me you don't go to work during the day... well neither do I. Me and you will have all the time in the world to fuck each other's brains out EVERY day with no one catching on. It works out perfect! A young hunk like you and a woman like me... with as much shared free time as we both have, it'd be stupid not to spend it fucking like animals! Doesn't that sound exciting? Just imagine the type of nasty sex we could be having every day!"

"Jesus..." Greg sighed, his throat dry, his cock bulging in her grasping hand at the idea. "Doreen... I'm married!" he cried out weakly, his forehead resting on her bare shoulder he was so overwhelmed. She paused at this for a moment, before bursting out laughing.

"Oh, honey... you're cute!" she purred, her fingers tapping on the underside of her throbbing shaft as she maintained her grip on his still swollen, clothed cock. "Listen... the secret to any long-lasting marriage is lots of healthy cheating. I was a good girl when I was married, and my husband was loyal too, of course. And it got so... boring! And with all the attention I was getting from hot young guys, I finally just had to indulge myself. And after holding back so long, I just couldn't stop myself from doing it over and over again! So, that's why I'm not married anymore, and with all the fun I have now... I wouldn't go back to that. It's so much more fun being a confident, mature slut! Trust me... it'll be fine, baby. Since I'm an older woman, your wife will never suspect a thing! It'll be perfect. Just imagine what we could get away with right under her nose because I'm the nice older neighbor lady. Her husband would NEVER cheat on her with an older woman like me... right?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Listen... this isn't a good idea. I need to go..." Greg stated, his cock throbbing in her palm as she spoke, but she was undeterred. He wasn't trying to run. He wasn't trying to escape her grasp. If anything, he was pushing his crotch outwards, desperate for her touch. His body was already surrendering. She just had to wear down his mind, and with the state he was in, that wouldn't take long.

"Wow! You are SO hard!" she said, squeezing his throbbing cock between her fingers. "I don't know if I've ever felt a cock this hard! Fuck..." she sighed, lust heavy in her voice, her nimble fingers working their magic, sending even more lust coursing through the younger man's veins. Greg was so overwhelmed he couldn't think straight. His veins were coursing with pleasure, flooding his system with an overwhelming urge to surrender to this wicked older woman. His head was rolling back against the glass sliding door, unable to handle this all-consuming pleasure.

Doreen studied him. She had gotten very good at this stuff by now, driving young men crazy. And she knew that they all reached a certain point where they got so turned on it took too much effort to lie. Too much effort to do anything but let the truth slip across their lips. And Greg? He was getting so deliciously close to that state. His true feelings were right beneath the surface now.

"Hon..." she said softly, reaching forward with her free hand and sliding her hand around his neck, softly scratching him there. His eyes almost lidded over it felt so good. "We both know you want this. We both know you need this! A young married man like you with all this free time, cooped up all alone, realizing that married life might not be what you really wanted, maybe even realizing that the woman you married can't ever give you what you need... You have all these responsibilities and obligations, when all you want to do is FUCK! Oohhhh... I can feel your cock jump! You must be really excited! I know how hot you young guys get for real women..."

"No..." Greg panted weakly, trying to deny her as his cock literally throbbed in her hand at her words. He was so overwhelmed he couldn't think straight. That wasn't true... that wasn't the case... right? But if that was the case, why was his cock as hard as concrete?

"No?" Doreen questioned rightly. "Hon... you were staring at my body like a starving man out there..." she said with a smile, sliding her hand against his straining, clothed prick at a confident, languid pace, keeping him on the edge, shredding his defenses. "You were looking at me like I was the woman of your dreams. A hunk, a hot young married STUD... as soon as you saw my body, you realized that a woman like me is what you've always needed! You were staring at my big tits like a horny teenager. Your mouth was watering, baby. Haha! And then you kept trying to catch a glimpse of my perfect little pussy, and you didn't stop looking till you saw it! And when you realized I was wearing a thong... boy, you went crazy! I could feel your eyes on my ass. I could practically see all the dirty thoughts running across your mind. Thoughts that most married men know to avoid. But not you! God, you were doing all sorts of nasty things to me in your mind. I'm just offering to make those dirty thoughts a reality..."

"Please... stop..." he begged, his words almost a sigh. He barely had the strength to deny her. He was right at that point. "I... I've never thought about any of that stuff. Honest..." he croaked out. It was true. He'd never thought about doing anything like this before this day... ever.

"Really?" she asked with a raised eyebrow and knowing smirk. "Then how do you know it's not exactly what you need? How do you know it's not what you've always needed? How do you know that it's not my body that can give you the bliss you deserve?" she asked him softly, stroking his throbbing, meaty weapon through his thin shorts. Ugh! No! It wasn't true. It couldn't be, right? Then why was his cock throbbing? Could... could she be right?

She was in close to him, her massive naked breasts right there in front of him, swaying lightly as she massaged his bloated cock through his thin basketball shorts. Her close proximity only upped the pressure on him, and that combined with her busy hand rendered him unable to think. Unable to come up with any defenses against her aggressive approach. He was literally on the edge, ready to explode.

He was right where she wanted him.

Looking into his lust-filled, glazed over eyes, she could see nothing but crystal clear, obvious desire in them. He wasn't able to hide it. Not anymore.

Time for her to move in for the kill.

"You want to have sex with me, don't you Greg?" she asked knowingly, looking him right in the eyes. He was so blissed-over, so drunk with need, he couldn't say anything but the truth. He wanted to deny her, to keep defending himself against these absolutely untrue accusa...

"Yes!" He admitted, the words rising to his lips before he could stop them. Even he was shocked he said them. At this admission, the naked older women smiled.

"You see? Isn't honesty so much better?" she asked, grinning wide. She was putting just the right amount of pressure on his straining dick, keeping him on edge without giving him nearly enough to push him over. She looked him up and down once again. "You came marching into my backyard, parading yourself around me, all hot and sweaty and studly, looking so fucking good..." she purred, stepping in closer, her massive, heavy breasts now pressing into his chest. "I knew I was gonna fuck you the second I saw you..." she said with a wicked smile, looking into his glazed over eyes. "And with the way you were looking at me, I reckon you felt the same way..."

"Yes," he answered again. He couldn't believe actually saying this. It wasn't true... was it? No... of course not. Was it so much easier to just say yes than to try and find the strength to deny her... or was it the deep, dark hidden truth he couldn't admit till right now? "But... my wife..." he groaned out, finding some shred of reason in this insane situation.

"A good wife gets the job done..." she replied with a bit of bite in her voice, her talented fingers squeezing his cock through his thin basketball shorts. "If she can't satisfy her man so soon after getting married... of course his eyes will wander to the nearest piece of ass he can find. Luckily for you... I made my ass easy for you to see..."

Doreen continued to grope at the married man's cock through his thin shorts. She could feel his rapid heartbeat through his prominent bulge. Seeing how beholden he now was to her touch, she opted to take advantage of the situation, further breaking the married man down, hoping to turn him into putty in her hands.

"It's amazing how quickly it happens now, it really is..." she mused, her voice silky as she spoke from in close to him. "Especially with women my age. It's not just me... I have friends who've experienced it just like I have. Plus, it's in all the movies now, and with all the celebrity gossip. It seems like one minute, you young guys are getting married to some pretty young thing, without a care in the world, and the next moment, you're balls-deep in some old woman's cunt and you're happier than you've ever been. I've seen it so often... you young guys do your job and try to get married to a nice girl, and when that time comes, you suddenly realize it's not what you need to make you truly satisfied. Your eyes begin to wander. And that wandering gaze always ends up between an older woman's tits. Always..." she let those words sink in, slowly stroking Greg's loaded weapon, damn near making his eyes roll with pleasure, her confident words practically etching themselves into his mind.

"You can't stop thinking about it," she began, lessening the pressure her touch on his big cock ever so slightly, letting the contents of his balls simmer, wanting to keep this tease going for as long as possible. "You can't stop fantasizing. You boys just can't ignore that nagging thought in the back of your head that older women, with our luscious bodies, and all that experience, could probably do things in the bedroom that would blow your mind. And I assure you... we can. But it shouldn't matter. Having a cute, peppy young wife that you love with all your heart should be enough," she said mockingly. She then smiled and shook her head. "But guys like you... that's just not enough. You just can't ignore that ultimate fantasy. You should be happy with the perfect life you found with your true love, but you always want more. You want the kind of fucking you've always dreamed of. And those young things like Molly just don't have what it takes to get it the job done. A stud like you knows you deserve it, so you never stop looking. And that's why you would throw all that guaranteed lifelong happiness away for the chance to go toe-to-toe with a real woman. You'd rather get naked and test yourself against an older woman... skin-on-skin."

Greg gulped, feeling dizzy he was so overwhelmed. She continued speaking, her voice sinewy, worming into his addled mind.

"Studs like you have it hardwired to seek out the best sex you can find. You try to ignore it, but when it comes down to the moment of truth, you're willing betray your true love just to have the type of sex you deserve. You choose to ignore your wife's cute little boobies just so you can get your hands on a pair of big fat fucking mature tits like mine. You'd forsake your own wife's bony little ass just so you can do awful things to a big round juicy ass like I have. You'd forget about the woman's who's lips you kissed on your wedding day... just so you can slide your tongue into the mouth of a woman older than your mom." As she said these last words, she was in so close to him that her smooth lips brushed against his. Greg sighed.

"Here..." she said, using her free hand to grab his wrist, sliding it around her waist until his palm was against her bare ass. His hand reflexively squeezed her ass-cheek softly, and the perfect firmness of her ass against his fingers made him moan softly in pleasure. This allowed her to step in even closer to him. The older woman smiled and gently pursed her lips against his lower lip, kissing him softly. She pressed herself against him more firmly and kissed him again, this time a bit more strongly.

"Mmm..." Greg groaned, such a bundle of nerves that he could barely think. A slave to the pleasure Doreen was currently bringing him, he blindly followed it, humping against her hand more firmly as she kept groping his big, thick married cock. He kept trying to tell himself that this was wrong, that he shouldn't be doing this, but it felt so fucking good! How could it feel this good? She was an older woman, yet... she had his cock on edge in a way he couldn't believe. Did he truly want this? Had he always wanted this?

He was this young, fit and handsome man, yet he was letting himself be cornered and controlled by this older woman practically without a fight. He could use his strength advantage to easily escape her grasp, however, he was just standing here, pinned against the door, taking it. Either she was taking advantage of his quiet, unobtrusive good nature, or she had struck a nerve so deeply buried that he didn't know it existed. He'd never even thought about anything involving older women, yet... here he was, throbbing for one. Every word she said was music to his ears. Maybe it was the hustle and bustle of the move and still settling into his new life, but marriage had brought him none of the calm and peace he'd hoped for. Maybe, in some deep part inside of him, he had already come to terms with the fact that his marriage wasn't going to give him the bliss he was seeking. And he found none of that peace in his writing either, having hit the biggest bout of writer's block of his life as soon as the idea of settling down became a reality. Maybe he needed to have his life upended by something completely unexpected. Maybe he needed to shock the system. Maybe he needed to shake something loose so the juices could start flowing.