Old Ladies, Thongs, & Whiskey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sandy! FUCK!" Josh groaned, his fingers still digging into her luscious, sweat-covered titty flesh, squeezing her big tits firmly as his dick kept firing off inside her. "This is the best ever! YES!"

"YES! YES! AHHHHH! YES! Keep cumming, baby! I want all of it!" Sandy seethed in ravenous pleasure, her broiling hot sex juices gushing around his pole. She could feel his big cock swelling up inside her as streams of his married cum kept shooting into her. She kept humping into him lewdly, her big ass flexing as she squeezed her cunt around him. "Ugh! Fuck! Don't keep any for your wife! Give it all to me! YES!"

"AH! God! Fuck!" Josh cried out as he felt his balls flex and another giant wad of cum burst out from him, firing off deep into the old slut's experienced cunt. The young handsome man was in absolute ecstasy, thanks to this nasty old whore.

The two illicit lovers were in perfect rhythm at the moment, her cunt tightening around him, coaxing another wad of cum to fire out of him and burst out into her waiting hole. She had induced the biggest orgasm of his life in the younger man, sending him into an endless bliss as he just kept cumming. And he'd done the same for her, keeping her cresting along the waves of pleasure, keeping it going, keeping her in the same high he was currently in.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh!" Sandy moaned.

"UGH! GOD! FUCK!" Josh groaned.

"More! AH! MORE!" Sandy begged.

"Yes! AH! YES!" Josh cried out.

"AHHH! GOD!" Sandy screamed.

"Yes! I love this fucking cunt! YES!" Josh sighed.

"OHHH!"

"YES"

"FUCK!"

"AHHHH!"

Both were on such a high that they eventually couldn't tell whose voice was whose. But they weren't even voices anymore, they were savage animal noises. More beasts than people. And as his balls twisted up to fire off one more massive wad of cum deep inside her, and as her cunt squeezed around him one last time as she came, the young married stud and the old experienced slut screamed out in unison.

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

After this one last heroic heave of pleasure, Josh's tensed up body finally collapsed into the mattress, all strength leaving him as he melted into the bed. Moments later, Sandy's body collapsed onto him, their sweaty chests colliding again, her giant boobs ballooning outwards again. For a few moments, they stayed like this, bare chest to bare chest, each gasping for breath. Sandy's weight then shifted somewhat, causing her sweaty, panting form to slide off of his, falling to his side. Sandy now rested on the bed face down, and Josh was on his back, completely naked.

After the vigorous, savage affair, Josh expected to pass out, yet... after a few minutes of just lying there on his back, looking at the ceiling, that rest never came. He found himself tethered to consciousness despite his best efforts, and when he finally found the energy to lift his head and look down, he found out why.

His cock was still hard.

How? How was this possible? What had she done to him to give him such stamina? He'd never lasted this long, and considering he had just cum the hardest he ever had in his entire life, it was even more baffling. Now sure, he wasn't at full hardness, but the fact that he was at about 80% after what he'd just endured was... incredible.

But seriously, how was this happening? Perhaps it was... okay, she'd really turned up the pressure on him all night, driving him to get harder than he'd ever been before. Spurring him to fuck better than he'd ever had before. Maybe... maybe she'd gotten his system running more rapidly than it ever had. The old slut had turned up the temperature so severely that she'd had the cum in his balls boiling all night, causing him to produce more and more of it, swelling up his already large balls to the point of bursting. And judging by the massive wad he'd fired off into her, he'd seemingly drained those overfilled tanks. Yet... maybe she'd gotten his cum flowing so much that he was producing it nearly just as fast as he'd drained it. And somehow, the ferocity of their fucking hadn't been enough to break him. Not enough of a shock to his system to stop the sperm from filling his balls. Despite his best efforts, he would need something more to give his burning muscles the rest they needed.

His mind was lost in its thoughts for minutes, and he was only shaken from this state by the movement of Sandy beside him. Stirring to life, she pushed herself up and spun around so she was sitting up on the bed. Still covered with sweat, she turned to the handsome young man next to her, still awake just like her. Her eyes drifted down to the thick, beefy cock resting against his belly, locked and loaded and ready for action. A wicked smile crossed her lips.

"Wow, babe..." she said, her voice a bit hoarse from all the screaming and moaning minutes prior. "I knew you were something special, but this..." she said, reaching to down to wrap her fingers around the base of his thick weapon. "I didn't know you were THIS nasty! Taking all of that and being up for more... fuck..." She admired his beefy prick as she pointed it upwards, her touch springing that extra bit of life back to it, bringing back to full hardness in moments. "I think I struck gold with you, honey. So..." she began, now resting on her side as she slid in close to him, her massive heavy boobs jiggling around as she did so. Her lips now closer to his ear as her twinkling eyes looked into his addled ones, she continued. "Are you ready for round two?"

His throbbing dick pumping lust into his veins, he answered quickly, giving the old slut a small nod. At this, she smiled again.

"Good," she began, releasing her hold on the younger man and rearranging herself, moving forwards down the bed as she got onto all fours, her ass pointed at him as her massive tits swayed beneath her. She looked back at him and spoke up. "Cause I wanna give you something that I fucking know your skinny little wife would never do for you... especially with you having a cock that big." Josh was still a bit groggy, so she quickly made her intentions clear. With a raised eyebrow, she reached back with one hand and grabbed her ass-cheek, pulling it to the side, revealing her bare asshole to him for the first time in person. He'd seen it before in the pictures she'd sent him, but seeing it for real was another story. The tight, clean, pink hole completely consumed his vision, the whirling lines around it meeting at one singular point of unbearable tightness at the center. Nestled between her big, round ass-cheeks, deep in the valley of her ass-crack, it almost induced the same sensation you feel when standing at the edge of tall structure. The call of the void. A suicidal urge to dive over the edge. An inescapable pull towards the depths, grabbing hold of him and urging him towards it no matter how much he may try and fight it. It had grabbed hold of him back at the bar in the instant he'd first seen her asshole in the picture on his phone, and it hadn't let go.

It was always gonna end this way.

Josh sat up, his eyes never leaving the older woman's ass, his hard cock swaying in the air as it rose from his lap. He knew what she wanted, something he'd never once considered doing. Yet, he kept moving towards her. She smirked as she saw him so entranced. To have a body so hot and a mind so wicked at her age that she could hypnotize such young hunky pieces of fuck-meat... fate had been kind to her. And it was about to be even kinder.

Josh sidled up behind Sandy, his hands reaching forward to palm each of her full, weighty ass-cheeks. As soon as he grabbed her ass, she released her hold on her rear-end, reaching forward to support herself again on two straight arms. Josh firmly pulled the cheeks apart, exposing her tight pink asshole again, nestled deep in the pale valley of her ass-crack between two sunbaked cheeks. So deep between the large cheeks... so deep you just want to dive in.

The call of the void.

But this call wouldn't be a suicidal urge to jump off a tall building to his doom. No... the only thing that might be doomed was his marriage...

Even Josh was shocked how little he hesitated. Before he could think twice, he dove forwards, jamming his face into the older woman's ass-crack, nestling his jaw between the cheeks. Pressing his mouth against her tight pink asshole.

"Oh my God!" Sandy moaned in shock as she felt the married man's lips pressing against her asshole. Even she didn't expect him to move so fast, expecting more of his classic hemming and hawing. But not anymore. No... he was coming along nicely. Reaching back, she dug her nails into his scalp, holding him in place. "Lick my fucking asshole, Josh..." the old slut sighed. And he was quick to oblige, opening his mouth and letting his tongue slide against her tight clutching asshole. "Oh my God! You're so good!" she squealed in ecstatic pleasure as she got rimmed by the handsome younger man.

If Josh was shocked by his lack of hesitation, he was even more shocked by how much he enjoyed this indecent act. As Sandy had surmised, Deb was not one for ass-play. In fact, whenever the topic came up, she sounded offended at the idea. Not that Josh ever pushed for it, or even had some great urge for it. He knew that with most girls, expecting anal to be on the table would be the exception, not the rule. But now that he was with a woman who was so eagerly offering it to him, he was starting to see what he was missing out on. The sheer indecency of putting his mouth against a woman's asshole was almost enough for him. Having his pursed lips against it, or his tentative yet eager tongue sliding across it... even just the thought of what he was doing turned him on like crazy. The flavor of her asshole was shockingly good against the tongue, coaxing him to be a little less tentative. Feeling the large, warm cheeks of the older woman's big round ass smothering him as he pushed his mouth in against her and more and more eagerly tongued the tight clenched hole was an incredible feeling. He kept at it, circling his tongue around the tight hole, the flat of his tongue spreading his saliva against it.

"Fuck!" Sandy called out, her nails still digging into his scalp as she held him against her ass. "Get in there, babe! Don't be afraid to get right up in there! Yes!" she screamed out as his tongue began really stabbing at the tight hole. "Haha! Yes! I knew you would do it! Haha! Fuck! Because you're a good lover! Yes! You're a man who's built to please women! UGH! Fuck! Married to a GIRL who's not WOMAN enough to use you to your full potential! OH! But I'm more than enough woman for you babe! Enough to last a lifetime! And I plan on fucking using you! Haha! Yes! Get in there, Josh! Keep rimming that fucking ass! Yes!"

Josh was getting more and more into this indecent act, his open mouth kissing, licking, rimming, and even sucking on the older woman's tight asshole. And she was clearly enjoying it as well, as the hole began to give to his stabbing tongue, allowing for some penetration.

"Fuck! Haha! Yes!" Sandy screamed out, pushing her ass against his face roughly as she held him against her firmly. Looking back and seeing his handsome face lodged between her ass-cheeks as her ate her butthole, she couldn't help but remark again on how far they'd come together. "You were so sure we wouldn't end up here, weren't you? Fuck! You were acting like you were such a good husband, haha! That you loved your wife so much! Yes! Now... ugh... now you're eating my fucking ass! Haha! Fuck! Oh fuck! Get that tongue in there, baby! Yes! Fuck! Just like that! You are SO good at this! Oh! I bet you've been dreaming of doing this! UGH! FUCK! I bet you were thinking about doing this to me within minutes of meeting me! AH! Yes!"

"Mmm..." Josh groaned against her ass as his tongue worshipped her asshole, covering it with his spit. Her words made his mind flash back to the moment she sent him a picture of her asshole back at the bar, and the sudden intrusive thoughts it had inspired. Not wanting her to know how right she was, he attacked her asshole with greater fervor, his tongue stabbing at the hole. As it again gave to his tongue, allowing the tip of it to break through the clenched hole, a rush of excitement coursed through him at the wickedness of the act he was doing, worshipping this old slut's asshole. Fuck... his cock was as hard as steel again.

"Fuck... it feels like you really love my fucking asshole... ah!" Sandy sighed, wiggling her ass in pleasure as the young married man rimmed her ass. "Oh! If you had to choose between kissing your wife or... oh fuck... or sucking my ass... ah... you'd choose to rim my ass every time! Haha! AH! Fuck!" the old slut screamed out in pleasure as he stabbed his tongue into her hole again. Feeling her ass now properly lubed up with his spit, and teased enough from his eager tonguing, it was time for the next stage of action. Looking back at him, she gave her next command. "Ah! Fuck! I'm ready... oh... I'm ready, baby! Shove that big fat dick up my ass and fuck me till I fucking scream! I want to cum hard with your big married cock up my ass! Do it!" She released her hold on his scalp, allowing him to pull his face from her ass, spit connecting his mouth and her asshole. As his eyes met hers, she could see the naked lust painted across his face. Smiling, she turned away from him, knowing she'd be getting her wish soon.

Josh had never done this before, fucking a girl up the ass, but that wasn't gonna slow him down. Moving in behind the bent over Sandy, grabbing his stiff cock and pointing it upwards so he could get in close. His thick weapon was still covered with the old slut's copious sex-juices, and it was hard as a fucking brick, so he was ready for what came next. Sidling up right behind her, he released his hold on his shaft, allowing it to rest along her ass-crack. But even his impressive length couldn't travel the full breadth of the crevasse between Sandy's ass cheeks, but then again, it didn't need to, because that wasn't the path it was going on. No, Josh was going in deep, balls-deep, and he had more than enough length for that perilous journey. Finding some satisfaction in the sight of his lengthy prick stuffed between the old slut's firm, round cheeks, he reached down, grabbed the root of his big dick, and slapped it against her ass-crack a few times. Then, angling his waist back, he pointed his cock out, pointing his stiff weapon directly at her waiting, spit-covered asshole. Bringing his hips forward, the spongy head of his cock sliding between the full, fleshy cheeks, diving deep into her ass-crack until it pressed against her eager asshole. Feeling him pressed against her, she looked back at him, eyes glassy with lust.

"Fuck my fucking ass, baby..." Sandy sighed, her voice heavy with lust. "Fuck me!"

His cock lodged in place between her full cheeks, Josh grabbed both of her hips, readying himself. Then, he paused, taking a moment to appraise the situation. For the whole night, it had felt like Sandy was driving the action, pushing things forward as Josh tried to keep up, eventually following along when he had no other choice. But now, for the first time, he'd been given the wheel. He was allowed to control the pace. Looking forwards, he could see the old slut bent over in front of him on all fours, facing forwards, tits hanging down, ass pointed right at him, the cheeks spread with the head his cock jammed between, waiting for him to act.

He COULD just say no. He COULD just walk away after everything they'd already done together. He COULD put up one last stand for his wife and his marriage and the love they shared together. He COULD reject this old skank right before committing one of the most sinful acts of betrayals possible. If he was truly in control, he COULD do whatever he wanted.

But he wasn't really in control, and Sandy knew that.

She wouldn't have left it up to him if she had any doubt how this would end. If there was any way this would end without having his big fat married cock buried up her ass, she wouldn't have given him any choice in the matter. If that was the case, she would have just tossed him back on to the bed and planted her ass straight down on his thick, meaty post and ridden him till he couldn't think straight. But it was so much more delicious to make him make the 'choice' himself. She had certainly staked her claim on the married man's prick already. Even if she didn't have a hold of him literally, she figuratively had a firm grip around the married man's balls. When it came down to it, he would follow the pleasure. They always did. With how much pleasure her tight cunt brought him, with how hard it made him cum, he had to be imagining how hard her even tighter ass would make him cum. He had to be thinking about how such an incomparable pleasure was right in front of him, a pleasure he could never experience if he went back to his prude of a wife. There was no choice. There never was with men like him. That being said, even though she had no doubt, when she felt his grip tighten on her hips as he pushed his cock against her asshole, a wild grin spread across her lips.

"Oh my God!" she sighed, barely containing her excitement. Her ass resisted against its thick invader, such a tight hole it was. But as Josh turned up the pressure, pushing at it even harder, it finally yielded, the clenching hole spreading around the tip of his cock, swallowing up the head of his colossal weapon in an instant.

"AH! FUCK!" Josh called out in shocked pleasure. He had never done this before, and feeling it now, feeling his cock inside of a woman's ass... it was incredible. He knew her ass was gonna be tight, but he didn't know it'd be this tight! It was squeezing him so goddamn hard! Fuck! Tighter than a clenched fist, it gripped him. He had to pause to take this in.

"Ugh! Goddamn!" Sandy seethed, her body shaking in pleasure. Taking a deep breath, Josh grabbed her hips firmly, reared back and slowly pushed further into her, sliding a few more inches into her ass. "OH! UGH! FUCK! You're so fucking big! AH!" Sandy screamed as her ass yielded to even more of married cock. He had never felt larger to her than he did right at this moment, with his dick making its way into her ass. Her asshole was stretched to the max around his thick meat, and she was feeling it.

"Ah..." Josh sighed, slowing down to let her adjust to his size, thinking she might be in discomfort. This... was the wrong idea.

"Ugh! Don't you DARE stop! More! MORE!" Sandy screamed out. She looked back to face him, and he realized how mistaken he was. Her face was painted with lust, and her eyes looked almost glazed over with heat. "I want every inch of your big cock up my ass! Every fucking inch, you hear me! I'm a fucking slut! Don't show me any fucking mercy! I want that big dick up my ass, baby! I want it! Don't stop till that massive cock makes me scream! Don't stop till I can't fucking think straight! If you get the job done, I'll let you do whatever you fucking want to me! Oh! Any nasty fantasy you've ever dreamed of you can do to my hot body! So don't fucking stop! Be a man and give me every fucking inch of that big fat cock up my fucking ass! I want you to give it to me... HARD!"

Josh now saw his mistake. He'd been treating her hole for what he thought it was... an asshole. But it wasn't merely an asshole. It was an experienced sex-hole. A hole with plenty of experience at taking dick, and with how big of a slut she'd proven herself to be, he had no doubt she'd taken plenty of cock up her ass. Why should he show a whore like her mercy? Why should he treat such a slutty hole so kindly? If she was gonna question his manhood, he would show her how much of a man he was. He would fuck her ass even harder than he fucked her pussy. He would make this old bitch moan. Taking a breath, grabbing at her hips even more firmly, and letting his face twist up in a lustful scowl, he roughly drove another few inches of cock into her waiting ass.

1...1112131415...18