Old School Ch. 02: KASS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Les, you've gotten me so worked up," she said as her lips sought mine.

As my right hand kneaded and acquainted itself with the contours of her breast, her fingers went to work unbuttoning my shirt and running her hand on the fine, sparse, dark hair of my chest.

Our passion was building fast. Guardrails we thought were in place began to fall away. We fondled each other more wantonly. Our breath was quickening. I was as hard as I've ever been, and I made no effort to conceal it. Desire was sweeping us away, and we knew it.

My fingers slid beneath the underside of her bra and, for the first time, felt the soft, sweet flesh waiting there before encountering its ruddy, budding peak struggling to stand free and proud. Kass's reaction was immediate: she gasped and pressed her hand lightly onto mine, guiding and exhorting me as I kneaded her breast. I also felt her pressing her crotch into mine. It was at that moment that I froze.

"What's wrong," she said.

"I cast my eyes toward the front of the brownstone and the window shades I had neglected to close. She followed my gaze.

"Oh shit!" she shrieked.

I kissed her again. It was dimly lit inside the house and, even with dusk having already settled, it's doubtful anyone could see enough to be scandalous. But I wasn't willing to take chances.

"We're fine, baby. But are you OK moving this somewhere more comfortable and private?" I said, kissing Kass again.

"Oh yeah," she said, running her hand down my chest to my belt and then beneath it. "The sooner the better."

We scurried right past her overnight bag and backpack on the way up the stairs to my bedroom where a bedside table lamp burned low and warm. I closed the door behind us to keep Ry's prying eyes away, wrapped my arms around Kass and resumed our kiss. She slowly pulled me toward my bed before we broke contact just enough for her to fling her shirt to the floor. I did the same. Then, together, we tumbled onto the bedspread. And there we lay, on our sides, face to face, looking at each other: a moment of truth.

"Kass, please tell me whenever you think we're going too far too fast," I said, barely above a breathy whisper. "I want this -- us -- to go right. It's too important. You're too important."

"Things are moving fast, Les, but not too fast. We could say it took us 25 years go get here," she said. "To me, this feels right. It's where I need to be, where we've needed to be. So this? For probably the first time in my life, this time feels right."

I smiled. And so did Kass.

"Does it feel too fast or too far for you, Les?"

"God, no. Nothing could be more perfect for me than you. I want every sweet, sacred, sexy centimeter of you," I said, gently stroking her face and sweeping her curls back and away from her face."

Her hand disappeared behind her back for a moment, her bra went limp and she flung it off the bed.

"Then love me, Les Walker, as I love you," she said.

I pulled her to me and we kissed as though the world would cease if we stopped. Perfect breasts with their puffy pink crowns pressed into my naked chest for the first time as I connected with the abiding essence of Kass Felson, with the life force that I had missed all this time even though she had been so close for so long.

The raw physical excitement and manifest need we shared was secondary to the emotional and spiritual bond that had been there all along. Now it would not be denied, supercharged by the closeness, the quickening beat of our hearts.

My hands found her breasts, and I teased and tweaked her brooding, swollen nipples. Down below, still fully clothed, we pressed into each other, desperate for contact, our organs now uncomfortably cramped against their restraining undergarments.

I trailed my hand down her belly, unbuckled her belt and pushed my fingers over her panties only to find the crotch panel already moist. Even as our tongues slow-danced, Kass whimpered loudly as I trailed a finger along the ridge of her covered cleft. So I withdrew my glistening digits, unbuttoned and unzipped her Calvins and pushed them down, over the beautiful swell of her ass and down to her knees. I broke our kiss to pull the legs of her jeans over and off her ankles and feet.

She looked at me with a sense of wild abandon in her eyes and reached for the elastic waistband of her modest panties when I stopped her.

"Les?" she mewled, wanting the garment gone.

"Let me do this," I said.

I buried my face in the damp crotch panel and deeply inhaled her musky, clean, intimate scent. Kass's desperation was evident in her raspy, ragged respiration and her rolling hips. I used the point of my tongue to trace back and forth, just as a finger might, the cotton material plastered to her camel toe.

Then I covered the wet spot with my mouth and let my tongue glide over the fullness of her covered vulva.

"I'm really close, Les," she whimpered, her hands now pressing my face harder into her.

With that I hooked a finger into the right leg hole of her panties and pulled it to one side, exposing her glistening, dark-pink folds and the reddish-blond tuft crowning her mound.

"My God, Les, what are you doing to me?" she pleaded.

"Loving you...," I whispered. "... as you should be loved."

That's when I touched her pussy for the first time. I ran a finger up and down her folds before inserting it inside her tight vagina. She gasped and her hips began thrusting with more power and speed. I began a beckoning motion with my finger, rubbing its pad against the softness on the anterior wall of her vagina.

Then I pressed my thumb against her clitoris, emerging from its brooding, pink shroud and gently rubbed it in time with my finger stroking her gently from the inside.

"I'm there. Gonna... cummmm...," she moaned as she crested her wave of pleasure and the muscles of her abdomen grew taut. She shook once and then again as her kegel muscles contracted over and over, clutching and releasing my invading digit. Her thighs momentarily scissored shut to protect her sensitive bean as her climax washed over her. Rather than scream, Kass inhaled and held her breath as her body shuddered, then exhaled and repeated the process until she was done. When it passed, her body relaxed.

She blinked a couple of times, seemingly regaining her bearings as she looked down at me and smiled. She propped herself up on her elbows and surveyed the sensual scene -- me shirtless with her womanly residue still covering my lips and chin, and herself wearing sodden panties that were more off than on. Still breathing deeply, she looked at me with a surprised expression.

Reluctantly, I disengaged from her pussy and crawled upward to kiss her, to hold her, to share this moment with her. Her arms pulled me tight to her, she hooked her left leg behind my legs and she kissed me fiercely, deeply. I reciprocated, wrapping her chest and waist powerfully in my arms and pulling her bare breasts hard against me.

The kiss lasted longer than any I can recall, and when it was done, she looked at me quietly for a moment, then smiled.

"Les?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I want you."

Her fingers began unbuckling and unzipping my khakis and pushing them downward, exposing my boxers with a tiny wet spot on the material stretched over the livid head of my cock. She shoved her fingers beneath the waistband and pulled my undergarment down with my pants, freeing my hardness to slap against my lower abdomen as if it were spring-loaded.

I kicked my legs free of my pants and then thrust a hand into the waistband of Kass's panties and, at last, peeled them off of her. She raised her hips to accommodate their removal.

There she lay before me, my precious Kass, fully naked, fully aroused and as ready as I was to consummate an act of love that seemed destined for decades. My jaw dropped at what I beheld: her curls spilled onto my pillow beneath her head, a look of wondrous anticipation on her face, full but not ostentatious breasts with bloated, deep pink nipples, her proper and toned waist and tummy and gently flaring hips. At the juncture of her parted thighs, a neat vee of reddish blond hair pointed to her pouting cleft and the parted, dark pink inner folds now dewy with her arousal. She was perfect. She was all I ever wanted.

"You are the most beautiful sight I've ever seen, Kass," I said.

"Love me, Les."

As I leaned forward to resume our kiss, I filled my hand with her breast. My straining penis trailed along her lower belly and her mound. Kass took it in her hand for the first time, feeling its dimensions; the velvety flesh, veined and stretched taut over its rigid shaft all the way from my scrotum to its flared, angry helmet with a bead of precum at its aperture.

She stroked my hardness gently, from base to tip two or three times before her legs encircled my hips and she guided it to her folds. She pressed her pussy into the underside of my hardness, coating it with her excitement and letting it glide over her clit and stoke the fires of her impending next orgasm.

By the time she nuzzled my flanged tip at her opening, her breathing was ragged again and her hips strove repeatedly, desperately upward, trying to impale herself on me.

"Fill me, Les. I want you inside me."

It was an indelible moment, the kind that remains vivid in the mind deep into old age, even to life's end. As I thrust myself forward and I felt the slow ingress into her tight warmth, a peaceful fullness possessed me. The loose end that my life had been now seemed tied.

Kass was at once grimacing and pushing me deeper, centimeter by centimeter, breathing rapidly, then holding her breath as she grunted, locking her legs behind my ass as she arched her groin forward to maximize my entry into her. And then, at last, my full length was within her, stretching her walls, pulsing slightly with each beat of my heart. A slight sheen of perspiration covered us both.

"My God, Kass," I said, holding still for the moment to savor this sublime instant and us each a moment to acclimate each other's loins. "I have never felt this... blessed... than to be with you."

"And I've never felt this loved and... wanted," she said.

Again we sought out each other's mouths, and as we kissed, our bodies took over and did what lovers do. We moved in time, choreographed by nature. I thrust slowly and deeply into Kass, unsure whether she was mirroring my movements or vice versa. Increasingly, control slipped away.

Kass's vaginal grip around cock loosened slightly. As it did, her tempo heightened and a sense of abandon overcame her. She whimpered and grunted with her more pronounced exertion, sometimes doubling my pace for a few seconds, and each time taking her closer and closer to her peak. Her energy and raw excitement amazed me.

I bent to suckle her nipples as the rhythmic, liquid sounds of our first coupling filled the bedroom. As I tongued her swaying nipples, one of her hands pressed my face to her chest as the other bore down powerfully on my ass, exhorting me deeper still.

"So... close," she said as her breathing permitted.

She whimpered a few times, strained into me and then stiffened, holding her breath again as a powerful orgasm consumed her. Her mouth opened, but no sound emerged. I had been on the verge for a while, and the milking sensation as the muscles around her pussy involuntarily clutched and released drove me over the edge. I called out her name, withdrew from her pussy and loosed the first bolt of semen onto her pubic curls and her abdomen just as her torso jerked again in ecstasy.

Each climactic jolt rippled through us like lightning illuminating towering thunderheads on a hot summer night. Our bodies shook and squirmed for longer than I imagined anyone could sustain an orgasm. When we finally drifted back to earth, a peaceful languor set in, and we lay together, sweating, breathless, content and at peace in the afterglow of a moment of transformative joy. She dipped two fingers in a puddle of my warm, pearly ejaculate and tasted it.

"I've always wondered," she said before smearing it around her belly. "I'm a mess."

I retrieved a rag wet with warm water and gently cleaned my cum off of her finding splatters from just under her breasts her mound and the hood of her clit. She shivered as the rag moved over her sensitive bean.

With cleanup done, I tossed the rag into my sink and lay beside her. We gazed deeply into each other's eyes as our breathing slowed. Long minutes passed before I broke the silence with the only thing I could say, words that burned to be said.

"Somewhere inside me, I've always loved you, Kass. Maybe we weren't in love, but it was love. Now it's plain: you were and are the love of my life. I love and I adore you and I am falling hopelessly in love with you."

That's a lot to put out there. It's risky. It's a moment of extreme emotional vulnerability and we both recognized it. More moments of silence. Tears streamed from Kass's eyes, and then she kissed me, gently but with unmistakable passion as I enfolded her -- naked, vulnerable, beautiful -- in my arms again.

Tears still streamed down her pretty cheeks when our kiss ended, even as a smile lit up her face.

"Les, it was always you," she said. "That prom date, it was the happiest day of our school days together. And that kiss -- that first kiss, there on our doorstep? I really was afraid I'd pass out. I don't remember opening the door, going inside or going to bed afterward."

"And all those days and years since that night, it was still you, Les Walker, that I -- what's the right verb... thought? hoped? dreamed? prayed? -- would someday come back my way. Each year, the dream seemed a little less likely, but it never died."

She planted light kisses across my face and my neck, almost to punctuate the most profound profession of her life, one at least a quarter of a century in the making.

"And then, there you were. Again. And this time, you came back. And here we are."

"Mama always said told my brother and me that the Good Lord sent awful things our way so we'd be sure to recognize the good He sends along right behind them. Dano's death was awful, but there was a blessing afterward. It reconnected us."

"So yes, Les Walker. I love you," she said. "That's been so for a long time, and I expect I still would long as I live, whether you'd found your way to me in the end or not." Kass said.

There it was again: her triumphant smile prevailing over tears that I kept streaking her cheeks as I brushed them gently away with my fingertips and my lips.

I pulled a heavy comforter from the foot of my bed to cover and warm us against the late October chill. I held her close. My hand gently traced the contours of her nose, her cheeks, her brow, jawline and chin, then stroking her wild curls back and away from her face.

"Kass, I want to be part of your life," I whispered as I pulled her closer.

She nodded. "Same, my love. Same."

Curled on her side against my supine form, her cheek pressed against my chest, Kass's breathing slowed. Her eyes fluttered and then closed. I kissed and stroked her hair as she descended into a deep sleep.

Next: Chapter Three -- Naked Justice