Old Man's Old Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aah," I moaned. I dove into the chair and relaxed all my muscles, as I was enjoying a very satisfying handjob... from my grandfather.

"Your dad used to have girl problems too, you know," he said to me, casually, while rubbing my cock and smearing my precum all over the inside of my underwear, "When he was in college. He was a desperate romantic, and a new girl was breaking his heart every other week. I was concerned. I had to find a way to help him with that. And then I came up with a neat little trick. Maybe it could help you too..."

The sensation of my foreskin being pulled back and the words my ears were hearing - it was all too intense. My throat suddenly felt very dry, but I knew I needed to ask. Something was telling me he wasn't talking about the handjob.

"How did you... um... help him out, gramps?"

He stayed silent. Then, he pulled his hand out of my boxer briefs, his fingers already all sticky from my juices. He got up from his chair and took a step closer to me. We kept eye contact the whole time. The energy between us was primal, intimate, and indescribable. I could hear the crickets all around us, the electrical buzzing of the lamp behind me, and my grandfather's heavy steps on the old boards of the porch. My cock was still fully hard.

He knelt before me. I saw the drops of sweat on his shoulders. The look in his eyes was determined and wild. It was difficult to see him as my grandfather anymore.

His face was so close to my crotch. It was obvious what he was about to do. My heart was racing... I knew that this was breaking all the unspoken rules a family could have. But I needed this so much...

"What if someone sees us?" I asked with a raspy voice.

"They won't. And even if they did... Folks around here don't judge. Relax, champ."

His hands then proceeded to grab the waistband of my underwear and slowly pull it down. He didn't stop until they were at my ankles. I was now stark naked and rock hard in front of my grandfather, who was about to blow me in public. I didn't think this was how the day would go at all.

"Looks like the big ones run in the family," he noted. Then, without another comment, he opened his mouth, leaned in, and swallowed my whole cock. It was shocking to see how easily he just took it all in! I let out a gasp and reflexively looked around. It was hard to see through the dark, but I think I would be able to tell if someone was nearby. Which was lucky, because that situation would have been... hard to explain.

I watched grandpa, one of the burliest men I've ever known, how he knelt down and sucked my cock... fairly proficiently, I had to say! I mean, I didn't have a ton of experience - the only one I had was my girlfriend. And while I liked it at the time, now I had to admit that she couldn't compare. No, not at all.

Grandpa seemed like he was enjoying it almost as much as I did. It didn't look like this was his first time at all. I had so many questions, but for now, I just decided to keep quiet. I just opened my legs a little further and... relaxed, as he told me. I grabbed my glass of scotch and finished it in one sip. The sensation of it sliding down my throat together with a warm mouth wrapped around my cock made me forget everything. For a short moment, there was only bliss.

We kept eye contact the whole time. I was surprised to see that he was getting creative with it - going as far as to pop the cock out of his mouth and just pay attention to my balls for a while. I wanted to stay silent, but his amazing mouth soon made me let out a moan. And then I moaned some more. It seemed to encourage him. He slurped and sucked my ballsack and he didn't mind at all that I was all sweaty - on the opposite, I think it was driving him forward. It was the night I began to learn just how nasty my grandpa likes to get.

He teased me for a bit before he got back to sucking. His lips kissed my shaft while he was slowly going back to the bloated, leaking tip. I groaned when I felt his stubble brush against my balls. It reminded me very clearly who was in front of me, sucking me off. The whole experience was mind-blowingly perverted, and maybe that was what kept me so rock hard. Either that, or it was the muscles I never noticed on my grandfather or his handsome face. Or the hungry look he had when he had my cock in his mouth.

The moment he put his lips back on my tip was the moment I realized that I had never received a good blowjob in my life until that moment. And it was all because of his enthusiasm! The only noises I could hear were my moans, the creaking of the wicker furniture, and the slurping sounds. He didn't take a single break. He didn't want one.

"Fuck..." I whimpered before I started unknowingly thrusting back against my grandfather's hungry mouth. His strong hand had to come up to push me back into my chair gently to keep me from getting too wild with his lips. I submitted to him - I trusted that he knew better what kind of tempo he wanted to keep. So I just patiently sat there, with my hands shaking and my toes curling.

I didn't want to cum too soon. But, as I said, this was my first good blowjob. And I stood no chance against what I guess were many years of hard-earned experience...

"Gramps..." I groaned, "If you keep this up, I'm gonna cum."

I expected him to pull away, after I said that and maybe finish me off with his hand - or let me finish off myself like my girlfriend often did - but he did the exact opposite. Once he heard that, he just sped up, hungrier than before.

His head was bobbing up and down my crotch, sucking on my dick with no sign of getting tired of it. I was starting to panic. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep myself from cumming for much longer!

"Grandpa!" I said, louder, "Didn't you hear? I'm gonna... I'm gonna... ooh..."

There it was - no way of stopping it! I felt an insanely big orgasm building up, starting somewhere deep inside me and quickly making it to my crotch. I lost control. I put my shaky hands on my grandfather's strong shoulders - not to push, just to hold onto something. It felt like he was going to suck the soul out of me. Did he seriously want me to cum inside his mouth?!

"Fuck! Fuuuuuck!!!"

The orgasm was amazing. I thought I had good ones before - when I found some really good porn or with my girlfriend sometimes. Turns out, I didn't know shit. Nobody ever handled my cock like that, not even myself! Grandpa sent me over the moon and back with this climax, it actually felt like I left my body for a second there. How the fuck do you even make a man feel like that?!

And there it was - what felt like a tsunami of cum left my cock and landed right into the warm mouth of... dammit, my fucking grandfather! I kept moaning and he didn't let go, he kept sucking me throughout the whole orgasm, patiently taking all of it into his mouth, but not swallowing just yet. He sucked more and more and more and he made sure not to stop until I fed him the very last spurt of my cum. Only then he started to slow down a bit.

He didn't miss a single drop.

My body crashed back into the chair. My hand wiped the built-up sweat off my face. This whole experience exhausted me, and the stuffy weather didn't help! All my muscles that were so tense melted like ice cream in the hot sun. I hung my head back over the back of the chair and let out the longest, most satisfied groan.

I felt gramps licking the last residue of cum out of the mushroom tip of my cock. And then I heard a very loud and distinct GULP.

It was quiet again for a while. He kept kneeling there, leaning on my legs. When I gathered enough courage to open my eyes, I found him there smirking at me with a silly smile.

"You should yank it a bit more often, old sport," he said casually, "I thought I was gonna drown for a minute."

"How..." I said, having trouble speaking, "Where did you... How do you know how to... do all that?"

"The army becomes a tough place to be after some time. Guys gotta help each other out," he explained, "We had fun in there. Most of them stopped messing around with other men after the basic training and settled down. I didn't."

"I had no clue about this wild side of yours, gramps," I exhaled, "I... Fuck, we can't let anyone find out..."

"Relax, buddy," he said to me gently, "What happens here can stay here, right? You don't feel bad about what we did, do you?"

"No. In fact... it was the best blowjob I've ever had in my life."

He let out a booming laugh - getting back to the grandfather I knew so well.

"Well, son, it sounds like you got a thing or two to learn about sex! But enough for tonight. I don't know about you but I'm spent. I'm an old man now, not so energetic after all the years."

"I think now I have some evidence of the contrary," I joked, "But sure, yeah. Let's hit the hay. How are we going to, um, sleep?"

He noticed the uncertain tone of my voice and smirked at my awkwardness.

"Heh. One little blowjob and you're already trying to get your grandpa to bed, huh?"

My face went all red.

"No! No, that was not what I... come on!"

He was laughing, of course, he was. Dammit, why did I always let this man tease me so much?! He got up and wiped the last drop of cum from the corner of his mouth before helping me up from my wicker chair. For a self-proclaimed "old man", he sure didn't look like he was missing any young energy.

"There's an old, rusty, uncomfortable pull-out in the living room," he said, "Either that or a cozy bed upstairs where I sleep. Of course, it's not the biggest bed in the world so you'd have to spend the night right next to your sweaty, hairy, old grandpa. So pick your poison, runt."

I just grinned at him instead of answering. He chuckled and ruffled my hair a little bit.

"That's my boy. Let's shower and get our asses to bed then."


12