Old Playboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Harry was pounding her really hard, she was breathing super hard and red faced, pushed down in between the hay bales, her poor vagina taking a serious beating. He was on top of her, his knees pushing her legs wide apart, pinning her to the barn floor, and sliding in his 9 inches, giving the coed a real gift, womanhood. She was now a woman and no longer a girl, he took her cherry. Harry grunted several times and then withdrew from the ground, wiping straw from his sweaty chest, a wide smile on his face. The director yelled "cut" and told Cathie to hit the shower as he would bring her her money. He didn't have 500 dollars, he wished he did, but he did have something for the college coed, something he needed to unload quite soon, big load of cum.

He imagined her pressed against the yellow tile in the shower, trying to push his hands away as he positioned himself behind her fine heart-shaped ass. He would relieve himself of his burden deep in her aching vagina, red and probably bleeding a bit from the trauma. Her legs were wobbly and her home-job make up smeared. He would give her a gift alright, something real special. She cried out as he penetrated her, her hands pinned high above her head as he took her as he pleased. He liked it when they struggled, it made the pussy dry out some and the friction helped him cum faster. In the shower she would get a second creampie, a deep nasty load from the sleazy director. God had to understand her predicament, this wasn't her intention!

The faster I stroked my 6 inches the faster Donald was fucking my mom's pussy from behind, bent over the stool, both of his hands on her supple hips. In my fantasy there was sweat on her forehead, the gold chains bouncing along with her huge boobs, hands firmly clenching the stool as it rocked some when he thrust forward, bottoming out on her cervix causing her to grimace. As I neared the edge in my mind, Donald grabbed my mom by the back of the head and thrust his hairy penis as far in as he could causing Kathleen to yelp and he came inside of her tight, wet, little vagina. A creampie! As his cock pulsed and ejaculated his semen inside of her, I too came, shooting several ropes of cum on to the wooden barn floor, my cock had never felt so much pleasure, my mind whirling and my hand still tugging my dick, wringing the last drop of young semen out. I was out of breath and breathing hard when I heard rustling down below me.

I heard movement downstairs and quickly pulled my shorts up, kicked some straw over my spilled cum and rolled up the magazine, hiding it inside of my flannel shirt. It was Landon who yelled if I was ready to go because his dad said it was dinner time and he was going to take us all out for some hot dogs. I stumbled down the barn stairs, seeing Landon staring up at me, a sly smile on his face.

12