Old Lady Massage

Story Info
He goes all the way with old ladies who want a massage.
958 words
3.86
41.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

Having taken early retirement aged 50 from the NHS Harvey was determined to use his therapeutic masseuse expertise to get more sex. When he was working he was often tempted to take things to the 'next level' with some of his old female patients who had made it evident to him that they wanted a more personal service so he decided to put it to good use.

After the good result with his first patient Gwen and surprisingly her husband Arthur, he again turned to his trusty black book and selected Pauline a lovely chubby lady who was a well-preserved 70 plus. After calling her to say he was now in private practice Pauline immediately set an appointment and added 'Harvey, you won't mind if my hubby is present, he enjoys seeing me active so to speak and if you don't mind, is happy to help you unload on me."

He did not mind at all, as long as he got to fuck her old cunt with his well-preserved but still active dick. He was quite vain about it as although it was an average 6 inches it was exceptionally thick -- at least double the thickness of other dicks he had seen. And another anomaly was that he could still shoot lots of spunk -- not just dribbles but creamy ropes of the stuff. All of which he enjoyed shooting into old hairy cunnies.

His only problem as such was the fact that it took quite a lot of stimulation (physical or visual) to get his thick dick hard. On the plus side, he could maintain what he called a half-hard for a very long time and it produced a lot of pre-cum.

Presenting himself at the agreed hour he was welcomed in by Pauline who was wearing a provocative see-through blouse and a short skirt (for a woman of her hefty size) which showed her suspenders.

"Oh Harvey, it's so good to see you again. Come through and meet Charlie, my hubby." He was an old guy and as I shook hands he said "I appreciated you helping my missus out Harvey, she needs a good stiff massage -- you know what I mean? Maybe we would be more comfortable in the bedroom."

Now knowing what to expect, Harvey excused himself to the toilet where he took off his underpants to give his todger room to grow. Entering the bedroom Pauline was naked face down on the bed. She had a lovely wrinkled fat arse and thick veiny cellulite dimpled legs. Charlie the hubby was lounging naked in an easy chair idly flipping his very large half-hard dick.

"Hey Harvey, if we are all going to have a good time, why don't you get naked too? Let's see what you've got?" Harvey took off his clothes and got started. With his hands well lubricated, he immediately started on Gwen's bum cheeks,

"Oh, that is lovely Harvey."

Working towards her hairy shit hole he stuck two fingers in and she lifted her arse "give me more Harvey you must be hard by now."

But he wasn't hard enough to fuck her shitter. Try as he might it would not get any harder. He was worried that he would miss out and said to Gwen, "I'm sorry Gwen, but I can't get hard enough."

Sitting up, Gwen was very understanding, as she was looking forward to being serviced by Harvey. "These things happen, Charlie had that problem once, didn't you babes? But when we started playing with another couple a year ago, he got very horny seeing a guy's erect cock for the first time and could not resist exploring. Show him, Charlie."

"Don't worry Harvey, let me help you." With that, Charlie got hold of his cock and gradually started to wank him. Well, it went as hard as rock straight away. And seeing Charlie's thick rod oozing pre cum he could not resist holding and rubbing it and of course, Charlie's thick dick went rock hard immediately.

Now, this was a surprise for Harvey. He was not gay but he was very turned on by Charlie wanking and reciprocating by wanking Charlie. They were really into it moving close together their thick cocks touching each other

By now Gwen was pissed off but she knew from past adventures that Charlie would stay hard and would ensure Harvey did as well.

"Well, come on boys I don't want you to waste all the lovely thick cum juice on the floor give me those lovely big dicks." Moving between them she got hold of both dicks and placing one on top of the other gently played with them which was easy as both guys were producing loads of slippery pre cum. "There this is nice; now why don't you play with my bits."

Harvey's hand went straight for her fat cunt and started fingering her sopping wet hairy twat. Whilst Charlie pushed two fingers up her enlarged shit hole. Both were then quickly sucking on her big floppy tits. After a couple of minutes of mutual wanking Gwen felt they could not last out without cumming for very long. And she wanted to be fucked by both of them at the same time.

"Time for us to fuck, boys."

Charlie knew what to do. Laying on the bed, Gwen impaled herself on his thick cock and pushing her fat arse in the air said, "come on Harvey fuck my shit hole it's lovely and wet." Harvey was in clover. He had never seen his 6-inch-thick cock so hard as it slipped easily up her hole. Boy was she tight. He could feel Charlie's dick in her cunt and together they fucked like mad cumming all at once.