Old Men in the Park

Story Info
A man discovers what goes on back there in the woods!
4.9k words
4.74
32k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yfnsp
yfnsp
132 Followers

Old Men in the Park

by yfnsp

When I retired a few years ago, my wife encouraged me to take "a good long walk" every morning. I enjoyed the exercise and, among the various 4- or 5-mile routes I took, I found a few that included parts of the county park near my neighborhood. The park was a particularly pleasant place to walk, with well groomed paths, a playground, sports fields, and a varied landscape. And there were always people around involved in various activities or just walking, like me.

The path I enjoyed most wound through a rather heavily wooded area of the park. Though it was a lot less busy there, I would occasionally pass people on the path or see someone sitting on one of the benches in the shade of the woods. These were invariably older guys like me, or even older, and we would usually exchange a polite greeting when I encountered them.

One warm day, I had extra time to kill; my wife had gone shopping in the city with her sister. "We'll be having lunch downtown today, so you'll have to get your own lunch," she had told me quasi-apologetically. I didn't mind.

So, walking my favorite path through the park, I decided to stop and take advantage of the cool shade. I sat down on one of the benches for a while, probably three quarters of an hour or so, and watched the wildlife and the occasional human creature. After a while, a pattern emerged. I saw an old man leave the path and go into the woods on what looked like a deer trail. Later, another old guy did the same. And then I saw someone coming back onto the walkway at the same spot, another older dude. He glanced my way - furtively, I thought - before hurrying off in the opposite direction.

Curious now, I decided to investigate. I found the trail easy to follow as it meandered through some pretty dense woods that eventually thinned as I neared a clearing. I stopped and listened; I thought I'd heard a voice. Was that moaning I heard? I stepped forward cautiously and that's when I saw one of the guys I had seen entering the trail - a tall, lanky fellow in a recognizably loud Hawaiian shirt. What was he doing?

I stepped to the side, behind a tree, to get a better angle. It felt sneaky, but I didn't want to be noticed. I'd heard another moan and it was coming from somewhere else. And now I could see what the man was doing. He was masturbating!

He was standing with his Hawaiian shirt unbuttoned and his pants open, staring across the clearing with his cock in his hand. I could see him stroking its evidently prodigious length. What was he looking at?

I stepped farther to my right, around the tree, and spied what he was watching. It was another man facing in my direction with his pants around his ankles. He too was masturbating. He was evidently the source of the moaning; he moaned again as I watched. He was bending forward a little and I saw that there was another guy behind him. Very close behind him. He was fucking him! I could tell by the way they moved together that they were fucking. Right there in the open! And they were letting the other man watch them fuck. And they were watching him watch them as they shamelessly copulated like rutting beasts.

I felt a flush of excitement. My dick was hard, straining in the confines of my jeans. I had never seen anything like this and was surprised by my visceral, erotic reaction. Gays, I thought. And the short guy is letting the big guy fuck his ass! Why did that turn me on? Gay sex had never interested me in the least.

But I found it fascinating! There was a look of utter bliss on the face of the guy getting fucked - did it really feel that good? - and the one fucking him was beginning to thrust more forcefully. He grunted as he accelerated, making his partner moan even more. "Yes! Fuck me!" he said, as he thrust his ass back at his assailant.

My dick certainly liked what I was seeing even if another part of me was saying, 'This too weird. No, don't look.' But looking is exactly what I wanted to do! I felt a tremendous attraction to all three of these guys, old guys like me, pleasuring themselves in the open air. What harm could there be in watching a couple of old fags fuck? And if Mr. Hawaiian shirt could take out his cock, why shouldn't I?

I unzipped and pulled out my dick. The fresh air felt liberating. I gripped it and stroked a little, but my pants were kind of in the way, so I unbuckled and pushed them down to my knees. There, that's better, I thought. My dick felt big, hard, and very demanding in my hand. My balls felt heavy, in need of release. Every part of me was getting excited, like I was a teenager again.

The Hawaiian shirt guy stopped jerking. Holding his pants up with his left hand, he crossed the clearing to the copulating couple and took hold of the smaller man's cock, pushing its owner's hand away. They just kept on fucking. The little guy moaned again. Hawaiian shirt guy dropped his pants and then dropped to his knees and lowered his head to take the cock into his mouth.

I watched, stroking my dick with growing abandon as the guy in the middle started babbling, "Oh! Oh, yeah! Suck it, baby! Yes, yes, fuck me!" and the like in various combinations, culminating in, "Oh, I'm going to cum! Yes! Fuck the cum out of me, daddy! Eat my cum, cocksucker! Fuck me! I'm cumming! Fuuuuck!"

I was on the verge of cumming myself. Maybe that's why I didn't hear the guy coming up behind me from the trail, until a twig snapped sharply under his boot only a few feet away.

"Heyyy, buddy," he said in a deep, soft voice, "Let me help you with that..."

I turned my head and saw a burly man wearing denim overalls without a shirt. In the second or two before he had his arms around me, I noted his bulk and his beard. He was about my height, but bigger in every other dimension.

I'm pretty average: 5'10", 165 lbs, fairly trim and in shape, though not athletic. I have a fringe of white hair and a full white beard trimmed short and neat.

This new guy must have weighed 220. He had a round, protruding gut and thick, muscular, hairy arms that reached around me and pulled me back against his chest as he gripped my 6-inch boner and squeezed it. I felt his belly press into the small of my back. His bushy red-grey beard tickled my neck. The scent of his musky man-sweat enveloped me like a warm blanket. I felt his hot breath in my ear; it smelled of cigar smoke. "Yeah, buddy," he whispered huskily, "let me feel your cock!"

My dick erupted almost the moment he touched it, prodigiously; copious amounts of cum spurted from my pulsating organ onto his fingers, into his hand. He cupped his palm to catch as much as he could. My whole body was quaking. I almost swooned; my new buddy held me tight, keeping me from collapsing. "Yeah! Yeah! That's it, baby! Cum for your daddy!" His deep voice resonated loudly in my ear as my vision blurred and my head swam.

A deep breath cleared my head quickly. I was still excited. He let go of my softening cock, but it didn't go all the way down, nor would it for some time. He brought his cum-covered hand to his lips and tasted it; I heard the slurp; I heard the "Mmmm," humming in my ear. "Here, have some," he said, putting his hand to my mouth. The smell of my cum, although not completely foreign to me, had a novel aphrodisiacal effect on me. Far from being repulsed as I would have expected, I licked his hand greedily, gratefully, savoring the nutty flavor, my first taste of cum, as I cleansed his palm and fingers with my lapping tongue.

"Oh, you like that," he said matter-of-factly. "You want some more, hungry boy?" he asked. He turned me around to face him. It seemed effortless on his part; I felt the strength in his burly arms. He pressed me gently to my knees. The huge bulge down his left pantleg caught my eye while he unbuttoned the straps of his bib and let his overalls fall to the toes of his big black boots. He was naked underneath.

Impressions come quick. I was instantly aware of the hairiness of this husky man. It was not just his chest, which was dense with grey hair, but even his belly had a dusting of reddish-brown fuzz that grew thicker and darker lower down, forming a rich jungle in his crotch where his big balls nested and out of which, like a mighty oak, stood an enormously thick trunk of a cock. It must have been seven or eight inches long with a most impressive girth. It was uncut; its foreskin was stretched by its full erect state, showing a beautiful, pink head peaking out, displaying its little round piss-hole, which I suddenly desired to explore with the tip of my tongue.

"I got some for you right here, little buddy," he said, taking the back of my head gently in his big hands and pulling me into him. "Help yourself."

I did. I leaned in and for the first time in my life I tasted cock. I licked the little hole with a tentative jab and then swabbed the head with a broad stroke of my tongue. The flavor of his cock-flesh combined with the heavy musk of his groin's ball-sweat made my head swim with lust. Who knew? I had no idea cocksucking could be so seductive! I wanted this huge slab of man-meat in my mouth. I opened wide and slipped my lips around the wide shaft, caressing the head with my receding tongue as I made room, welcoming him in, filling my mouth with it, though it was only a fraction of his big cock.

I felt a palpable joy: the knowledge that I could give this man pleasure. I wanted to make him cum. Not, as he implied, because I liked the taste, but because I wanted to please him, to pleasure him, to be the source of immense satisfaction. This is what a cocksucker feels, I realized. I wanted to be doing this, to be his cocksucker.

I sucked hard and I twirled my tongue all around that mouthful of hard cock as I tried to take him deeper, choking a little while swallowing the excess of saliva that flooded my mouth. I felt his precum oozing from the opening and I tasted it: clean and smooth and delicious. I swallowed that too.

He must have wanted to go deeper too, because he was helping me. He held my head still as he pressed gently, firmly into me. I thought of the sword-swallowers I had seen on the TV variety shows of my youth in the 60s. I relaxed my throat, a supreme act of will, willing him to take me, to fill my throat with his massive girth. My throat spasmed as he pressed through. My eyes watered, my nose ran, but I succeeded! He was all the way in! My nose was pressed hard into his fragrant fur. His balls bumped against my bearded chin. Breathing through my nose, I was filled with the scent of him; his musk was almost as arousing as the stretching in my throat and the firmness of the shaft against my stroking tongue as I sucked him.

My own dick was as hard as his now. We were one, united in this ritual, Man and Cunt. Yes, that's what I felt like, a cunt. It was exhilarating. But it got better! He withdrew his shaft; the head popped back out of my throat into my mouth, precum flowing where I could taste it again. Then he pushed back in all the way. The friction at my constriction point no longer made me want to gag. It was an erotic tremor that went straight to my dick. And soon he was fucking me, thrusting in and out, long-cocking my face like the pussy it had become.

My dick throbbed with every stroke of his manly thrusting in and out of my throat. And when he came, my dick jumped - I almost came too. His thrusting slowed down, and then, with one last lunge, he held my face to his crotch and pumped his sperm deep into me, breeding my gullet. I felt each pulse from my lips to my tonsils, shooting down the thick shaft, injecting his seed into me and making me his. it was an amazing feeling. And I just kept sucking...

When the pulsing stopped, my feeder pulled his cock out of the depths of my gullet and its head through popped into my mouth again where my continued sucking milked out the remains of his cum. I could taste it now; It was subtly different from mine: a little stronger and saltier. I swallowed it gratefully. I looked up into the man's eyes. He looked pleased and satisfied. He reminded me of my grandfather, I suddenly realized, although I guessed him to be a year or two younger then me. He had made me feel like a child, a child in his care, dependent on him. I hoped I looked as grateful as I felt. He had opened a whole new world to me.

"Who's your new friend?" I turned my head and saw that Hawaiian-Shirt-Guy was standing next to me. His pants were all the way off now. His cock, partially soft, hung in a graceful arc, out and down; it looked like a good ten inches, but not as thick as the one I'd just sucked. I had to tear my eyes away from its magnificence to appraise the rest of him.

"What's your name, buddy?" grandpa asked me.

"I'm Calvin," I replied, looking up at the taller man. He was wearing nothing except the open shirt. His chest, slightly concave, had some sparse grey hair, more noticeable around his brown nipples, and he had a small pot-belly. He looked sturdy, though, and tall, over six feet for sure, even with his slight stoop, the way some men get from decades of desk work. He had a keen, intellectual look, like a writer or an academic.

"Calvin here is a great cocksucker," grandpa said. And to me he said, "I'm Barry, but everyone calls me 'Bear'." He held out a hand to help me to my feet.

"And I'm Andy," said the owner of the long cock and the loud shirt. He reached for my cock - it was still hard, pointing straight ahead at a 45-degree angle. "Looks like you're ready for more action!" he grinned, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I came once already..." I said, wondering at my evident resilience. I don't think Judy and I had gone twice in a row in over thirty years.

"You wanna fuck some ass?" Andy said. "Hey, Billy, come over here!" he yelled over his shoulder. He turned back to me. "You don't mind sloppy seconds, do you?"

Acting like a master of ceremonies, Andy seemed to want to orchestrate the next act of this obscene opera. Billy was the short, wiry fellow that I had watched getting fucked from behind. He sauntered over to us buck naked.

"Hi, guys, what's your pleasure?" he asked grinning.

"This is Calvin. Show him your ass," Andy told him. Billy smiled coyly at me and turned around. He bent forward with his hands on his knees, jutting his ass towards me. It was nice and round, pale, with a deep cleft separating two perfectly symmetrical half-globes. Not quite feminine in appearance, but it held a similar attraction. I liked it. Andy said, "Spread 'em, cunt-boy. Show him your pussy."

Still leaning forward, Billy reached behind himself with both hands and pulled his cheeks apart. The cleft widened, exposing a smooth, pale valley with a pink oval in the middle, slightly puckered, like lips, around a tiny vertical smile. As I stared, it winked at me! The lips pouched outward, stretching his pucker open a little, just enough to see a moist, red circle inside with a dark hole at its center. He repeatedly flexed, winking his pussy at me until, with an obscene farting sound, a glob of yellow-white cum dribbled out. Now that's a fuck-hole, I thought, and I wanted to fill it. I wondered where that guy was, the one who had planted that cum.

"Billy's a real faggot," Andy explained. "Can't get enough. I'd fuck him myself, but my cock almost killed him once." He laughed.

Billy giggled and, looking back over his shoulder, said, "Give it to me Calvin!"

I wasn't going to argue. I grabbed his hips, bent my knees to line up with the target and pushed my cock into his opening. It was snug, but barely resistant. I slid right in to the hilt, thrilling to a hot silky friction. It felt amazing! It was as slippery as any pussy I'd ever fucked, but tighter, more gripping. I just started fucking. Selecting the pace that felt best, I pumped my dick in and out of Billy's faggot pussy with carefree abandon. I'd never felt so wild and free. My dick was a ramrod bent on destroying all before it. I increased the speed of my thrusting, slamming into that hot ass hard, making that rhythmic slapping noise, exultant in my dominance. The alpha male, claiming what's his.

Andy was grinning ear to ear. He was pulling on that enormous cock of his, now stiff and even longer, pointing straight at Billy and me as we rutted. Bear was watching too. I'd never performed for an audience before, but it made the whole scene more electric. I watched Andy masturbate with prurient glee knowing I was giving him pleasure too with this lewd display.

Just as I was beginning to wonder how long I could keep up this pace and if I was capable of a second orgasm so soon, Bear reached out and slapped my ass, encouraging me. I slowed down the pace and started grinding hard into Billy as if I wanted to drill into the center of his being. He was moaning like a two-bit whore now. Long and deep I plowed him, feeling every scintillating inch of his bowels gripping and titillating my fervid pole.

Suddenly, the moaning stopped. Andy had plugged the hole! "Yeah?" he teased, "You ready to be spit-roasted, boy?" Apparently, the tool that was too big for Billy's rectum was a fine fit for his throat; Andy's cock had all but disappeared down the faggot's pie hole!

"Mmm... mmfff... ggkkh... mmmm..." was now the the only sound from Billy's mouth that rose above the wet slapping of Andy's groin against his face. A sound of delight and excitement.

Andy and I locked eyes over Billy's bent back and grinned at each other. It was almost like we were fucking each other; Billy was just a conduit linking our cocks together in some kind of bizarre male bonding ritual. I was getting closer to blowing my load.

And then I felt Bear's hand on my ass again, lingering this time. Both hands. He was behind me, kneading my naked buns as I ground my pelvis into Billy's supple manhole. It felt so good! I pulled Billy's pussy in to me and kept grinding. I felt Bear pull my cheeks apart, exposing my asshole. A finger grazed it. My pucker tingled. I felt Bear's beard between my thighs. The tingle expanded exponentially when I felt his tongue swipe up my crack and press into my tight little anus.

That finally did it! My balls contracted, by dick exploded, and wave after wave of convulsion swept up my shaft, draining my balls, and still continued, out of control, pumping and pulsing, long after I was sure that every last sperm cell had been delivered deep inside Billy's bowels.

I almost collapsed. My knees buckled, but Billy, stronger than he looked, was able to take my weight on his back, and Andy reached forward to steady me.

It's a good thing he did, because then Bear's tongue was replaced! I felt it, blunt and wide, firm, insistent. I knew it was his cock. I had sucked it before. I welcomed it again. Not just I, but my asshole too, with a mind of its own, surrendered to the assault. It opened like a woman's vagina, spreading apart to receive Bear's tremendous girth. The sensation was astonishing! The stretching, the friction of his shaft driving through my anal ring, the pressure on my prostate, the warmth of his body as he covered my ass, all together restored my strength, renewed my desire, and made me eager to breed.

I had seen Billy get fucked like this. Then I had fucked Billy like this. Now it was my turn to be fucked. To be bred from behind. Like a bitch. I was glad it was Bear. He was the first man I'd ever touched in a sexual way. It felt right to give him my anal cherry too.

He fucked me thoroughly, proficiently, expertly, taking his pleasure but giving it too. I took it like a man; my initial discomfort, the few quick stabs of pain, had dissipated fast, leaving me in a state of ecstatic passivity. In and out, varying the speed and the depth of his virile thrusts, Bear kept me in suspense. He took total control, putting me in my place as his plaything, a toy, a mere object for his release. I was his cum receptacle. That knowledge, along with the physical sensation of being filled by his manhood, brought me to arousal once more.

yfnsp
yfnsp
132 Followers
12