Old Man's Old Man Ch. 03

Story Info
Crossing a new limit with an unexpected visitor.
4.9k words
4.63
27.5k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=== Friendly warning: This series includes incest ===

The sound of raindrops on the window screen was what woke me up the next morning. I opened my eyes groggily and yawned. The weather outside was urging me to stay in the cozy bed... and so was the warm embrace of the older man behind me.

Based on the movements, I figured grandpa was just waking up too. He shifted and pressed his warm body against me just a little closer. I felt his bulge against my lower back, and that managed to speed the process of waking me up - well, at least in the part of my brain that was always horny.

"Morning," he grunted into my ear, with his muscular, arms pulling me even closer, before sliding down my chest.

"Morning, gramps," I responded, "Feeling like staying in the bed a bit longer today?"

"Ugh... you lazy little runt. It's always about slacking off with you, isn't it?"

"Just because we're in bed doesn't mean we have to slack off," I replied with a cheeky tone. I heard him chuckle and felt his hand sliding even lower... much lower.

"You never get enough, do you, boy?" he asked me, his lips so close to my ear, while his hand stroked my morning wood over the cloth of my underwear. I was breathing hard. It was slowly getting smoking hot under this blanket.

"You surprised me yesterday with how eager you were," he continued, "What do you say we take it to the next level, sport?"

His bulge was now rock hard. I heard him shuffle as he pulled his briefs down to his thighs. His huge slab of meat sprung out and landed on my lower back. It was hot, and a little wet at the tip. I knew what he wanted.

Getting fucked wasn't something I imagined doing before. But then again, having a threesome with two men involving my hunky grandpa wasn't something I thought about either. And this vacation was all about exploration, right? I was a little nervous... But if I was to try this with someone, what man was better than him?

"I... yeah," I nodded. His hand slipped into my boxer briefs, pulling them down along the way.

"You sure?" he asked me, with a cautious tone, "I mean... you've seen it yesterday. It might take you a while to get used to it."

"Have you and dad ever did it?" I blurted out - I don't even know why I just knew that my cock needed to know.

Grandpa was hesitant, and his hand even stopped in his tracks for a second. Then he answered.

"Yeah. Took him a while to get used to it. But after that, he loved it."

"Then let's do it," I sighed, while my cock oozed a big drop of precum. It was official - whatever happened between my dad and my grandpa was turning me on and made this situation even nastier and hotter from my perspective. Grandpa seemed to like my attitude.

"That's my boy," he whispered, while he guided a finger of his down and rested it on my asshole.

It was that exact time where we both heard the distinct sound of a doorbell from downstairs. We froze for a moment before it rang again. Whoever was there was trying to get out of the rain as soon as possible.

"Darn it," grandpa sighed, "Probably the mailman or something. Let me just get this real quick."

I saw him get out of his bed and stretch before he adjusted his now semi-hard cock in his briefs and went downstairs. Curious about the visitor, I managed to calm down my boner and get out of the bed. I put on a t-shirt that was laying on the floor and headed downstairs.

I got down just as grandpa started opening the door. I was very surprised that instead of a mailman - or whoever else - I found my dad there, standing in the doorway!

His clothes were drenched, and he was carrying a duffle bag in his right hand. Despite his wet state, he was wearing a smile on his face.

"Junior!" my grandpa exclaimed, "What a surprise!"

"Heh, it was intended to be," dad chuckled, "You mind getting out of the way, dad? I'd like to stand somewhere dry to continue this conversation."

Dad stepped in and grandpa closed the door behind him. When dad saw me, he nodded and flashed me a smile.

"Hey there, Jeffrey. Is that one of my old t-shirts you're wearing?"

"Yeah," I responded, "I figured you wouldn't mind. And also... I wasn't expecting you to visit. At all."

"The company had to shut down for a couple of days," he explained, as he dropped the duffle bag in the hallway, "Everyone's on paid leave. I figured I'd join you guys for a little vacation of my own, too. If you don't mind."

"Oh, of course not, son," grandpa patted him on the back, "The more the merrier, right? Come on, get out of those wet clothes. I'll toss them in the dryer and bring you something warm."

"That would be great, dad," my father replied and started pulling the shirt over his head, which wasn't as easy as it looked since it was drenched.

"Make yourself useful and boil us some tea in the meantime, would you, Jeffrey?" grandpa said to me, as he helped my dad tug the cloth over his head.

I nodded and quickly stepped off into the kitchen. As I was filling up the kettle, I couldn't seem to get the imprint of my father's bare chest out of my head. Strong, just a little pudgy, with large brown nipples... Of course, I saw it a thousand times before, but with my newfound knowledge, I kinda started seeing it as a MAN's chest. A handsome man's chest.

I shook my head to get the picture out. All those experiences that Harvey and grandpa mentioned - that was all years ago. I was sure that my dad was straight now. And he never tried anything on me, so it didn't make much sense thinking about it, right?

The effort to clear my head only lasted for a couple of seconds, because when I turned around, my half-naked father was sitting there in the chair, waiting for the tea.

He was kind of what the gay guys refer to as a "bear" - a bigger physique, slightly fatter than my grandpa, but all that combined with a fair share of muscles, especially in the shoulder area. He was as hairy as my grandpa, except his hair was still blonde. With the buzzcut that he recently started sporting and the goatee he grew a couple of weeks ago, he started becoming more and more like the handsome beast that was his father.

My eyes somehow managed to avoid his crotch.

"Thanks, bud," he said, while he reached for the steaming cup from my hand.

"Careful, it's hot," I said, putting it on the table, while I sat next to him on a chair. He put it on the table in front of him and looked me in the eyes.

"So... how are you feeling?"

"Mm?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion. Dad frowned.

"...about Ashley?"

"Oh yeah!" I remembered. Of course... my ex! The reason I came here to begin with!

"I... actually didn't pay her much mind. At all. We've just been having so much fun here."

My dad chuckled.

"So, I guess someone was right about this trip, wasn't he?" he looked at me with a satisfied smirk. I rolled my eyes. Of course, he needed to be right.

"Ugh, do you wanna hear it? Yes, dad. You were right. Grandpa has ways of making you forget."

Dad nodded at that, as he carefully took the cup to his lips to take a sip. Then his eyes trailed off and his tone changed to a more careful one.

"So... when you say that, what exactly do you mean, Jeff?"

Suddenly, there was silence, which I interrupted by chuckling nervously.

"What do you mean, dad?"

He sighed, as he put the cup back down on the table, before looking me in the eye again.

"I apologize, son. I should have been more open about why I sent you here. Grandpa definitely has his ways... but maybe I should have told you about one or two of them before I sent you here. It's effective, but I was afraid it would scare you off."

Okay, now I definitely knew what we were talking about. And surprisingly enough... it wasn't that uncomfortable. Just dad and son, talking about the little dirty family secret.

"Yeah, you probably would," I smirked at him, "But yeah... I agree. His 'ways' are something else. I'm glad you sent me on this trip."

I reached out to stroke his hand and nodded as a thank you. He smiled. We kind of locked eye contact for a little bit, during which I failed to pull the hand back.

"So..." he said, "Just curious... what kind of 'ways' worked on you to stop thinking about your girlfriend?"

I saw the spark in his eyes and I knew this conversation was taking a turn. The cock started growing again in my underwear.

"He has a way with his mouth..." I said in a cheeky tone, "And so does Harvey."

"Ah, so you've met Harvey!" he laughed.

"Yeah. And so did you, right?" I asked.

There was another patch of silence, but this time, it wasn't uncomfortable. We were both smiling. The tension was only interrupted by the sound of the raindrops on the window.

"I'm glad you sent me here," I continued, "But I don't understand. Since you've known the 'ways', why didn't you just teach me yourself?"

He grinned, just like grandpa did, and reached out to stroke the back of my neck. He leaned closer, and I finally got to see the bulge in his blue briefs. It was promising, to say the least.

"There might still be time," he whispered, "Don't tell me that you already managed to learn everything during the first two days?"

Instead of letting me answer that, he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. The third man I made out with during the last three days, and I was not even close to being tired of it. I closed my eyes and embraced my dad with my arms as I reciprocated his warm, passionate kiss. His tongue was pressing on my lips and I gladly let him in, which made him grunt into my mouth in appreciation. He stroked my back softly while he was making out with me. I could feel his hot breath inside my mouth and his skin, still drenched from the rain, slowly getting warmer as it was pushed against mine.

"Well, well, well," I heard grandpa's voice from the doorway. He was standing there, looking at us, grinning. He was just about to put a pile of clean clothes on the tabletop.

"I suppose you won't need any of this laundry," he said, before putting the pile away and readjusting his bulge, "Jeffrey, I think I told you I don't like being excluded."

"Why don't you join, then?" my dad suggested, shooting him a smile. That smile told me exactly how much dad wanted to relive the good old memories.

"Just as much of a horny brat as his son," grandpa muttered to himself, but his growing bulge made me sure that he would suggest it himself if my father didn't do it first, "Let's move to the couch in the living room, then. More room over there."

***

I was kneeling on the old, soft carpet, my cock still tenting my briefs, with two generations of cocks, still packed away in tight underwear, presented right there in front of my face. My grandpa's strong, white-haired thighs on the left, with his cock almost visible through the pre-soaked white briefs and my dad's softer, blonde-haired thick legs on the right, tenting his blue briefs with what looked like a hefty package too.

"Go on, boy," grandpa said to me from above, "Show your dad what you learned here."

I looked both of them in the eyes and I reached to pull down both pieces of clothing that were blocking my view - which I was sure was going to be amazing. Both pieces of underwear landed on the floor, and the only thing that was left was pure manliness. Two erect cocks, one long and massive, coated with white fur at the base, and one just slightly smaller, but still impressive and delicious looking. What they had in common was that they were both hard, wet, and waiting for my attention.

I hesitated for a second, before almost bursting out in laughter. This situation was so hot that it was grotesque, almost comical! It was something that belonged in some cheap and really nasty porn flick, not in real life. And there we were, nevertheless, all of us about to break all the unwritten rules that family is never supposed to break. And we were going to enjoy every minute out of it.

"Something funny down there, champ?" grandpa said while he crossed his arms, giving me a look.

"No, sorry," I shook my head, "I just feel like I'm going to offend whoever I don't choose first."

The men looked at each other for a second, before my grandpa reached out to pat my dad's back.

"Go ahead, junior," he said, "He's your kid, after all."

Dad nodded and stepped forward to me. He grabbed his cock at the base and presented it right in front of my hungry mouth. And since all my inhibitions flew out the window the very first night I spent here, I gladly opened my mouth and started sucking on it with gratitude.

My left hand reached out to my grandpa's crotch - I didn't want to leave him hanging. But aside from that, I made sure to give dad my full attention. I wanted him to see what I learned, and I wanted to know how much I was enjoying doing this. My lips were running over my father's rock hard shaft like it was the tastiest thing in the entire goddamn world. I wanted to compare the taste to my grandpa. I wanted him to leak as much as possible into my mouth. And luckily for me, his cock was eager to fulfill my wish.

"Oh wow..." my dad sighed, as he clearly started enjoying the blowjob, "You learn fast, boy."

"Takes after his father," grandpa turned to him, before pulling him a bit closer. They started making out right there, above me, while I was servicing their cocks! I noticed my dad started leaking much more at that point - for a second, I even thought he was cumming already! He tasted amazing of course, and I couldn't decide which of the three men I liked best. Maybe I needed another sample to compare...

I leaned over and started working on grandpa's cock while satisfying my father with a handjob. They were still making out - grandpa was playing with my dad's nipples, gently flicking them and making my dad moan. That surprised me - I didn't know it was a thing guys could enjoy as well.

The living room quickly started feeling warmer and warmer. I kept swapping between the two dicks while always sucking one and jerking off the other. The powerful taste of the precum of the two men was mixing in my mouth and I was gulping it down like a drink. After the day before, I was a little more experienced at taking grandpa's huge dick, so I was well equipped to deepthroat both the men.

After swapping from side to side and getting a bunch of sticky precum all over my face, I stopped for a while at my dad's side. I saw he was breathing hard and I wanted to tease him for a bit. I looked him directly into the eyes as I started giving his cock the slowest, most intense sucking it probably received in his life. I felt him throb between my lips and I slowed down and tightened my lips with every inch. He was not trying to hide his excitement. I saw him shake and sweat right there before my eyes while he was watching me swallow his meat, explicitly trying to bring out all he could give me.

"Oh, Jeffrey... Fuck... Stop. That's enough."

His hands landed on my head and quickly pulled me away from his leaking cock. I could see on his heaving face that it was the very last second before he would have lost control.

"You little devil," he whispered, "You almost made me shoot my load."

"Would that really have been so bad?" grandpa commented on it in a questioning tone.

"Well, I had something else in mind," he turned to my grandpa while winking at him. Grandpa laughed back and ruffled my dad's hair, as he often did to me.

"That's my boy, right here," he encouraged him, all excited, "Jeffrey, lay on the floor. We're gonna make sure not a part of you goes to waste."

Well, that certainly was a change. I did as they told me though, feeling as excited as I was this morning. Grandpa kneeled behind me, with his crotch facing my head, and helped me spread my legs as wide as possible. His cock was hanging out, only an inch from my chin. He was presenting my ass to my dad, who was kneeling down as well on the other side. I was a little nervous, but I decided not to think about it too hard. My anal virginity was about to be taken away... by none other than my father. I watched him pose himself right between my legs, looking at me just a little worried.

"You let me know if I'm going too fast, okay?" he told me, "I can get pretty... um... excited, when I get into it."

"Should I take you up on that, or will you actually show me?" I lightened up, with a smile. He smiled back before he wet his finger in his mouth.

"Mouthy little son of a bitch..." he muttered, while he reached down and started probing my asshole.

"Tell me about it. Luckily, we found a way to shut him up," grandpa said while pushing his hips forward. His cock was now resting on my lips, and it was a clear signal of what he wanted me to do. I leaned back and swallowed the entire length of grandpa's dick back into my mouth.

I felt an index finger enter me and moaned around the dick that was filling my mouth. It was definitely a new feeling. I never played with my ass before, but now I was kind of questioning why I didn't. It felt weird, sure. And a little uncomfortable. But also great.

"Flexible..." my father said, "But tight. Nice and tight. Let's change that."

His finger disappeared and I suddenly felt something much bigger pressing against me. The mushroom tip of his dick was slowly pressing against my virgin asshole. I moaned harder and harder. This was starting to feel painful.

"Push a little bit against him," grandpa advised me, "That will let him in."

I did as he said, spreading my legs a little further to make more space as well. The advice worked perfectly and my dad's dick started sliding in much easier, spreading the inner walls of my ass and robbing it of its innocence forever. It was making my dick hard as a rock - and apparently, grandpa's as well.

I was servicing his hot, rock hard cock while my dad was slowly pushing more and more of himself into me. I heard both the men grunt and swear like sailors as they were thrusting into me - we were all getting lost in the moment, enjoying this twisted spitroast and divulging in it completely. There was no coming back from this, you can't take something like this back. Not that you would want to. I knew that this was going to be the first time of many, many sessions that were going to be just like this one.

"Dammit," my father let out, as he thrust his dick inside me up to the hilt, "I'm about to take you for a ride, boy."

And he sure did. As he promised before, he got wild. WILD. I was never fucked before, but I was sure that this was on the rougher side of things even for the experienced guys. He turned from a loving, soft-spoken dad into a wild, merciless animal! The speed at which he kept slapping his hips against my ass, the way his hand slapped my cheeks, the words he was saying to me...

"That's what you needed, huh? You little slut. You should have just asked for it. Walking around the house, dressed like you fucking crave a dick between your cheeks... I would have bent you over the kitchen counter and showed you a good man fucking a while ago!"

I could hardly believe my ears! My grandpa was enjoying the action, thrusting his dick in and out of my mouth so fast that I was basically being fucked to shreds from both ends. It was an exhausting, but amazing experience. The sweat of both men dripped all over my body and completed the nasty scene that was three generations of men fucking like animals like they haven't been allowed to have sex for years. I guess we were just making up for those two years during which we could have been doing it already.

After a while, I just relaxed my muscles laid there, focusing on taking it all and not bursting, relaxing the muscles around my mouth and my ass and enjoying being pounded from both ends, shared in the most sinful way. I was making sure I remembered every moment of my first time. Dad just kept going and going, he was like a machine. It took ages before he finally took a break. He slowed down, pulled out his cock, and shot a look at my grandpa.

12