Old Man and the C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go. Just our own preferences. I love your big fat meatpole, especially when it's inside me." She giggled. I felt every giggle through her tight pussy. What an amazing feeling.

"I'm so tired. Can we sleep, Connie? I need forty winks."

"Yeah, me too. Kiss me good night." We kissed and hugged and I was out of it, spooning with my cock in the crack of

her perfect ass, and one of my big hands holding her big fat tits. Connie was damn near a perfect woman. Sleep was lovely. The smell of Connie's blonde hair was intoxicating as I slept.

~~~~~♡~~~~~

I was shocked awake as a piercing scream was on top of me. There was this petite little girl who had a giant pair of tits on her, trying to get my rock-hard dick into her tiny and tight little pussy. Cynthia.

Cynthia was smiling and happy as she tried to force her cunt down on my happy hard cock. She grunted with each attempt. I couldn't believe my eyes as she hard climaxed on me from only the tip penetration. She had come from the point of my hard dickhead inside her alone! Wow. She was sopping wet. Her pussy was hot, and so, so tight. Suddenly her hymen broke. There was a little bit of blood. I was thrust deep inside her tiny little cunt...and she was not a virgin anymore. Cynthia was stretching her cunt and her cuntlips were way stretched out from my wide unit. She was moaning and grunting to the ferocious thrusting going on. Hell, she was doing most of it! Her sexy hips were like dynamos. She was fucking ME.

I had just finished deflowering her. Would have been nice to have been asked. But, hell, truthfully? Cynthia was so hot and tight. It was so delightful and wonderful.

I was going to come in her lovely perfect snatch in short order, no matter what I did to slow down the process. I felt the jism in my dick, about to fill up this perfect young woman. Her cunt grasped me in a very lovely tight grip.

I screamed, "OHMYGOD I'm going to... COME!" She was beaming at me. She wanted me to come. She squeezed my dick with her pc muscles. How did she know how to do that as a virgin? Amazing.

"Fill me up! I hope you give me a son! Do it! Ughhh!" She begged me for a baby. She clamped down on my dick as she climaxed hard again. She grunted with deep pleasure.

My God, she was so hot and really extremely tight. That was it, I lost all control and exploded into her cervix, straight into her womb! This was obviously her first time, from the hymen now gone. But she had done very advanced techniques that only experienced women knew about. She was obviously coached, and well coached! I found that I did not care, it was wonderful, so why should I question my good fortune? Whoever taught her had done a great job. I'm guessing that it was her mom or her grandmother. I will have to thank them.

"Hi, I'm Cynthia, the youngest. You just fucked my mom Constance a while ago, and you fucked my grandmother Michelle and her sister Edna before that. You have some energy and endurance. I am impressed by your stamina. I just knew you would be good. I really like your cock. It's a great size, and nice and thick. I hope you will forgive me just having my way with you Mike. Mom said that you would not mind." Cynthia was smiling like crazy.

"Constance is very smart. No, I really don't mind. Hell of a wake-up call Cynthia. I was a bit worried about your vagina, you're very tight down there. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Yes, but it was a perfect hurt. I had heard that it was going to hurt like hell, but it was not that bad. I kinda like it. I know that sounds crazy. I was thinking about you spanking me. Or fucking my asshole, I definitely want you up there!" She grinned at me. She was not your average virgin. Cynthia was one in a million.

She pulled off me and immediately got her plump lips on my messy dick. Her juices, my semen, and even a tiny bit of blood didn't deter her at all. She was a great cocksucker, just like her mom, and her grandmother for that matter. I was hard as steel in no time. She was on her back and inviting me with open arms. I wasted no time and in seconds I had her in the pile driver position and I was doing just that. She grunted with every one of my deep hard thrusts and pulled me deeper into her tight little snatch. Her eyes were laser-like as she locked eyes with me. We fucked for quite a while and suddenly I was coming hard, exploding into the super sexy eighteen-year-old daughter and sex pot. She screamed as she came with me, a perfect mutual climax. I'm not sure of the numbers, but those might be more rare than a hole-in-one, or a perfect game in baseball, or three hundred in bowling. This girl bordered on super perfection. I filled her young cunt with my jism as we both held each other, my cock spurting again and again into her cervix. She grasped me with her almost virgin pussy. We kissed and hugged. Her legs were wrapped around me and she sure as hell didn't want me to pull out anytime soon. This was about as close to perfect as I would ever get in this life.

"Thank you, Daddy!" I could see in her eyes she said that to get a rise out of me. Her eyes sparkled exactly like her grandmother's. Fuckin' jokers!

"Cynthia, that was wonderful."

"Not bad for my first time, huh?"

"Yeah, but you were coached. You used some very advanced techniques that only married women know." She just grinned at me.

"I want to marry you. I think I am pregnant with your child."

"Your Grandmother and great Aunt and your mother have all asked me in so many words to marry them."

"So marry all of us. We'll take good care of you, and keep you happy. You keep us all barefoot and pregnant. You can oppress me. Oppress me into the mattress! Every day!" She was giggling. I felt all her wonderful laughter through her tight little cunt. I felt as though I had hit the lottery.

I heard a noise, and all four women were in the bedroom, all naked, except Michelle had my kiss-the-cook apron on. "I got some food ready. I hope you like lasagna and nice garlic bread. Come on get your ass up. Before it gets cold." Michelle may have been a drill sergeant at one time. Her ass looked fantastic fully exposed as the apron only covered the front, and had no chance of covering her huge tiddies. I jumped up and got on a bathrobe. The smell drew me towards the kitchen. All the women were in robes except for Cynthia, the dirty girl who seemed to revel in being naked. We had a nice chianti and the lasagna was scrumptious. There were no survivors! Even the garlic bread was great. After all this lovely yummy food then the girls brought out the yummy cannolis and the coffee. I finally looked all around.

"Thank you, each and every one of you, you gave me the best time of my life. I only have one question for the whole group and I'm not looking for flip answers here. How are we going to make this work?" I looked from happy smiling face to happy smiling face. This was going to be a very interesting conversation, to say the least.

Postscript:

My guys don't need me hanging on their shoulders, and I trusted them to make good decisions. I am well aware that we are all human and subject to mistakes, but at my age, I had the beautiful women who had stolen my heart and loins. Their needs were extremely important to me. So I spent much less time watching my troops do their good work, and more time making sure three generations of a certain family of gorgeous women got all the vigorous attention that they needed and craved.

Yes there were multiple pregnancies and my God, I had no idea women got so horny at that time. I might need a tongue transplant. I let the girls decide who does what and when. I am out of the decision making process. I know there's a fair amount of cheating on the schedule, with the offending girl having to give the other women a bit of lip service. I think they like being bad and sort of "forced" to suck another woman! Those dirty, dirty girls.

I have lots of blue pills if I have need of them, but so far, so good, those women seem to have my number! I am looking forward to children in the house.

I hope my darling deceased wife understands. I am wondering if there wasn't an angelic hand in this crazy situation, with my darling wife setting things up for me to have love and companionship until God sees fit to bring me home. With all these sexy pulsating pussies, that time may not be far off. But if I go, I'll have a summer kick off, with my spirit loving all of them as my spirit goes to who knows where, and I pray for the last line in the Irish toast, "I hope to be in heaven fifteen minutes afore the divil knows I'm dead"(slightly paraphrased)

12