All Comments on 'Old Men in the Park'

by yfnsp

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
FreakSlaveFreakSlaveover 1 year ago

I'd love to walk into and join a suck and fuck fest such as this!

I am almos t 60, married to a beautiful, wonderful woman now, but in my distant past, I had a 3 year sexual relationship with one of my best friends, David. We would kiss, suck and fuck damned near anywhere and everywhere. We would hike, strip, streak, kiss, suck and fuck. We had always talked about how awesome it would be to be caught by one or more guys, and have our new "friends" join us.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveover 1 year ago

I'd love to walk into and join a scene such as this!

I am almost 60 now, and married to a beautiful, wonderful woman, but in my distant past, I had a 3 year sexual relationship with one of my best friends, David.

We would kiss, suck and fuck most anywhere and everywhere whenever we could. We used to hike, strip, streak, and kiss, suck and fuck. We often talked about how awesome it would be to get caught by one or more guys, and have our new "friends" join us.

510mike510mikeover 1 year ago

I'm so ready to retire! 😆😆

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

Very exciting read nicely written I totally enjoyed it! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe he should take his wife Judy with him when he next goes for a walk in the woods? It’s good for a woman to see what real sex is all about…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! What a story! I wish I could make these experiences too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need to find a park with a place like this !!!

TarlCabot666TarlCabot666over 1 year ago

Makes me want to hang out at the park down the road from my place and see if anyone cruises it. I've had fantasies about being taken by two men at once.

bullworshipperbullworshipperover 1 year ago

Great hot story in the fun park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent...love old guy sex stories...more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reminds me when I discovered parks and gay sex in the afternoon. It was mostly married men. They were primarly late 20s to 40s. They showed appreciation and wanted emotional connections with sex. They taught me to put passion into sex. Lots of kissing and I learned to french kiss a man while I breed him. Really does give more pleasure.

Giacomo888Giacomo888about 1 year ago

Brings back memories. My play place was the Tea Room Theater in San Francisco where similar

activities were enjoyed. It closed a few years ago.

I like a story that includes a first timer. Reminds of my beginnings. I watched men playing was

seduced by the scene.

Bart51Bart51about 1 year ago

Went to our local cruising park here on the Ga./SC line called Broken Bridges yesterday afternoon. Spent two hours there most of it on my knees and serviced 8 other guys, swallowed 6 loads and got 2 facials. What a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When I was younger, I spent a lot of time exploring the woods. One day I saw 3 guys naked having sex. The middle guy was getting fucked and sucked. I never knew that could happen or that it was going on right in front of me.

What surprised me was that I had an erection. I pulled my shorts down and started stroking them. I could not believe I was so excited by it. They had cum and made me cum. That was when a guy came up behind me and dragged me over to them.

They removed the rest of my clothes and pushed me down to an all-fours position. That was when I got my first got in both ends. They took turns having their way with me. I was excited and I could not control how I responded to these 40, 50, and 60-year-old guys. I explored the woods a lot more often and loved what I found.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Had a chance encounter with an older guy at the urinals in a public park while on my afternoon jog. He was married but getting no sex at home, so he enjoyed leering at other men's penises at the urinals, and jacking off. He was enamored with my cock because he liked them big, thick and cut like mine. From then on, we'd meet at the same mensroom so he could get his dose of penile arousal and spurt his cum load.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent, have enjoyed cocksucking and sodomy many times in the woods down the road, after a few visits you get to know the regulars, I have one with a six inch thick cock who fits me nicely, we always spunk when we fuck, me spraying it around and him spunking right up my hole, I love the feeling of walking back to my car with his spunk slowly dribbling out of me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When my wife went away on a month long trip, I decided to explore a park where I had once, completely innocently, gone to drink a coffee and read a paper on a summer morning. I was sitting in a shelter by the carpark and noticed about a dozen cars parked with one man sitting in each. Made me curious. I've always been straight but also spend lots of time reading stories and watch videos wondering what it would be like to be approached by the right kind of guy. I decide to explore a little. The first day I just drove through the parking area and noticed there were indeed several occupied cars with engines turned off. The next day I decided to park and see what happened...nothing did. The next day I decided to take a little run in the park in jogging shorts and t-shirt. It was kind of thrilling but nothing happened again. I went to use the mens room and nobody else was there. Finally, I decided to walk closer to the trail leading into a wooded area. There were several guys walking around there...but I was very self-conscious and a little scared. How could I know that everyone was safe? I got so close to it all, but then I left. And now, I think about it. This story sort of brought back that week for me and maybe what might have been a first experience that led to others. But still I mostly just read stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh, God. What an erotic tale! I've had lots of fun in the woods, always made me soooo horny! Wish it could be this way again, I'm near Athens Ga, horny4cum69@proton.me

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Have had several fun times at the local woods hiking area. Wish I had more time to hike. Love me a bigger older guy that wants to fuck me.

Southeast Iowa

Trampaspowell@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryfnsp@yfnsp
yfnsp stands for Your Favorite Neighborhood Service Provider, a little submissive fantasy of mine. i write stories of sexual dominance and submission, especially those involving protagonists who discover their submissive streak and become sexually aroused when they perform de...