Old Lover, New Possibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
804 Followers

I definitely agreed. One consequence from this threesome was Susan's desire for me to eat her after we fucked. Truth be known, it seemed the most intimate thing we could do and it became a regular part of our lovemaking.

****

"Let's try the big dildo, honey. It's been a month since you used it on me."

It was Saturday afternoon and I had just finished eating her pussy and fucking her. This dildo was a third bigger than the Charley dildo. With considerable effort the entire length disappear in her pussy.

"Oh, Jimmy, it's so big. God, I love how it fills me up. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Alternating short strokes and long, deep strokes, I fucked her with the big dildo. In a surprisingly short time she was humping and bucking as I thrust it in and out.

"Oh, so good. So good. Fuck me. Faster."

Suddenly she arched her back. I shoved the dildo deep into her pussy as she climaxed and slumped down in a daze. Her pussy made a sucking sound as I pulled out the dildo and immediately pushed my tongue into her distended vagina. She grabbed my head and pulled me to her crotch, mashing my face against her pussy and climaxed again.

"No more, honey. Please stop. I can't take anymore."

I rolled to her side and covered us up with a blanket and we napped.

"Jimmy, it just keeps getting better and better, don't you think? We need a name for this dildo," Susan declared as we awoke.

"Pick one."

"I don't have any experience with a cock like this. Well, I take that back. That 'mystery guy' had a big one, maybe like this. Do any of your friends have a really big one?"

"Huh? How would I know?"

"I thought maybe you might have notice when you shower after your workouts."

"No one has a hard-on, honey, and I sure don't check out their crotches."

"But some must look bigger?"

"Yeah, there are differences. Some look small, others like mine, and some dangle down more. But I don't know how much that tells you about cocks when erect."

"OK, I was just wondering. It would be much more erotic to name the dildo after a real guy, one with a really big cock."

"How about your girlfriends, don't they talk about guys?"

"The single ones, like my friend Janet, are always talking about their latest boyfriends. I'm the only married girl and I just listen. She seems to go through relationships almost weekly. Most are older guys, seniors or graduate students. Maybe I'll chat her up, see if she has some thoughts."

I had a feeling that this was heading towards another threesome, this time a guy with a really big cock. Would Susan still be satisfied with mine?

****

"Janet and I had an interesting visit this afternoon, Jimmy. We stopped in the student union for a Coke and I steered the conversation to boys. That was not hard since sex seem to be her main focus in life. She said she likes the more experienced ones with big cocks. I told her about our dildo and wanting a name. She thought that was a real hoot and said you and I were an exciting couple.

"She told me about three guys. Steve, she said, had eight inches but was slender. She liked him in her ass. Mike also had eight inches and quite fat. He was a favorite. Greg had the biggest one, nine inches and well over two inches in diameter. She recommended either Mike or Greg and said she would send me photos. Both were seniors and knew how to satisfy a woman. The photos just showed up on my phone. I got more than I expected. Look."

There were pictures of both guys and close-ups of their cocks.

"Janet said she collects cock photos of the guys she fucks, sort of a fetish of hers. The big one belongs to Mike and monster is Greg. I can't believe she actually fucks that one."

"So now you have a couple of names. This one looks most like our dildo. What do you think?"

"Yeah, it does. OK, our dildo is Mike." She again closely examined the photo of his cock. "Yes, looks the same. No wonder that he is Janet's favorite."

She headed to the bedroom. "Eat me first and then I want Charley. His cock will help get me ready for Mike and then it's your turn."

****

"So how did it go with your newly named dildo?" Janet asked me when we next had lunch.

"Great. I call it Mike since it looks almost identical to his photo. Mostly Charley fucks me since he's more Jimmy's size and I don't want to be stretched by Mike."

"I don't think it will do anything permanent. He and I get together at least once a week and he usually does me twice. I'm back to normal in the morning. I also see the other guy, Greg, but not as often. He's the biggest I've ever had and almost too much."

"Yeah, I couldn't believe the photo. Jimmy's good size and I think bigger than average and I want him to be happy with my tight pussy."

"So what do you do in bed?"

"We play with both dildos and, of course, Jimmy fucks me. I was so excited that I asked Jimmy to eat my pussy afterwards. It took some persuading but now he does it all the time."

"God, girl, you are full of surprises. None of my guys have ever done creampie and I wouldn't dare ask. He let you fuck your old boyfriend, role plays with dildos, and eats his cum? You have a real gem of a husband."

"Don't I know it? We love each other so much and he always wants to satisfy me sexually."

"Sounds to me, though, like you are having all the fun. You going to let him sample other pussy?"

"I guess I haven't thought this through, have I? He seems to be thoroughly enjoying himself with what we are doing."

"I hear you but sooner or later Mike or some other guy with a big dick is going to be in your bed. Don't you think you are being more than a little unfair by not giving Jimmy some strange pussy?"

"What would you do?"

"Maybe find a willing couple and do some swapping."

"I can't ever imagine doing that. We are committed to each other."

"Sure you are but swapping isn't like cheating. You already did half with your old boyfriend. And that turned out to be a really good experience, didn't it? Now you need to add a girl for Jimmy."

"Charley was a one-time thing and we agreed it would never happen again."

"Well, I'm not you and I'm not married so I don't have to worry about a relationship. But in my opinion swapping with another couple would be the idea solution. And I would be glad to do the arranging."

"Oh, and what would that be?"

"Lining up another girl would be easy. Your Jimmy is very handsome and any of the girls that know him would fuck him in a minute. But I would like to be first and I know Mike would jump at the chance with you. So the four of us could get together. We go out for drinks and dinner. You get to meet Mike and if everything goes OK, we come back to your place. I fuck Jimmy, you fuck Mike, and we're all happy."

"So an hour after I meet a guy I have his cock in my pussy? That sounds so bad and I would hesitate to even discuss it with Jimmy lest he think he married a slut."

"Let's be realistic, Susan. You talk your husband into bringing your old boyfriend to your bed. I'm sure you are working up to fucking a big-cock guy. You're no slut, honey, but no innocent either. You are just a young woman with a strong sex drive married to a great guy.

"Suppose Jimmy bumped into an old girlfriend and brought her home to your bed. How would you feel about that?"

"I guess I would be pretty pissed."

"That's what you did to him. Wise up, girl. Don't give him an excuse to go elsewhere for some pussy. I fuck Jimmy, you get Mike, and afterwards you can have your husband eat our creampies. How's that sound?"

****

"Jimmy, I had an interesting conversation with Janet at lunch. She asked how the new dildo was working out, the one I named Mike after her boyfriend. That got us to talking. She thinks it is just a matter of time before I want to try out a big cock, as I did with Charley. I suppose she is probably right about that. She says I'm having all the fun, fucking my old boyfriend, the creampie eating, and maybe some guy with a big cock. She thinks I'm being selfish and should give you an opportunity for some pussy."

"I'm happy with our arrangement, honey."

"But seriously, wouldn't you like to have sex with some sweet thing while some guy is fucking me? Actually what she suggested is that she and Mike get together with us. We go out to dinner and see how it goes. She said she would fuck you in a minute if she had a chance and I would get Mike's big cock. It was her idea but it does make a certain sense.

"Janet knows that you ate Charley's creampie and regularly eat your cum. She thinks that is so cool. After she fucks you and Mike fucks me she wants to watch you eat creampie from both of us. You would certainly be the center of attraction," Susan added with a laugh.

"So this is something you've thought about and want to do?"

"Yes, if you say OK, otherwise I stay with the dildo."

"We agreed that your old boyfriend joining us in bed was a one-time thing. I guess you are now set on finding a guy with a big cock. Also a one-time thing?"

"It was a one-time thing with Charley given our history. You were so great and I didn't want complications in our marriage. But if we found the right guy with a big cock I would like to make him an occasional part of our sex life. Assuming, that is, that you agreed. So that's why Janet thinks I need for you to have your fun too."

"You haven't met this guy yet. Maybe you and he click, maybe you don't. Either way, Janet is a very sexy girl and I know I will like fucking her. Go ahead and set it up."

****

"He said ok, Janet," Susan related as they talked on the phone. "You need to talk to Mike and see if it's ok with him."

"Already have. As expected, he jumped at the opportunity. What about Jimmy?"

"He's really looking forward to fucking you."

"Great! We are going to have so much fun. So how about next Saturday? We go out and have some drinks, probably several, then dinner and get acquainted. Then back to your place. Sound ok?"

NerdySex
NerdySex
804 Followers
12