All Comments on 'Old Men and Old Spice'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Delightful story!

5

aposiopesisaposiopesisover 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've ever read - both here and elsewhere. The pacing was wonderful, making the finish very special. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Too bad he couldn't have given her children. Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another winner!

First: Glad your surgery went well!

This one resonated with me on many levels. Doreen is my late wife, a former pharmacy technician who used to say things like "take him for a test drive". Her asshole ex-husband was named Robert, but your Robert reminds me of my late father-in-law. There are other details that match up, but the bottom line: Thank you for yet another excellent story, with more love than lust!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
A sure fire winner

Loved the story, very enjoyable. It is well written and just flows from one part to an other. Just wish there were more stars that I could give it.

I've worn Old Spice for many years and still prefer it to others. One of the young guys I used to work with was joking with me about it and suggested that I was probably wearing it when it just called "Spice", LOL. Youngsters today just don't have good taste.

Thanks for a great ending to an awesome story.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Absolutely Great!!!

Writing from the perspective of being in the early years of my ninth decade I really appreciate the intensely passionate love affair of two older people (to me they seem not so old at all). They did it right: didn't waste a lot of time with formal dating - just went ahead and got connected emotionally and then physically. I sort of did it the same way when I was 59 and she was about 50 and it worked really well until the Big C claimed her 18 years later. What do they say;? The third times the charm? Romance in your 80's isn't quite what it was around 60, but I can read Literotica and have my fantasies. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A

Cracking tale. Very well written, thanks

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Congrats on the medical front, Boss. Take care of yourself you can’t quit writing until I quit reading! Hey, we got a good story out of your recent medical foray!

This is one of the best romantic stories I have read on this site. Maybe it was the age of the characters but it really worked. Perhaps we will get some feedback from the female readers but from an old male sexists pint of view you do an excellent job of capturing the female perspective in your writing. Would be nice to hear from some of our lady readers.

Any hew, 5 stars as usual.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Way Things Should Be!

An excellent pace. The words were just right. I liked the descriptions. I could imagine and feel the characters. She didn't need a 50DD chest and he didn't need a 14 incher. The plot development made it very real for the reader. The time lapse until they finally made love in an intense fashion was refreshing, yet very titillating. Establishing a bond before sex makes it extra special. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mature Story

since i'm over 80 I like stories of older folks getting it on. Not a lot of women want anything to do with a man my age. But to read a good story of a couple hooking up

made my day.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago
All This Story from whiff of Old Spice? Whew!

Ya Done Good!

I adore sweet stories about nice people being nice to each other!

Thank You!

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Another great read

Excellent character development. You proved you don’t have be endowed, male or female like a porn star, just every day people. Good pace and very realistic situations with honest people. Please keep writing now that you feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Doreen and Flo sisters ?

You have a great point of view about mature women. Author, thank you.

Windman1Windman1over 3 years ago
A very nice read.

A very good read. Great character development and a nice pace. This one’s a feel good story for sure.

thorbetthorbetover 3 years ago
Great story

Being a 'senior' myself, I love stories about mature people finding love and satisfaction in later life. A very good and sensual read.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Old

I'm certainly old enough to go back to Old Spice. My Grandpa's wore it, and so shall this Grandpa. Wonderful story, like a breath of fresh air in the mature stories. Five Stars from this old Marine.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 3 years ago

I'm glad that your surgery went well, and I'm even more glad that the hiatus you announced was as short as it was. It would have been a real shame to lose you, and this is yet one more story that makes it absolutely clear that you are undoubtedly one of the best romance writers here on this site.

Looking forward to many more of your stories!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great story, well-paced and believable characters. Writing was excellent and I loved the happily ever after ending. Well done 5++stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another 10-star story. This one was so warm; it was like you're listening to a couple as they pour out their heartaches, and joys to you. This brought out my own pain when I too lost my wife to cancer. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OTHER THAN A 54yr OLD PLAYING HARD TO GET AND DESPERATE AT THE SAME TIME, ROBERT WAS STILL A CATCH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What was this about? It was confusing!!

"there was another lady waiting in the wings, a much younger woman which made more sense."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a change reading this to me is very real and touching.

Passion, decency, and courtship done right.

Great thinking and perfect storyline ....IMHO

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In a way it wasn't like your other stories. This one was just as grate, but just in a different way. 12 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sad and sweet, good pace and a very happy ending, loved it!!! I love stories where people find love to last. Cheers to you. Wish I could remember my login so I could tell you what a good writer you are in person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I see some of the people making comments didn't read this beautiful story and understand what happened. That makes me very sad as this story deserves their respect!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous