Old Leather and Wildflowers

Story Info
A journey back to me.
7.6k words
4.67
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't supposed to be like this.

The sun was settling into the warm blue waters.

A warm breeze played with wisps of my blonde hair that had slipped out of my ponytail.

I sat and watched the parade of waves roll up onto the beach, pound themselves into the hard packed sand, and then roll back into themselves as still another wave moved onto the shore.

Maybe I was still in shock; all I knew was that I was numb. From my head to the tips of my bare toes, I couldn't have imagined this; it wasn't supposed to be like this.

All of the years of hard work, the sacrifice, poof, gone in the swing of a judge's gavel.

Glancing left and then right, I knew that before looking the beach was empty. Miles of white sand and surprisingly not a soul in sight. The sun had made the sand almost hot to the touch. My skin was finally losing the paleness from the past six months.

I felt like a zombie, everything I thought I believed in and thought I could count on was gone. At forty-seven, I was starting from zero; my self-confidence had never been lower than it was at this moment.

For the first time in my life, I questioned whether I wanted to even try to rebuild my life.

The cry of a seagull broke the spell of my self-pity. I realized just how hot, and sweaty I had become. I wasn't sure how long I had been sitting here, but for the first time since arriving, I felt like swimming, I needed to rinse my soul of the last six months.

Since arriving two days ago, I hadn't felt like doing anything, even to do my normal yoga routine had been a struggle. I had slept, ate, and just sat and watched the waves.

The urge to swim was the first strong desire I had felt since arriving. I thought about getting my swimsuit on and decided my desire for swimming overcame any sense of modesty. I crossed my hands over and pulled the tee shirt up and over my head. The warm breeze caressed and tickled my bare skin. For the first time in months, a flickering of energy crackled through my body as I continued to undress on the beach.

I had not seen another person or anything else other than birds and a few scurrying crabs the entire time I had been here. In fact, other than my little borrowed cottage, the only other sign of civilization I had encountered was a slight scent of old leather that I noticed occasionally.

Soft white clouds were the only witness to the removal of my bra. I exhaled as I always did when freeing my breasts, the feeling of exposure was causing my nipples to engorge automatically. The flickering I felt started to smolder. Again, without a conscious thought my thumbs and index fingers gently caressed and rubbed my nipples and the soft but still perky skin that made up my 34B's.

Closing my eyes for several minutes, I felt the power of the breakers and the surf piling up onto the beach. It had been so long since I had enjoyed these kind of feelings.

I stood and watched the waves as I fumbled with the button on my shorts. Shaking a little sand from my body as I stood, the button came undone and hooking my thumbs into the waistband, I pulled and pushed the material over the flare of my hips.

Toned from years of jogging and yoga, my body was younger than I felt. Pale from the months spent in court, the whiteness of my curves stood out in stark contrast to the blues and golds of the ocean and the setting sun.

Within moments, my plain white panties were gone, left in the trail of clothes on the sand. I was drawn, hypnotized by the relentless waves.

It was several moments before I noticed the scent. It was like comfortable old leather, a warm and inviting scent that didn't seem to have any source. It was a quiet reassuring presence, not scary, just soothing. Moving slowly and now re-experiencing that delicious feeling of being nude and fully exposed in such a setting, the sound of the waves only grew louder, and I seemed to lose track of the scent.

The warm water covered my small feet; the warmth eddied and massaged my toes and then my ankles. Rising slowly up my calves and then to my thighs, I inhaled softly as the warm water rose up to my crotch and flooded my pussy, the warmth of the water matching the surprising and unexpected warmth of my sex.

Waist deep in the water I dove cleanly just as the next wave rolled towards me. Remembering those swimming lessons from so long ago, my body flexed and moved effortlessly through the water. Engulfed, I dove deeper; I felt the water's movement over my flat stomach, around my abs, hugging the curves of my breasts, arching my back I stroked hard for distance before rising to the surface.

Twisting as I approached the surface, I timed my surfacing between waves. Now a distance from the shore, the waves were smaller and I allowed myself to float. Relaxing, I lay on the surface, my naked body floating on the silvery water. I floated as the stars appeared in the sky and allowed the warmth of the water to find every single part of me.

After an eternity, I stroked towards the shore, the tiredness, the long stress of the unsuccessful court process, the reading of the decision against me; all now seemed to run off me like the the water that streamed from my body as I started to wade onto the shore.

The sun had now sunk into the ocean but a full moon was rising in the opposite direction and the sky was a blackish orange as the stars began to poke through the growing darkness. I walked up the beach, leaving my clothes where they lay, the sand still warm beneath my small feet.

I stood, alone on the empty beach, a warm breeze caressing and drying my naked body. It had been months since I had felt the urge to explore my sexuality, now nude and relaxed, I could feel those desires returning. Looking up and down the darkening beach, a thought came to me and I decided to follow it.

I looked up at the stars and then lay down on the warm sand. The breeze felt like a thousand excited fingers on my cool skin. I lay back and let my fingertips trace small meandering circles on my body. My unpainted fingernails and soft touch explored my curves and sensitive skin. At first, I ignored my naughty bits, making smaller circles and big circles, my touching sent cold shivers through my body and butterflies into my stomach.

Down my chest and along my stomach, then back up the rise of my breasts. My fingers rose and fell as they followed my contours. In my mind, I imagined my fingers belonged to another person. I could feel the amazing sensation of lips on my nipples, sucking and lightly biting the now eraser sized nubs. My breathing was becoming deeper as I let myself get lost in a dream world while I lay spread eagle on the cooling sand.

I paused for a moment, in the moonlight, I detected the now familiar scent of leather and I felt like perhaps someone was there. It was much more pronounced now and just as comforting. I waited, holding my breath but nothing or no one was there.

Adventurous fingers pulled me back into the moment as they moved south, back across the flatness of my tummy, across my thighs. The fingers teased and lingered just inches from my center. I imagined the feelings of a warm tongue following the same route. Gently probing my sex, moving steadily but enjoying every fold, learning every little secret of my nakedness.

Images of long ago lovers, the feelings each had evoked made me squirm and writhe in the soft sand. My soft whimpers and moans were barely noticeable at first, but gradually, I heard them and almost did not recognize them as having come from me. The sound of the surf mirrored the feelings deep inside me. The crashing of the waves matched the building pleasure that I was feeling.

The fingers of one hand rose directly to my nipples and I knew my breasts would feel raw and sensitive from the pinching and pulling, but the feeling was too wonderful and I allowed them to play. While one set of fingers was getting busy there, with my other hand one and two fingers at a time continued to penetrate me. Moving in and out of me, they rose to find my little clitty. My body now had a mind of its own moving in rhythm to the waves; the sounds that came out of me were animalistic and wild. My back arched as I almost climaxed, only to rise up on an even bigger one and crash, free falling as an orgasm gripped my body.

It had been far too long, since I had last done anything like this. Under the the silence of a full moon and echoing thunder of the waves onshore, my body shook and twisted with the intensity of my pleasure. When it finished, my mouth was dry and my heart raced as my breathing struggled to return to normal. I looked up at the stars, the darkness illuminated by the moon and shadows fell across the dunes.

I lay there and closed my eyes only for what I thought were a few moments.

When I reopened them, I was confused. I had expected to awake on the beach, but instead I was in my bed and the sound of the surf washed in through the open windows of the cottage. I could detect that same scent of worn leather hanging in the wind but only for a moment. I lifted the comforter that covered me and I was still naked. My mind fixated on that there was no sand in the bed or anywhere on my body.

"Was that a dream?"

"It had seemed so real," I thought aloud. This was not the first time in the past few days this had happened. I had seemingly forgotten things that I had obviously done, until now I just attributed to the release of stress, but now I wondered. I glanced at the table in the small one room cottage at noticed several wild flowers in a vase that I did not remember picking.

Getting up, I wrapped myself in the ancient comforter and walked to the window. I could see the beach; the breakers piled high onto the sand. On one of the dunes, I noticed something; I rubbed my eyes and looked again. My shorts, top, bra and panties lay strewn on the sand where I had remembered, it couldn't have been a dream, I thought.

The scent of the flowers mixed with a faint lingering leather and I spun around, but the room was empty. Instead of feeling scared, the small cottage radiated a sense of calmness and belonging that felt so incredible it was almost tangible. I thought about getting dressed but the feeling of being naked and unconstrained was just too liberating to give up so soon. I leaned over the table and inhaled the sweetness of the flowers. The scent of leather was stronger now, but when I looked inside and out, I found or saw nothing to explain the source of the scent.

This was my third day at this lonely but wonderful little cottage. The past few days were just a blur, but one thing was consistent, I had not seen another soul. As I prepared some breakfast, my mind thought back to the night I had arrived.

The drive from the city had taken far longer than I had been led to believe. Turning off the main highway and then getting lost on a maze of secondary roads. By the time I had found this place, I was almost ready to give up. A beautiful day had given way to a stormy evening and with miles to go my GPS and phone both died. I had followed the directions given to me to what I had been promised was a quaint small cottage on the beach.

"Just the thing for you, you need a rest," were the words my lawyer had said. "The cottage has been in my family for generations, I haven't been there for years, but I'll make sure nobody minds that you use it, it is the least I can do for you," he had said.

I left the next day, there was nothing holding me to the city anymore more.

I thought back to the drive. It was only by chance that I had even found this place. Without my GPS, the number of hidden secondary roads was so confusing that my sense of hopelessness had almost overwhelmed me. I had come to a fork in the road on the dirt road that wasn't in my instructions and I started to cry because I was so lost, figuratively and literally. I was about to go left when a flash of lightening illuminated a small cottage. I turned my jeep and took a chance.

As I approached, I noticed how well the small building was nestled into the dunes. I was surprised I had even seen it. I hadn't seen any other buildings for miles and I hoped it was the right place.

I tried the door with the key I had been given and it opened, the cottage was very small, one room with a old cannonball style bed in the corner, a small sofa with hand hewn tables, a small dinette, galley kitchen with ancient appliances, and a neat little bathroom. It couldn't have been more than 500 square feet, but it was perfect, almost exactly what I had imagined.

I remembered that I opened a window and the sound of the surf filled the room, I could detect a scent I could not place. Vaguely a mixture of leather and motor oil was as good a description as I could muster. A masculine scent in a small snug building that felt warm and inviting.

Drawn back to the present, I realized that it was almost lunchtime; I had slept more than I usually slept in two days.

I could detect that aroma again as I moved around the small cottage. The scent lingered while I made something to eat. I ate, tidied up, and thought about what I should do today, but I couldn't seem to concentrate.

I thought I should have a shower, but there wasn't one in the cottage, I thought about going swimming, but I decided I wanted a bath. It was then I remembered an old wooden tub leaning against the cottage. It wasn't very large, but at 5.1 and 100 lbs neither was I.

I rolled it into the kitchen, struggling with the weight of it; I managed to position it in the middle of the stone floor. It took a little while to heat enough water to fill it up, but I eventually put enough water into it that it would work.

Still completely naked, I climbed into the hot water, my muscles soaking in the heat of the water, my skin reddening temporarily from the heat. I slowly knelt down into the water, my body adjusting to the feel of the water as it rose up and swirled around me.

It took several minutes before I settled down into the smooth sided half barrel. I bet myself that I was not the first person to have done this. There was something very sensual about having a bath in a barrel. Luxuriating in the water, I leaned back, rested my head, and closed my eyes.

The sound of the surf rang in my ears, the sounds of gulls filled my ears, and the scent of old leather became stronger. I must be dreaming, I thought to myself.

The aroma became stronger still and then I realized he was there. I should have been startled, but I wasn't, he was the source of that wonderful cologne. Tall, dark, with half-hidden features, he radiated a sense of controlled power, a calmness that seemed to speak inside my head, because I never remembered him saying anything.

Somehow, the next thing I knew we were standing on the beach, the sun was shining, the ocean was a deep blue and the sky seemed to melt into it.

I couldn't guess how tall he was, what he was wearing, or how old he was. I knew his eyes were a deep green colour that almost glowed in intensity. His full lips tasted exotic and his tongue felt wonderful as he explored my lips and deep into my mouth.

His powerful arms held me tight and the restraint only added to the moment. His calloused hands moved everywhere on my body, my nerve endings felt like they were alive. My hands moved up his chest, over several scars that felt painful as my fingers explored him. The passion of his kissing and his touch never wavered.

There was a hunger in his kissing that bordered on ferocity; it was like he hadn't held a woman in a very long time and his appetite was barely restrained. In the background, the surf continued to pound the shoreline.

His lips and tongue moved to my neck, I felt his teeth occasionally lightly biting and nuzzling my neck and then my shoulders. His hands held my ass in an almost painful grip but the combination of pleasure and pain balanced almost perfectly.

My back arched as his lips found my breasts and I felt his tongue and teeth alternating biting and suckling on me. Although small, my boobs were incredibly sensitive and I savoured every second of his attention. My hands held the sides of his head and my whimpers and moans were so much louder than yesterday. It sounded like the waves were intensifying but it might have just been me responding to him.

He shifted slightly and his kissing and touching moved almost disappointingly from my breasts down the curve of my boobs to the flatness of my stomach, but his kissing never stopped. I was able to reach out, touching his body as his hands moved from my ass to stroke and knead my leg muscles. My own hands I massaged and caressed his head and his thick black hair.

His lips moved past my stomach and across the smoothness of my shaved skin, I could feel the hotness of his breath and my body shook in anticipation of what he would do next.

The stubble from his unshaven face rubbed deliciously against my thighs and what lay between them, his tongue and hot breath explored me for what seemed like hours. The next thing I knew I was lying on my back with his face buried between my legs. I twisted and shook as his tongue worked magic on my little pussy. In and around, up and down on my little clitty, I was lost in a private world of pleasure.

The sun shone down and the waves crested and broke, that was all that existed in my world. Running his fingers and hands down and over my body, I felt like every one of my senses were being overloaded with pleasure at the same time. I felt his tongue enter me as his fingers gently toyed with my pussy and the tender space between it and my ass. I spread my legs wider and savored the feeling like I had a hundred fingers caressing my secret places.

The waves inside my body matched the sound and the energy of the surf; his tongue was as relentless as those waves. My whimpers became moans and those became screams as I lost all modesty and gave myself to the pleasure that he was creating.

Finally when I felt that I could not stand it any longer, my body rose up on one of the waves and exploded. My world was an intense mixture of reds and oranges and then total blackness as I fell and fell.

Silence.

After a moment, I opened my eyes. I was completely alone.

I was lying on my back, my small pussy red and inflamed, covered in small hickies. I was lying in the sand. There were no tracks, not even from me. Only a faint hint of the scent of leather hung in the soft breeze that gently moved around my body.

I was confused but I felt wonderful, the way I always feel after having an orgasm.

On the ground beside me was a small collection of wild flowers that I was sure I hadn't picked.

If I had been dreaming, how had I gotten from the tub to the beach, my body still throbbed from the pleasure, and I could still see the slight scratching from his stubble rubbing on my thighs.

I stretched and decided that I didn't care, in the past few days I had felt more sensual and more alive than I had in the past 10 years, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I awoke several hours later, still feeling refreshed, but still very much alone. The surf was gentler now and the sun was setting. I got up, felt the caressing of a light breeze and picked up the flowers. Inhaling their sweet fragrance, I could also detect a slight scent of leather and I smiled.

Walking to the small cottage, I was intrigued by what was happening to me. The world no longer seemed empty to me, even if these were just dreams; they were giving me hope for the future.

Later that evening, I was sitting reading a book and whether real or part of the same dream, I became aware of his presence once more.

I remember thinking that I did not hear him approach, and the only memory had been that I had been listening to the waves rolling into the shore again.

His presence was preceded by the same scent of old leather and again, I was not startled, he was just there. I looked up into his green eyes and found myself captivated, there was a distance and depth to his gaze that I found addictive, I would have done anything for him, I knew, I had never been that kind of woman before. All my life I have been tough, in control, dominate, but for the moment, those thoughts were the farthest things from my mind.

12