Old Man and the C

Story Info
Widower finds solace with a tight knit family w tight cunts.
5.4k words
4.53
5.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one under 18 years old, any similarities to any person living or dead is forbidden as this is total fiction and fantasy. Please try to keep it away from reality. Have fun with it. Tongue in cheek. a little bit over the top and there is slight incest in the story, so if thats a trigger for you, stop immediately and go read something else. Its all in fun.

By the way, this is my 100th story on Literotica. Be nice in your evil bloodthirsty comments. Try and be civil. Hope you enjoy this little story.

Old Man and the C

My wife died in a horrific car accident. She was broadsided by a company limousine, and the limo driver was almost twice the legal limit in blood alcohol. He is serving time, as this was not his first DWI, but his first vehicular homicide. When he gets out, he and I will have a short conversation before he dies a painful death. He had only been in prison for three years. Not nearly long enough. He knows that I will be waiting for him, no matter how long it takes.

His employer had good insurance and voluntarily paid an additional very large settlement to basically hush up the entire situation. I was somewhat angry with them, but most of my anger was focused on their driver.

After everything was said and done, my poor wife was laid to rest. I was alone. We had been married for twenty-eight years. I grieved for her terribly. I was given checks with lots of zeros, but I would gladly trade everything in my possession if God could somehow bring my Darling wife back to me. ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!

I owned my own engineering company that practically ran itself. I only had to check in with my well-trained staff about once or twice a month, if that. I always tried to hire the best people available. I tried very hard to NOT micro-manage them. I hired smart folks for a reason dammit.

They always say the fish don't jump into the boat, but we were pretty lucky that we had many happy repeat customers that talked us up, and we seemed to have a huge amount of referral business. We must be doing something right!

I had always been generous with salaries and our turnover was effectively zero. Nobody wanted to leave! I made sure everyone was treated with respect. We did a good business that was extremely challenging and rewarding for the engineers.

My guys were very, very good. Lately, we have been getting quite a few requests for bids on county government jobs, but most of them are more trouble than they are worth. I was asked to post a performance bond and I thought, why am I doing all this extra work for a lousy "lowest bid" job? I decided to just pull our bid, and let someone

WAY smarter than us deal with all that underpaid bull.

We were booked out six months at that time, so a public job that paid poorly AND required we pay a bond, well, that seemed kinda like an insult to injury. There were other issues as well that drove us away from that pain-in-the-ass county customer. Life is too short to deal with crooks and assholes, so no thanks, we won't be bidding on ANY county contracts, ever.

So I was a bit surprised to see the County Director of public works in my outer office sipping our fancy, delicious "guests-only" coffee. Director wasn't quite right. She was

actually the comptroller, seeing that all money was accounted for, and her cute ass was in my office. I suppose she was waiting to yell at me. Her strawberry blonde hair seemed like a lion's mane on this gorgeous woman. I wasn't sure if her hair was more red or blonde

but it was amazingly beautiful to my eyes. Like a movie star. She looked perturbed to me, probably just because I wasn't there yet.

I was a tad late, as I had stopped to chat with my dear departed wife, and put fresh flowers on her grave. I am sure my secretary told her about my daily ritual. I had come to the realization that I didn't give a fuck if folks did not understand why I was fifteen or so minutes tardy. I still loved her, even though I was very well aware that she was gone. She was my soul mate, through and through.

Yes, I am still grieving. Yes, it's been a few years. So what? Everyone grieves in their own way, and at their own pace. I still miss her to this day. We were together for a very long time, and I hope to see her when I pass, good Lord willing. I miss her, plain and simple.

I am the boss. I'm allowed to be ten or fifteen minutes late. I own the damn business, thank you for being so understanding. Fuck you if you don't cut me some slack.

"Hello Michelle Hardwick, how may I help you?" I wiped my eyes. "Must be my stupid allergies acting up." Tears were unavoidable sometimes.

"Michael Margolis... why are you crying?" She suddenly was concerned about my well-being. That's a switch. Most of the time I doubt that she would piss on me if I was on fire. She was one of those folks who joked all the time. My shrink says it's just a type of defense mechanism. I just think it's obnoxious. Life is not one great big joke to me.

To be honest, I do laugh at her jokes now and then. She is extremely funny for a damn comptroller.

"I just stopped by to see Jean, you know, say 'Hi', freshen up the flowers, pick up the trash.

I apologize. I don't like to dump on people. Just give me a moment please." I wiped my eyes with a tissue and took a few deep breaths. I grabbed a cup of the fine Colombian dark roast and downed it in one go. It was delicious. Helped me get back on track. Need my caffeine for sure.

My graveside visits were emotionally draining, but I needed them. They helped the lizard part of my brain admit and recognize that my darling wife was truly gone, gone to a beautiful and better place, and she would have to wait a bit for me to join her. Every morning, I still reached out for my now missing wife.

"So why did you pull your bid on that 'Camp Road' contract? You guys were a shoo-in, and you always do excellent work." Like I care about those cheap-ass county crooks. I have better ways to waste my time. Not to mention that I waste my hard-earned money on this county foolishness. Fuck them.

"We did good work last year and in return the County just fucked us, changing all the damned parameters well after the fact. You do realize that meant we had to do the whole thing over again? I hate doing something twice and being paid once. NEVER AGAIN.

"We presented our finished work to the Commissioners as per the damn contract, and they still have not paid us. Now this year, they're trying to pull the same stupid shit, except we are now required to post a fuckin' performance bond. That's just an insult to injury. I think they want us to pad the bill for a kickback, but we just don't do that. So we will no longer bid on any county contracts at all- 'PERIOD, THE END!' " I was not about to change my mind about these fuckers, no matter how sweet and beautiful their darling comptroller was. Fuck the bastards.

"You know, we have eight guys doing much the same work, and they bring in ten times the revenue working over in Dubai," I explained. The county commissioners were not folks that I wanted to deal with. Crooked and cheap is intolerable to me.

"I got a job offer from your new buddies in Dubai, but it got retracted when I spoke to the guy on the phone. He didn't know I was a woman. As soon as he found out, the five hundred thousand dollar job was instantly canceled. No shit! Well, easy come, easy go. I would have needed you to drive me everywhere if I had got that job." She was speaking about Dubai again.

"WHAT?!" I was thinking 'Shit here's another damn joke on the way.'

"You, know, a husband or close male relative has to drive any woman." Michelle was going on and on about Dubai. She was talking about me as her husband!

"Wait, WAIT. Michelle, when did we get married?" I said.

"Well, you know, with the baby

coming and all..." Mich was smiling like crazy now. Ok, I took the bait.

"BABY! BABY!! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!!!??" I had never laid a hand... Wait, wait, I got the joke, sorta. What a naughty bitch!

"Tonight, if the plan works out right! What time should I be ready Mike? Would you like to eat out, or for me to cook at home?" She asked me. Her eyes sparkled. Fucking joker. This one wasn't too bad. Her delicate hand touched my face with desire. Damn!

"I... I...eyeyeyiieeya. Wow. I need a drink." I said. I was smiling a little bit. She got me with that cute joke. Bitch.

"Come along dear, I know a place..." Giggling, Mich just grabbed my arm and we left the office. She drove us, thank goodness. I probably would have crashed us. She kissed me. Wow. "How was that?" She asked me.

"Amazing Michelle. I..." I was tongue-tied. Mich was so incredibly gorgeous and she obviously had real feelings for me. I suppose I had a few feelings for her, but not quite love... yet.

"Me too Mike. Me too!" We both looked forward to tonight. We hugged one more time. She could be such a bitch, or turn around and there she was, an angel. Go figure. Actually, there were quite a few women with that changeling ability, maybe all of them!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was 46 years old, in pretty good shape, and a widower. She was slightly older, and in perfect shape, with large, fat gazongas and an awesome ass, and a narrow waist. We spent quite a bit of time fucking hard, fast, and happy. I really loved sucking on her big fat tits. Her dark nipples were hard and delicious.

We had been going out for a month by that point when we talked about children. We were in my house, naked on my bed, fucking like crazy...

"I really do want one more baby. Tell me now if that's a problem for you. It hurts less if you break up right away." Michelle REALLY wanted another baby. She was ready to break up over this issue!

"No, no, just the opposite. I really would love to be a dad. However... do you really think we are compatible, long term?" I asked the sexy woman.

"Yes, I do. But I have a backup plan. I think, er..." she stumbled over her words.

"What do you think about incest?" Mich asked me a non sequitur. What the fuck was she talking about?

"Inbreeding can cause very serious hereditary and biological issues."

"No, no... what do you think about my sister Edna?" Michelle asked me rather casually. Edna was brilliant. Extremely smart, but not worldly wise. I suspect many guys can't stand having a woman twice as smart as they are. It hurts their own masculinity somehow. Not me. I thought she was sexy as hell, but back then my poor wife was alive, and I was very happily married.

"She's nice. She's a genius. Edna is way, way too picky I think. No man ever measures up to her standards!" I spoke gently. "She's fuckin gorgeous as well," I added because Edna was incredibly beautiful. I was thinking that she might be batting for the other team. Never saw her with a boyfriend.

"You do." Mich looked at me with stars in her eyes., "You meet all her standards." She continued, "But I want you as well. Can you fuck us both, put babies in both of us? I'm almost at the end, as far as reproduction goes. The doctors say I can still have children, but the age window is closing fast. Edna's five years younger than me. That's why I asked you about incest, if we both fuck you at the same time, then technically that's incest." Michelle giggled. I think she likes the idea.

"I can't marry both of you." I was being Mr. Obvious here.

"Yeah, so? Is that paper really very important to you?" She asked. This was not something you heard from a woman.

"Well, if we all live together there will be questions about it from the neighbors. You have a very public job, if you decide to keep it. People can be very mean sometimes."

"Fuck 'em. We both think you are the ideal man. We both need your sperm and your love. If we upset the fucking neighbors, that's too damn bad. I already have nice tall privacy fences. You have a ton of those evergreens-" She wasn't sure what they were.

"-Cedars. They are red cedars. They do give me a decent amount of privacy." I thought about it. "What's fences and cedars got to do with me fucking two beautiful sexy sisters?" I was trying to figure her out.

"Out of sight, out of mind. Let's fuck. I sincerely want to be completely compatible with you, so no time like the present. I need you inside me. Just so you know, I am not using birth control, as I want you to breed me. I have a sexy surprise for you." She giggled.

"COME ON IN EDNA!" Her sexy sister Edna Hardwick strutted in, in slutty sexy clothes, a tiny pair of panties and a bustier that lifted her huge bosoms. Edna had six-inch stilettos and black silk stockings with garters. Wow. I was totally shocked now. I felt the whole conversation was a little bit of a setup, but so what? Look at these two! Wow. Holy shit, I am about to be in a threeway with two hot sisters, and both women want my children right now, this instant! I have obviously lost my mind. But I wasn't going to let my mental illness get in the way of great, no, no... MONUMENTAL sex with these two gorgeous women. I was probably salivating as I looked at the super sexy sisters. Did I say "looked"? I think maybe "gazed" or even perhaps "leered" might be more accurate, Oh fuck yeah!

I hope I'm not drooling.

"My God Edna, you are so, so amazing!" I hoped I wasn't salivating too much. My dick was wide awake now! Hello!

"Hi, Mike. FYI, you don't just meet my standards Mike, you set my standards, same for my sexy sister. I have wanted you for so long..." I was flabbergasted. She was saying in a roundabout way that because I was so happy in my marriage, that's why she kept me deep in her heart for so long? At least that's what I was thinking. Fuck it, she's here now, practically naked in front of me with her sister. I tend to overthink shit.

In no time at all, I was happily alternating... fucking each sexy sister and I had come twice already! Edna was sucking my cock like crazy and her long brunette hair was all over us. Wow. Her dark-rimmed glasses made her look like a sexy teacher, sorta. Wow. What a crazy night. I had given each sister a gift of my seed, so hopefully one, or ideally both are with child. I must be crazy for wanting to be a dad at this late stage in my life, but I sincerely did want just that. I was thinking if they were not pregnant, I'd have to do it all over again, oh Lord Have Mercy, wouldn't it be awful, Oh fuck yeah!

Edna had come on my cock at least ten times. She was smiling and happy. Michelle had orgasmed even more times than that. My cock was hard at that moment as I gazed at the two buxom babes. Their large sexy tits were look alike, as were their succulent pussies. I loved that the heavenly fragrance from each of the girls meant only one thing: both women were seriously turned on.

Both women were incredibly sexy and tight as virgins! At least, that's what they felt like to me. I was sated and pretty happy myself. I had acquitted myself ok, or so I thought. Ohmygod, what a wonderful day it had turned out to be.

I fell asleep with Edna's hair on my face and my cock was in her ass crack. Her sister was behind me, reaching around to play with me and kiss my neck. She had those monster mammaries up against my back. I was so tired, I was asleep. What a perfect sandwich! This was a fond dream of mine. Right before I passed out, I said a prayer of thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, and someone was sucking my cock. But she had blonde hair! My goodness, it was Michele's 36-year-old daughter! WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE DOING HERE? She was happily slurping and sucking on my dick. Her mom and aunt were not in the bed. WHAT THE FUCK!? How did this happen? Where were MY two women? Shit!

"Um, Constance. Why are you um... sucking my cock?" I asked STUPIDLY. Very dumb question. Why did I ask such a dumbass question? Lost my mind there for a minute.

"Mom and my Aunt Edna said you would um... like it. Are you very upset with me? Um, should I stop? I don't want to blow you if you don't want me to." Constance was sorta asking me in a weird kinda way. It was a very lovely blowjob, if a bit tentative.

Constance was divorced with a very cute eighteen-year-old daughter. Her older husband was playing around with a few different women and she

finally got pissed off enough to divorce his cheating ass. She did seem quite well versed in the oral arts, oh fuck yeah. Her plump lips met the literal definition of perfect "cocksucker lips" and Connie knew how to suck my dick beautifully.

"No, no, it's very nice. Thank you, Constance." I was very appreciative of course.

"Just call me Connie. My mother was right. She said that you have a very nice penis. I like it. Are you going to take me?" She just asked me straight away. Take her, just like that? This was more or less incestuous behavior, but I had not married any of these sexy women yet. So did that mean this was um... "semi-incestuous"? I dunno.

"WHAT?" I was trying to figure this whole thing out quickly.

"TAKE ME, fuck me, bang me. You know, make me your woman. I want you to," she said that so matter-of-factly.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Oh my, yes. Can I get up on top? Then I can put my big boobies in your mouth that way." She was draping her double D's in my face as she rode my dick hard. I liked sucking on her big fat nipples as she fucked me like crazy. She was so unbelievably tight, way tighter than either her mom or her aunt. She was enjoying the rough treatment I was giving her. She moaned and shuddered as she came on me. Her cunt locked on my dick as she orgasmed.

"Come for me! Come on shoot it deep inside me, please!" Connie begged me as I fucked her hard and fast. She was gonna come a second time pretty soon.

Fuck, I couldn't hold back too long. I shot a huge cum load in her tight little snatch. She had come at least five times. Hard, bone-crushing orgasms that left me amazed. I shot into her womb at least a quart of my sperm. Wow. This girl could FUCK.

"Thank you!" She told me.

When I calmed down and pulled out, she quickly used a pad to stop the jism from leaking out of her cunt. Connie was smiling like mad.

"Please put it back in me. I like it there." I complied. I liked it in her too!

"Don't tell me, you want to get pregnant too?" I was starting to see a pattern here. "Are you serious?" Connie smiled at me. Her pussy was so warm and yummy.

"As for getting myself, um pregnant, um..." she spoke slowly and deliberately. "Yes... with you. You make me come like crazy, and I think you are the perfect man. I do hope I'm pregnant. She stroked my face gently.

"Just so you know, my eighteen-year-old daughter Cynthia wants you to father her children as well. She is sneaking around here somewhere." Connie pointed with her eyes to my right. Her daughter was peeking in, hiding in the en suite bathroom. It was too cute and a bit naughty. I guess she was a bit more shy than her sexy mom and grandma. She was one of the family, so she was still sexy as hell. They all were.

"I'm way too old for her. Cynthia's so many years younger than me. Doesn't she like boys her own age?"

"Nope. Detests them. She did a spreadsheet. The best boy got a three hundred. You got a fifteen hundred with honest scores. I gave you two thousand, but I am very emotionally involved with you. That stupid sheet doesn't count your very nice dick. That alone crushed all of your competitors. Damn, your dick is worth at least a thousand any day of the week!" They used a fuckin spreadsheet? Not a lot of romance there.

I should have known, they were all closet engineers!

"Wait... you love my dick?" Connie had a meat preference and it was me.

"Well, yes. But I love the rest of you too. Hey, you have been chompin' on my tits. Do you love them?" Connie grinned at me. She was making a point here.

"Eh, well... um, yes. They are so damn perfect and very sensitive too. I really enjoy sucking on those magnificent nipples of yours Connie" I told the God's truth.

12