Old School Friends

Story Info
Divorcee Ellen surprised by old school friend at a party.
6.5k words
4.34
5.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrt2269
mrt2269
86 Followers

-------------------------------------------------

Note from the Author: This is my first attempt at telling a story from the perspective of the main female character. I hope it works. Please let me know in the comments. I love getting feedback on my stories.

---------------------------------------------

Ellen was sitting in the back of the taxi and was really looking forward to tonight. A night out with the girls was just what she needed.

She was a member of the Malborough Dance Troupe and they always had great parties, usually 2 or 3 a year.

This was a summer one and Clare, Ellen's bestie, had organised it at a karaoke bar in town. Singing, dancing and drinking was the order of business.

Ellen walked into the bar and was greeted by cheers and hugs as the girls saw her.

There were about 16 girls there altogether, ages ranging from 19 to 49. It was a big bar though and there were lots of other people coming and going too.

Getting a drink meant queuing and waiting a little. There were three bar staff on tonight and Ellen was served by the male bartender. She noticed him glance at her chest, she was wearing a strapless dress that definitely highlighted her assets. She looked the barman over. Cute, but a bit too young. Still, she clasped her hands together in front of her and momentarily gave the barman a nice amount of cleavage to look at. Ellen saw the barman glance down a second time, and she smiled to herself 'Still got it'.

Ellen had just received her drink when she heard a woman should "El!!!".

It was Clare. They'd been friends for as long as Ellen could remember.

"I think everyone is here now," said Clare, giving Ellen a big hug.

"Everyone that matters anyway," joked Ellen in reply.

Ellen spent the next half hour drinking, dancing and a little singing with the girls. She was close friends with several of them, some of the younger ones she was more like their mother or at least a big sister. The bar started to get busier and busier. Ellen noticed a tall good-looking man at the bar watching her as she and Clare danced. He caught her looking back and smiled. Ellen smiled and felt good. It had been nearly 4 years since her divorce and the attention was most welcome. The man went back to his drink and Ellen when back to dancing and listening to Clare.

A couple of songs later and Ellen heard a man calling her name. She turned around and saw a dark-haired man stepping towards her. After a couple of seconds, she recalled him. He was Tony from school. She'd not seen him for over 20 years. She did recognise him from Facebook though, as they'd shared the odd message and happy birthday post.

"Hey Ellen," he said loudly over the music with a broad smile. "What are you doing here? I've not seen you in so long!"

Ellen shared the greeting and introduced Tony to Clare too and they shook hands.

They moved to a slightly quieter spot so they could talk. There was a brief catch up and description of their respective nights. Ellen explained about the dance troupe party and Tony pointed to a couple of friends at the bar, including the tall good-looking man that Ellen had seen earlier.

As Tony left, he gave Clare a quick hug. He gave Ellen a hug too and whispered into her ear.

He was walking away before Ellen registered what he'd said:

"Your safe words are yellow and red."

Stunned, Ellen turned and looked after him, but he had disappeared into the crowd.

She knew about safe words and that yellow and red were from the 50 Shades of Grey books, but she'd never actually done anything like BDSM and why the hell was Tony saying it to her?

After a few minutes of not seeing him, she relaxed and went back to chatting and dancing with her friends. She then saw him walk past and basically ignore her as he started chatting with some other people. Perhaps she had misheard him. It did sound crazy.

"Let's get more drinks?" shouted Clare over the sound of the music.

Ellen nodded and they headed to the bar which was now about three people deep in places.

Finally, they got to the front and actually at the bar, although still not likely to be served very soon.

Ellen felt a hand on her back in this confined crowd and then the hand slid down to her bum. She spun her head around and saw Tony.

He smiled at her and squeezed her bum. She tried to bat his hand away but his body was in the way.

He started groping and kneading her. This was crazy there were so many people there.

The young barman came over to serve Clare and Ellen. Ellen's dress was being lifted and now Tony's hand was feeling her knickers. She was appalled, and also aroused, his hand felt good. She tried again to remove his hand and pull down her dress but there wasn't enough room, she was pinned, she was at his mercy. Fuck, she just got wet at that thought.

The barman took Clare's order, a bottle of lager. Tony's fingers slid up into Ellen's knickers and felt her wet pussy and found her clit.

She spun her head sharply and urgently whispered "Red".

Clare saw Ellen's head movement and looked.

"Oh, hi Tony" she said, seeing him there.

"Hello Clare, how are you doing?" smiled Tony as his fingers started to strum Ellen's clit.

She clamped her legs closed.

Now Tony couldn't remove his hand even if he'd wanted to, but he could still move his fingertip.

"I'm doing great", replied Clare.

A slight sigh escaped Ellen's lips.

"And what would you like to drink?" asked the young barman looking at Ellen.

"Red", said Ellen again, hoping that Tony would stop.

"Red wine, or Red Bull?" asked the barman.

Ellen looked at the barman and blinked a couple of times trying to focus.

"Er, er, erm, no a bottle of lager please." she stammered, hoping that she only came across as a little drunk.

As the barman turned to get the drink, she tried again to remove Tony's hand. She managed to grab his wrist behind her, but he didn't move his hand and he did keep moving his fingertip.

Ellen bit her lip.

The barman returned with the two drinks and Clare paid.

Tony finally removed his hand as he ordered his own drink. Clare led Ellen back towards the dance floor.

Ellen's mind was racing. She was stunned, shocked and outraged. Mostly though, she was aroused. Her pussy was soaking. Part of her almost wished she had ordered a complicated cocktail to make the barman take longer. She shook her head.

Ellen looked at Clare and considered saying something. They'd been friends forever and Clare had been saying that she should get out there. But this, this was assault. Wasn't it? Then why did she enjoy it so much and why was she almost missing it now? It's not like Tony had hurt her, in fact it was the exact opposite.

At that point some of the girls came over chatting excitedly to Clare and Ellen.

No, she'd not say anything yet. She'll tell Clare about it later.

She didn't really focus on the girl's chatter; she was glancing around the room looking for her tormentor.

He was sitting in a chair watching her. He smiled at her. Then he raised his hand to his face and visibly sniffed his finger before putting it into his mouth and licking it clean.

"I'll be right back." Ellen said to the girls, and she marched over to Tony.

He stood up as she approached.

"Hey! what do you think you're doing?" she snapped at him.

Tony pointed at the speaker above them and gestured that he couldn't hear her.

He grabbed her by the hand and led her off through a door to a quieter corridor.

"What's up? You seem.... agitated?" said Tony.

"Hey, what was that?" started Ellen again. "And I said red too!"

"Oh, so it's not that you didn't enjoy playing, it's that I bent the rules?"

"No, you should have stopped when I said red." replied Ellen.

"But you didn't want me to stop." said Tony.

"Yes, I did."

Tony grasped Ellen's head tenderly.

"OK, look me in the eyes and tell me that wasn't the most erotic thing that's happened to you in months."

"Well..." she said sheepishly looking at him.

He gazed back at her, could see compassion as well as lust in his eyes.

His eyes dropped.

"OK then, show us your tits!" he said with a chuckle.

"No, fuck off!" She replied.

"Aw, go on, just quickly before someone comes past." he said, still smiling.

Ellen surprised herself by lowering her dress and one cup of her bra to expose one boob.

"Mmm gorgeous but that nipple needs a good sucking." said Tony.

Ellen snapped her dress back up.

"That's all you're getting," she said, feeling good for having some control over the situation.

"Fine" said Tony and he took her hand and led her back into the bar room.

"I'll be seeing more of you later, a lot more." and with that he walked off.

Ellen caught up with the girls and they were soon chatting and dancing again.

She looked over and saw Tony sitting with his friends again drinking and talking.

She turned away and danced with the girls before he noticed her looking.

A few minutes later she felt a tap on her shoulder. A new song had started, and Tony was there with his hand out.

"May I?" he asked.

He took her hand and spun her into the middle of the dance floor before she could really think about it.

It was an R&B song and Tony held Ellen very close to his body.

She was surprised to find that his hand was on the small of her back rather than her bum.

And then he pressed his leg between her thighs and as he was taller than her his leg was pressing right against her. She rose up onto her toes and tried to break the contact, but Tony's hand kept her from getting away. All she had effectively done was place her mound against his growing erection.

Tony smiled down at her and kept dancing.

"This is nice." he said.

Ellen relaxed and found she enjoyed feeling the effect that she was having on him. It was also turning her on too. She felt a little self-conscious and looked around. No one was paying them any attention.

Another song started and Tony kept dancing with her.

"You do look gorgeous tonight, Ellen," said Tony.

"Why thank you, Sir" she replied and then grinned as she felt his cock twitch against her.

"We're going to have a lot of fun!" and with that he gave her bum a quick squeeze.

They kept dancing and Tony kept grinding his hard cock against Ellen. By the end of the song, they were both a little short of breath and gasping, and not just from the exercise.

Tony kept his arm around Ellen's waist and led her off to stand by a wall at the edge of the dance floor. He stood next to her as they both faced the dance floor. His hand started on her waist but soon moved down over her bum and then up the back of her dress.

He smiled as she parted her legs slightly. He pressed his fingers against her knickers and rubbed her clit through the fabric from behind.

"Mmm, these feel very wet." he said to her with a smile.

She didn't ever bother trying to stop him, part of her was enjoying relinquishing control and part of her was definitely enjoying being touched like this and in public.

Ellen moaned softly and started to lean against Tony. She looked down at his straining erection and thought about giving it a rub. No, he could wait. She kept her hands to herself and just enjoyed the sensations emanating from her pussy.

Tony kept moving his finger back and forth over Ellen's clit and didn't say anymore. It felt great but now she wanted him to speed up or add something and he wasn't. It felt great and frustrating at the same time. She moaned again.

Tony was enjoying himself and Ellen was now rocking her hips back and forth. He knew that she wanted more and enjoyed withholding the pleasure. Keeping her in a state of high arousal. She'd probably come eventually, or she'd lose the moment. Either way it was part of the fun of teasing her. He noticed that Ellen had stopped rocking her hips now, perhaps the moment had passed. So instead, he firmly tapped her clit a few times and she gasped, then the moved his finger back and forth rapidly.

"Oh my god!" he heard her say.

Then he stopped moving his finger at all.

"Fucker!" she hissed.

He moved his finger slowly.

In response she closed her legs and rubbed her thighs together trying to get more feeling.

Tony knew she was about 5 seconds of good playing away from an orgasm. So, he went back to annoyingly slow playing. She'd get there.

Ellen groaned.

Tony was now simply moving his finger in time with the music and Ellen was hoping for a quick chorus or a new song to start.

The next song was much quicker, but Tony moved his finger to every other beat instead. Fuck she was close.

At that moment a young girl walked up to them. Ellen recognised her as one of the younger dancers at the party tonight. Her name was Lottie, and she was only 19.

"Ellen?" Lottie slurred.

"Yellow," said Ellen to Tony and thankfully he stopped moving his finger, maybe he would play by the rules.

Ellen suppressed a sigh and asked, "You OK Lottie?"

Tony had stopped moving his finger, but he had it pressed against her clit. Ellen couldn't tell if it was her own pulse or his, but her clit was vibrating rhythmically.

"Yeah, I'm a little drunk" replied Lottie. "Can we go to the bathroom?"

"Of course," said Ellen and took Lottie's hand.

Tony removed his hand from the back of Ellen's dress.

He leaned into Ellen's ear. "No playing in the bathroom and bring me back your underwear."

"Oh, hello you," said Lottie to Tony as she ran her hand down his chest.

"Hello Lottie," said Tony smiling at her.

Ellen pulled Lottie away and towards the bathroom. As she did Lottie let her hand continue and roam over Tony's cock as she left.

"Your friend is hot," said Lottie once they were in the bathroom.

"You think so? I think you're just drunk," replied Ellen.

"Yeah, I like an older guy."

Lottie stumbled slightly into a stall and closed the door.

"Are you going out with him?" she shouted through the door.

"No," replied Ellen, stepping into her own stall. "We're just old friends."

"Great!" said Lottie.

Ellen hadn't thought about going out with Tony and she wasn't interested in anything, but she had wanted to see how the evening was going to pan out. She was having fun and Lottie's comments suddenly made her feel a pang of jealousy. She said nothing though.

Ellen finished on the toilet and then remembered what Tony had said. Fuck it. She stepped out of her underwear and folded it up into her handbag.

Lottie was sorting her hair in the mirror.

Ellen spoke to her, "Come on, let's get you a glass of water."

Ellen quickly touched up her makeup and they went back out.

Tony was easy to find again, and Ellen discreetly passed him her underwear. He took a few steps away from her without saying a word. Then he turned around and not so discreetly, took a long sniff of them!

He then turned away and walked back to his friend.

Ellen watched them chat for a moment and then shook hands and Tony's taller friend left. Ellen couldn't quite tell but she thought it looked like Tony passed over something when they shook hands.

She ignored that idea and went back to her friends. She was chatting with Clare about going and getting some water when she noticed that Lottie had gone.

A scan of the dance floor showed that Lottie was now dancing with Tony. She was clearly grinding against him, and Ellen could imagine his erection pressing against Lottie and another small pang of jealousy coursed through her. She saw Lottie start kissing his neck.

Ellen left Clare and walked over to Tony and Lottie on the dance floor.

"Hello Ellen," said Tony and he held out his arm, "want to join us?"

Lottie was still kissing his neck.

Tony pulled Ellen in close with his free hand. There was no point in resisting, she needed to be close for him to hear her.

"Lottie has had too much to drink, she needs to sit and have a glass of water," Ellen said into Tony's ear.

"OK, you find a seat. I'll get some water."

He untangled himself from Lottie and handed her over to Ellen before walking to the bar.

Ellen and Lottie were sitting in a small, curved booth when Tony returned with the water. He gave the water to Lottie and then slid into the booth next to Ellen.

Lottie drank a large gulp of it and held onto the glass unsteadily.

At that moment, Clare came over. "How are we all doing?" she asked.

"Lottie here has had a little too much to drink."

"No worries, we'll get her into one of the cabs outside," replied Clare. "Upsy daisy Lottie"

Clare lifted Lottie under the arm and led her out of the front of the bar.

Tony turned to Ellen. "Now, where were we?"

"I don't know, it's up to you.... Sir"

Ellen grinned.

Tony simply put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.

Ellen felt his lips on her neck. His lips were soft, and his kisses were tender. He was kissing her neck and then nibbling her ear. With his arm tightly wrapped around her too, this felt safe and gentle, almost loving. A stark contrast to the daring and scary feelings of their encounters so far. Then his hand moved from her shoulder down her chest and under the top of her dress. 'Oh, here he goes,' she thought to herself.

His fingers went straight into the cup of her bra and found her nipple. Of course, it was already hard. She thought she could feel his smile on her neck as he continued kissing. He teased her nipple mercilessly. Playing with it between his fingers, circling it, pinching it and even twisting it at one point which made her gasp. Then he was gentle again, circling and stroking it. Her other nipple ached to be touched now. She had to stop herself from bringing her own hand up.

Soon Tony's other hand was on her too, but on her leg. He simply ran it up and down her thigh. His touch extremely light and soft. Just tracing his fingertips up and down the inside of her leg. His other hand was openly groping and squeezing her boob now but this hand was so infuriatingly gentle.

He was also still kissing her neck. She could hear him quietly moaning and whispering rude thoughts into her ear.

His hand on her leg was almost torture. He moved it so slowly up the inside of her thigh and each time stopped an inch away from her pussy before slowly going back down again. Here they were in a dark booth out of sight and he was doing less to her than he'd done right at the bar!

She took her hand and put it on his crotch, rubbing him. Unsurprisingly, he was very hard.

Tony playfully slapped Ellen's thigh, it stung a little and made her jump. He removed her hand from his crotch and put it back down between them.

He resumed gently stroking her leg.

"Be a good girl," he reminded her and he kissed her cheek.

She was soaking wet and aching for more. She tried to ignore the teasing and focus on the pleasure from her neck and her nipple. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back.

She was enjoying the continuous teasing of her nipple when he suddenly dragged his nails down her inner thigh. Heat and her attention were suddenly fully on her leg. She closed her legs involuntarily. Tony pulled them apart again and calmly slapped the inside of her thighs. He put his hand gently on her knee and did another very slow walk up her inner thigh with his fingertips. This time when he stopped at the top, he just kept his hand there. He also stopped moving the hand on her nipple and was simply kissing her neck.

Ellen felt him grip her thigh tighter. His hand kneading and pulling at her leg. Massaging the very top of her muscle where it joined the inside of her hip. His hand was firm but not painful. What she mostly noticed was that he was indirectly pulling her wet lips apart with each grasp.

She moaned and almost whimpered in need.

"What do you want?" he teased.

"I want fingering," she replied lustily.

mrt2269
mrt2269
86 Followers
12