Old Leather and Wildflowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down and took my small hand in his, his touch seemed to spark electricity throughout my body and suddenly we were kissing, deep animalistic kissing, our lips pressed tight together then tongues seeking each other and once of twice I felt him biting me. Our intensity was matched only by a strange sense of urgency, almost as if he knew our time was fleeting.

With memories of our earlier tryst, this time I moved down his body. I kissed his neck and rubbed my small hands against his smooth body. He was muscular in a quiet way, without the exaggerated bulk that some men have, his was a quiet strength but one that seemed to radiate calmness.

My hands explored his arms and his chest, I knew where I wanted to touch, but I resisted the temptation as he had done to me, as I went down on him slowly. Rubbing my face against the smoothness of his chest, I used my tongue and lips on his nipples, much smaller than mine they were nevertheless sensitive to my actions and I looked up and noticed that those beautiful green eyes were closed.

For the first time I allowed my hands to touch him, lightly at first I used my fingernails to graze the length of him and then move down and around his balls. Adjusting I moved to my knees in front of him, his eyes were open again and we shared a moment that seemed to last forever before I opened my mouth and let my tongue move to the tip of his cock.

He wasn't huge, but his cock was thick, the head slowly leaking pre-cum. I used my tongue to lap up the clear fluid, never once breaking contact with his eyes. Using the flat part of my tongue I licked him like I would an ice cream cone, around and around, he closed his eyes as I brought him completely into my mouth.

I could feel his heart beating through the veins in his cock, I told myself this was not some daydream or a ghost, this man was real. I didn't know how and I didn't know why, and I didn't care.

I could feel the warm radiating from his body; I could hear his soft, quiet moans. I felt his strong hands holding my head, pulling me towards him and making him go deeper in my mouth. I felt the tip of his cock push against the sides and back of my mouth. I controlled my reflex to choke and slowly moved back and forth on him. In the background, I could hear the surf breaking.

I reached around him and held his ass in my hands, slowly squeezing each cheek and pulling myself along his wonderful cock. I tried to keep eye contact with him as much as I could and as his breathing became more ragged, I could feel his body tightening. I took my time, enjoying every moment, careful not to rush, and I felt his fingers running through my hair.

I let go off one cheek and used my fingernails to trace shapes on his ass, still squeezing with one hand, the other moved over his ass, caressing every inch, tracing a line from the bottom of his balls to the tight rosebud of his asshole. Then back again. He twisted and arched his back, shook, moaned loudly and then let loose.

The first stream of hot cum surprised me with the force and amount, my mouth filled and then overflowed from my lips. I swallowed as much as I could and let the rest drip from my lips. A moment later, a second stream disappeared almost completely down my throat. I felt his knees almost buckle as I continued to lick and clean as much of his cum as I could. Only when he pulled me to my feet did I stop.

He looked into my eyes, his green on my blue and then he kissed me. His tongue exploring my mouth, tasting himself and using his tongue to devour the residual amounts of him on my lips and on my chin.

I closed my eyes for just a moment and the next thing I knew I was sitting alone, watching the waves drift in towards the shore. I glanced around but I was utterly alone again, save for another small bundle of the wildflowers, the same but different from the others.

I sat for a long time, just thinking, wondering, and watching the waves. I was thinking that maybe I was suffering from delusions or some kind of stress induced posttraumatic disorder because of the strain of the past few months.

What was happening seemed so real. Afterwards there was never anyone around, no tracks in the sand; however, each time I felt more and more like myself. I wondered how many times it had happened and I didn't remember it happening. I ran my tongue over my lips and I could still taste him, if I was have dreams, these were the most incredible ones in history.

Each began with the scent of old leather and afterwards I always found a bundle of strange wildflowers, that I hadn't seen anywhere else on the beach. I felt warm, pretty, and I felt extremely satisfied for the first time in forever.

While there hadn't been tracks, each time my body looked like it had been loved. Sometimes, hickies, every time my body felt like I had orgasmed and this time there was what I was sure was dried cum on my face in addition to what I could taste on my lips. All I knew for sure was that each time I felt wonderful, and after the ordeal, I had been through, real or imagined, I knew I needed wonderful.

I picked up the flowers and going inside I compared them to the others, each was similar, but different, and so far, each was still as vibrant as when I first found them beside me.

The remainder of the day and the evening, nothing else happened. Like so much of the past few days, try as a might afterwards, I couldn't remember exactly what I did to fill the time. I know that I read, ate, cleaned up, but the only memories that I could remember vividly were of him and what we did together.

The next morning I decided that I needed to get some exercise and after getting up and having a bagel and juice, I pulled on some shorts and my sports bra and decided to stretch and then run along the beach.

I put my hair in a ponytail, set my timer for 30 minutes, and set off. I was a little stiff for the first few minutes, but soon found my rhythm and before I knew it, the timer buzzed and I stopped for a moment. All the time I had ran, I had not seen a soul, no houses, no barking dogs, nothing, it was as if I was the only person in the world. In fact, since I had turned onto the narrow pathways that they called roads in this area, I had never seen another person, except him.

I thought about my daydreams and wished they were real; I had almost convinced myself completely that what I was experiencing was just an intense fantasy. It was time I realized that I needed to get my brain back to the real world, and start to prepare for how I was going to rebuild my life. There was still some doubt in my mind as to whether I would ever be okay again.

It was already a warm day and my body was covered in sweat. The surf drew my attention, as it had each day. Part of me longed to stay here, to enjoy the quiet and the isolation. It had been less than a week, but it felt like much longer. It was tempting to consider staying. When I had began running the surf had been quiet, as I had run the wind had freshened and the sound of the breakers had returned. I paused and stood motionless, just watching the the waves and I could feel myself breathing in time to the waves without even realizing it.

I fought the urge just to stare at the surf and forced myself to begin the run back. Lost in my silent battle, time seemed to lose any meaning and before I knew it, the small cottage came back into view. I thought about the night when I had arrived and how I had felt, in my mind, I compared it to now and I couldn't help smiling at the difference that he had made.

If I had ever felt this way before, it had been a long time ago, if ever. I was discovering what it felt like to be alive again, to look forward to things, to want to be with someone again.

I listened to the pounding of the surf and inhaled the scent on the wind, as I approached the cottage, it grew from an unknown faint aroma to be much stronger and an aroma that I realized I wanted. My heart sped up as I saw him standing in the door of the small building.

From a distance, he was just a shape, but knew it was him. I was drawn to him like I had been drawn to the surf that first night I went swimming. Somehow, even this far away, I could see the green eyes, the smile, and feel the power and the strength. This time logic and reason never entered my mind and I ran faster. When I started up the small path, breathless, I saw the door was open and the scent of old leather was almost intoxicating to me.

Sweaty and without makeup, I realized how I must look but when I entered the room, I knew that he would not care.

Partially hidden in the shadows, I could see the smile, I could see the emerald eyes that seemed to flash and flare as I looked at them. Then, I could feel him undressing me. His kisses smothered my lips, his hands explored my body, I pressed up against him I did not care if this was a dream or reality, I only knew what I felt; the pounding of my heart, the electricity in my body, and the excitement of the moment.

His lips and tongue made love to my mouth and he softly bit my lips and made me feel like I was completely lost in his touch and a slave to his desires.

We stood and kissed, explored and caressed, our hands and nerve endings tingling with anticipation, everything so far had lead to this moment and time seemed to stop, only the sound of the pounding surf continued in the background.

He took me to the antique bed, I lay down on the soft comforter, my nakedness made him smile, and he bent down and kissed me on the mouth, my lips rising to meet his, only to be pushed back into the soft mattress by the force of his passion. His lips moved down my neck and the top of my chest, leaving a small path of kisses and gentle bite marks.

Pausing at my breasts, his lips and tongue combined with his teeth to make my nipples ache with the intensity of his actions. I got to the point where I wasn't sure if the pounding of the surf was from outside of my brain or inside. He climbed onto the bed beside me but continued to go down on me.

My hands stroked and caressed his muscles. I felt his many scars as I caressed and held him. I heard him inhale sharply as my hands found his sex and explored his cock and his smooth balls.

I could feel his hot breath on my pussy, the feel of his rough skin on my smoothness, the pounding that I was sure was in my head as his tongue parted my lower lips and his tongue danced and explored my folds. We rolled together slightly and now my body rested upside down on his and I took his cock into my mouth as I spread my legs slightly to allow his fingers and tongue to fully explore me.

I felt the soft and rough caress of his fingers on every inch of my ass, never stopping, the feeling made me whimper shamelessly and I spread myself even wider to allow him better access.

I would have moaned but he filled my mouth, I moved him in and out, occasionally moving sideways to leave his cock and take his balls into my mouth. His moans more than made up for the absence of mine.

I felt his fingers running up the centre of my cheeks, just grazing my tender asshole but nonetheless making me shiver. He seemed to know instinctively what I wanted and my body responded to him almost before I realized that it had.

Engaged in a classic "69" he slowly pushed his cock in and out of my mouth while my hands and mouth tried to duplicate to him what he was doing to me. The sound of the waves rushing up on the shore echoed in my ears and the breeze fluttered through the open window. The scent of old leather now mixed with the sweat of our bodies and the sweet scent of wild flowers.

I twisted and flexed as his tongue and fingers brought me up and down waves of pleasure that he was creating, the feeling was so intense that I could hardly concentrate on making him feel pleasure. With his tongue darting in and out of my pussy and then moving in and around my clit, I was pushed over the edge when I felt one of his fingers penetrate my ass.

I screamed "OMG" as an orgasm pushed me from the top of one of the waves, my thighs squeezed his upper body and the electricity surged through my body. He did not stop, not even for a moment, the sensitivity that normally followed one of my orgasms momentarily was forgotten as he licked, sucked, and nibbled on me with even more force. A second more incredible orgasm shook my entire body moments after the first. My nerve endings screamed as the electricity almost made me black out. My body seemed to shake, shiver, and twist as if it had a mind of its own.

My vision went black and I was afraid I would wake up alone ... again.

This time though, even with my eyes closed, the scent of leather did not fade. I was aware of cum filling my mouth. I fought the urge to gag as hot, sticky liquid erupted into my mouth. Some spilled out, dripped on my lips, and ran down my cheeks. I eagerly licked and swallowed as much as I could.

I became aware of him withdrawing from my mouth but he did not disappear this time. I rocked on the bed as he repositioned himself, he kissed me again, I felt his tongue on my sticky lips, then I felt it enter my mouth and probe deeper inside me.

His eyes never left mine as we kissed, my fingernails running up and down his back, each leaving a red furrow in his rough skin. I moaned as I felt his cock rubbing against my thighs. I felt him use one hand to position his cock at the entrance to me. The sticky tip of his still hard cock felt hot against me as he applied a little pressure.

My fingernails dug deeper as he penetrated me, the rounded head of him started to spread me apart. I hadn't had anyone for what seemed like forever and I inhaled deeply as inch after inch disappeared inside me. His eyes looked deep into my eyes and my body felt like I was stretching apart; it felt incredible.

I couldn't help it and I closed my eyes and moaned as loud as I could ever remember as he pushed all the way into me, stretching me, finally after forever, I felt his balls slap against my body. We stayed locked like that for a moment and then I felt him deliciously withdrawing almost all of the way out, pausing with perhaps an inch still spreading my lower lips and then thrusting hard back in even deeper than before. Over and over again, matching the sound of the surf, so the crashing and the force of him became one noise.

The friction was intense as my body twisted and shook as my lover pounded me with an intensity that I could hardly endure, not in pain, but in pure intense pleasure. My world narrowed again to just him and me.

He seemed to have unbelievable stamina; his focused attention was no match for me. I tried to hold myself from climaxing; the feeling was just too overwhelming. I could feel myself climbing the crest of a steep wave. The pleasure and the feel of him deep inside my body, the sense of his skin on my skin, the heat and the energy that flowed from him; all of these consumed me and I screamed as my body could stand it no longer and another orgasm crashed around me. My thighs flexed went rigid as my legs wrapped around his body. All the while my body twisted and shivered, he kissed me, deep inside me, he held me and kissed me deeply.

As my body responded, I felt him stiffen slightly as a small moan escaped from his lips and as he looked deep into my eyes, he flooded my insides with his hot cum.

Even as my orgasm faded, I felt his cock release a second and a third time. His green eyes seemed to grow in intensity and he slowly withdrew from me. Holding me tight, as if he didn't want to let me go, we laid together my head against his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

After a while, he began using his fingers to slowly rub wetness from my pussy to my ass. As he slowly rimmed me, he added to the lubrication from an ancient bottle that I had not seen before. My pussy was enflamed and too sensitive for him to touch but smiling he physically lifted me from the bed then he repositioned me on all fours seemingly without effort.

Using the liquid from the small bottle, he massaged my cheeks and ran a solitary finger between them, from my tingling pussy, up the space to my small rosebud and then back to where my ass began. I could hardly feel the tip of his finger but the sensation was so erotic, that my moans and whimpers came in a steady stream from between my lips. My back arched and despite the taboo, I pushed my ass hard against his ministrations.

No one had ever played with my ass and until now, I had never really wanted anyone to, but my now my desire was all consuming.

I sensed him moving behind me and rubbing his cock between my cheeks. I felt the tip of him against the tiny opening my my rosebud, and then I felt him push. A moment of pain was followed by an increasingly full feeling that grew as he pushed deeper that feeling was matched by the increasing pleasure I felt.

Reaching around me, he cupped both of my breasts and used his strong fingers and thumbs to pinch and pull on my nipples. I relaxed as the intensity of pleasure from what he was doing started to build and build.

Inch by inch, he filled my ass; my breathing and heartbeat were off the scale. When I felt him tight to my ass, knowing he was buried inside me, I screamed when he withdrew and plunged back into me. So much more raw than when he fucked me earlier, this was more primeval and so taboo. I lost track of the number of times that he plunged deep into my ass, pinching and pulling on my breasts and nipples, my body was his to enjoy.

I felt him stiffen again and felt even more of his semen flow into me. I collapsed under his weight, as he seemed to be finally spent. He lay onto top of me, his cock still deep inside my ass. I had cum dripping from my pussy and I knew when he pulled out of me it would be joined by even more from my ass.

Finally, we pulled apart and I rolled under him and looked into his eyes. There was a sadness in them that I hadn't noticed before, as if finally making love to me meant that something had ended. He held me tight as the sound of the waves broke on the shore.

I couldn't help it; I closed my eyes, knowing what was going to happen.

The sound of birds startled me, I had grown so accustomed to the sound of the surf it barely registered, I was outside on the beach, and a small bouquet of loose flowers lay beside me. I was dressed for the first time in days.

Confused, I looked around, the beach was empty as it was normally, but this time the small cottage was gone, in its place only stone ruins and wild flowers, all of the same kinds that had been left each time he had visited me.

My jeep was parked nearby and it was funny as I realized that I had not seen or even noticed it since I had arrived. Still not understanding, I walked over to it and noticed all of my bags and suitcases were neatly packed.

My phone, which had not worked since arriving now buzzed to life and dozens of messages flooded the screen. My knees would not support me and I sat in the sand, my head spinning.

Suddenly feeling very alone, I almost started to cry. Then there was that scent, just lingering out of reach, completely fading away and then returning as if beckoning me. Drawn to the source, I got to my feet and followed the scent. Past the ruins of the ancient cottage and the wildflowers, to the dunes and the edge of the surf.

For a moment, I just listened to the waves, their rhythm etched into my soul. Then suddenly I felt him behind me, the scent of leather flared but was rapidly dissipating. His arms around my body, his lips on my neck, he whispered in my ear.

"You're going to be okay now."

I stood there watching the waves as I felt his arms squeeze me and then one last kiss and he and the scent disappeared into the wind.

12