All Comments on 'Old Man, The Sea And His Daughter Day 04'

by wildman187

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I loved your story. Hard to believe it is your first offering. By all means please continue to write as you have a passion for it that suits you. I, for one, would like to know the details and the "winning over" of Cindi and how she fit into the stable of submissives. Thanks for the story.

wildman187wildman187about 8 years agoAuthor
thanks Anonymous

thank you for your comment Anonymous.... i have another true story i am waiting for approval on it is coming soon, but without input from readers i don't know if my story is just ok or just not good or even great i do not know with out reader input. yes it is my first time writing and no it will not be the last time either, but i do need to know what people think.....so i thank you for your comment and i hope you will read my stories and comment on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I loved the story. . and the sex...

Slithy2013Slithy2013about 8 years ago
Editor

I loved the story, but you really must get an editor. The typos & grammatical errors are off-putting & the reason I only gave four stars instead of five. Other than that, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love your story

been waiting for the rest of your story.very enthralling, keep it up. does not matter to me if any story has typos etc. just love the content

CruzinSuziCruzinSuziabout 8 years ago
Not So Old Man

I enjoyed your story very much. The ideas of different sex to different days and divisions of days was portrayed really well. I will watch for writing from you in the future primarily because I don't want your erotica to stop.

susan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AMAZING

Been keeping up with this series, and honestly love it so much. Don't care about the few errors because it was amazing. Please don't stop writing, Well done. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwildman187@wildman187
I recently lost my muse! She would e-mail some of her experiences and once in a while, send a photo of her to remind me of her looks, and i would build a story around her! some were private and some i published. Now i am in search of a new inspiration. If any lady or ladies wo...