Old Man's Old Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a good ass. Hey, dad," he said, in between panting, "How would you like to switch? Huh? I feel bad for keeping this amazing ass just for myself."

Grandpa stopped in his tracks and looked at my dad.

"I'm pretty horned up, I probably won't be able to last very long. Are you sure you want me to be the one who gives him his first breeding?" he asked.

"Sure! We only come here once in a while, don't we? And besides... From now on, I'll have this ass at my disposal whenever I ask. Isn't that right, boy?"

He looked down at me, beaming, knowing that this was the start of a new and exciting era in our household. I just nodded enthusiastically, still with the old man dick in my mouth.

"Okay then," grandpa said as he plopped it out of my mouth and stood up, "Let's see if you spread him wide enough..."

They switched places quickly. My dad didn't hesitate for even a second and quickly made sure my mouth was busy. Grandpa spent a while down there, stretching me with his fingers, making sure I was ready for his massive tool.

"Here I go. Try not to bite your father's dick, all right, sport?"

I wanted to laugh but that quickly changed when I felt the huge cock pushing inside. I panicked for a second before I remembered the advice about pushing back. It helped a bit... but it was still way harder than it was with my father.

Grandpa had a different strategy. He pulled out when he was a couple of inches in, and then pushed it back, going a couple of inches further. This went on and on before he eventually succeeded. Before I knew it, I felt his bushy pubic hair against my asscheeks.

"Damn..." grandpa exhaled, "I swear, all the men in this family are natural fucking cocksluts."

Dad saw that I had a challenging time, so he went easy on me. He thrust in and out gently while feeding me a generous amount of his precum on the way. His balls rubbed against my face rubbing his powerful musk in. I was exhausted but I needed to cum so badly as well. I wasn't sure how much longer I could go without ejaculating.

I got an answer to that question pretty quickly. Grandpa started thrusting, properly fucking me - not in the crazy way my dad did, but hard enough - spreading my ass and making sure I was going to remember this moment. His low hangers were slapping against my ass with a regular tempo and his mature cock was making me feel like I was going to explode with pleasure. I saw the looks on both of them and could tell that they were as close to cumming as me. It was just a matter of time. I wondered who was going to go first?

Grandpa did. He sped up by the end, panting hard. He had to hold on to the floor to keep his balance. I saw the struggling look on his face and admired how well he could fuck, seeing his age. I was never going to underestimate him again after this.

"F-Fuck! Take it all, boy!" he finally shouted, while giving me a couple more, very wet thrusts. His cum burst out of his cock and painted the inside of me, forever making me someone who got fucked by his grandpa and enjoyed every minute of it. I was on edge already, but then my dad pulled out a fast one on me and grabbed my nipples. I've learned very quickly that it was a very sensitive spot of mine.

My body froze for a bit and my dick started shooting ropes of cum into the air like a fountain - without even being touched! There was so much it hit me in the face and splattered all over my father's chest. It was like a garden sprinkler! Both men watched it in surprise - a surprise that was enough to drive my dad over the edge too.

"Here you go, son," he said, "Don't waste a drop."

With that, I got a taste of my father's spunk. Eagerly, I started drinking all of it, savoring every little bit of the musky taste. He came buckets - I knew his dating life wasn't that great lately and I was glad to be there to reap the fruits of that.

He didn't pull out until he was completely done. After that, he collapsed on the carpet right next to me, breathing heavily.

"I need to rest," grandpa said, as he leaned against the couch in a similar state, "I swear, you boys will be the end of me."

"That was... incredible," was the only thing I could let out. Just a plain observation of the obscene show that just happened in this living room. We stayed like this for a while - I felt the three loads on me and inside me and I was just laying there, enjoying the feeling.

"I need a shower," dad groaned, "I'm sweating like a pig."

"And waste perfectly good water?" grandpa snarled, "With this beautiful warm rain outside?"

He gestured to the window. I didn't even notice that it was still pouring out there! Both I and my dad looked at each other and then at grandpa. We didn't say anything but the phrase on everyone's mind was "fuck it".

I guess it was good that all the neighbors lived so far away - otherwise they'd see three grown-ass related men parading themselves naked, showering their bodies in the warm rain, even jumping around the puddles like idiots. It probably looked ridiculous - but that's what good fucking does to you. If it doesn't make you feel like you're on the top of the world, what is it good for?

Dad unpacked his things after we went inside. My grandpa headed to help him and I took off to make a fresh batch of tea since the water I made before already got cold. When I entered the kitchen, I heard the familiar sound of a text message on my phone. Weird, I thought to myself, since there was barely any reception out here. Still naked, I stepped over to the phone that was laying on the counter and saw that there was one, tiny bar of signal. Apparently, that was enough to receive a text.

It was from Ashley. She sent me the lengthiest text I've ever gotten from her. Full of the sappiest, most overly dramatic phrases you can think of. It basically said that she was sorry for dumping me over the phone and that she felt terrible. She was still on the edge, but she was willing to grab a coffee and see if we could figure things out.

Really? After all that?

I started on the phone for a few seconds. Then, I held the power button on the top and turned the thing off. I could decline later. I had more important stuff to do at the time. Like making the tea. And getting dressed. And enjoying the rest of the best vacation I've ever been on in my life.

12