Old Ladies, Thongs, & Whiskey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do ya want?" the bartender asked icily. Stirred from his thoughts, he looked up at the bartender, caught off guard. Suddenly realizing he hadn't even thought about what he was gonna get, he stumbled for a moment. He'd come here craving a beer, but now, he found himself craving something else.

"Whiskey," Josh said, his decision made.

Whiskey. For sure.

***********

A few hours later, in the evening darkness, in a home across town from the pub, two naked bodies writhed in a great big bed, lost in the heat of passion. Lips were locked, a big cock was buried in an extremely tight pussy, and big strong hands were squeezing massive round tits. And that's all that mattered. And to them, nothing else mattered. Intense, revved-up passion was being unleashed as these two started to really go at it. Skin sliding against skin, sweat mixing with sweat, the two forbidden lovers were almost moving as one.

And on the floor, a cell phone, completely forgotten to both of the writhing bodies, began to vibrate. Not loud enough to be heard over the passionate fucking going on in the bed. And on the face of the cell phone, it's glowing surface the only beacon of light in the darkness, a name appeared.

Deb.

Her first attempt at contact with her estranged husband after weeks of silence, a single tentative text. Reaching out in an attempt at the ultimate act of forgiveness despite being subjugated to a truly unforgiveable betrayal. What an amazing, forgiving woman she was. It was the moment Josh had been waiting weeks for.

"Can we talk? I... I miss you."

This was it. The glowing words on the screen were exactly the ones he'd hoped to see, a flame of hope that could end his turmoil and rescue him from a wicked destiny that a handsome young man like him should never have to endure. A fate that some attractive married men like him fall into, but few escape. This was his opportunity. His lifeline. Forgiveness. Hope. A bright future ahead with the woman he'd married. In his darkest moment, the light was here to save him.

All he had to do was look for it.

Yet, despite this ray of hope, it's promised salvation went ignored. The small blinking LED could not pervade the darkness, and the vibration announcing its arrival did not catch it's intended target's attention.

The only sounds filling the room were those coming from the intense sex coming from the bed. Lips smacking. Bodies slapping against each other. A thick, beefy cock driving into a wet, eager cunt. Low throaty moans of deep satisfaction. Voices heavy with pleasure as they couldn't contain their lust for each other.

"Fuck, I love your tits! They're so fucking big..." These words filled the room in a heavy masculine growl as his large hands slapped against a pair of even larger boobs, clearly more focused on the heavy round breasts in front of him than the blinking phone behind him.

"Suck on them, baby! I want to feel your mouth on them again... yes! YES! You suck my tits so well! Ahhh..." A smoky female voice sighed in satisfied pleasure as the married man's mouth focused on her massive tits.

The younger man was so lost in the older woman's body that he didn't steal a glance back. He didn't even let himself consider that his respite was right there, a blinking beacon of hope on the floor mere feet from him. Five... ten... fifteen minutes passed, and not for one moment did the married man let himself think about his wife. Not for one moment did he consider that she might have finally reached out. After weeks of turmoil, he was finally letting loose, taking all out all his tension on the slut in bed with him. As the minutes passed, and that rescue beacon remained unanswered, all he was thinking about was the amazing sex he was having with this older woman. And he was making sure to get his money's worth, the sex having progressed to full-on, loud, nasty fucking, the illicit lovers really going at it at this point.

But despite not hearing back from Josh, Deb was not to be deterred. Wanting to fight for her marriage, and hoping to get her husband's attention after fifteen minutes of no response, she decided to just call him. Perhaps he was away from his phone. Perhaps he was wallowing in misery. Perhaps he was too ashamed to talk to his wife. She wanted to let him know she was serious about this. That she wanted to talk things out and save their marriage. She knew he felt bad about what had happened, and if he was drowning in regret and self-pity, she wanted to be the one to reach into the darkness and pull her husband back to the surface.

In the darkness of that bedroom on the edge of the city, the screen of the phone lit up again as it began to vibrate on the floor in a repeated rhythm, one far noticeable than the quick vibration caused by her earlier text. If the two illicit lovers were still going at it at the pace they'd been going before, it would have no doubt hit her husband's ears. But now, the bedroom was filled with noise. The sounds of two bodies colliding. The younger man's grunts of pleasure. The older woman's whorish moans. The sound of his big swollen balls slapping against her ass. Compared to those things, the measly sounds coming from the phone were a whisper in a thunderstorm.

If only he knew that he was running out of time. If only he knew he could have it all back and resume a somewhat normal life with his wife. It was right there. He just had to answer that phone. If only he let himself listen. If only he could have held himself back from his lustful needs just a bit longer. If only his wife had called just a little bit earlier. His salvation, everything he'd spent the last few weeks asking for, it was his for the taking. He just had to seek it out.

It was the moment of truth. His last chance. Each vibration a phone another tick in the countdown towards the end of his old life. If the love he shared for his wife was strong enough, this lone beacon in the darkness would reach his ears. That's what the magic of love was all about. He would hear this call for rescue in the storm. Of course he would. No matter how fucking amazingly tight this old slut's pussy was, the power of the love he shared with his wife would render it irrelevant. Not matter how big and round and soft and perfect her tits were, the connection he'd forged with his wife would prove to matter so much more. And he would prove it in this instant. Unless a tight cunt, a massive pair of tits, a big round ass, and nasty sex meant more to him than the love he shared with his wife, then he would leap out of that bed, grab his phone, and answer his wife's desperate call at the last moment. That's the strength of love. It was gonna happen.

But... it didn't.

He didn't slow down in the slightest. Him and the old woman just kept going at it like animals. The phone kept vibrating on the floor, and if anything, the nasty fucking on the bed only got more feverish and intense. If the bond of love between him and his wife did ping somewhere inside him, it's call was drowned out, lost in the waves of pleasure. When it mattered the most, that love, that bond... it meant nothing compared to what this older woman could offer him.

The moment of truth passed, and the phone went unanswered, going silent and motionless in the darkness.

And the bodies on the bed were anything but silent and motionless.

To expect a single act of forgiveness like this would be too much to ask for, but such a thing was fleeting. Even by morning, Deb having her olive branch be ignored would almost make the wife feel worse than if she'd held firm and kept ignoring him. Somehow, this made her feel even more humiliated than she had before. Clearly, he'd made his choice. This was the husband's last chance, and he didn't even know it.

And with that, she decided to never attempt to reach out to him again. If he couldn't even bother to pick up his phone, what hope did their marriage truly have? But perhaps there was one last chance. Maybe in the light of morning, seeing that his wife had called, he'd reach out in a panic in an attempt to salvage things.

But he'd never get the opportunity.

Having not changed his passcode since that fateful night weeks prior, any evidence of his wife reaching out to him was deleted off his phone that next morning, the old woman's thin, bony, aged fingers working deftly, severing any chance of reconciliation without a second thought before he awoke. Just like that, the young man's fate was sealed.

But frankly, it was probably too late for him anyway. There was no way he'd ever be able to fully go back to his wife after that first night. And after their second night together... it was clear which woman he truly preferred. Which woman he truly wanted to spend his future with. After the intense fucking they took part in the night before, if he'd woken up and saw his wife had called, he'd probably wouldn't even care. After doing the things they'd done, he'd never care about his little wife again. The old woman probably didn't even need to bother covering up the evidence.

But still... best not leave it up to chance.

Now, there was nothing holding them back. The old slut had fully taken the young wife's place as the handsome stud's mate, and she was gonna get her money's worth. Damn, would she ever. It wouldn't be long before he was fully addicted to her hot body, unable to live without her.

Josh had spent weeks in turmoil thinking about his wife. When Sandy was done with him, he'd never think about his wife again.

***********